Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,738 Followers

The kiss had barely ended when the quiet of the moment and of the room was disturbed by Dan. "Hey everyone," Dan called out, "I'm sorry to break up the fun but I realized I haven't yet officially announced the winner of the costume contest." When he announced that Ron was the winner everyone cheered wildly and Ron made his way to accept his money. Dan insisted "Rhonda" say a few words and Ron immediately obliged going into a really funny routine where "Rhonda" talked about the party and how much fun she was having with everyone. The room filled with laughter and cheered again when Ron finished talking and made his way back to Jim and the women.

Jim had been focused on Ron while he was talking and was surprised when he turned back around that Michelle and Cindy weren't standing right beside him any longer. They were a few feet away and talking back and forth into each other's ears. Jim and Ron made their way toward Cindy and Michelle, but Jim could tell right away that something had changed. Suddenly, Cindy seemed distant and aloof and not interested in him any longer.

Before long the party started to break up with various couples leaving together. The four of them walked out of Dan's house together but then Cindy and Michelle left with barely a goodnight for Jim and Ron. The guys suddenly found themselves standing outside Dan's house alone together. "Well, shit," Ron said in disgust as they got back into Jim's car.

"I can't believe I fucking fell for that act again," Jim said. "How many fucking times in high school did I let her do that same damn thing to me? And now I let her do it again."

For the rest of the drive to Ron's place they alternated between complaining about Cindy and Michelle ditching them and talking excitedly about Cindy and Michelle kissing and fondling each other. In between talking, however, Jim found himself thinking about what Cindy had made him and Ron do. What surprised Jim was that he wasn't feeling particularly upset or disgusted by it. Sure, he was pissed that Cindy had manipulated them and a little embarrassed that she had convinced them kiss and grope each other in front of their friends, but that wasn't what really stuck with him. Besides, with all the other groping and kissing happening he guessed that very few people, if anybody, had even noticed them. Their friends were the types to comment loudly and right away about something like that and so he was sure that if they had seen anything they would have already heard about it.

Instead, what stuck with him was the moment when he and Ron danced when he realized he could feel Ron's hard cock rubbing against him. Maybe it was just the wild atmosphere of the party or maybe it was his own crazy lust from watching Michelle and Cindy together, but whatever the reason he felt something unexpected as he thought about what had happened. Was it excitement? Curiosity maybe?

After a while Jim wondered aloud if Cindy and Michelle were dykes. "Can't you just imagine them now, maybe back at Cindy's place fucking the shit out of each other?" Ron asked. The very idea sent a chill down Jim's back and made his cock twitch.

They pulled up to Ron's place and he asked Jim if he wanted to come inside. "My dad's got some beer in the fridge," he said.

Jim followed him inside and they went into the kitchen. Ron commented about Michelle's tits and wondered aloud if Cindy wasn't sucking on them right now. Jim was little surprised Ron was talking so loudly and asked about his parents.

"Oh, they're away for the weekend," Ron answered. "Some business convention for my dad's company. They were pissed that they missed out on seeing me, but oh well."

After a little pause Jim asked, "So how did they feel, Michelle's tits?"

Ron handed him a beer and answered, "Fucking amazing. They were so big and soft." With that Ron held up his beer to make a toast and said, "To Dan's party, what a wild night."

They clicked bottles and took long drinks before Ron added that he couldn't believe what they had done and seen at the party.

"I know," Jim answered. "I still can't believe we got to watch those two make out like that."

"Shit," Ron laughed, "what about us? Did you ever think we'd end up dancing like that and kissing?"

Jim laughed and suddenly was aware that the atmosphere of the room had changed. He quickly thought about the way Ron's cock had felt and how it made him feel. He wondered if Ron felt the same way. He couldn't believe what he was feeling and thinking but he suddenly had to know if Ron felt the same way. "Are you sorry it happened?" Jim asked.

"No way," Ron replied, "otherwise we'd never have seen them do what they did."

That wasn't exactly what Jim had been asking and it seemed somehow that Ron knew it even as he answered. After Ron spoke they were silent for a few long moments as an air of anticipation built between them. Jim didn't know what to say but felt a strong urge to say something. Instead he glanced up at Ron at the same time Ron glanced at him.

They held each other's eye contact for a few long seconds and Jim suddenly moved closer to Ron. Ron was leaning back against the kitchen counter and Jim walked up in front of him. Without a word Jim set his beer down beside Ron and, in a move that would have been unimaginable just a few hours earlier, he leaned in toward Ron for a tentative kiss.

Their lips met again, much like when they kissed at Dan's, but this time the kiss lasted a little longer. Jim's hands rested on the counter on either side of Ron and at first Ron's hands just hung by his side.

The kiss was very cautious and tentative. It somehow seemed to ask if what was happening was OK. Eventually Ron raised his arms and wrapped them around behind Jim. Jim put his hands on Ron's back as the kiss continued for a while longer.

Jim's mind spun wildly. He tried to understand exactly what was happening and why it made him feel the way it did. The small part of his rational mind that was still able to think questioned what he was doing. However, this part of his mind was overruled and his lust was clearly in control now. Seeing Michelle and Cindy together and having the chance to kiss and grope Cindy had left Jim wildly horny. And yet after all that happened there was also the memory of Ron's cock rubbing against him that stuck with him and made him curious. Now, as they kissed, that was all Jim could think about.

They continued kissing like this for a while longer before Ron parted the kiss and said he had to go take a piss. "I'll meet you downstairs," Ron offered as he went into the bathroom without saying a word or acting like the kiss had even happened.

Jim went into Ron's basement with his mind still trying to understand what was happening. He and Ron had spent many hours hanging out in this room while growing up. Usually they watched TV, played on the computer, or played pool on the old table at one end of the room. Ron was gone for a while and Jim wondered if he was perhaps changing out of his Halloween costume. Jim wondered what was going through Ron's mind after their kiss.

Jim was left confused by the kiss. It felt strange and unknown, but at the same time Jim was left wildly excited. He wondered what exactly he would have done if Ron hadn't parted their kiss. How far would he have been prepared to take this? What exactly did he want to do to Ron or have Ron do to him? He honestly didn't know the answers but he did know that his cock throbbed excitedly.

Finally he heard Ron coming down the stairs. Jim looked up and was surprised to see that Ron was indeed still wearing his Halloween costume. Jim was restless enough that he had never actually sat down so as Ron got to the bottom of the stairs Jim was still pacing around the room. Ron went to the stereo and turned on some music before turning back toward Jim.

Jim watched as Ron walked over and stopped directly in front of him. "I'm not sorry about anything that happened," he said in direct answer to the question Jim had asked earlier. He stressed the word 'anything' in a way that made Jim's spine tingle.

Without another word they moved together and met in another kiss. This one wasn't tentative and questioning. It seemed they both were now ready to admit this was what they wanted. After only a few seconds Ron's lips parted. Jim opened his mouth along with Ron's and moments later their tongues reached toward each other and began dancing in the midst of a long kiss. Jim's lust was now firmly in control and he brought his hands to Ron's ass. He began fondling his best friend's ass through his skirt. The silky smooth fabric of the skirt made his ass feel sexy as Jim continued his fondling.

It was only a short while later when Jim again felt Ron's cock pressing against his own. By now, despite his wild nervousness at what was happening, Jim's cock was also rock hard. The feeling of Ron's cock in the same state drove any remaining reservations out of Jim's mind.

Jim couldn't wait to explore Ron's cock any longer and slipped one hand off Ron's ass and around his hip. He soon felt the bulge of Ron's hard cock under his fingers through the silky fabric of the skirt. The feeling of a man's rock hard cock under clothes that usually hid the warm wetness of a woman's pussy added to the kinky sensations of the moment. Ron groaned as Jim fondled his hard cock.

Jim couldn't believe what he was doing, but in the moment he wanted and needed to feel his friend's hard cock. He wanted more than that however. He wanted to make his friend cum and he hoped Ron would then do the same to him.

Jim pulled away from their kiss and grasped the waistband of Ron's skirt. Ron reached behind him and opened the zipper enough that Jim could slide the skirt down his legs. Jim paused for a moment before standing up and spinning Ron around so Ron's back was facing him. Jim grasped the sides of Ron's underwear and pulled them down his friend's legs. Jim moved in close behind Ron and caressed Ron's bare ass with his right hand as Ron gave a slightly surprised moan.

Finally, Jim pressed in closely behind his best friend and let his right hand snake around Ron. His fingers first grazed Ron's hip and slipped ever closer to Ron's hard cock. Finally, Jim wrapped his fingers around his friend's hard shaft. Ron moaned wildly as Jim softly touched and explored his friend's cock.

In this position it was much like Jim was playing with his own cock. The angle of his arm and Ron's cock position felt very much like when Jim played with himself. However, the feeling of this new cock and the knowledge that he was about to make his best friend cum made this far more erotic and wild than any time he had played with his own cock.

Jim finally started to stroke Ron's cock eliciting another excited moan. Jim slipped his thumb over the tip of Ron's cock and collected a heavy load of pre-cum. Jim smeared the pre-cum along the length of Ron's shaft as he stroked his friend. There wasn't any question in his mind how to stroke or touch Ron. Somehow this felt very natural and comfortable and it was like he knew exactly what to do with Ron's cock in his hand.

Ron was already so excited that this moment didn't last long. After only a few brief minutes Ron moaned louder and Jim felt his cock twitch excitedly. Finally Ron let out a long groan as he started cumming in waves all over the floor. Jim marveled at the feeling of Ron's cum surging down his shaft just moments before it erupted out of the tip of his cock. He had felt it hundreds of times in his own cock but it now seemed so much more intense and wild to know that he had caused this to happen to someone else. Jim stroked Ron until he had coaxed out Ron's entire heavy load of cum.

Suddenly Jim was gripped with a quick wave of fear. What would Ron do now that he had cum? Would he think Jim was being "gay" and kick him out? Would he be too chicken to return to the favor to Jim? Even before Ron's cock started to soften in his hand Ron gave him his answer.

Ron spun around and immediately drove his tongue deep into Jim's waiting mouth. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, however, as Ron pulled away and led Jim over to the couch. They stopped in front of the couch and Ron immediately reached for Jim's belt. He soon had Jim's belt open. He removed Jim's pants and boxers before pulling off the rest of his clothes to leave Jim completely naked.

Ron guided Jim down onto the couch so Jim was sitting. Ron knelt on the couch on Jim's right side. Jim gasped and shuddered as Ron's hand touched the inside of his thigh just above his knee. Slowly and steadily Ron's hand continued moving higher until his fingers finally wrapped around Jim's balls. Jim groaned and parted his legs to give his friend more room. Ron played with his balls for a while longer before his fingers wrapped around Jim's shaft.

Jim had never felt anything like Ron's hand on his cock. Ron's hand was so big, so strong, and a little rougher than the women who had previously touched his cock. It was like Ron instinctively knew exactly how to touch him. Ron soon had Jim going out of his mind with lust as he expertly stroked his cock.

Jim was already fighting hard to contain his orgasm after only a few minutes. Most of the time he had his eyes closed but finally he opened them and gazed at his friend. The image was strange and oddly exciting. Jim knew it was Ron and it was obvious that it was his friend stroking him, but Ron still wore his wig and make up and still had "Rhonda's" fake tits on under his top. Ron's gaze was firmly fixed on Jim's cock and the look of lust in Ron's eyes was more than Jim could handle.

He thrust his hips forward and cried out as he started cumming. The intensity of the orgasm was more than anything he could remember before and his cum surged out of his cock with a wild intensity. Ron stroked him eagerly until all of his cum was spent and continued stroking him for many long minutes after he finished cumming. The last few surges of Jim's cum had merely seeped out of his cock and now Ron's hand and Jim's entire cock were coated in cum as Ron continued playing with him.

Now that Jim had finished cumming he began to feel a little nervous again. What had they just done? How could he have let his best friend do this to him? How could he have just done what he did to Ron?

He and Ron looked briefly into each other's eyes and laughed self consciously. Ron slowly released his cock and they sat beside each other in silence for a few seconds.

"Are, um, you OK with this?" Ron asked.

Jim laughed and replied that it was a little late to be thinking about that. He then got more serious and answered, "Yes." There was another pause and Jim said, "Can you believe the night would end up like this?"

Ron now laughed and answered, "No." Ron then paused and quietly asked, "Do you want to spend the night?"

Jim looked at his friend. Clearly, Jim knew that Ron was asking more than if Jim wanted to crash at his place. Instead, Ron was asking him if he wanted to continue what they had been doing and Jim knew it. Jim couldn't believe he was considering the invitation but here he was already sitting naked in front of his friend after already having one of the strongest orgasms of his life.

Besides, there was something about stroking Ron and feeling him cum that made Jim feel very sexy and horny. He couldn't believe how it felt to touch Ron's cock and he already knew he wanted to touch it again. He also knew he wanted to do much more than just touch it. As these thoughts ran through his head he nodded and answered, "Yes."

Ron smiled and stood up. Jim couldn't resist glancing down at Ron's cock. It was already semi-hard and Jim was fascinated with how it looked. Once he pulled his eyes away from his friend's cock Jim took in the rest of Ron's appearance and started laughing. Ron's skirt and underwear had been removed but he still had on his top, the fake tits, the wig, the nylons, garter belt, and black shoes.

Jim laughed as Ron asked, "What the hell is your problem?"

"You look pretty silly," Jim answered as he stood up. Without another word Jim reached for the buttons on the front of Ron's shirt and began to open them. When he opened the last button Ron pulled his shirt off and Jim chuckled at how silly Ron's bra and fake tits looked.

"Can you give me a hand with this?" Ron asked pointing to the bra. It took me forever to get this thing on. Ron spun around and Jim unclasped the bra before Ron pulled it off and tossed it aside. The sight of Ron's bare back and ass drew Jim toward him and the next thing Jim knew moved close behind Ron and wrapped his arms around his friend. His fingers ran across Ron's chest and he pressed his still wet cock against Ron's ass.

The long hair from Ron's wig tickled Jim's face before Jim reached up and pulled the wig off his head. He tossed the wig aside and as he did Ron spun around. The friends embraced again and for the first time Jim felt his naked cock rubbing directly against Ron's cock. The feeling was wild and unexpected and made Jim feel very excited.

Jim and Ron came together in another kiss. This one was again long, deep and passionate and their tongues danced wildly together. Jim wasn't sure if his cock started growing first or if it was Ron's, but in any case he soon felt Ron's cock growing harder and longer as it rubbed against his cock. Jim's own cock soon grew hard. As their kiss continued their hard cocks rubbed against each other.

After a while longer they parted the kiss and Jim said, "Why don't you go take off your make up, Rhonda? It's starting to look a little silly without the costume."

Ron laughed and made his way to the bathroom. On the way he finally kicked off his shoes. When he came back his face was freshly scrubbed and he finally looked like himself. "There," he said, "better?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. Except for one more thing," Jim said with a point to the garter belt and nylons. Jim sat on the couch and motioned for Ron to come closer. Ron's cock was still mostly hard and pointed directly at Jim's face as Jim unclipped Ron's nylons from the garter belt.

Jim opened the clips on both of Ron's legs but the work was slow as he was very distracted by the proximity of Ron's cock. Jim stared at it closely and noticed how it was different from his own. It was about the same width as his but if anything it seemed a little bit longer. It also curved ever so slightly when it was fully hard. Jim didn't know exactly what it was, but there was simply something about the way Ron's cock and balls looked that was very exciting.

Once he had the clips undone Ron opened the garter belt and tossed it aside while commenting that he was glad to finally get rid of that thing. As he did that Jim reached for the top of Ron's nylon and began sliding it down his leg. Jim couldn't believe how smooth Ron's legs were. "Shit man," Jim said, "you really did shave your legs."

Jim pulled off one of the nylons and then reached up for the second. As he pulled the second one down he let his fingers drag along Ron's skin. He pulled off Ron's second nylon and finally Ron was naked.

Jim again gazed intently at Ron's hard cock and reached toward it. Ron moaned when Jim's fingers caressed him. This time Jim had a very different view of Ron's cock as he fondled and explored it. The last time he couldn't really see Ron's cock since he was standing behind him. This time he gazed intently at Ron's cock. The sight of his fingers moving over the cock amplified the amazing sensation of feeling Ron's cock and balls.

Jim wasn't in any hurry to make Ron cum. He spent a long time simply touching and fondling Ron's cock and balls. He couldn't believe how much he liked playing with Ron's cock and eagerly caressed him.

Eventually Ron started to thrust his hips back and forth as his lust grew. With Ron's cue Jim wrapped his fingers around the base of Ron's cock. Jim slowly stroked back and forth on Ron's cock. At first he had a little trouble settling into a steady tempo from this angle, but soon he grew more comfortable and found an easy tempo.

jt123
jt123
2,738 Followers