Friends Forever

Story Info
Coworkers become more after a night kinky fun.
3.3k words
4.25
38.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw Mandy, I thought nothing of it. We were in a meeting and got assigned to a project together, I thought it might work. When I got to know her mind and she got to know me, we hit it off in a way that allowed us to finish the work in record time. We even earned lots of heaping praise for a job well done, but for me the real prize was meeting a friend. Lunch became a regular habit and found out we had so much more in common. Our taste in movies, books, and foods ran pretty much the same. We had a couple of differences that made life interesting : we disagreed on music (she's a little bit country, I like R&B), she is an American Idol fan and I can't stand the popularity contest thing (hate Karaoke for the same reason).

One day at our regular lunch date, I noticed she was in a very bad mood. She looked all distraught and it disrupted our usual banter, so I finally began to pry a bit.

"Listen, you have been distracted and very sarcastic all day. I know I haven't done anything to you... so tell me what's wrong?"

"Well, it's not you, so let me put you at ease about that. If you must know, it's man trouble!"

Mandy blurted this out and then broke down in a tirade of cuss words that would make a sailor blush. I laughed at her, to which she replied, "You think this is so funny, I should kick your ass!"

This made me laugh even harder. I looked at her and then said, "Missy, you might think that is possible, but don't let this nice guy thing fool you... there is more here than you know. I might be too much man for you to handle."

"Well, I have to tell you the whole story. Do you know what I mean when I say Dom, sub and switch?"

Well at this point my jaw dropped and I swallowed very hard. I had been learning more about the D/s lifestyle lately, and was beginning to find my place in it. My natural tendency was Dominant with a bit of a sadistic side and I had been to munches with friends in some nearby cities. I had my experiences with the scene and public play and was now looking for a local partner for a regular, permanent relationship. She must have noticed my shocked expression and laughed at me, now.

"That look was worth it and now I feel a little better. Well, if you must know, Dominant and submissive is a lifestyle. And I have been involved for several years as s switch. What that means is that I ...."

"Listen I know what that means. I have been learning from a Dom couple and they took me underwing and mentored me as a Dom for about 8 months. I have been traveling to visit with them some other friends But now I am looking for the next level in my development, finding someone local to help me learn more. Wow! All this time and I never knew!"

She laughed and said, "I had some idea that you might have been. But since we live in this little backwater town, I didn't want to say anything. This is something that we have to keep undercover around here. This little Bible-belt area is too unforgiving!"

I nodded my understanding and she continued, " Well, recently my Dom and I stopped seeing each other. It got to be too much to travel to the capitol to visit with him. But we kept in touch, had regular time together, and promised that we would notify each other if we found someone else. Well, I called to make sure our regular time was on for this weekend, and his wife answered the phone - HIS WIFE mind you! I asked her how long had they been married and she said about 9 months. Well, I left him 10 months ago to move here because he wouldn't commit!"

She paused, took a deep breath and continued, "I was so mad, I could spit fire! It wasn't the fact that he married, but that he violated the trust. MAN, did I want to hurt him!"

"So now that we know this - what do you want to do?," I asked. "You need me to help you work off the frustration, don't you?"

"Well, I do need to work of some frustration, HELL YES! But I don't know if you can handle all that I have. I don't see you as strong enough to deal with me, I can be a bit rough and a bit much to handle."

I smiled and chuckled to myself. If only she knew! So I offered an alternative. "Listen, we are good friends and if good friends can't help each other in times like this, well... maybe they aren't as close as they thought. So, why don't you allow me to take you to dinner and then we can go back to my place and chat. If you think we make a match, fine. If not, then it will be as it always is between us - good friends."

She nodded her consent and we agreed that I would pick her up for dinner.

When I honked the horn, Mandy came out with a bag in hand. This somewhat surprised me, since we hadn't discussed her staying over this weekend. It didn't catch me completely off guard since I was making some plans of my own... to turn the tables on her completely!

"I thought about it and after you left, I said... what the hell! I know this guy, I trust this guy and who knows if I will ever find another opportunity like this one. So, I packed a few things. I hope you don't mind." Mandy continued, "Now don't think that this means anything more than that I trust you. I will be comfortable sleeping on the couch, or in the spare bedroom. We still have to see how this evening goes."

Well, dinner was amazing. Our conversation flowed as we both hoped it would. We talked about everything from our favorite sports teams (she likes the NBA, I like college hoops), to some old school songs we both love. But the strangest thing is we avoided any mention of sex - not even a casual mention. Every once in a while, our eyes would meet and you could see the sparkle there..... every time our hands touched, or I breathed her perfume I could feel the tension rising. At the door, as I was placing her wrap on her shoulders, she leaned in and inhaling a deep breath... moaned, "Mmmmmm. You smell so good Baby. But I think we need to talk about this.... see, I want it tonight and I want it rough - real rough!"

" Are you man enough to handle me?"

That's all it took to get my juices rolling. I stopped, placed my hands gently on each side of her face and took a good look deep in her eyes. While holding that gaze I said to her , "At the end of the night, please remember that you asked for this. No regrets, ok?"

Now it was her turn to laugh again, "OK, but YOU remember... no regrets either."

When we got to the house, I unlocked the car door and she brushed her hand against my dick as she got out.

"Mmmm, That feels nice. But I hope you don't think it is going to be that easy. Remember, I need to work off some aggression." At that point she slapped me across the face and it came as a big shock to my system! "If you want it, you are going to have to take it Big boy!"

"You ain't said nothing but a word, shorty!"

Just then she tries to slap me again and I block it, grabbing her hands and place both of them together. Holding her hands high above her head in my one hand, I got my keys and opened the door with my other. She was laughing and squirming to try and kick me in my shins. I held her by the hands and grabbed her waistband and hefted her into the house and pushed her towards he bedroom. We tussle all through the living room of my condo and stumbled against the door of the spare bedroom, forcing it open.


To this point, my bedrooms have been off limits to Mandy. Since I live alone I was able to set up this one for all kinds of play. The bed has ropes and cuffs attached to all four legs, I have a hook on the back of the door with handcuffs attached, the far wall has a cross waiting for use. There is a couple of spreader bars lying in wait in the corner and various whips, ropes and devices displayed on hooks along the walls. The bathroom has both a walk in shower and double sized Jacuzzi tub. The rooms are all large and easily accommodate two or more people (for play) and I have had lots of fun times here.

Once inside, I pinned Mandy against the wall with the weight of my body, my breath is ragged from the struggle and from the excitement. She pauses for a minute, looking around and seeing all the things on display, she chuckles deep in her throat and continues to fight against me, striking me on my chest and stomach. Mandy is squirming underneath my body... twisting and moving around, but my weight and strength are too much for her. I spin her around, grabbing her hands and cuff them over her head. She stops for a moment and pushes her ass against me. In a sexy voice she murmurs , "You sure you don't want this boy? It feels nice rubbing against you don't it?"

"You think you are going to distract me don't you?" I hiss through clenched teeth, " Stupid girl, you just rubbing against my stomach!"

Mandy turns slightly and stomps my foot and I rumble deep in my throat, " You will pay for that one, you wench!" She laughs and tries to swing out to kick me in my groin and I realize I have to do something with those feet. So bending down, I sling her over my shoulder and removing my belt with one hand, bind her legs together. This catches her by surprise and she hits me on my back, over and over again on my way to the bed. I throw her down on the bed and while she is disoriented (and still struggling to get away), I attach the cuffs to the headboard. Mandy screams all sorts of obscenities at me and twists and turns her body trying to get free. She is more like a wild crazy person, almost in a frenzy. I leave her there and go get the duct tape from the other room. When I return, I show her the tape and say, "if you don't stop all this, I am going to tape your mouth. But if you calm down a bit, I can use this gag and a blindfold instead. And I promise they will be a lot more comfortable!"

Taking my time, I place the blindfold over her eyes and surprisingly she accepts it with little fuss! I make my way to the foot of the bed and take her ankles and attach them to the cuffs I have there. Mandy is now spread apart on the bed with her hands over her head. That is when the obscenities begin again.

"You simple Muthafucker! When I get up from here, I am gonna kick your ass!"

I duct tape her mouth shut and pretend to leave the room. Mandy starts to scream and then to breathe deeply. She is moaning and hyper-ventilating ... squirming to get free. She bucks and strains against the cuffs... lifting her hips off the bed, trying to gain some sort of leverage. She cannot see me watching as she fights this way for about 15 minutes, working up a sweat and tiring herself in the process. I sit and watch getting more and more aroused with each minute. After a time, I walk over to the bed and loose her legs, one at a time. She feebly makes an attempt to kick me, but she is too exhausted for it to be effective. Taking her by the ankles, I flip her onto her stomach and cuff the them back to the bed. I place some pillows under her stomach to life the hips off the bed. Mandy gets one last spurt of energy and fights to stop me from this, as if she knows what is coming. When I have her in position, with her ass high in the air, I lift her skirt slowly to her waist. She has a nice pink thong and a garter and hose. I chuckle, thinking to myself that she came prepared for some fun... and now she was going to get it!

I let Mandy see me as I pull out the knife from it's sheath. Her eyes grow wide and she stops squirming when she feels the edge of the steel against her thigh. I place it underneath the garter and with one motion, slice it apart.... the same for the other side. She sits stark still when I run it across her ass leaving nice white marks on both her cheeks. She flinches a bit when I trace to a point between her legs ....as it touches her outer lips and I have to maneuver to get it under the strap. I did love the way it made her react... the sharp intake of breath.... holding her breath when it touched her lips... Mmmmmmm!

"My that looks nice... you ready for something nice Baby?" I smirk a little and pull her hair a bit and look into her eyes before I continue, " I am going to take care of your tension, but maybe not in the way you figured. Am I man enough for you now?"


Mandy glared at me, and you could see the excitement. Her face was flushed and she wanted to fight back but was helpless to do anything.

"Hmmmm! Nice! Look at that pretty ass! All nice and pristine"

I bend down and kiss it first, then lick it. I let my fingers and tongue search out every part - every nook and crevice. As I begin to caress and move over her ass, Mandy relaxes and begins to enjoy the attention. Her moans penetrate the tape and she pushes back against me when my tongue moves inside her asshole. I allow my fingers to push aside her lips and move towards her clit. I can feel her juices start to flow as I continue manipulating - carefully avoiding her clit. I raise up and abruptly remove all contact from her. She looks around to see what I am doing and that is when the first blow lands. SLAP!!! It is a hard stinging blow from me. I can see my hand print on her right cheek... so I give her a blow on the left. SLAP!!! Mandy grunts and is silent as I give her more openhanded blows on each cheek.... slap..... slap.... slap .... SLAP!

"Mmmmm... nice Baby. You take it nice"

I hit her again and then stop to caress and admire my work. She comes to her knees and arches her back as I brush across her ass.... seeing her respond in this way makes me want her. I notice that her breasts have come out of her blouse and are hanging down just off the bed. I reach my left hand down and pinch her right nipple very hard. She moans and inhales over the tape...arching her back, but taking all that I give her. Her butt looks good so I reach over and begin again with my right hand, first one cheek and then the other. Over and over again, while I move from breast to breast, pinching and pulling... squeezing first one, then the other. She has stopped moaning and has is just reacting now, moving and writhing with each touch. When I snatch the tape from her mouth, Mandy exhales and then hisses through her teeth

"Y-y-yeeeeeesssssss"

At this point I am getting aroused and feel myself wanting more. Mandy is falling into a trance like state.... becoming more and more animalistic in her sounds and demeanor. She is merely acting and reacting to the physical sensations - the pain and the pleasure - that course through her body. My desire is to have her but I restrain myself , until I can be certain that she is completely released herself to me. Her tits look so inviting that I just have to pinch them once again to show my approval. On my headboard in a small tray, I pick up two clothespins and place them one on each of her nipples. She groans but does not complain.

So I move behind her and insert my finger in her pussy. The juices begin to lubricate as I plunge in and out. She moans to show her pleasure and I slap he behind again to show mine. When I pull out, my hand is wet with her juices and she is lying with her head on the pillows, ass in the air, breathing deeply. Opening the drawer on my nightstand, I take out the lubricant and the small dildo. After covering it in lubricant, I place it near that puckering rear hole and slowly push it in. She sucks air through her lips as the smooth metal penetrates he ass. I slowly allow it to enter her, inch by inch until she is grunting and pushing against me for more. My other hand is now playing with her clit rubbing it over and over in small circular motions.


Mandy has not said a word for several minutes. She is only moaning and grunting as she grinds against my hands doing their work. My last surprise for her comes when I loose her ankles and while she is relaxing, flip her onto her back. Grabbing both her feet in one hand, I lift them over head exposing her beautiful behind and pussy. Reaching down with my left hand, I turn on the vibrator that is inserted in her ass. She proceeds to move and buck wanting me to move it in and out for her. Holding her feet overhead, I move into position and with one stroke... slam my penis into her waiting vagina. Her feet on my shoulders now, I can feel the vibrations through her vaginal walls. She has begun to buck and moan , pushing back on every stroke. Her head is rolling back and forth on the pillows and she says the first words " Yes... Yyyyeessss.....More, MORE....YYYYEESSSSS!!"

I can feel myself start to build and my motions become more and more frenzied. Pulling her hips closer with every slam of my body against her. We both shudder, scream and cum at the same time....... every emotion and energy drained through our bodies. The sweat falling from my brow onto her quivering, trembling naked flesh. I can feel her juices running down my legs, onto my balls and I wonder what lies ahead for the two of us. I can never let her go back to being just my friend again. When I can move, I crawl around and gather her in my arms. I release her handcuffs and hold her, caressing and stroking her still trembling body. My mind is racing but I don't speak. We linger there in silence and then she finally says the most wonderful words a man can hear.....

"I love you Master. Make me your own."