Friends with Janice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
681 Followers

He talked to her, "You know I'm fucking you because Glen wants me to.... do you like my cock in your cunt?....Glen likes my cock in your cunt.... Ya know, you have to let everybody here fuck you -- Glen says.... You'd like all these cocks buried in your pussy, wouldn't you?" Danielle's "Uuh.. Uuh.. Uuh.. Uuh..." might have been yes answers, or just grunts as Dan knocked the wind out of her on the down strokes. In about six minutes Dan announced, "Here's your cum milkshake," and with a growl blasted his jism in Danielle's pussy. She did not cum this time.

Glen came over to her, kissed her and said, "Way to fuck, sweetie. Way to take that cock."

Jake continued, "She's still behind and needs to take another cock to get even. Robert ought to have a go. But I have an idea. Because she was late to the party how 'bout we use her to initiate today's ass fucking." Danielle along with Denise and me gave second takes to Jake and startled looks at the other guys. But we got no response. Jake continued, "Glen, would you like to see a cock buried in her ass?"

"That'd be great," Glen replied.

Jake: "How about you other guys?"

"Are you kidding? That's a super idea," Dan, Robert and William replied in unison.

Jake: "How about you gals? Wanna see one of your sisters take it in her ass.... See how it works?" Denise stuck her neck out and said it would be O.K. "How about you little filly," Jake asked Danielle, "Ready to show everybody how you can take a cock stretching your asshole and pounding deep in your ass?" Danielle, still on her hands and knees, just stayed quiet. Jake went on, "That's a yes. Put your head on the floor and raise your ass, then reach around and spread your ass cheeks to give Robert access. Robert, good buddy, we're all salivating waiting to see your cock buried in Danielle's ass."

Robert stepped behind Danielle and spread some of Danielle's pussy juice around her asshole and the head of his dick. He then had Danielle spit as much as she can into his hand and added that lubricant. He placed his cock at her rosebud and pushed hard until it was just a half-inch in.

Danielle let out a loud, "Ooooooowwww! Go easy!" Robert pulled out then pushed in hard again, now going in a full inch. Danielle: "OOOOOWWWW! SHIT!"

Robert sneered at her, "I'll go slow, but I have to be hard... else it's not proper cornholing." He then pulled back out, then back in 1-1/2 inches which got his cock rim passed her sphincter. With Danielle still yelling and cursing he pulled out once more, then forced his cock in two inches, then kept pushing with all of his might until his pubic hair rubbed her asshole. He held it there as a panting Danielle tried to catch her breath. Then he pumped his cock full length and slowly in and out of her ass.

Danielle's Ooooowwws turned to grunts and then to moans. She looked (as best she could from her position) at Glen and asked, "Is this what you want, babe? You want to watch a cock reaming my ass? Is this what you like?"

"You look fantastic," Glen replied. Robert continued to fuck her ass and gradually picked up the pace. He fucked her for six minutes. Her moans combined with Aaaaaaahhhhs, and Oh, Gods, and a few quiet 'fuck's..... 'fuck it's. Just before Robert filled her ass with his cum, Danielle had a massive anal orgasm. As Robert pulled out everyone, including me and Denise, applauded.

Glen said to her, "Way to ass fuck, sweetie. Way to take that cock up your ass."

Everyone sighed, gathered up their drinks and relaxed. After a few minutes Dan told me, "Janice, I won't be happy until I see you fucking every man here; you have two more cocks to go."

Robert said the same thing to Denise, "You have to let me watch you take Jake's and Glen's cocks. I want one of them in your ass." He said to the guys, "You two flip a coin to see who gets her ass and who gets her cunt." Glen won the toss and picked her ass. Jake suggested they fuck her ass and cunt at the same time. Robert thought this was a stupendous idea and set it up. He had Jake lie on his back and his wife straddle him sitting up, fit his cock in her pussy, stroke it a couple of times, then lean over face-to-face which kept Jake's cock in her pussy and exposed her asshole. Jake pumped her pussy a few times then stopped while Glen lubed up his cock and her asshole, planted his feet on the floor for leverage, then roughly stretched her asshole and rammed his cock in to the hilt in one forceful push. Denise let out a shrill scream and pounded her fists on the floor. Robert got in her face and said, "That was very good. Your screaming from the two cocks make me hot." Jake and Glen fell into a rhythm. Sometimes they would alternate penetration; sometimes two cocks filled her cunt and ass at the same time which made Denise think her insides might burst.

After the initial scream, Denise got into the groove Oooooing and Aaaaahhing and talking dirty -- "fuck, this feels good"... fuck me guys".... "jam those cocks in my cunt and asshole".... "faster".... "harder"...., and to Robert, "Do you like this, motherfucker? Do you like watching cocks fucking my cunt and my ass?" She got into it so well she came just two minutes into the dp. She came a second time when the guys came within 30 seconds of each other and filled both cunt and rectum with jism. As they dismantled Denise cooed, "If getting your ass fucked is a penalty, I hope I get penalized a lot..."

"I can't wait anymore," Dan yelled at me, "I have to see two more cocks racking your bare ass. You have Jake and William to fuck.... though Jake might need to recover first. William is first. Where do you want his cock, in your sweet pussy or your sour ass?" William in my ass was an intriguing prospect, but I probably wouldn't survive.

"I'd like his cock-and-a-half in my pussy." I lay on my back, beckoned William, and whispered in his ear, "Be sure to hurt me, just not a lot." He chuckled moved into position, raised and spread my legs, put his cockhead on my pussy lips.

"Ready? he asked.

"Uh huh. Give it to me," I replied. He then rammed the entire telephone pole in to its full 10-11 inches. I thought I'd die. I swear I felt his cock hitting my lungs. Like that Sunday, William's cock had me on cloud nine and in a daze. I had my first orgasm after just seven or eight strokes (though one William stroke was equal to five regular strokes.) "Is this what you like, babe?" I cooed at my husband, "Do you like seeing your wife getting fucked by men with big cocks? Do you like that more than anything?"

"I love it. Not as much as me fucking you, but a close second," he replied.

I started talking dirty: "Fuck me William... ram that monster in my cunt.... give it all to me.... make it hurt... hurt me with your cock.... Oh, Jesus!" William fucked me much rougher than the first time and I loved it. He also kept his control. I came four or five more times in the next ten minutes before he filled my entire vagina with his cum. He pulled out and brought his cock to my face and ordered me to clean it. With its purplish head it looked like a massive eggplant that he was expecting me to eat whole. I opened as wide as possible and he shoved his massive cockhead in and filled my mouth. I licked and sucked as best I could, just praying that he doesn't force it down my throat. He pulled his cock out. I looked him in the eye and meowed, "Thank you for that, William. Thank you for fucking my cunt with your wonderful cock. Ya know you could charge girls money for giving them your cock. I might pay for it. Or, if I beg will you fuck me when I want?" I turned to Dan, "Is this slutty enough? Was I dirty enough for you?"

"You done great, as always," Dan intoned. "Now I want to see a cock up your ass. Go see if Jake is ready. If he's not, suck on him to help." I went to Jake and took his semi-hard cock in my mouth. I had to suck on it for 2 or 3 minutes before it got stiff.

I got on my hands and knees with my face on the floor and told Jake, "Ream me in the ass.... ream me good." Jake positioned himself behind me.

Dan said, "Let me help," and he spread my ass cheeks apart as far as he could and continued, "There's your target asshole."

Jake asked, "Don't you think we ought to loosen it up with fingers before?"

Dan replied, "No need. It'll hurt bad but only for a little while -- and that'll be good for her." With no more extra lube Jake rammed his cock home through my asshole and into my rectum. I screeched loudly from the tremendous pain. It continued to hurt badly for 5 or 6 long hard strokes. Then the pain started to ease and soon was replaced with pure pleasure. Jake pumped fast and deep and made my asshole nerves and the back wall of my cunt tingle. He had not recovered 100% so took almost 15 minutes to cum, though he managed to stay hard and give me two anal orgasms.

I checked with Dan again, "Do you like other men taking me in the ass? Reaming my asshole with their giant cocks?"

"You look superb getting fucked in your ass. You take it up the ass better than anyone I know...," he growled.

Everybody chilled with more drink and snacks and leisurely got dressed. "This was one of the best non-football game parties you've ever had," Robert said to Dan.

Dan replied, "Yeah, this worked out great. Others probably won't be at the same level as this one, but when at my house there will be minor changes. Janice will serve up the drinks and snacks as always but from now on will also offer herself to anyone wanting to tear off a piece." A cheer went up. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, hon?" he asked me.

"Uh huh."

He went on, "In fact my lovely wife is such a cockhound slut, I can go one better. Since you're all my close buddies, you all can bang her anytime you want. Just stop by the house anytime and she'll do anything you want."

"AAH RIGHT," was their response. "Can we invite our friends?" they continued.

Dan answered that would have to go through him first. To me again he asked, "And you'd like that too, getting all that cock, wouldn't you, my lovely slut?"

"Uh huh," and whispered, "I'm your nasty slut and will fuck anyone you want me to, anytime."

We all sat around and chilled out for the next hour. Dan had said that there is one more for the grand finale as soon as everyone recovers. He had me and Denise periodically crawl around on our knees to suck and play with the men's cocks as a barometer of their recovery. A few minutes past the hour mark we were able to get quick boners from everyone; they were ready. Dan announced, "Our new initiate is going to handle three cocks at the same time, maybe four. And this will be videoed from start to finish with my professional recorder -- it might turn out to be a top internet clip."

Danielle turned to Glen, "Do I have to do this?"

"Of course you have to do this. The only reason you're getting only four cocks at once is that's all that's here and I don't have time to go out and find more."

"But will this be shown on the internet?" she protested.

Glen answered, "I don't know. But I'll decide. If I decide to keep it private it will be private. If I decide to post it then your abilities will be there for the world to see."

Danielle looked at Glen with trepidation and responded, "But all you guys will be on the video, too, won't you?"

Glen came back, "Of course not. Men don't want to see other men in porn videos. They want to see women. They want to watch a slut's face and expression and glassy eyes as she is being fucked." Danielle had no come back.

Dan continued, "I'm going to direct the action and do the recording. This is how it will be: William, lie on your back. Danielle, slurp on his cock to get it lubed up -- the better you lube it, the less painful it will be for you to get it in your pussy. Then straddle him and grind his cock all the way in your cunt." Dan started recording to get all of the preparation action. Danielle went over to William, bent over his upright cock and studied it for a moment.

With an appalling look she turned to Glen and Dan, "How am I supposed to get this thing in my mouth?"

Glen answered, "Just open wide and shove it in."

"And then I have to get it inside my pussy!?" she continued.

"We can help. Or if worse comes to worse us guys will just all grab your ass and impale you on it," Glen said with a chuckle. She looked back on William's cock, opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and sucked it in as best she could. Dan got a great close-up of her cock-puffed out cheeks.

After slurping on his cock a few times, Danielle said, "That's the best I can do."

"Don't worry about it," Glen replied, "It'll only hurt like hell for a little while. Then it ought to feel phenomenal."

Danielle straddled William and lined up her pussy with his cockhead. She tried pushing it straight down, but couldn't. So she moved her pelvis in a circular screwing motion and gradually got his cock going in, accompanied by utterances like, "God damn, Jesus, Oooowww, Ooooooo, shit, fuck..."

Denise commented, "So this is where the term 'getting screwed' comes from."

Finally William's pubic hairs were pressing against her pussy lips. After all that effort Danielle was breathing heavy to the point of panting. "Use your haunches to make your cunt slowly ride up and down his cock," Dan commanded. With much grunting and moaning Danielle's pussy began its journey up and down the full length of his cock. She pumped it slowly for about a minute -- getting only four strokes in that time. "Hold it," directed Dan, "Danielle, bend forward all the way and kiss William. Janice, you use two fingers to loosen up her asshole. Denise you smear some lube on your husband's cock and around her puckered rosebud of an asshole."

"Oh! No! Not my ass, too? It won't fit!" Danielle said frightfully, forgetting the plan.

I consoled her, "Don't worry Danielle. We'll make it fit. You'll do fine" We girls did our jobs as Danielle and William fucked. I really got into finger fucking Danielle's asshole, eventually gyrating three fingers in it. Denise put a little lube on Danielle's ass and a lot on Robert's dick. I guess she didn't care much about alleviating Danielle's pain compared to pampering her husband.

Dan went on, "Now, Denise, guide Robert's cock slowly into Danielle's ass. You might have to rock it back and forth, but when the rim gets past her asshole, push hard on his ass to help him ram it in the rest of the way as hard and deep as possible. Robert, plant your feet on the floor for added leverage. I want to get a video of Danielle's hair standing on end the instant she gets cornholed and see how well she takes it. If you could make her scream that would even be better." Denise struggled for over a minute feeding Robert's cock into Danielle's ass.

Then, whop, the cock was crammed up her rectum. She yelled out with a scream and "son of a bitch," "Oh! Jesus," "I'm going to burst."

"That was a great shot of her contortions," Dan commented.

Dan continued, "You two do a little practice double fucking to figure out a rhythm. Do it slow so -- we want to make this last a long time. And let's get some loud grunts from her -- so that's slow but hard." William and Robert worked on their dp, some of which caused Danielle to cry out and gasp. They settled on alternating thrusts. That way her cunt would be attacked and her focus would be on her front side; then the next second her ass would be rammed and all her attention would go to her backside. Dan told them to pause. "Robert, grab her arms and pull them back to you so she has no support for her head and you can yank her ass back to meet your thrusts. Glen, you face fuck her. That way she can service you while you get a front row seat of her double fucking."

Danielle groaned loudly as Robert pulled her torso back to him by her arms. Glen quieted her down by shoving his cock to the back of her mouth. He said to her, "While you're royally fucking those two you can royally suck my cock." All three then got into a good rhythm: William reaming her cunt, Robert alternatively fucking her ass, and Glen face fucking his steady girlfriend. He had to make all of the movement since Danielle was held solid. But if he held her head back he could get six or seven inches in her mouth which put his cock deep in her throat. One could tell by her gags and gasps for breath when he pulled back.

Dan told Jake, "Take one of her arms from Robert and while still holding it back tight, wrap her hand around your cock and get her to beat you off. After she gets that going, use your other hand to see how hard you can pull her nipples. Don't worry about hurting them; with her mouth stuffed with cock she can't complain anyway." And so it went -- a four-way: monstrous cock in her cunt, Robert's cock fucking her ass, deep throating her boyfriend, and jacking off Jake. At the same time trying to assess which hurt more: the telephone pole in her pussy, the simultaneous cornholing, or her nipples being pulled from her tits. Making it even better was, since it wasn't that long ago that the guys got their rocks off, all four had tremendous stamina. I timed it. Almost twenty minutes which went like this: Within 2 or 3 minutes Danielle's pain turned to pleasure and she began moaning, "Uuuummm." But since her mouth was full and the boys kept pounding her ass and cunt hard the moaning was a staccato "Umph -- Umph -- Umph -- Umph" in time with their thrusts.

Even though she was in an awkward position, Danielle managed a decent jerk off of Jake. He started to cum in about ten minutes and called a time out. Everyone stopped dickin' her, and Jake asked Glen to remove his cock for a second, told her to open wide and finished jacking off into her mouth. Impressively, given he had just cum, his cock spit out gobs and gobs of spunk, enough so that he got one large glob right on the bridge of her nose while depositing four smaller spurts on her tongue. "You need the sustenance, so eat it up," he told her. She swirled the cum on her tongue for a few seconds, then swallowed it, then put her mouth over Jake's cock and sucked it dry and clean.

William and Robert resumed their hard fucking. But before Glen went back into Danielle's throat, Dan asked him to wait a minute -- he saw a great video shot. He aimed the camera directly at her face and captured the two fuckers in the background making her body twitch and buck, a big glob of cum running down her face, her mouth wide open moaning and grunting, and eyes wide open and rolled halfway back in her head, not the normal glassy eyes. It was the perfect picture of a woman getting totally fucked long and hard, ten ways from Sunday. I was envious.

Glen moved his cock back to Danielle's mouth and whispered, "Let's see if we can get another inch down your throat," to which she replied, "Umph -- Umph -- Umph -- Umph." Jake returned to torturing her tits, and I was getting excited and wanted part of the action. I slid my hand between William and Danielle, found her clit and even though it was a tight squeeze was able to run my finger around her clit in tight little circles.

Within a minute of my ministrations Danielle had a series of strong whole body spasms and her moans became high-pitched meows. I don't know if it was a clitoris, anal, or vaginal orgasm -- or maybe all three -- but is was a doozy. As we progressed Danielle added, "fuck... shit... Oh! God!... give it to me... " to her Umphs.

About 15 minutes into her collosal fucking Glen was ready to blast. He asked Danielle, "I'm about to give it to you, babe. Do you want my dick down your throat and shoot my spunk right into your stomach, or to cum all over your tongue, mouth and face?" He pulled out for a moment so she could answer.

"I want to taste your cum!" she mumbled. Glen told her to open up, pulled his cock out, jacked it himself and gave her a veritable explosion of cum in her mouth and on her face. She swirled and swallowed his cum, and put her mouth back over his cock to suck all the cum that might be left.

spider007
spider007
681 Followers