Friends with Benefits

Story Info
Will Ingrid find love at her new school?
5.9k words
4.57
60.9k
52
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Ingrid Moore walked into her classroom. This would be her first class at Walsdorf University. She looked around the classroom and took in everyone in the class. She looked at the front row and sat down and stared at the clock hoping that class would be over fast.

"Oh this sucks," thought Ingrid. "I don't know anybody here. My new roommate had sex in the room while I was five feet next to her in my bed. And I miss Chris like crazy. Oh shake it off Ingrid forget Chris he sure as hell forgot about you. And look you transferred here to get over him and all that drama so lets make the best of this."

Ingrid looked over at the guy sitting next to her. He was texting on his cell phone. He has a sly smile on his face as he texted. She looked him over. He was cute. He had a shaggy brown hair that looked like bed head; his eyes were a deep bluish green. The most striking thing about him was his gorgeous dimple in his right cheek. She glanced down his body out the corner of her eye at his strong muscular arm in his polo crew shirt. Her eyes drifted down to his shorts.

"Umm can I help you?" Ingrid eyes stilled as she looked up and him looking at her.

"Um yeah I um like your shoes. Your shoes are really cute. Where did you get them I think my brother would want a pair?" Smooth Ingrid real smooth, thought Ingrid to herself.

He cocked his head to the side and laughed to himself. "The flip flops are from Gap. I'm pretty sure your brother would want a pair. What's your name?"

"Ingrid, what's your name?" She looked at him check his new text message and saw him grin some more.

What a cocky little jerk. He can't even stop texting for a minute to even tell me his lousy name, thought Ingrid.

"Sorry about that. I'm Blake. So Ingrid I've never seen you before in any of my Econ classes are you new here?"

He glanced at her body as she started to speak. She was cute. He took in her dark chocolate skin, her long black hair pulled in a ponytail, her breast that were pushing against that shirt she had on just begging for release, and her curvy thick hips in the short blue jean skirt she had on. She licked her lips as she explained that she had transferred and rambled on about her roommate. He honestly could care less he just wanted to know what he had to do to get her in bed with him as soon as possible. He knew she liked him because she saw her stare at him when she sat down. He licked his lips and watched as her eyes focused on his tongue as it went across his lips. Oh yes, thought Blake this should be easy.

"So Ingrid I have had Prof. Rowe before in a different class. I pretty much understand what he wants on all his papers, so if you want some help or to study with someone I would love to help." He flashed her his grin again.

Ingrid took in his grin and all of a sudden he reminded her of her ex Chris. While Chris was black and gorgeous and Blake was white and equally gorgeous, but he somehow gave her the same feeling that she had for Chris when they first met, She didn't trust it.

"Thanks, but I'm sure I can figure it out." Ingrid turned and focused on the front of the classroom.

Blake starred at her in shock. Did this just happen. I just got rejected. Did she just reject me? No, no I must have heard her wrong, thought Blake. He turned to say something to her just then Prof. Rowe walked in and began his lecture.

Blake paid attention to the lecture, but kept stealing glances at Ingrid. He watched her type on her laptop and not pay him any attention. Finally class ended. Ingrid grabbed her books and head out of the classroom before he could stop her.

Ingrid walked out to doors to head to her dorm when she felt someone grab her arm to halt her. She looked back to see Blake red faced looking at her.

"I had to run to catch up with you. Did you not hear me calling your name," asked Blake?

"Sorry I had my ipod on. What's up?" She watched him rub his hand over his hair. He looked down at her and she realized he was pretty tall. She hadn't noticed that while they were sitting in class, but he was about 6'1 to her 5'7 height.

"Look I hope back there you don't think I was trying to make a move on you or anything. I was just honestly trying to help you out with Professor Rowe's class. He is known for his hard grading and I just thought why not help the new girl out."

Ingrid grinned. "So you ran after me to tell me that you hope I didn't think wrongly of you?" Blake smiled at that gorgeous dimple reappeared.

"Well yeah and to give you my number. No strings with it or anything. Its just in case you change your mind and need some help while studying."

"Ok, thank you Blake." She put his number in her cell phone. She saw a group of guys looking over at them and wave at Blake. "Friends of yours?"

"Yeah, my frat brothers. Anyway like I said call anytime." He waved bye and ran over to his friends.

Ingrid put on her ipod and walked back to her dorm room.

"Who was the black chick Blake, asked Billy to Blake as he ran over?"

"Oh her she is a new project I am working on. Turns out it wont be as easy as I thought." He laughed and slapped hands with his friends.

"Wait, wait what about your project with Lisa Rounds, and Marie Moore, and that big tit girl from that diner."

"Oh I finished with Lisa last week, Marie two days ago, and big tits last night. Look at what she texted me. She's begging for more." He walked over to his car.

"I don't know how you do it Blake; all these girls just fall for you," said Billy.

Blake opened his car door. "That's just the thing Billy they fall for me. I don't fall for them." He got in his car and drove home.

************************ Ingrid stared at the clock and back at the Economics book for Professor Rowe. This is ridiculous I have been studying this for the last three hours and I still have no clue what this man want s for this paper, thought Ingrid.

She glanced over at her roommate, April putting the finishing touches on her makeup before she went out for some pre Valentines party at some frat house. It had been a whole month since she moved in with April. While she hated her at first, but they soon set up boundaries and made a rule no sex in the room while the roommate was there. After that they kind of became friends.

"April I can't believe you get to go out while I'm stuck in the room trying to figure out this paper."

April turned from the mirror and smiled at Ingrid. "Ingrid you haven't been to a party yet since you have been here. Now come on this paper will be here tomorrow, just come out with me tonight. I have the perfect red dress for you to wear just like mine. We'll be like twins except your ebony and I'm ivory."

Ingrid laughed and looked at the skintight red spandex dress April had on. It showed everything. "No, I have to do this tonight it has to be e-mailed to him by Monday morning."

April pouted and then grabbed her purse. "You suck Ingrid, but you're my friend anyway. Look call somebody in your class and see if they can help you. That is if they aren't at the hottest party of tonight. But, if you by chance change you mind about the party text me and let me know and I will meet you. Oh and I will leave this dress out for you because you have to wear red to get in." She walked to the door and waved bye. Ingrid waved back and looked at her lonely one paragraph on the computer screen.

She sighed and picked up her phone on scrolled down to Blake's name. Should I call him and ask for help, thought Ingrid. It had been a month since he offered her help at anytime. Since then she had been dodging him, by running out the classes they had together, and getting on the phone when she saw him approaching her. He was just too much of a temptation. His face had taken the place of Chris's while she masturbated. She heard herself call out his name and knew that she wanted him. But, she did need his help to finish the paper.

She clicked his name on her phone and heard it ring. She was just about to hang up after the third when she heard his voice.

"Hello." She heard a lot of music in the background of wherever he was.

"Hey Blake, its Ingrid I uh need your help." She head him mumble something to somebody and he must have moved to a quieter room because she could hear him clearer now.

"Ingrid I'm glad you finally called. I would have called you, but you never gave me you number."

Ingrid bit her lip nervously. "Yeah, sorry about that. Look I am doing Rowe's paper and I am stuck. I don't really get how he wants this to be done. Do you think you can help?"

" Yeah, Can you come over here? I would come to you, but we are kind of throwing this thing here at the frat house and I have to stay."

Oh crap I should have figured the Valentines party would be at his frat house. Ingrid glanced at the red dress hanging up on the closet door.

"Hello, hello Ingrid are you still there?" Blake's words interrupted her thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Yeah I can come to you. You all are throwing the Pre V-day party right?"

"Yeah, you heard about it huh? Call me when you get here and we'll go over it. My room is quiet and nobody is allowed in there so we can look over it there." Ingrid heard some hooting in the background. " I have to go Ingrid see you in a little bit."

Ingrid stared at the dress and then at her computer screen. " Oh don't act like you don't want to got," said Ingrid to herself.

She put the dress on and it was the thinnest material that she had ever had on before. It fit so close to her body. She turned and looked at her flat belly, Her 36 D breast and her thick thighs in the dress. She slipped on some black heels and let her hair out the ponytail and flat ironed it straight down her back. She put on some makeup and grabbed her black trench coat to cover the dress and her laptop.

----- " Hey April can you come meet me I am in the front of this party and I so don't want to walk in alone," yelled Ingrid into her cell phone over the loud music that was coming out of the house and crowd of people outside that were going in.

"Yeah here I come. Oh I am so glad you came. Let's see oh there you are." April hung up her phone as she walked over to Ingrid.

"You look gorgeous. Lets see you in the dress take off the coat." Ingrid shook her head no.

"This dress is so revealing April. I cannot go in there like this. I have to keep this on." April frowned.

"Stop being overdramatic its girls in their with thongs and bras on. Come on let me see." Ingrid pulled the coat open and took it half way off.

"Oh you bitch I am so jealous. You look so hot in that dress. The red looks great on you. You have to lose the coat. At least for minute to make the guys squirm and all the girls jealous."

"I don't know April." April grabbed the coat and pulled it the rest of the way off Ingrid.

"Ok so now I have the coat so no more excuses lets go in." She grabbed Ingrid's hand and pulled her inside of the party.

Ingrid glanced around at all the people in the party. Most of the people were drinking it was a lot of humping on the dance floor. As she walked by guys they stared at her with their mouths open. April pulled them over to her friends and they looked at her up and down and passed her a phony smile when April introduced them.

One of them, Liz, was rambling about Blake and how hot he looked tonight.

"I'm going to get a drink. I'll be back," said Ingrid to April. April was flirting with some blonde guy. She shook her head okay to Ingrid then turned back to him.

Ingrid clutched her laptop bag to herself as she squeezed through the crowd to the kitchen for a drink. She walked in and saw him, sitting on the counter drinking a beer.

Billy hit Blake and pointed to the girl that walked into the kitchen. Blake stared at Ingrid as she walked in and caught his breath as looked at her. She was gorgeous. He was used to looking at her with her hair in a ponytail and light lip-gloss on. Today she was like a new woman. She was cute before, but now she was hot. Much hotter than any of these other chicks in the party. He was so excited when she called earlier he got rid of the girl that was sitting on his lap and walked over to the back room to hear her. Now that she was here he was at a loss of words. She looked up and him and grinned. He smiled at her as she approached him with her computer bag squeezed close to her body as if to hide her gorgeous figure in that tight dress.

"Hey Blake, my phone was in my jacket and my friend took my jacket so I couldn't call."

"Hey, yeah no problem. I'm glad you came. You look really nice in that dress."

"You like it. I think it's a little too much it's my roommates." Blake jumped off the counter and grinned down at Ingrid. She felt her knees grow weak as he smiled at her. That same smile was on his face in her dreams that left her cumming in her dorm bed.

He took her hand. "Lets go up to my room, its quiet up there." Ingrid shook her head yes while he led her through the crowd of people up to his room.

He closed the door behind them and it was pretty quiet in the room. Ingrid glanced around his room and saw that is was not what she expected. She expected pictures of half naked girls or maybe even a poster from some old rock band. All he had was a plasma on the wall a Wii next to it, books in the book case, a desk, and King size bed. He sat on the chair leaving her to sit on his bed.

"Ok so what is it that you don't get about the paper? He stared at her.

"What really no asking are you comfortable on the bed, no trying to get me to get under the covers."

He laughed. "I mean if you want you can get comfortable and get under the covers feel free, but I thought you came here to help with the paper. Right?"

Ingrid let her fingers go through her hair. "Yeah, Sorry I shouldn't have said that. I do need help." She kicked her heels off, pulled out her laptop, and showed him what she had so far. He then explained what she should do for the rest of the paper, which made it all clear.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much Blake. You should have seen me I was pulling my hair out in my dorm." She loaded her laptop back in the bag.

"I told you anytime. Now you can stop dodging me in class." She stopped what she was doing and looked up at him.

"I wasn't dodging you." Her eyes darted around at everything around them except him as she felt him take a step toward her.

"Oh really Ingrid. Then look me in the eyes." He took another step toward her till he was right next to her.

"You know you are really full of yourself you know that. If you think I want you or something you are like way off." Ingrid glanced at his shirt, but not his eyes.

Blake let his fingertips lightly touch her shoulders. He slid his fingertips down her arms.

Ingrid felt goose bumps form on her body as he touched her. Her pussy tingled and she could feel the wetness begin to form as she slid his fingertips up and down her body. Her mouth opened and let out a small sigh.

Blake let his fingertips stop under her chin and her raised her face so she could look into his eyes. Her brown eyes shined with lust. The look in her eyes made his cock twitch and he felt it strain in his pants.

Ingrid stared into his blue eyes and licked her lips. Her body needed his now. She stepped closer to him to feel in any space that was between them. She felt his hard cock press into her stomach Her nipples hardened a pocked through the thin material of the dress.

Blake let his hand raise up to her breast as teased her nipples through material of the dress. Ingrid let out a grown just as Blake covered her mouth with his own. He slid his tongue into her mouth as she accepted it and sucked it. Blake rubbed her nipple harder though the dress as he broke their kiss and began sucking on Ingrid's neck. Ingrid pulled his head deeper on her neck and ran her fingers through his dark brown hair.

Blake pushed Ingrid toward the bed until the back of her legs hit the mattress. Ingrid fell onto the bed and Blake laid her back and sprawled her legs open. He stared at Ingrid's naked pussy.

He grinned to himself. "You naughty girl Ingrid you went out with no panties on."

She tired to close her legs out of embarrassment. Blake pushed them open and slid his finger over her wet pussy. Ingrid moaned at his touch and humped to pull his finger deeper. He let his finger glide over her clit back and forth creating friction on it. Ingrid moaned and grabbed his wrist to guide his finger in her. Blake stopped his hand and pulled his finger back.

Blake watched her squirm. He placed his middle finger at her opening and pushed in and out slightly. Ingrid's pussy squeezed his finger. Blake pulled his finger out of her pussy.

"Let's see if you taste as good as you look." Blake licked her cum off his finger. "Just as I thought sweet. Here taste." Blake rose up and pushed two fingers into Ingrid's pussy as he kissed her letting her taste herself off his tongue. She moaned in his mouth as he fucked her slowly with his fingers bring her over the edge. She humped his fingers pulling the dress down as her body writhed from cumming. Blake watched as her breast came into view. He leaned over to her breast and licked the nipple and pulled it into his mouth with his teeth. Ingrid groaned Blake's name as she felt her wave of cumming stop.

Blake sucked her nipple deeper into his mouth and removed his cum fingers and began massaging her other breast. Ingrid began humping his leg as she felt his cock next to her pussy in his pants. She reached down and released his cock from his pants and let her hand slide up and down the head. It was thick and long. Blake moaned and released her nipple from his mouth.

Ingrid pushed him on the bed and pulled his pants and boxers down. She stood up and pulled the dress over her head. Blake took his shirt off and stared at amazement at he body. Her pussy lips were wet, she was neatly shaved, and breast shiny with his saliva. She leaned in front of him and licked his cock from the balls to the head. He let his head hit the pillow and groaned loudly as she sucked his cock into her mouth. He shut his eyes to hold back from cumming. He couldn't last too much longer she was doing something to him. She massaged his balls and she sucked his cock deeper into her mouth.

Blake picked her up and laid her on the bed. He opened her legs and pushed his cock in her. Ingrid smiled as he filled her with his cock. Blake pulled out and then pushed deeper into her pussy. Ingrid wrapped her legs around his waste pulling him even deeper into her. Blake gripped the backboard of his bed and he pumped in and out of her pussy. He looked down and Ingrid as she raised her hand to his face and pulled him into a kiss and she came slowly screaming his name into his mouth. She tightened her grip with her legs and he pushed in harder cumming her until he couldn't pump anymore.

Blake collapsed beside her on the bed and covered them with his sheets.

"Wow, Ingrid wow. That was incredible." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Ingrid grinned and let herself fall asleep in his arms.

******** Ingrid woke up around 5:00 am and looked at the clock. She felt Blake soft breathing on her neck as she felt him pull her naked body closer to his as he slept. Ingrid let herself enjoy the feeling for one more moment.

"What am I doing," thought Ingrid.

"He probably does this with all his women. Makes them feel like they are special and holds them close and then drops them when they wake up. Well I will show you Blake I will be gone when you wake up."

She looked over at him. Gosh he was gorgeous even when he slept. She looked at his naked chest and he great abs that she just enjoyed rubbing on last night. She shook her head to get the image out of her mind.

Ingrid slid his arm off her body and lightly got out of the bed. She pulled her dress back on and grabbed his hoodie that was on his desk chair. She would give it to him in class. She grabbed her shoes and computer and left out his room. She stepped over Blake's friend Billy as she left out. He awoke as she got to the door.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12