Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and Walt quickly agreed. "I'll call you tomorrow," Linda affirmed. "We can talk again, like before," she added as my wife nodded her agreement.

"We need a shower," Diane stated as we got to our room. "Let's wash each other, then I want you to take me to our bed and fuck me like you really mean it," she ordered.

"I love you, Diane," I murmured in her ear as I helped her out of her dress.

**

Diane and I slept in the next morning. She was still sound asleep when I finally rolled out of bed and donned a pair of gray sweats, an old T shirt, and my flip flops. I started the coffee pot, and then went out front to retrieve the paper. I'd polished off half of the coffee and a muffin while half-heartedly scanning the paper when Diane finally joined me.

"I've got a headache, and my butt is sore," she mumbled as she poured herself a cup. "What a night we had, huh?"

I looked at my wife's tousled hair and smeared makeup that she'd failed to remove after we finished playing. Wearing one of my extra large T-shirts and nothing else, she never looked sexier to me. "Yeah, a memorable evening for sure. You look ravishing, by the way."

"You mean ravished, I think," Diane countered. "Do you still really love me in the morning after what all we did?"

"Like I said, you're ravishing even with sleep in your eyes," I reassured her. "All that sex has boosted my energy level. I think that I'll take care of some of my 'to do' list this morning. I bought a new hose for the washer and a vent hose for the dryer yesterday. I can replace them both this morning."

Diane looked at me as if I was crazy. "I can barely move, and you are anxious to do chores! All that sex must have different effects on men than on us women," she chuckled. "I think I'm going to need a nap this afternoon."

"How was Walt?" I asked cautiously.

Diane studied me for a few moments. "He was okay, I guess. It was kind of exciting, doing it with somebody else, and he managed to get it in my rear. It went right in, but I can sure feel the effects this morning. I don't think I like anal very much."

I laughed as my wife squirmed in her chair, recalling the previous evening's activities. It was quite arousing to watch my sweet wife riding my neighbor, with his slim member sliding up her butt. I recalled how much I shot into Marge when I saw Walt's cum oozing from Diane's rear orifice.

"Marge sure seemed to enjoy your attentions," Diane said softly. "Is she better than me?"

"Don't be silly, honey," I replied seriously. "With the others, it's only sex. With you, it's lovemaking. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I guess so, I guess you're right about that," she responded brightly. "I didn't feel anything but momentary lust with Walt. Love or wanting to be with his never entered my mind. I wasn't even jealous of Marge. Were you jealous of Walt?"

I hesitated a moment. I did feel my stomach do flips when my wife straddled my naked neighbor and succumbed to the enjoyment of his stiff prick. Almost as soon as I had that feeling, that other feeling of complete fascination took over and I couldn't take my eyes off of the lustful scene before me. My own cock throbbed and I knew what Walt must have been feeling at that moment.

"I'll admit that it felt funny for a few seconds, but then, I really enjoyed seeing you giving and receiving such pleasure. It formed a rather beautiful picture that I will remember."

"Yeah, me too, I think," Diane seconded. "You describe it very well. I wonder how Marge did with Bob? I think she was anxious to try out his oversized equipment, you know."

"You sound a bit curious too," I joked. "I caught you looking at his long, thick stick more than once."

Diane laughed and shook her head. "I've been caught in the act. I must confess that he looks intriguing. I don't see how little Juanita manages to handle him."

"I'm sure you'll have your chance at some point. Just make sure that I'm around to watch when you attempt it," I replied, wagging a finger at her.

I was in the basement, fighting with the business end of the new washer hose when our telephone rang. I could hear Diane talking and I was pretty sure that it was Linda. Curiosity got the best of me and I crept back up the stairs and opened the door a crack so I could hear Diane. She laughingly told Linda that she was sore and tired. After a few more ribald comments back and forth, I heard Diane invite Linda to come over for coffee and a chat. Minutes later, Linda opened our den door and Diane greeted her.

"Where's Gary?" Linda asked.

"He's down in the basement fixing the washer and dryer," Diane replied. "We can talk. He'll be down there for a while, I'm sure."

Linda must have nodded. "Great! Now, Diane, about last night, I hope you and Gary are okay with everything. I don't want anything to spoil our friendship."

"We're okay," my wife said. "Gary actually enjoyed seeing me with Walt. He likes to watch me give and receive pleasure. He told me so. I just hope you aren't mad that I let Walt do me."

Linda giggled. "I knew he would if he got the chance, even before we got to Marge's party. I would rather him be with you, with me there to see, than for him to fuck some strange bimbo at some motel. Walt's a sex addict, but I think that is better than a man who pays no attention."

"Gary's that way too, I think. I know he enjoyed playing with Marge, but he's already told Walt that Walt owes him one. That means you, Linda."

Linda laughed. "Frankly, I'm looking forward to it. Does that shock you?"

"Not really. It is just a matter of where and when, I think. I just hope that he and you will plan it so that I can be around to supervise," Diane responded.

"That's a promise," Linda assured. "Maybe Gary would even like to play with both of us. I've often thought that would be a fun new experience."

Diane was quiet for a few moments. "Do you really mean it, Linda? Would you want to share Gary with me like that? How would it work?"

I felt my cock begin to rise in my sweatpants. My wife and my neighbor were planning how they would share me between them.

"I've never done it, so I'm not sure," Linda began, "but maybe we could take turns kissing him and touching him. Then, we could both pull down his pants and play with him and get him hard."

Diane took up the plan. "He would get hard fast if you did a strip tease and let him touch you," she volunteered. "You could let him feel your boobs while I suck on him."

"I'll get naked and let him feel me, and then we can both suck him till he's really hard," Linda countered.

"How can we both suck him?" Diane asked.

Linda laughed. "We can take turns, silly. "I'll lick his balls while you suck, then we'll switch."

"Oh yeah, that would work," my wife stated. "Once we get him up, who would go first?"

"We'll let him choose, how's that?" Linda said. "If he chooses you, I'll straddle his face and get him to eat my pussy. That way, we can get pleasure and see each other at the same time."

"And, if he chooses you," Diane replied, "I'll get on his face while you ride his hard pole."

Linda took up the plan. "We can change places before he squirts so that we both get to enjoy ourselves, in case he goes limp after the first time. Does Gary recover fast?"

My wife chuckled. "Well, it might take him fifteen or twenty minutes, but if both of work on him, I'm sure he'll be good for at least two rounds."

My ears were burning and my hand was inside my sweats as I listened from the basement steps. It sounded like Linda was influenced by Marge's escapade with Juanita the night before. "Linda may be a little bi curious. Would she also make a move to explore Diane?" I thought to myself. Another question was when their mutual seduction would take place, and whether or not Walt would be there to watch their action.

"Let's wait for a few days, so Gary will be loaded and ready," Linda suggested. "We need to be sure he's up for the event," she added with a laugh.

Diane seemed to be going along with Linda's plan now. "All right, let's plan on Thursday after work. I won't be available to Gary until then. Do you think Walt would want to come over too?"

"Thursday would be perfect. Walt's leaving Wednesday for a couple of days and won't be back until Friday night. We will have Gary all to ourselves."

"Perfect," my wife agreed. "We can take our time and after that, Walt won't owe Gary anything. It will be the other way around."

As the two women giggled and Linda left our den, I managed to creep back down the stairs without making a sound, Diane and Linda's plot burning in my brain. I rearranged my still stiff dick in my sweatpants and tried to concentrate on finishing installation of the dryer hose. It was going to be a long four days for me.

**

It was Thursday, mid-afternoon, when Diane called me at work. She wanted to know when I would be home. I was sure that she was nervous and excited by the tone of her voice. I decided to have a little fun at her expense.

"I may have to work late, honey," I told her dejectedly. "I'm working on a big proposal and it has to get done this week. Don't hold dinner for me."

I could hear the desperation in my wife's voice. "Oh, no, surely it can wait until Friday, can't it? I mean, you are working way too hard recently."

"Nothing happens on Thursday night. It will be a perfect time to get caught up, don't you think?"

"If you say so," Diane replied half-heartedly. "Frankly, I was hoping you would be able to leave early."

I laughed, knowing that she and Linda had carefully laid plans for me. "Okay, let's compromise," I suggested. I'll only stay an hour later than normal, if you will promise that we'll take time out for a long love session on Saturday. I'm getting kind of horny."

"It's a deal," Diane quickly accepted. "Hurry home, baby."

"That should convince her that I have no idea what awaits me when I arrive home this evening," I smiled to myself. "The extra hour of suspense should sharpen both Diane's and Linda's appetite for sex."

I arrived home and strolled through the door from the garage to find my wife and Linda sitting on the couch behind a half-empty bottle of white wine. Instead of T-shirts and baggy shorts, both women wore short skirts, tight, stretchy tops, and heels. I felt like a side of hung meat as they both smiled keenly up at me.

"Well, this is a nice surprise," I lied. "Two beautiful ladies to welcome me home. Where is Walt?"

Linda quickly answered, "He's traveling for a few days. I've been home all alone, so Diane invited me to come over."

"Welcome, lonely lady," I responded. "Where is my wine glass?"

I sat in my easy chair and sipped wine with the two women. We polished off the first bottle, so I opened another good white, and then I poured healthy portions into each of their glasses before sitting down on the couch between them. I figured it might help if I made myself more available for their planned seduction.

Linda finally opened with a pointed question. "Gary, if you don't my asking, how did it feel to watch your wife with my husband the other night? If it makes you uncomfortable, don't answer."

I thought for a few moments, drawing out the suspense as much as possible. "No, it's all right, Linda. I don't mind answering you. First, my gut did flip-flops and it was a little scary, I have to admit. Almost at the same time, I became quite aroused. It was a mixture of emotions that I've not experienced before. I knew that Diane was in control and that it was what she wanted. I found myself wanting it too. Actually, seeing it happen was incredible. I could almost experience the pleasure that I knew Walt and Diane were feeling. Isn't that crazy?"

"No, not at all," Linda replied. "I'm so glad that it was a positive experience for you."

Diane smiled and spoke up. "Perhaps, the fact that Marge was sliding on Gary's shaft at the time helped him appreciate the situation."

"Sure, I enjoyed what Marge did, but frankly, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. And, seeing you take Walt in your rear was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed."

Diane chuckled. "Yeah, I was sore for several days. I'm glad he wasn't so big that he really hurt me. Does Walt do anal with you, Linda?"

Linda nodded. "Not all the time, but we do it every so often to add a little extra spice," she confirmed. "Like you said, he's kind of small, so it's pretty easy."

I poured more wine and sipped mine slowly. "Marge took me there very easily. I guess she and Ian have done it all many times. They're a very open couple. By the way, Linda, how was Ian?"

"He was all right, but he's a little too rough for me. He can last a pretty long time, and he really pounds it hard. It was a big change, but I wouldn't want him as a regular partner."

Diane listened to our exchange, sipped her wine, then she spoke. "Whom would you prefer, other than Walt of course, as another partner?"

A leading question if I'd ever heard one!

Linda let a slow grin start. "Well, I've eliminated Ian and I haven't yet had the pleasure with Bob or Gary, so I can't really say for certain. I will need more time to decide," she added coyly.

"Well, Walt owes me one," I reminded. "He also owes Bob a shot, come to think of it. He's put you in a real pickle," I added with a chuckle.

Diane picked up on my comment. "Perhaps, Linda can repay one of Walt's debts tonight. You're here, she's here, and we have plenty of time," my wife suggested as if it was a new thought.

"Would you be okay with a little hanky panky, Diane?" Linda asked. "Would you like to watch Gary get frisky with me?"

"I'd sure want to be there to see," Diane confirmed. "I've already seen him fuck Marge, so what's one more encounter? Maybe we could take turns and see if my husband has the stamina to keep up with two of us," my wife added with a wide grin.

I felt Linda's hand slide up my leg and sat back as her fingers traced my erect dick through my slacks. Diane, meanwhile, snaked her arm around my neck and kissed my cheek. Four hands fondling you can be quite a different sensation.

Linda unzipped my pants and tugged at my belt. "Let's get you more comfortable. I want to see your nice thick cock again," she cooed.

Diane removed my shoes and socks, and the two women pulled down my pants. Diane worked on the buttons of my shirt while Linda slipped my briefs down and tossed them onto my pants. I felt her fingers close around my now-stiff dick. Her lips touched the head and her tongue toyed with the opening.

"Mmm, he tastes good," Linda told my wife. "Can I suck your husband's cock?"

"You may," Diane replied formally. "I want to watch you suck Gary's hard cock."

"Wait!" I struggled to state. "You're both dressed and you've stripped me naked. I want to see you both nude before we go any farther."

Diane shrugged. "Fair enough."

My wife stood, kicked off her heels, and quickly shed her little dress and pulled her tight top over her head.

"Here, Linda," let me help you off with your top," she said as Linda took off her dress and brief silk panties.

I watched as my pretty wife pulled Linda's top over her head, freeing her braless tits.

"Thanks honey," Linda said and she leaned over to hug my wife and kiss her full on the lips.

"Uh, you're welcome," Diane mumbled, a bit confused.

"Here, help me with him," Linda ordered as she slid down to cup my balls and lick my stiff shaft.

Diane moved down too. Soon the two women were taking turns licking and sucking on my manhood. I noticed that several times their tongues would collide and they would kiss each other over and around my throbbing prick. Linda bent and put my balls into her mouth while Diane sucked on my cock's helmet. The feeling was indescribable.

"We need more room," Linda gasped. "Let's go up to the bedroom."

In a minute or so, my nude body was sprawled in the middle of our big bed. "Who's first?" I asked.

"Let me warm him up for you," Diane suggested and Linda nodded her agreement.

My wife gripped my manhood and rubbed it on her slit briefly before sliding it into her wet love channel. I felt her weight on me as my full length filled her. It was a bit of a surprise when Linda straddled my head. I looked up to see her open labia about two inches above my mouth. I reached for Linda's hips and pulled her gaping sex onto my lips. She was wet and sticky with female nectar and I licked her as she leaned forward to meet Diane's arms. I could hear them kissing as Diane rode my dick and Linda used my mouth and tongue to her advantage.

I was enjoying my first threesome when Diane told Linda that they should change places. I got a good look at two women with flushed faces as they struggled to move around. Linda's pink nipples were erect and sticking out prominently as Diane took me in her hand and guided me into Linda's gaping snatch. I was able to watch my neighbor ride my prick for a minute or so before my wife took her place above my face and allowed me to eat her.

"Give me your tongue," Linda panted.

I heard her request and I could visualize my neighbor sucking voraciously on my wife's tongue. The visage prompted me to spread Diane's cheeks wide and circle her puckered rear with my own tongue tip. Diane's response was immediate. The combination created spasms as my wife covered my face in her sweet orgasmic nectar and ground her pussy into my mouth. She stopped my breath for a moment and I had to raise her bottom so that I could continue to devour her warm liquid.

"Oh God, oh yes, yes," Diane groaned as her climax continued. "Touch me there, I'm cumming so hard," she begged Linda. "So good...so damn good."

I felt Linda's fingers feverishly working on my wife's clitoris as I lapped up as much juice as possible, trying to keep my wife in ecstasy just a few seconds longer.

"Ahh, so nice," Diane moaned as her spasms abated.

I could feel my wife relax as her mega-orgasm finally washed over her and into her memory. Meanwhile, Linda returned to milking my cock with her swollen vaginal muscles. Even in rapture, she was not as tight as Diane was, and I marveled at the difference. Within a minute, Linda sat down solidly on me and began to shudder.

"Oh yes, fuck me Gary. Fuck me with your thick cock. Feels so good with you inside me," she croaked as she rubbed back and forth against me, trapping my balls and covering me with her sticky love juice.

The combination of sensations I just felt and witnessed overcame my ability to hold back. I felt my balls tighten, and then my dick began to throb. Linda felt it too.

"Yeah, baby, give me your cum. Squirt your cum into my hot pussy. Let me feel you cum in me."

Her urging was all it took. I unloaded deep within my neighbor and jet after jet painted her walls with a thick coating. I was groaning and gasping as I spent myself freely.

Diane rolled off of my face and lay with her feet up near my head. Linda continued her rolling motion on my cock until she felt the stiffness depart. Linda leaned forward, looked me in the eye and planted a deep kiss on my lips before rolling to my other side, her head next to mine.

"That was extra yummy," Linda cooed contentedly. "I feel so full now, and fulfilled. You were amazing."

I rolled my head to look at my neighbor and smiled. "Thanks for the compliment. You surprised me with your ardor too. I would never have guessed that you could make me cum so hard."

Turning the other direction, I looked down my wife's nude body and she rose up on one elbow to gaze into my eyes.

"Walt doesn't owe you anymore, honey," she grinned. Her lipstick was smeared and her breasts showed signs of having been roughly fondled.

"Are you okay?" I asked Diane. "Is everything still good with you?"

"Better than good," my wife replied. "I didn't know that Linda and I were going to get so...intimate, but it was pretty incredible. Are you okay with what happened, Gary?"