Friendly Game With a Friendly Aunt

Story Info
A lonely young man gets relief from an unexpected source.
6.6k words
4.63
352k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Gorgo
Dr. Gorgo
26 Followers

When I graduated high school, my mother wanted me to go to college close to home, but I had other ideas. I had lived my entire life in the same city and I wanted to go someplace else. Mom wasn't too crazy about the idea, though. She's been over-protective of me since I was a kid, and I doubt that'll ever change. To ease her concerns, I agreed to attend a small college on the west coast in a small town my aunt Rose and uncle Hector lived in. Knowing that I'd be living with family made my mom happy, and I knew it would be cheaper than living on my own.

So in mid-August, I boarded a Greyhound bus to take the three-day cross-country trip to my aunt's little town. Mom had offered to pay for a plane ticket, but I wanted to see the country a little. It was a nice trip, made more pleasant by chatting with some of my fellow passengers. On the morning of the fourth day, the bus rolled into the small station where my aunt and uncle were waiting for me. I hadn't seen them since the last big family reunion, two years prior. I noticed Uncle Hector's hair had gone a little more gray since I had last seen him. Aunt Rose, on the other hand, looked fabulous. She was wearing a sundress that went down to her knees and showed off her full figure. She waved and I went to meet them.

I should probably mention at this point that Aunt Rose is almost ten years younger than her husband, who's my mother's brother. She had just celebrated her 33rd birthday the month before and could still turn heads. She has raven-black hair, green eyes and stands about five-foot four. She tells me she was fat girl in high school, but lost the weight in college, which would explain how her breasts got so nice and big without her ass ballooning to match. I had always thought she was the prettiest of all my relatives, but I had never harbored any lustful thoughts about her until that day. And even then, I was too embarrassed to let myself admit how attracted I was to her.

After we they took me to breakfast, we went home, which was a two-story house, quite different from the apartments I'd lived in all my life. My room was in the basement, along with the laundry and the storage area. I was happy to note how big my room was, and Hector had dragged his old desk out of storage and set it up for me to use. Having the room on a separate floor gave me a sense of privacy that I'd never experienced before.

As the months passed, I gradually got used to small-town life. It was odd to have people I didn't know say hello to me as they passed me on the street, but soon enough I was returning their greetings like a native son. The college was nice, and the veterinary science program I was in seemed pretty good. The social scene was a change, as I soon realized all the people my age in town knew each other. Some of the girls were pretty sexy, and I hooked up with one called Nancy who I dated for about four months. The trouble was, she didn't believe in doing much more than letting me feel her tits and giving me hand-jobs. That was nice, but I wanted more and I got tired of waiting for her to loosen up, which led to our breaking up.

I spent a lot of my spare time with Aunt Rose. Unlike Uncle Hector, she was raised in a big city, and I found we had a lot of similar tastes in movies and books. I kinda wondered how a roughneck like Uncle Hector had managed to hook such a sophisticated woman, but was too shy to ask either of them about it. Since most of the girls in town were Nancy's friends, it looked like I would stay single for the foreseeable future, so I was happy to share my aunt's company.

One Saturday afternoon, I was playing solitaire (a game I had become quite good at, sadly) on the dining room table. Uncle Hector had left a few days before for a logging camp. Because of his job, he would often be gone for a week at a time, and this time was no exception. Aunt Rose wandered by on the way to the kitchen, and emerged with a glass of milk. She looked at my cards while she leaned on the doorframe and looked at me. She was wearing a yellow blouse and blue jeans that hugged her nice legs.

"Don't you have anything better to do on a nice day like today?" she asked.

"As pathetic as this sounds, no, I don't." I replied.

"I just think it's a shame a nice-looking boy like you isn't out enjoying himself with his friends," she said as she sat down across the table from me.

"Well, when I broke up with Nancy, I lost my hanging-out rights with a lot of her friends, which means most of the people I go to school with," I explained.

"Aww, poor boy," Aunt Rose said in a mocking tone. "I don't know what you saw in that girl anyway. She always seemed so stuck up to me."

"She wasn't that bad," I said. "She was cute as hell, that certainly didn't hurt."

"Maybe, but I get the feeling you didn't get all you wanted out of that cute little body of hers" she said.

That surprised me a little. I'd noticed Aunt Rose was pretty blunt in conversation, but we'd never discussed my sex life (or anyone else's for that matter). I wasn't shocked though, and I had to admit she was right. I looked up from my card game and gave her a small smile.

"Why Aunt Rose, you must be psychic".

"No," she said as she returned my smile. "I just do the laundry around here. A boy who gets the proper attention from his girlfriend doesn't leave the sort of stains you do on your sheets."

I was in mid-shuffle with the cards when she said that, and it knocked me for a loop. Some talk about my sex-life was one thing, but it's quite another when you aunt tells you she knows how much you whack off. I was so embarrassed, I turned beet red and dropped the cards all over the table.

"Oh gosh!" Aunt Rose said as she saw the effect of her words. "I'm sorry Bobby. I forgot you come from a long line of prudes.

"We're not that bad" I said as I avoided her gaze and picked up the cards. "Well, maybe Mom and Uncle Hector are, but I'm okay. You just caught me off-guard there. I'm sorry you had to... I mean, I'm sorry I..."

I couldn't bring myself to finish what I was trying to say. Aunt Rose leaned forward and put her hand on my cheek to guide my eye-line to hers. "It's okay Bobby," she said. "It's totally natural for a young man to do that. I'd be worried if you didn't."

I kept looking at her pretty face, and my embarrassment lessened somewhat. "I just never expected us to talk about it, I guess".

"Don't worry about it," she said, then game me a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss, and I knew it was meant to tell me everything was okay. But as she pulled away, I could still taste her on my lips, and I exhaled a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. I hoped she hadn't noticed, but the look in her eyes told me she had. She smiled again, and then got up and went over to the bar. She reached under it and pulled out my uncle's round poker chip holder.

"I'm tired of watching you play with yourself," she said, which made me wince.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed

"I mean play solitaire, you dummy!" she admonished. "Here, let's play a little bit of poker," she said as she began counting out the blue, red and white chips.

"I dunno Aunt Rose," I said. "I'm just a poor college student. I don't have that much extra money, and the last time Uncle Hector let me sit in on his poker night I lost twenty bucks to him"

"We won't play for money," she reassured me. "Just for fun. We'll see which one of us runs out of chips first"

"Okay then" I said as she took the cards from my hand and started shuffling them. We both threw in a white chip for ante, she dealt out a hand of for each of us, and the game was on.

Our chips went back and forth for a while as we made small talk about nothing in particular. I was an even game until Aunt Rose started to win two hands for each I took. Even when I had a decent hand, she'd fold, preventing me from getting all that much. I started to wonder if she could read my face to know what I was holding. But no matter how careful I was, I was still losing more than I was winning. Soon enough, I was betting my last chips on a pair of jacks.

"Three of a kind" she announced as she put three eights, a king and a deuce on the table.

"Aw crap," I said as I watched her take the pot and add it to her stack of chips. "Well, looks like that's about it for me, unless you want to give me back my chips and we can start again".

"I dunno Bobby," she replied. "When I was your age and I played in college, we had to buy our chips back."

Something about the way she said that, and smiled at the end, made me guess what she was getting at. "Well, I've already told you I don't have a lot of money," I said, "Unless you had something else in mind".

"Well, we used to have to buy back our chips with our clothes" she said as she carefully looked at me to see how I'd react.

I smiled at her and reached down to take off my sock. She might have thought I came from a line of prides, but I was going to show her that I wasn't quite so stuck up as my other relatives. I put the sock on the table without taking my eyes off her. She looked at it with a mixture of amusement and surprise, and then took it and dropped it on the chair next to hers. She then pushed a stack of chips back to me and began dealing the cards again.

We continued our game, but I noticed our small talk seemed to be a little more guarded. I was concentrating on my cards more, because I was wondering what would happen when one of us ran out of cards again. My aunt seemed to have dared me to play along with the idea of losing clothes, but I wondered if she'd be some playful if the tables were turned. I was also wondering, if she did play along, how far it would go.

Despite all these questions, running around my head, I was still able to play a good game and my luck started to turn. It took some time, but I finally had most of my aunt's chips when I drew two pairs. I was careful not to bet too much too soon, for fear of scaring her into folding, and when we put our cards down, she was cleaned out.

"Well, somebody sure got lucky there," she scowled.

"Now now Aunt Rose, let's not be a sore loser," I beamed. "I think you owe me one of your socks."

She looked me and made no move. "Are you sure? I could just give you your own sock back".

I froze. Had I gone too far? I searched her face for a sign to see if she was mad at me, or just teasing, or shocked, but found nothing. She was giving me a perfect poker face. I was suddenly nervous as hell, but I knew I had to say something.

"Well," I began, "I think it's more fun if we take each other's socks. Otherwise, we're just going to be passing the same clothes back and forth."

My aunt kept her eyes on me for a moment that seemed to last an eternity, though it was probably no more than two seconds. Then she nodded and reached down to take off her sock. "You're right," she said. "It's better this way. If we just traded socks all the time it would get pretty boring."

She gave me her sock and we continued our game, but that last comment had given me hope that our socks would not be the only things coming off. I was looking at her in a totally new way. Before, I had forced myself to simply think of her as my aunt Rose, but now, I was letting myself see her as a beautiful woman. One who might soon be taking off more of her clothes and letting me if her body looked as nice under those clothes as it did with them on.

But it seemed like I would have to wait before I could find out. The game got more intense. We talked less and less and our bets grew bigger. I didn't want to spend another half-hour trading chips before one of us ran out, and Aunt Rose seemed to be of the same opinion. It took her about ten minutes for her to get all my chips again, and I dutifully traded her my other sock. Another ten minutes later, and it was me who had all the chips, which earned me her other sock.

"Things are getting interesting now," I said as I took the cards for my deal. "The next person who loses their chips is gonna have to take off something big."

"Maybe I'll to see those nice muscles of yours," Aunt Rose said as she traced her finger along the underside of her lip. The gesture made her look sexy as hell, and she knew it. We had crossed the line from innocent teasing to serious flirting, and I couldn't be happier. I knew she was my aunt, and a married woman to boot, but I didn't care anymore. I was game for anything, and I just hoped she felt the same

All during the next round, I couldn't keep my eyes off her, which wasn't helping my game any. Luckily, she must have been distracted as well, because the chips went back and forth for twenty minutes or so. Finally, I got three good hands in a row and that was enough to get me all her chips once more. I smiled and said nothing, waiting for her to make the next move. But instead of taking anything off, she got up without a word.

"Oh shit," I thought to myself. "Now I've done it. I've gone too far and she's leaving because she'd offended."

But she went to the window and pulled the curtains shut, then went to the living room and did the same thing to the windows there. "I don't want to give the neighborhood a free show," she explained as she came back to the dining room. I feared she would give me her wedding ring and call it a separate piece of clothing, but instead she unzipped the fly on her jeans, undid the top button and shimmied out of her pants. The sight of her bare legs took my breath away. She was in great shape, and her skin looked so smooth I had to resist the urge to reach out and run my hand up her thigh. Her blouse stopped just below her hips, giving me a good view of her light red cotton panties.

She looked at me staring with a small grin on her face, then grabbed the cards. "Grab the chips," she said. "If we're going to keep going, let's do this in the living room where we can stretch out and get a good view of each other."

I did as I was told and scooped up the chips. She turned around and walked to the living room, letting her ass sway seductively as she did so. I was amazed she was doing this for my benefit.

The living room had a glass coffee table, and Aunt Rose stretched out on the carpeted floor in front of it. I sat down on the floor across from her and let my eyes drink in the sight of my beautiful aunt who was obviously enjoying the effect she was having on me. I was having trouble keeping my thoughts on the game, which made it easy for Rose to take all my chips in five minutes. I dutifully striped off my t-shirt and gave it to her. She took in the sight of my bare chest and started dealing the cards again. By now, we were no longer talking aside from announcing our bets. You could feel the tension in the air. The chips changed hands with neither of us getting an advantage until I bet heavily on three Jacks and lost to Aunt Rose's flush. I got up and dropped my jeans. To tell you the truth, I was a little glad to lose them. I have a seven-inch cock, and it was as hard at that moment as it had ever been, which had been a little uncomfortable. Now, with my pants in Aunt Rose's hands, it wasn't crammed against me, but it was obvious to her how aroused I was.

I lay down on my side and propped my head up with my left hand. I wanted Aunt Rose to have a good look at my body, and she seemed to appreciate it. We kept playing and this time out it was my turn to have a good run of luck. I took all of her chips and it was her turn to lose her top. She slowly stripped off her yellow blouse, revealing her 34-D size white bra. I wasn't as skimpy as I'd hoped, but it was still sexy enough to make my dick harder than it had already been, which I hadn't thought possible.

As I dealt the cards for the next round, I said, "Aunt Rose, I've noticed something unfair going on here."

"Oh," she said as she brushed some hair out of her face. "Do tell."

"We've both lost the same amount of clothes, but you have two pieces left and I've only got one," I said.

"And I suppose when you play for money, everybody at the table starts out with the same amount in their wallets?" she countered.

"Umm..." I stammered. "I guess not."

I guess I looked a little sullen, because she added, "I'll tell you what; I'll lose my bra next, and if after that you manage to get my panties, I'll let you take them off yourself".

I was taken aback. So far, the game had only involved us checking each other out. There had been no touching except for the brief contact when one of us handed clothes to the other. Now she was making it more involved.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "At that point, we'll be out of clothes, so that'll be the end anyway, right?"

"Oh no," she answered. "If you end up naked, you can keep playing, but you have to buy your chips back with favours".

"What sort of favours?" I asked.

"Whatever the other person says." she said. "When I played in college, we generally started small and worked our way into heavy stuff as we went along."

"Interesting." I said. "I sure would like to know where you went to college. But I guess if I started the game, I have to finish it."

"That's the spirit!" she said as she picked up her cards.

I took the next hand, as well as the following two. She won the next one, and then I got a really shitty hand but bluffed convincingly enough to get her to fold. Her pile of chips was dwindling. I chased a straight flush for my next hand but ended up with only a straight, but it was enough to beat her two pairs and take the last of her stack.

I smiled and leaned back to enjoy the show. I know she was aware of how much I was looking forward to this, so I saw no reason to hide it. She slipped her hands behind her back to unhook her bra, which made her tits stick out. The sight took my breath away, and then she slipped her bra off completely. I immediately realized why she didn't wear skimpy bras or swimwear; her areolas were huge! They were dark pink, slightly oval-shaped and had to measure two inches in diameter. They were topped off by nipples that, I would later learn, could stick out a quarter-inch.

She let me stare for a few seconds and then asked, "You like?"

By now it was impossible for us to be subtle with each other, so I didn't even try. "You bet," I said. "Most of my girlfriends had small nipples, but yours..."

She looked down at her breasts and said, "I know. For all that guys say they want a girl with a sense of humour, these babies have gotten me every boyfriend I've ever had. When I get really excited, it looks like I've got a couple of pyramids on two hills."

I laughed at the joke, partially because the situation was so outlandish. I had seen tits before, sure, and played with my fair share. But I had never talked about a girl's tits to the girl in question, especially when they were right in front of me. That fact that I was doing this with my aunt just made it crazier.

Of course, that didn't stop the game. Now we were down to one piece of clothing each, which made the next round especially fierce. I forced myself to quit ogling my aunt long enough to look at my cards. Aunt Rose and I were now betting huge amounts on each hand, as our desire for the prize had far out-weighed our gaming instincts. Aunt Rose's luck was stronger than mine though, and two hands later I was out of chips.

I stood up again and took off my white briefs. My cock popped up and pointed straight at her. As I handed the briefs to her, she never took her eyes off my erection. I couldn't help but turn the tables on her by asking "How about you Aunt Rose? Do you like?"

"Are you kidding?" she answered. "That Nancy was an idiot to let you keep that in your pants."

"What would you do with it, Aunt Rose?" I continued.

"Bobby, you're gonna have to win a couple more hands before you can find that out" she said as she began dealing out the cards again.

Dr. Gorgo
Dr. Gorgo
26 Followers
12