Friends and Foes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Tilly smiled back. "Doesn't look so little to me, but I'll see what I can do." She lifted the cover back and stared at his dick, grinning at what she saw and glad that her display had caused it. "Mmm. I know the doctor said stroking, but I have a better idea."

Dill couldn't stop a loud groan when she licked across the head. After no sex for so long he was far more sensitive than he thought possible, and after her display he was already nearly ready to shoot.

"Babe, this won't take long and it could be more than a mouthful." he said to warn her.

She just purred and slid him inside her mouth. Dill tried to hold out and not to move too much because arching his back hurt his ribs. However, he lost on both counts and had the strange combination of pain and pleasure at the same moment. The pleasure was intense though and it won out as he felt himself shoot again and again. He was right about the quantity as well, and Tilly seemed to be struggling to swallow his pent up release, but she certainly was trying. As he recovered he felt her nuzzling at his groin cleaning up the remnants.

Dill groaned again. "Go easy babe, I need to recover. Normally I'd be up for more straight away, but these bones of mine are protesting."

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I guess I needed to taste you too."

"Don't apologise! How could I be upset by what you just did? It was amazing to see and feel you again. And at least it's taken the edge off for the moment. I'm not sure how long I'll hold out before needing some more loving though." he finished with a grin.

Tilly smiled back. "I felt the pain as well Dill. We still need to take things slowly, but I'm as glad as you are that we can have some fun." She leaned in to kiss him then, the two of them sharing the contact and the flavour of each other.

Dill had one thought left at that moment. "The strangest thing is, much as I really wanted to do that and I'd love to do a lot more, the thing I miss the most is being able to wrap my arms around you and hold you close."

Tilly pulled back from their kiss to look at him, her eyes showing her devotion. "You soppy romantic you! And here was I thinking you were just after me for my body!"

"That as well, of course!"

The two of them resumed kissing in between their giggles. It was great to be able to have some sexual contact again, but also true that it was the simple things they missed the most. Still, neither had much doubt that as soon as Dill was up to it they would be very eager to make up for lost time.

* * * * *

Meanwhile in the other wing of the large house the youngest residents were getting ready to head out of the house to check the perimeter. Peter and Michael were both lions and still in training, but had been assigned to the teams based at the house to complete it. They had only been with the teams for a few days before the mission, and officially assigned for the last week. It had been an eye-opening experience, both seeing the fully trained commandos in action and also that a gay couple not only worked as commandos but ran the teams.

Being based at the house was more than the two young men could have hoped for. They had developed a relationship while at HQ training, but had needed to keep it a secret because of the views of others and not having any time or place for themselves. Here, they had work to do but no-one minded what they got up to outside that time and instead of having a barrack room to share with others they had a large room and huge bed to themselves. The first night they had got there even the idea of being able to sleep together had been new, and they had been taking full advantage of the opportunities over the last couple of weeks.

Michael grinned at Peter as they headed for the door. "Seems to always be us working these days, huh?"

"I don't think we can complain. It's not as though we took part in the hard training or the mission with them, and I hardly think we can put a bit of computer work and filing after the event in the same league. Plus Dill and Sky are still recovering." replied Peter, knowing that Michael was only mildly complaining, and it was only because they both loved the time they spent alone in that bed and didn't want to leave it.

The two of them headed along the corridor and down the wide staircase to the impressive hallway. The room was flagged with stone and stretched up high to a vaulted ceiling. Despite the age and beauty of the HQ building, Sam's house was still very impressive, and they both felt it was a lot more like home. They went down the front steps to the gravel drive out front, past the stone wolves who looked like they guarded the entrance, and changed to their lion form. They were beautiful young beasts and it was hard to tell them apart in that form. They knew the grounds well and chased one another through the trees until they reached the perimeter, working around it slowly as they checked for unfamiliar sights or smells. They would have to report to the Alphas on their return and it was important to them to do their job properly.

* * * * * *

Sky had woken from her sleep when she heard the lions running along the corridor. They weren't loud, but she still slept fitfully and was very conscious of any movement. Months kept as a prisoner in the facility the teams had raided had made her very nervous. It was going to take a while before she stopped fearing that the sounds of people close by meant someone was coming to question her or hurt her. The main thing that kept her calm was Finn. Her eyes went to him as soon as she woke, seeing him still sleeping on the mattress on her floor.

Like this she couldn't see his gorgeous green eyes, but she could still appreciate the sight of him. He was lying on his back and she could see his broad and muscled chest with the sunlight streaming across his body. The sheet and his jogging bottoms hid the rest of him from her view but even now she could see the tent in them. She moaned softly at the thought of him being erect. It was probably only morning wood but the thought that one day soon she would be able to have that hard dick in her made her tremble.

If only she wasn't so weak she would already know how good that would feel, and she had no doubt it would be really good. With a sigh she reached beside her bed for the food and drink that was always there. She was under doctors orders to regain her strength, and the biggest incentive in the world was knowing that when she did she would finally be able to bond with her mate. Neither of them had actually used that word out loud as yet, but she certainly felt it and was fairly sure that Finn did as well. They spent all their time together, waking or sleeping, except for her baths. Finn said he couldn't face seeing her naked when he had to keep control of himself. When they no longer needed to it was going to be explosive.

She needed to pee, and didn't see any need to wake him to do it. She had been walking around a little over the previous days, usually with Finn hovering by her side in case she fell, but to be honest his presence was more of a distraction from what she was trying to do than a help. She almost wanted to fall so that he would have to catch her and hold her body in his arms. A quick trip to the bathroom solved her immediate problem and she wandered back into the bedroom, her gaze drawn back to the sleeping form on her floor as soon as she got through the door.

She stood for a moment, taking in his beauty and the pull she felt towards him. Walking to the side of the mattress she made her decision, and at the last moment pulled her dress over her head so she was totally naked as she settled beside him. He stirred, and she held her breath, but he didn't wake. She slid her body as close to his as she could, slowly so that she wouldn't wake him. Her front pressed to his side and her arm and head rested on his chest, hearing his heart beat and feeling the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed softly. It was the most comfortable pillow in the world, and like this she almost felt like she had never been in that cage. When his arm came around her body to hold her too she moaned softly. It was an unconscious movement by him but even in his sleep he wanted to protect her and keep her close. That final move was enough to relax her totally and she fell back to sleep against her love.

It was probably about an hour later when Finn awoke, and he was confused for a moment. He opened his eyes and lifted his head slightly so he could confirm his suspicions. The sight that greeted him made him growl with pleasure and he felt his cock stiffen. Sky lay pressed against him, and for the first time since he had rescued her, he saw her naked body. He took his time appreciating the swell of her breasts and the curve at the small of her back leading to round and pert buttocks. For the first time he noticed she had a tattoo on her hip, and he smiled when he saw it was a wolf's head, looking out at the world. Strangely it had green eyes. No wild wolves had that colour, it was only possible for a werewolf, and even then it was unusual. It was almost as though she had known him already. Even the colouring was so like his own it puzzled him. She hadn't even seen his wolf form yet.

When she started to stir, waking up against him, he had to try and calm himself. It wasn't like it was the first time he had an erection near her, but he still needed to keep control, and her naked body wriggling against his half-naked one was a serious challenge to his pent up lust. He couldn't stop himself groaning as her breasts rubbed against his chest. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him, smiling. He returned the greeting.

"Morning. I was just wondering how you ended up naked in my bed."

"I didn't think you would complain." she replied, amusement in her tone.

"I wasn't complaining! It's just a surprise. A very very nice surprise." he returned.

She went a little red. "I had to go to the bathroom, and on the way back I couldn't resist slipping in beside you here. I really wanted to wake up with you, not by myself again."

"And the lack of clothes is because...?"

"I also wanted to feel you properly against me. Well, as good as I could without stripping you off too."

He moaned again. Her thoughts were driving him wild. He put both his arms around her and pulled her further on top of him, kissing her gently but with as much passion as he could. He had to break away when she started to wriggle on top of him and the rubbing against his cock, despite the layers between them, was almost too much for him. She seemed aware of his problem, well, given that she was lying on him it must have been pretty obvious pressing into her. He gasped as she slid her body back down the side of his and her hand moved down until he felt her soft caress directly on it. A second later her hand moved up again and then back down, this time under his clothes. His moan as she wrapped her hand around him was loud enough that he hoped no-one was in the nearby rooms.

After that thought, nothing more sensible passed through his mind. He might have been howling for all he knew, he was just aware of the intense pleasure as her hand moved up and down his erect dick. His eyes closed, automatically focusing his attention solely on the contact between them, the humming of his body as his pleasure built, and the faint moans of pleasure he heard from her. His hips bucked slightly to meet her slide and as the speed of both movements increased he knew that he was going to come hard. A moment later it came, lights flashing behind his eyes and his entire body tensing with the pleasure as he shot in his trousers and over her hand.

He lay there breathing hard as he recovered, his cock and body still twitching with aftershocks. He wanted to thank her properly, but when he opened his eyes he could only growl. She was licking his release off her hand and it was probably the most erotic thing he had ever seen. His growl was almost possessive, and before she had chance to do anything else he rolled the pair of them over so she was now lying under him. He propped himself up rather than put any pressure on her slight frame, but she seemed happy to be there and just looked up at him with lust showing in her eyes. He needed to put out some of that fire and give her the same pleasure she had given him.

His lips pressed to hers again, thanking her as best he could for what she had already done, and promising more. He moved his lips to her neck and kissed and nibbled at her skin, resisting the urge to mark her as his. Her skin was smooth and tasted sweet, and he wanted far more of her flavour. He was aware of her soft moans as he worked his way downwards, and when he reached her breasts he was still gentle but made sure he licked every last inch of skin. He sucked gently on her nipples and heard her pleasured sounds increase in tone and volume. Her hips started moving, trying to find some release for her, and her tone became more frantic the longer he worked.

He might have been able to stay there all day if he hadn't become aware of her scent building. She was getting so wet for him that he couldn't wait to taste her properly, and he continued his descent although he didn't spend that long on her stomach. He knew where he was headed and so did she, and neither of them wanted to wait any longer. He lengthened his tongue to be more wolf-like and flexible, and his first swipe across her moist lips had her almost lifting off the bed with her excitement, and him growling at the first proper taste of his mate.

After that he went to work in earnest, loving it when her hands moved into his hair to caress him as he worked. He teased her clit out of its cover and licked and sucked at it, occasionally moving down to lick up more of her juices as the flowed. It didn't take him long to have her at the point of no return either, and as she climaxed more of the sweet juice flowed for him to lap up. He could feel her contractions as he lapped inside her to get more from the source, and this time he probably wouldn't have stopped had she not pushed him away from her, needing to stop the pleasure so she could relax again.

He straightened up, pushing himself back up on his arms so he could take in the sight of her. It took his breath away again, seeing her sated after he had made her come. He just smiled as he watched her recover, intensely proud of himself and pleased to have finally had some release with her, and even better that she had initiated it. How could anything beat waking up with her in his arms and them having their first sexual experience with each other.

"Every time I think I've seen the best of you, you end up looking even more beautiful." he thought to her.

Her eyes flicked open, staring right into his. "You look pretty good yourself."

"I must do if you already have my picture on you."

She looked puzzled. "Your tattoo. The wolf with green eyes. Where did you get that idea from?"

"I don't know. I used to have this dream when I was little, before I knew what I was, and it was always a wolf with green eyes that I saw. By the time I was 18 I knew I could change, but it wasn't easy to do, and the tattoo was to remind me of what I was."

"How come? You weren't raised by your family?"

Her eyes clouded a little, clearly not happy to remember. "I was in care from very young. I don't remember my family, unless the dreams were of them. They raised me in the children's home assuming I was human. It was a hell of a shock the first time I managed to change, but I kept it from them. I was sure they wouldn't handle it. As soon as I was old enough I left and started fending for myself. I spent a lot of time as a wolf then, traveling around all over the place, working for a while as a human until I felt the need to move on, and finding out what I could about what I was. I hadn't met many others like me until I got caught."

She stopped talking then, not wanting to re-live any of that time just yet. Finn just kissed her to reassure her.

"You have me now, and the rest of the unit. No-one is going to hurt you again, and you belong with us, with your people. You might not know where you came from, but it brought you to us eventually. More importantly it brought you to me, and I will be thankful every day that you are here with me."

Sky felt her eyes filling with tears. It was overwhelming happiness at what Finn said, and the intensity of feeling he put into it. He held her close and kissed her, letting her cry it out since he could also see how she was smiling. Her arms were tight around him too, holding on to the one thing she needed, a man to love her.

* * * * * *

The phonecall was unexpected. Sam and Tom were in the office chatting while Sam looked through some documents for the business. He was lucky enough to have good management in place which meant he didn't need to worry about things on a day-to-day basis. It would have interfered with his far more important work, but he was still the boss and the figurehead of the family firm and there was no way he could ignore things altogether. His first thought was that the call was from the office, but hearing Mark's voice on the end of the line he was instantly on alert. They had been given six weeks leave, so the head of Council ringing him was unexpected. He could have spoken to his son directly if it wasn't important.

"I'm sorry to do this to you Sam, but I need to come to the house. Some information that you retrieved has given us a lead about the people backing the research. I think you need to be involved in this."

"Okay, when will you be here?"

"I'm already on the way. I'll be there in about an hour. Can you make sure you and Tom and Tilly are available."

"Of course."

Mark hung up without any further information given. Sam and Tom just looked at each other, unsure of what to say. This must be big if Mark was coming here rather than them being ordered to him, and to call when he was already nearly there made it seem even more worrying.

Sam broke the silence first. "I've called Tilly. She'll be down as soon as he gets here. It's not worth speculating I guess, but it's hard not to."

"It must be serious." replied Tom. "But I agree, we've got no way of knowing anything so we'll just have to wait until he tells us. Meanwhile, perhaps we should go for a run and burn some nervous energy off."

Sam gave him a cheeky smile. "I can think of better ways of getting rid of our excess energy!"

"Honestly, is there anything you think about other than sex?"

Sam's expression showed mock offence. "Yes. But not when you are around!"

Tom just rolled his eyes, trying to make out he wasn't just as horny as Sam was now that the idea had been mentioned. It didn't work for long, because only a moment later Sam was kissing him hard and he forgot any idea of running outside, content to let his mate play with him however he wanted.

The time passed very quickly, and they were only just putting their trousers back on, grinning at each other after a fast and furious sex session with Sam bent over his own desk while Tom fucked him hard, when the gate buzzer sounded and they had to let Mark onto the property. Tilly soon joined them in the hall as they waited for the car to reach the house. She looked at the others nervously, but they had no more idea than she did and tension was running high. Mark didn't hang about once he got in the house either, only briefly greeting them all and enquiring after Dill and Sky before he headed towards the office.

The four of them sat down, Mark being looked at expectantly by the other three.

"We've been able to read all the encrypted files you recovered. It's only a small proportion of what they had there, we know, but a lot of information about what they were up to and why is now available. Unfortunately it appears this was not the only facility, and we are working up to other teams entering the others as soon as possible. It will be a harder job as they will be expecting it now, but there are a lot of us. More importantly from your point of view, we think we have found out at least one source of their funding. His name is Adam Stephens."

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers