Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whist he was feasting his eyes on her breasts, Jill reached down to unzip his flies. Another huge surprise for John. Jill's hand was pushing its way inside his trousers, searching for the hard cock. And she found it without difficulty. Hard and stiff. She tugged it out to look at it. Jill's interest in the penis was unquenchable, ever since her first contact with one, all those years ago. As John stroked and squeezed her breasts with obvious delight, Jill looked at his thick cock. She guessed about five inches, but with a heavily veined surface, and a long foreskin. She explored the contours lightly with the pads of her fingers, before wrapping her hand round the shaft to pull the skin down to expose the head. Then push it back.

If John had managed to get his hand between Jill's thighs, he would have found some very wet, and very sticky labia protecting her vulva. But she had no intention of allowing him to. She would give him the thrill of a blow job instead. One of her specialities, though she would allow him to fondle her tits in the meantime. Then, she and Alan would exchange activities in bed, and shag hard at the memories. When she felt his hand trying to find its way into her skirt, whilst bending over his cock to take it fully into her mouth, she quietly slid to the floor beside him, sitting on her legs. He was still able to reach her tits, squeezing and fondling them, but he was taken aback by Jill taking his cock into her mouth. No-one had ever done that before. And the feeling was such a stimulating thrill, he almost came straight away, but managed to hold back.

Giving head gave Jill much pleasure. She would use her tongue to stimulate the area round the frenulum, probably the most sensitive part of the penis, then slide her mouth fully over the cock down the base, tongue pressing against the rear shaft, feeling the head against the back of her warm throat. Flexing the muscles in her mouth excited the penis even more. Rolling her tongue round the shaft whilst gently sucking, was all part of her technique for enjoying fellatio. Meantime, Jill released his testicles from the boxer shorts, weighing them in the palm of her right hand. A good size, she thought, fingering the balls. The right testicle was rather bigger than the other one, but both weighed heavily in her hand. The wrinkled scrotum was hanging rather low from the shaft, in the warmth of the room. His pubic hair was prolific, both on his testicles and his groin. Jill preferred men with less hair, but what the hell. She would always remember John for his hairy genitals. Every time she looked at him in the future.

For John, this new sensation was a mixture of disgust and delight. He had always been rather put off by oral sex, believing it to be un-natural and unclean, but now he had an expert introducing him to the sheer joy of fellatio, he was changing his views. It was a delicious feeling, having a woman's tongue and lips enjoying sucking his most private possession, with hands playing with his balls. With his eyes closed, he didn't notice what Paula was up to with Alan. Nor did he care.

Jill knew instinctively when to stop the stimulation to avoid ejaculation, reverting to playing with his testicles and caressing his hairy belly, with light puckered-up kisses to the end of the cock and frenulum. The slightest tensing of his buttocks gave it away. John was sighing and moaning with lust. Jill was superb, keeping him from the final jerk of his loin for what seemed ages. When she judged he'd had sufficient excitement, she gripped the shaft tight, and slid her mouth hard up and down. It was actually, exactly twenty-four minutes from her first taking his cock into her mouth, that he finally came. With a series of stifled grunts, his cock exploded in her mouth, filling her cheeks with several heaving spasms of sperm. Perhaps he had been saving it all up, or maybe he was just so turned on that he found the extra amount just to show off for Jill. She was impressed by his capacity. She rolled it round her mouth tongue, before allowing it to trickle down her throat, whilst still holding the cock between her lips.

After savoring the delicious taste of John's sperm, Jill slithered up to his head, whispering in his ear. 'Thanks for the cocktail, darling. Scrumptious!' She gave him a quick kiss, followed by another on the end of his wilting cock, then stood up, re-fastening her dress to make herself respectable again. 'Putting the coffee pot on for those who are ready.'

Just as John was grunting and ejaculating, his wife Paula was reaching her own orgasm. John hadn't heard her, being submerged in his own unbelievable orgasm.

THREE: PRU

Pru couldn't compete with Jill in the breast department, with her fairly flat ones, though her nipples were outstanding. She was, however, equally sexy in her quiet way. She quite fancied Rod herself, having recently enjoyed a mutual encounter with him - though it was confined to hands only. Having allowed him to fondle her bottom and press her breasts, whilst kissing, Pru had fingered the shape of Rods erect cock in his trousers, feeling it twitch. She was impressed; curious to have a closer inspection sometime. Cocks had fascinated her ever since she had seen her father's hanging from his hairy groin. Then later, she had seen it stiff and upright. Of course, her father was unaware that Pru was watching him undressing in the bedroom. Pru couldn't believe it was the same one. She was bewildered by the difference. The memory, and the awesome curiosity, would always stay with her.

When Pru was diagnosed with mild TB, her husband Harry went on his annual trip to their cottage, leaving her to rest and recover with Alan and June, with Pru's new baby.

Alan had sprained his ankle and was also recovering, sitting beside Pru on the bed, helping her with a crossword puzzle, while Jill was out shopping. For some reason, Alan felt a slight tension in Pru, and realized that she was rather quieter than usual. She was looking at him with a certain yearning, he thought. It struck him that Pru might be feeling a bit horny.

Well, he was right. Pru didn't get much sexual pleasure these days, and even when Harry was at his most amorous, he wasn't much of a lover, leaving Pru to finish herself off. But now, she had only her own fingers to help her on the few occasions she got too worked up to refuse her body it's desires. And here she was with her best friend's husband in his dressing gown, feeling very horny. Pru knew that Alan fancied her from previous cuddles and squeezes they had enjoyed, pressing his erection against her belly. She looked up to see Alan smiling at her.

'Are you ok?' he asked. Pru just smiled. Should she admit to her feelings. She didn't think June would mind sharing Alan with her best friend, in her condition. But he was ahead of her. 'Are you feeling a bit horny?' he asked.

Pru colored up, and just smiled rather embarrassed. Then she gave a slight nod. 'Oh dear,' Alan said. 'Do you want me to go and let you get on with it, or would you like me to stay and help out?'

'Yes,' was all she said. Pru realized that Alan already had the palm of his hand resting on the duvet over her groin. He pressed and rubbed slightly, sending ripples of pleasure through her loins. Slipping his other hand under the cover, Pru felt it circle her breasts, before moving slowly over her belly and hairy groin until the pads of his middle two fingers parted the clitoral hood, making her gasp, and her hips jerk. When the fingers explored a little further into the vulva, Pru groaned and felt her belly tremble with delightful sensations. This was marvelous. With closed eyes, Pru concentrated on the sheer bliss of feeling a man's fingers playing with her vagina, which was now dribbling with excitement. It wasn't long before the climax built up deep inside her belly. She was panting with the arousal building up inside her. The world stood still. Nothing mattered except this wonderful blissful feeling. She was heaving with lust, until she could no longer delay the outcome. A huge orgasm shattered her whole body. The most fantastic orgasm she could ever remember having before.

Alan was smiling at her when her eyes opened. 'Good one?' she nodded. He was licking his fingers. 'Mm, you taste good,' making her blush. No-one had lasted her juices before. Ever! 'Look what you've made me do.' he laughed, exposing his erect cock for her to examine. Her eyes widened with surprise and astonishment. But she had no time to study it carefully, because just then, Jill returned with the shopping, putting a stop to further discussion. Pru would cherish the memory of Alan's smooth hard penis.

For the dinner party, Pru wore a flowered peach dress, just below the knee with front fancy button fastenings. With small breasts, she didn't really need a bra, so she hadn't bothered with one, but unlike Jill, more for comfort than exhibiting her charms. During the dinner, Rod was his usual cocky self. Full of himself, reliving some of the better moments during the musical 'The Merry Widow'. Actually, Pru hadn't thought him all that good. His high notes were strained, for a start, though Jill had been her usual excellent self. However, Pru laughed dutifully with the rest of the guests, whilst speculating on Rod's penis. She was feeling rather horny, and Jill had already told her best friend all about Rod's cock. She noticed that Alan was paying more attention to Paula than to Rod, wondering if Alan fancied her.

Rod's mind was rather over active. Partly because he was re-living his latest triumph on stage - at least, that was his view, and head to talk about it. And it was partly due to the fact that he had had no sex with his wife, Diana, for two months now. In fact he had had no sex with any-one. His secretary was usually able to give him a quick wank, but Audrey was committed to her boyfriend and nothing would persuade her to be unfaithful to him. Certainly not a few weeks before their wedding. But Audrey was a sexy young lady with an unquenchable interest in the penis. After weeks of teasing and banter, Rod had persuaded her - or maybe allowed her - to take an interest in his. And Audrey was duly impressed by it. Probably not much bigger than her fiancee's, but the bend seemed to give it a special attraction. One thing had led to another, until Audrey finally managed to get to see it ejaculate. This was something she repeated from time to time, whilst remaining untouched in all departments herself. So, although Rod had not had any sex, he had enjoyed a couple of hand jobs from Audrey. Still, that was no real substitute for the real thing.

So, sitting at a table with four attractive ladies, all dressed in provocative gowns, got his imagination working overtime. He had, of course, already fucked Jill in the car park, following the after-show party. But it was a one-off, unfortunately. In fact, that had been the last fuck he'd had. Over two months ago! He would try to rectify that this evening, one way or another, in spite of Diana being there. Or perhaps because she was there, to see he was still attractive to other women. Pru seemed a suitable subject for his attention. She seemed drawn to him, he thought. Little did he know that she was speculating on his cock, glancing down at his crotch from time to time, hoping to see some movement.

After the meal, Rod accompanied Pru to the settee they would share with Jill and John, who were already embracing, sprawled in the corner by the standard lamp. Rod arranged Pru on his lap and, without any preliminaries, slid his hand into the top of her dress, fondling her nipples, kissing her ear and neck. Pru squirmed with pleasure at the unusual attention being paid to her face. She closed her eyes as Rod's other hand unbuttoned the lower half of her dress, listening to him murmuring in her ear, lying about what wonderful breasts she had and how he would like to make love to her. How Harry didn't deserve her. Without really thinking, Pru eased her thighs apart as Rod's hand had slipped under the top of her knickers, gently rubbing her belly. Mm! that was so nice. It was a long time since Alan had done just that, when she was staying with them for a few days, recovering from an illness. The memory was one of her most precious. And now, Rod's fingers were sneaking down, through her sparse pubic hair, to reach the clitoral hood. Pru gave a little involuntary twitch as fingers touched her clit.

Not to be outdone, Pru casually unhooked Rod's waist band before unzipping the flies to the very end. Now she would find out if Jill had been truthful. Her hand closed over the erect shaft. Pru caught her breath in some awe. Jill had not lied! Rod's cock was a good seven inches, with a sharp bend towards the top, and thick in the middle. Pru was no expert in cocks, but this one seemed bigger than what she thought was normal. Certainly putting Harry's into the shade. As she played with the new toy, Rod had found her vulva, now wet with excitement. Eager fingers explored the clit and labia with curiosity ands skill. Eventually, guessing Pru was ready to move to the next step, he gripped the waist of the knickers, easing them over her thighs and legs, reaching down to release them from the ankles and feet. Her vulva was open to his every whim. Sliding to his knees between Pru's legs, he studied the wrinkled labia. They were average in every respect, as he studied the contours of the vestibule together with the petals of flesh surrounding the opening to her passage of sexual pleasure. Having satisfied himself with the visual stimulation, he put his face between the legs to press the tip of his nose to the clit, inhaling deeply to smell Pru's personal scent. His tongue scooped the wet vagina, tasting its magical delights. He was addicted to vaginal juices. Loved them! Then, Rod dropped his trousers to his knees, then placed his cock at the mouth of the delightful vagina, now dilated and pulsating with eagerness, oozing with her secret juices.

By this time, neither Rod nor Pru had any thought of the others in the room. Indeed, they were all engaged in their own little sexual encounters. Rod's hard cock slid slowly into Pru's tight vagina. Oh my God! Pru moaned in unbelievable bliss. Oh my God! Yes! This is incredible, she thought. Never had her vagina felt so full and so stretched. Wonderful! When the intruder had reached to end of the journey, it was slowly retracted, then pushed hard deep inside again. Rod now picked up the rhythm, beginning to fuck her properly, whilst Pru lay back, eyes screwed tight, relishing the supreme sensation of total penetration. Time stood still for her. The sound of his testicles slapping against her perineum was music to her ears. Her whole body was responding to the thrill. Her vaginal muscles were clenching the gorgeous shaft filling it, encouraging it to fill it with hot sperm, fulfilling it's prime role. Pru couldn't remember a time when she had been so full of cock, and so thoroughly fucked.

Rod was eagerly suckling both her outstanding nipples, one after the other, marveling at their size. But when Pru felt his fingers reach between their humping groins, rubbing her clit, there was no way she could avoid reaching a climax. Her thighs tensed, her bottom pushed against Rod's crushed hairy groin. She started to moan loud. Oh God! Then holding her breath, she threw her arms round his heaving buttocks, holding tight, feeling the climax reaching its peak. Oh my God! Agonizing bliss! With a sudden jolt of hips, she exploded into the most intense orgasm she could ever remember. Her whole body was responding to the insistent stimulation of vagina, clitoris and nipples. To heighten the incredible sensation, she felt Rod suddenly explode inside her. His jerking spasms clashing with her own. How long this lasted Pru had no idea. She wasn't counting. She was just luxuriating in the wonderful feeling of release and physical happiness.

The feeling of ejaculating inside a woman always filled Rod with great relief. It had been a long-awaited good fuck for him. Glancing at Diana, he was rather disappointed to see that she was taking no notice of his sexual success with Pru. In fact, he was actually taken aback when he saw his wife masturbating the cock of the husband of the woman he had just fucked. His pride took a knock, but a quick feel of Pru's satisfied vulva, wet and dripping helped to restore his ego a little. He wondered if her should fuck her again. Her tight pussy was a fantastic fuck.

'Wow, Rod,' she muttered breathlessly in his ear. 'That was truly terrific. The best fuck ever darling. I can't thank you enough. But I think I need to recover before they all come round again.'

FOUR: DIANA.

Diana was a dress designer. She had a considerable talent, and had built up a good clientele among the more wealthy of her friends and Rod's business associates. Although it was insufficent to keep her independent, it did provide her with a good wardrobe of clothes and a wide range of friends. She had two children. A boy and a girl. Derek was away in the army, whilst Bella was at university.

She and Rod were childhood sweethearts, in the old-fashioned sense. They lived next door to each other, but didn't become lovers until one vacation when they were both home from college. It was at college that Diana had her first sexual experience. A one-off, during a college dance, behind piles of coats in the cloakroom. She had been drinking, and dancing with this guy who was fondling her bottom and pressing his stiff penis against her belly. Diana was enjoying the sensation, with her vagina starting to ooze. The slight ache in her belly was evidence of her need for sex. Rather too drunk to object to the guy lifting her dress with one hand, she felt him begin to grope her vulva, whilst unzipping his flies with the other. Diana parted her thighs to allow the guy to slide his dick inside her. Her first time! It was gorgeous, even though her senses were a bit fuddled. It didn't last long though. Just as she was really walking in the clouds, her vagina was flooded with sperm. The guy withdrew, tucked his penis away, and walked out of the room, leaving Diana frustrated, in a state of unfulfilled satisfaction. She never saw him again. It was with relief that her period started two days later.

Then came Rod. When they first had sex, it was more of a deliberate experiment. Rod had admitted to being a virgin, so Diana showed him her genitals and encouraged him to fondle them and explore her sexuality, whilst she did the same with his. They were on the sofa in her parents' house, who were away for that week-end. Diana ended up taking Rod to bed. They fucked most of the night. She remained faithful to him through the rest of her college days.

Rod was often out rehearsing or playing quite a lot. Diana helped out in the wardrobe department, and often went with him to the club for a drink afterwards, but not after every rehearsal. They had just finished a short run of 'The Merry Widow', so there would be an after show party in the club. However, on that evening, Diana's ailing mom hadn't been well, so she was unable to join Rod. She had got home fairly late. Too late to join the party, anyway, so she undressed, and prepared for bed, changing into her night clothes. Diana was feeling rather tense, so whilst preparing for bed, she downed two large glasses of red wine, which helped to relax her, watching the television at the same time. But for some reason, she was feeling a bit horny. Her vagina had that special ache. She wanted dick. Maybe that's why she was a bit tense. She was wishing Rod would come home to satisfy her yearning.

Eventually, she climbed into bed at about midnight. Checking her vulva, yes, she found it was wet. Aching! Just then, she heard the front door. Diana snapped off the bed-side lamp, pretending to be asleep when Rod eventually came into the bedroom. She was in no mood for a long chat. Just his dick. So, when Rod eventually slid beneath the clothes beside her, Diana cuddled up to him, putting her arm across his chest. She could smell he'd been drinking beer. It was a warming sort of scent. Her hand rubbed his belly, playing with his pubic hair for a while, until she felt his penis begin to stir. Wanting to give it some encouragement, she slipped her head under the sheet, going down on him.