Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan's cock was at full stretch once more, as he pushed his thighs up and down to meet Jill's thrusts, his hands grappling with her soft breasts. She was really fucking him hard, gasping and moaning, delighting in every thrust into her depths. 'Oh God! I need cock. Lots of cock. Give it to me!' and she sighed and gasped.

It was shagging at its most violent. Although he felt Jill's muscles begin to tremble and shake uncontrollably as she started to build to an explosive orgasm, it was Alan who came first, his testicles tightening as he emptied his sperm in the very depths of Jill's vagina, quickly followed by Jill's jerking. She cried out 'Oh yes! Yes! Yes! OH FUCK! Wowee!'

Collapsing across Alan's body, Jill felt the cock wilting and softening inside her vagina, sperm tricking from her. Finally, she rolled from his body, to lie beside him. 'That's just what I needed!' she explained. She had lost count of her orgasms during the evening, but this was one of the best.

'We must do that again soon,' was Jill's breathless last thought before falling asleep, her body feeling completely content and satisfied.

12