Friends to Lovers

Story Info
Two friends share a night of passion.
3.6k words
4.17
41.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had been long, but it wasn't finished yet. She was sitting there at her computer screen staring, not really knowing what she was looking at. She was tired and vulnerable, but she needed to get this done and get some sleep for she had another long day ahead of her.

She sensed someone was in the room with her, but she knew it couldn't be so. Her houseguest had gone to bed several hours earlier claiming he had an early morning to look forward to. So she continued working on her project.

Then she felt it, the ever so feathery light touch of fingers at the base of her neck. Her body shuddered as if awakened from a sleep. The touch was light and soothing, the hands, gentle and caring. She just sat there not knowing what to say or do as she realized this was not a dream but the hands of her houseguest. The touch and the feeling felt good to her inside and while she knew it was not right; she did not want it to stop.

The touch, which began so soft and gentle, turned into a relaxing massage. She sat there reveling in the feel of this touch. It was a part of her life that had been missing for a while, the feel of human skin on skin and all the warmth and feelings that it can bring.

No words were spoken, none needed to be. While he also knew this was not suppose to happen, he had seen her weaknesses in trying to cope with all that was happening around her. He was not feeling sorry for her, he was feeling an overwhelming need to protect and comfort. He was sure this was the way to express it. So slowly, carefully, as he snuck into the room and upon her, he first touched her ever so lightly. He felt the shudder of her body, and the urge to hold her became overwhelming, but he held back. He knew to make this work, he would have to go slowly and cautiously, or she might climb into her shell and then he would be of no comfort at all to her.

He lingered with his fingers on her neck. First massaging lightly, and then slowly gradually deepened the massage. He could feel her start to come alive under his touch, and he could also feel the fires awaken in him. It was not the feelings he had expected, for he had no intention of this being any more that a friend comforting a friend.

As she sat there, she let her mind wander to a peaceful place she had never been before. Bills, kids, moving, husbands all left her mind with abandon. She was free of all that held her down, free to feel all the feelings that she felt were buried deep inside her and had maybe even died. But she knew now, that was not the case. As his fingers continued to massage her neck, her body started to respond, not in anyway he would notice, thank goodness. She didn't want to feel this way, for she did not want to lose a friend in the process, but she also did not want to lose what she was feeling inside at the time.


He sat down behind and continued to massage her neck. He felt sure he had her full attention and the glaring computer screen was nothing more than a slight annoyance. As he continued to massage her neck, he very gently leaned over and gave her a whisper soft kiss on the head. From the explosion that occurred inside him, he would have thought he struck gold. There was something about this woman that made him feel quite defenseless. Usually with women, while being caring and concerned about their feelings, he still felt as if he were in control at all times. With this woman, that was not the case. When he kissed her head, he got lost in the smell of her womanly perfume, an incredible aphrodisiac. It only made him want her more and while she tried to hide it, he felt it was the same for her.

As he sat behind, she felt that little butterfly kiss on the top of her head. That one jester sent a wave of emotion through her like no other. She felt happiness, hope, and desire, a desire that burned deep within her, a feeling like she had never felt before. It scared her right down to her bones. She never knew she could have a feeling like that for someone, after all she was married and had never experienced that feeling with her husband. She wanted more from this friend, but was afraid of where it might take her, afraid of her feelings, afraid to lose the friendship, and mostly afraid to lose herself, or maybe find herself once again.

He could tell from her reactions, that she was conflicted, he wasn't sure how to proceed next. He kept massaging her neck and absentmindedly started moving down her back. He did not want to rush things, yet there was an underlying fire in him that needed to be tamed. He needed to feel her, all of her, but he must proceed slowly or he would not get the fire put out in himself. As he continued to massage her neck and back, he leaned in again and planted ever go gentle kisses on her neck. He knew at once from her reaction, that she was feeling some of the same feelings he was. With those kisses, her whole body shuddered and a tiny gasp came from her. He knew now that with time, he would have her in the most intimate way a man could. He also knew, that once it happened, it would be an experience he would never forget.

As she sat there enjoying the neck rub, his hands ever so gently moved lower down her back. She was getting lost in the motion of his hands. Suddenly her whole body erupted in a flurry of tingling. She was trying to understand what caused this, then realized, he was kissing her neck. A tiny gasp came from her. She couldn't believe it, had she made this sound? Was she having this pleasure? Surely not, she was an old married lady. She could not have feelings like this. But she was and she wanted more.

He continued with the touches and the kisses, pressing more dangerously towards an unknown end. He began to take his hands on a perilous journey. He slipped his hands further down her back and under her shirt. When he felt her skin, it was like feeling silk beneath his fingers. His fingers burned to feel more. She didn't stop him, so he continued his journey up her back until he came to an encumbrance. He had a decision to make now, should he stop here and walk out of the room, or should he go on and learn what heaven is all about. He wasn't sure which path to take.


As she felt his hands move down further, she felt the material of her shirt give way. His hands were moving up her back. What an incredible feeling it was. That feeling of his cautious, yet curious fingers on her back, and the feeling of flesh on flesh contact, it was almost more than she could bear. It took every ounce of her being to keep a clear head and she was losing the battle. As she felt his hands work up her back, she felt his hesitation at as he reached her bra strap. This was the moment of truth, will she stop him or allow him to go on. She felt he was having the same feeling too. Even though she knew she should stop it here and now, she had no desire to do that. The emotions she was feeling were too new and too wonderful to stop what was happening. Although she knew it was wrong, she would allow this scene to play out and try not to feel guilty about it later.

He perceived from her reactions that she wanted what he did so he took it to the next step. With fumbling fingers, he managed to unhook her bra. He could tell by the way it let loose, that her breasts were happy to be free. It took everything in him, not to rush right around and touch them and tease them and bring them to a height of desire, but he had other needs first. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it while always keeping one hand on her massaging and kneading her back. Once his shirt was off, he slowly lifted her shirt over her head and removed her bra. He then turned her in such a way that his bare chest was against her back. The feeling of her skin against his was beyond words. He wrapped his arms around her and just held her like that for a while.

The feelings she had when he released her bra, was one of wonder and freedom. She was letting go of all the demons she had been holding in and enjoying this moment in time. It was an exhilarating emotion. She felt as one with him as he held her close, front to back, skin to skin. She never wanted this feeling to go away. She would savor it forever.

As he sat there holding her, he fingers began to wander. They wandered up her front towards her neck and down towards her most personal areas. He stopped in-between to behold two of the most beautiful breasts he had ever felt. Though somewhat saggy with age, he still felt they were perfect. They told the story of a woman who had experienced life's' trials and tribulations. It made him feel that much more special that she wanted to share this part of her with him.

He turned her around in the chair and for that first time since this started their eyes met. He saw a hunger and a need in her eyes that he only hoped that he could meet and she wouldn't be disappointed when they were done. He kissed her gently on the lips, as a way of telling her it would all be ok, that he would be gentle, tender, and loving in this shared experience. She kissed him back and he knew this was the right thing to do.

He began to kiss her deeper and with more longing. Their tongues met in the middle and he knew he had to have her. It had to be tonight, and even if it never happened again, he would feel satiated. He only hoped he could bring her pleasure the way she was bringing it to him.

When he stripped the top of her naked, she felt embarrassment. She had not been with another man since she had married. Because of other demands on her time, she had let her body go. It was not the young, svelte body this man was used to. The signs of gravity and aging were taking their toll. She was afraid that once he looked at her he would run away and not look back, so she didn't want to turn around and spoil the illusion. But she had no choice, he slowly spun the chair around and then he saw her. But he didn't run, instead he stayed and gave her the most tender kiss she had ever received. Her heart ached with joy to know this man, this friend would accept her as she was, with all her flaws, and still want her. She kissed him back with a passion she couldn't yet understand and didn't want to try. She was in it now for it all and there was no looking back.
As they continued to kiss, his hands wandered over her breasts, caressing them lovingly. His kisses worked down the nape of her neck. He could feel her body responding to his kisses and his touch. Slowly and gently he took one of her breasts into his hand and then began to kiss it. It was a magnificent feeling to taste her body. An urgent feeling was welling up inside of him, but he had to fight it. He wanted to do that for her, he wanted it to be special and loving for her. He would have to fight for control, but he would do it.

As he continued to touch her and kiss her, she became engulfed with feelings for him. The slow burning passion was replaced with a hot fiery desire. She was losing control and she did not want to, not yet. She wanted to savor the moment and have it last a long time. She too was fighting for control.

She decided it was time to let him know that she desired him. She knew he desired her by the bulge in his pants. While he was kissing and caressing her, she gently lifted his head, brought her lips to his mouth and kissed him. During this kiss, she took his hands and gently pulled him up and started moving him towards the bedroom. Once in there, she closed the door behind him. She had a candle, on the dresser, which once lit cast shadows over the room. It was her way to have light to be able to see him, and him her, but he wouldn't be able to notice all her flaws.

He was gorgeous in the candlelight. She continued to kiss him, hold him and caress him as they stood in the bedroom together. Then with shaky fingers, she unbuckled the belt he was wearing and unzipped his pants. She was surprised to find he had no underwear on, as all of him came springing out. It was a beautiful sight to behold. As she worked his pants off of him, she brought her kisses down his body. One by one, they led down to the most masculine place of all. She was there and it was hers for the night.

Once all his clothes were off, she delighted in the shear beauty of his body. As with her, his had flaws too, but she didn't notice them. They were all part of who and what he was and they only added character to him and did not detract from the whole man. Yes, she was seeing the world through a different perspective and she was enjoying it.

She startled him by leading the way to the bedroom. He had only hoped this would happen, but was never sure it would actually get to that point. As she closed to door and lit the candle, he admired her half naked beauty, but this was not enough for him, he wanted more. Her actions told him to wait though.

As she unbuckled his pants, he suddenly remembered that he had no underwear on. Would this lead her to believe he had expected this all along and cause her to stop? When she unzipped his pants and his penis came out, she looked surprised but not dismayed. This made him feel good about his choice. He never truly thought it would get this far but a part of him definitely hoped it would. As she worked to undress him, she planted kisses down the length on his body. A couple of the kisses even lingered on his manhood. This was greater than he had ever hoped for and more satisfying that he had ever imagined.


But now it was his turn. He wanted to see this beautiful woman in all her glory. He slowly unbuckled her pants, while kissing her on the lips and neck. The zipper came down without a hitch and the pants gently slipped to the floor. She stepped out of them for him. He held her tight against him so he could feel her the whole length of his body, but something was still missing. He lovingly drew his hands down her body and slowly started removing her underwear. She shuddered slightly; he thought it was from the excitement as he removed them. He then held her close to try to make their bodies feel as one. It was a good feeling, a great feeling, to have all that warm moist skin touching.

Then he drew back slightly, he wanted to see her in the candlelight. Wanted to admire what he had for so long but never really could. It wasn't proper to cherish another man's wife, but tonight, he would put that aside and adore her. It was what she needed and what he needed.

He then slowly led her over to the bed. He laid her down, then lay down next to her. He began to kiss her. Slowly at first, but then the intensity began to build. He was fighting for control again and having a tough time keeping it, but he would manage it somehow. As he was kissing her, his hands started to wander all over her body. It was a exquisite body, with lots of character. His hands wandered over her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples until they were hard and sensitive. As he played, she began a rhythmic motion with her body and small moans came from her lips. The intensity built. Slowly his lips replaced his hands on her breasts and his hands moved ever more slowly to the love zone. When his fingers reached the area, she was warm and moist and desiring him as much as he of her. He let his fingers roam through the area bringing her much pleasure. As his fingers worked around the outside and then explored her inner being, his lips continued to caress her breasts, and the hip motion intensified. She was on her way to the first of many orgasms of the night. When it happened, she let loose with sighs and moans and an energy he had never seen before. It was all he could do to keep from taking her right there. She stopped him at this point. He could tell she wanted something else.

As she lay on the bed with this man friend, she had some second thoughts but they were only fleeting ones. She craved to be touched, held, and made love to by this man and tonight was the night. She allowed him to touch, caress, and kiss her body. She could feel the tension building within her, needing desperately to be released. When he started caressing her womanhood, she set herself free. When his fingers went inside her, she realized what it would feel like to have him inside of her and she wanted that more than anything. She was riding high on a wave of emotion, the intensity the likes she had never felt. But she didn't want it all yet. She wanted to bring pleasure to him. She stopped the movement of his hands on her so she could gain some composure back.

She then began to caress his body first with her hands. She moved them up and down his entire body, stopping occasionally at his manhood. It was big, hard, and beautiful, but she would wait until the right moment to feel it inside of her. As she was touching him, he continued to touch her. Soon though, her touches turned to kisses. She began to kiss the length of his body as she stroked his penis. She could feel the heat rising in his body while she was doing this. Not knowing why, or if it was what he wanted, she took him into her mouth. A sigh of pure pleasure came from him and she knew she had done the right thing. She delighted in kissing his shaft up one side and down the other, giving it moist licks, then taking the whole into her mouth. It excited her almost as much as it did him.


The excitement, passion, and fire were building. He gently took her head and brought it back up to his mouth. Together they caressed each other until the hunger climbed ever higher. At last when the desire consumed them, they had to quench their appetite. As gently as he could, he climbed on top of her. They just lay there for several moments enjoying the feeling of their bodies together, realizing that they were about to reach that final pinnacle. Then slowly, carefully he slipped his manhood into her and again just lay there for a moment. Feeling himself inside her was ecstasy, something more powerful than he had ever known. For her, he filled her up inside and brought gratification she had never known.

Slowly and purposefully, there bodies began to move. The movement was at first awkward, trying to find just the right rhythm for their bodies together. Gradually, they reached that plateau and they began to move as one, back and forth, in and out. As the intensity increased, so did their movement, until soon, they were both moaning and sighing in shear delight of the event. She rose to levels she had never experienced before and he came along on her high. In a fervent pitch, the passion melded and they came at the same time, creating a fire that was hard to extinguish.

When the fire was finally put out, they were both spent, physically and emotionally. They lay there together for the rest of the night, he holding her, she holding him. They understood when the morning came, he would go back to his life and she back to hers, but the passion they shared would be with them always.