Friendsgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"California girl, indeed." Bets said, smiling approvingly.

"Well, sunshine," she continued, "you managed to get here right before the best part of the Nor'easter hit. As you can see from the slim pickings, most folks cancelled. Those of us here all live within walking distance or are planning on spending the night. And since you most decidedly do NOT live within walking distance - even in those killer booties," Lila winked at her fiancée, who continued, "you're staying."

Sarah smiled politely. "Is the storm really that bad?"

"We don't bite," Bets said, pulling Lila into her.

"That's a lie." Lila said. "She totally bites." Lila kissed her, who bit her lip as acknowledgement. Pulling away, Lila turned to Sarah. "But, she doesn't like red heads, so you'll be safe." She dropped her voice, "Doug, on the other hand, does." And gave another of her charming winks.

Sarah gulped. She knew she had a crush on Doug, but wasn't sure how secretive she could be in such close quarters. Especially with Betsy and Lila oozing pheromones the way they were. Sarah was wondering if she could handle what she'd gotten herself into.

"I heard that," Doug said, slapping his sister playfully on the back of her head. "It's true, I do."

Sarah could feel herself blushing. "But I'm also a perfect gentleman. Unlike these two love birds," he nodded to his sister and her fiancée.

"You'll have to excuse them, they're newly engaged and disgustingly in love."

"Sure are!" Lila said, nuzzling Bets' neck.

"Anyways," Doug turned to Sarah, frowning at her. "I'm sorry to spring the over night on you. I wasn't trying to ignore you, I just, shit I know this makes me look really bad, but, I forgot you were coming."

"Doug!" Lila said, mouth dropping open. "Way to make a girl feel wanted!"

Doug turned to Sarah, who was blushing her embarrassment. "If you like, I could probably get you back home in the truck if we left now. The storm's moving up from the south, we might be able to beat it."

Sarah wanted to say yes, but reminded herself of the hot sessions she'd had back home with her purple dick. Doug might have forgotten he'd invited her, but she was bound and determined to make sure he didn't forget she'd came.

"That would totally defeat the purpose of me cumming!" She said, the double entendre clear only to herself. "I'm here, so, might as well stay!"

Doug smiled approvingly. "Are you sure? We have plenty of space, so you won't be imposing. You don't have anyone expecting you at home?"

Sarah smiled. Clever boy. "Nope. Not even a goldfish."

"Besides," she continued, "I didn't want to spend the holiday alone, and this way, I won't be."

"Here, here!" Lila cheered, raising her glass. Betsy looked at the way Doug and Sarah were eying each other and snorted to herself. "No, sugar. You definitely won't be."

The afternoon sped by. Sarah was thoroughly charmed by Doug and his friends. Everyone was warm and welcoming, and despite the fact the power cut out 20 minutes before the Turkey was to come out of the oven, Doug had planned ahead. The generator was on, and there was plenty of gas to keep the fridge running for a few days. The leftovers would be safe, and, considering how many people cancelled, there were plenty of those!

The fire place was throwing off a warm glow, and they made an executive decision to light the home with candles. "It's more romantic this way," the resident love birds said, and no one complained. The evening had taken on quite the romantic overtones, but no one seemed to mind.

As the night wore on, those who lived within walking distance left, bundled up with jars of warm cocoa and peppermint Schnapps to make sure the walk home was a pleasant one. Doug, Lila, Elizabeth, Sarah, Frank and Joan were the last to stay. Frank was an artist from Canada who had flown in for the holiday, and he and Joan, one of Elizabeth's colleagues at the museum they worked at had been eying each other all night.

Sarah knew she was a bit of a voyeur. (She did, after all, like watching herself get off in front of her bedroom mirror...) But the idea of hitting on Doug while Lila watched made Sarah's tell tale blush creep into her ivory skin. She liked her complexion most of the time; except for when it gave her away.

"Does anyone want more pie? We still have a three we haven't even cut into!"

"No, no," Frank, moaned, rolling over to his side. He had been on the floor at Joan's feet, where she was braiding his long silver hair. "My belly can't. I can't eat another bite."

"I'll take that challenge," Joan said, leaned over and kissed him, her inhibitions gone two glasses of chardonnay ago.

Sarah stood up, and started to move to the door. She hadn't been in a make out party since high school, and she didn't feel like starting now.

"Fresh air?" Doug asked, quickly appearing at her side. She'd been aware he had been watching her throughout the evening, and, like Joan, her confidence in her mission to kiss him had gotten bolder with each glass of wine.

"Yeah," Sarah said, "I think so."

"Coffee or cocoa?" he asked, heading to the kitchen to gather supplies for their wintery trek.

"Both." She said, and, watching the way the jeans hugged his ass as he walked by, "With that vanilla vodka your sister made."

"Better wear my boots, lady." A tipsy Lila called from the love seat where she and Betsy were snuggling. Her head was hanging upside down off the end of the couch and her feet were in Bets' lap. "Your Italian leather will get wrecked in these drifts."

"These?" Sarah called back, holding up a proper pair of winter boots.

"Those are them!" Lila said, slowly moving her head back and forth, causing her short hair to spike up as gravity pulled it down. "Oh and be careful." Lila giggled. "Doug told Betsy earlier that he likes it when your cheeks get red."

Sarah blushed.

"That's it." Betsy said, laughing, while rubbing Lila's feet. "Although from what I've heard from his last girlfriend, those weren't the cheeks he meant."

"ELIZABETH!" Lila scolded, pulling herself upright. "I don't want to know that! She doesn't want to know that."

Lila looked at Sarah, her hair falling back into place, the blood rushing out of her face. "Wait. Do you?"

"Hey." Doug said, returning with travel mugs in each hand. "Suit up, California girl. You're in for an adventure."

Sarah turned crimson, and Lila and Betsy's giggles turned to raucous laughter as Sarah and Doug pulled on boots and coats and headed out the door.

~~~~

"It's beautiful." Sarah breathed in deep, the sweet smell of smoke and freshly fallen snow filling her lungs. "What's yours?" she swept her hand to indicate the wooded land in his back yard.

"Most of it," Doug said. "There were several lots available when the farm house went up for sale, and I didn't have the heart to see it turned into condos. So I bought them all. "

Doug offered his hand to help Sarah climb over a fallen tree at the edge of the forest. "Are you ok with going in?"

"Yes," Sarah whispered, feeling reverent. The forest was so still. She could hear the snow falling, even through the bundle of hats and scarves that Doug had arranged, insisting that what she had worn wouldn't be enough.

"I'm glad we've got a second alone." Sarah's heart skipped. Maybe he'd make the first move and she could spare herself the embarrassment if she failed.

"I wanted to apologize for not having had called you earlier in the day. I'm sure it must've looked like I forgot about you," Doug said.

"Well, you KINDA did," Sarah teased, swinging her leg up and over a fallen branch, making sure not to get any pine on her woolen skirt, the cold air biting her stockinged leg.

Doug threw his hands up, "Guilty! Guilty. But I was really looking forward to you coming. You, Sarah. Not just your pies. Although those were damn delicious, for sure."

"I was glad to have someone to make them for! I'm sorry you're stuck with me over night." Sarah said, kicking the snow out of the way to make a path.

"I'm not." Doug said and looked at her in a way that made her blush all over.

"I know I said I'd forgotten about you, but I just meant as a guest for the day. I mean, I knew I'd invited you but since it was so last minute, I forgot I'd invited you and..." Doug cleared his throat. "I just...You're not forgettable, Sarah."

He turned to look at her, the way her coat cinched at her small waist, the curve of her hips, the small rise of her breast moving in the moonlight. One auburn curl had sprung loose from her hat and was dancing on her cheek as the wind moved through the trees.

"I'm glad you came, is all." He said, looking away.

"Me, too." Sarah said.

"Even though the evening turned way of 70s porno?" Doug challenged, green eyes twinkling to match his Cheshire grin.

Sarah laughed. "Well, your sister and her lady friend are super hot, and all over each other. It was just a matter of time before Frank and Joan got jealous and wanted some fun, too."

Doug shook his head, feigning shame. "I blame myself. Should have reduced the amount of wine bottles I had put out once I realized we didn't have as many guests as I'd initially thought."

"Ugh, don't remind me." Sarah's glass was seemingly a magical vessel that never got empty. She switched over to water halfway through the meal so she didn't start playing footsies with Doug under the table.

Doug said, looked right in Sarah's blue eyes with his bright green ones. Sarah shivered.

Doug noticed, and back tracked. "Are you cold?" He asked. Set his travel mug down, and moved hers next to it. He grabbed her hands in his, and rubbed them back and forth. Cupped them in his leather gloves and blew on them.

"Better?"

"Thanks," Sarah said, putting her now warm hands in her pockets.

"My nose is cold." she said, smiling.

Doug grinned. He stepped closer, and adjusted the scarves that he had draped around her long neck, and pulled her hat down over her ears.

"Better?"

Sarah mumbled from behind the fabric.

"Sorry?" He said, pulling the scarf back down and away from her mouth.

She was nervous, but knew if she didn't say it now, she never would. Whispered to the pine trees,

"My lips are cold, too."

And held her breath to hear his response.

"Well, we can't have that," Doug said, smiling. She saw the puff of air leave his lips as he pulled her into him, his hand firmly on the small of her back. The snow swirled around them, and he leaned in to kiss her. Gentle, and then more firmly. Her lips slipped open and he took the bottom one in between his, sucking gently, pulling her mouth open wider. He slipped his tongue inside.

As he pulled away, she shivered again.

"That wasn't from the cold," she said, pulling him back into her.

Moving to her tip toes, she slid her hand behind his neck, and pulled herself up to him, sucking on his tongue, causing the base of his spine to tingle in anticipation of what might come next.

"Sarah," Doug said, "I don't want you to think we're moving too fa-"

And Sarah removed her hand from the back of his neck, pushed it to his mouth, the tiny bits of melted snow wetting his beard. She took her glove off, and slipped her warm hand down his chest, past his cold metal buckle, reached into his jeans, and found what she was looking for: The length of his cock. Hard, thick, twitching.

"Is this cold?" She asked him, making him gasp as she cautiously clenched her fingers around it.

"Because I know how to warm it up for you," Sarah said. And dropped one of the scarves to the snow in front of him, to create a barrier between the snow and her down knees.

"You'll freeze!" Doug protested.

Sarah looked up, snow coating her long lashes, her face flushed with desire. "Doug, I think you're about to find out: I'm plenty hot right now."

And she freed his cock from his pants, taking him into her mouth, not wasting anytime. Doug sighed as he felt her warm, wet mouth surround his shaft. She twisted her tongue around his dick, using the smooth underside to get him slick, as her ungloved hand reached up to grab his shaft.

He jumped as the cool skin of her palm touched his cock, the capillaries shrinking against it. She had picked up a bit of snow and was running it against his cock. The melting snow mixing with her spit, allowing for a sloppy blow job that was welcomingly noisy and wet. It was a sensation he'd never felt before, and it wasn't unwelcome.

Sarah's tongue swirled in the same time as her hand, she knew how cold it was outside and didn't want to shock Doug's skin, unless she was the one doing it. She looked up at him. His hands and moved to the back of her head. He had pushed her hat away, and his gloved fingers tangled in her red curls, pulling her hair ever so slightly.

"He's so fucking hot," Sarah thought and ungloved her other hand, dipped her fingers into the snow and ran them up his body, under his shirt and jacket from the base of his cock up to his nipple, the coldness of her finger tips causing his pec to twitch underneath them. His nipple was hard and she twisted it. Heard him groan, and watched his head tip back in pleasure.

"This is going to be fun," she told herself, sinking back to her knees and preparing to swallow him whole.

She relaxed her throat and reached up to grab his ass, digging her nails into his cold jeans. Sarah could feel Doug bracing himself, his strong legs hard under her fingers. She pulled him forward, so the entire length of his twitching cock sunk down her throat. She heard him groan his approval when his head touched the back of it, met resistance, and slid down further, past the point most of his partner's stopped.

"Sar-rah," Doug said, each syllable more than a breath, barely a word, though, he was riding each wave of pleasure she was giving him. His spine was tingling in anticipation of what might happen next.

She bobbed her head, letting him fuck her face, his dick sliding in and out of her mouth. She was sucking her cheeks in, so her warm, slick skin covered every inch of his dick. It was like fucking a virgin cunt. Doug couldn't believe his luck that someone as hot as Sarah liked giving head, and was really fucking good at it.

The sounds of her gagging was amplified here, in the woods, and the sloppy sounds gave Doug pause. He looked down, pulling his hips back. He was worried he was hurting her, but she gave a quick shake of her head, locking eyes with him, she raised one eyebrow and nodded her head ever so slightly. She coaxed him forward by sucking harder.

Deep throat tears had begun to smear her mascara, and Doug's dick jumped in her mouth at the sight. Sarah loved being in this position, knowing that with each movement her tongue made, she could control exactly how and when Doug got off.

Eventually, she had to come up for air, and when she did the pop of Doug's dick leaving her mouth echoed in the snowy trees. Doug's dick snapped back, bounced off his belly, and settled in the cold air, hard and throbbing.

Sarah scrambled to put it back in her mouth. "No," Doug said, "You don't have to..." but she was already wrapped around him, licking his cock greedily. She turned her head to the side, wrapping her lips around the top and bottom of his shaft, and began running her mouth back and forth, so half his cock was safe in her warm wet mouth, and the other half was exposed to the winter air. It made his head spin.

She wrapped his hands around his dick and began to suck on his balls. "Sarah," Doug groaned, feeling her hands pump his cock, paying attention to his head, her palms running up and around his shaft as her tongue twisted around his balls, little nibbles applying just the right amount of pressure to put him on the border of pain. Something he thoroughly enjoyed.

"Fuck, Sarah," Doug said, again, looking down and watching her head bounce up and down. He put one gloved hand under her chin, tilted her head so she could look into her eyes. She moaned her approval as her blue eyes locked with his. She didn't stop, though, kept sucking and mouth fucking his cock, which willingly twitched it's way down her throat. She could feel his balls jump, and she knew he was close.

"Wait, Sarah," Doug said, wanting to save his load for her cunt. But she was determined to make him cum from head. She prided herself on it, so as he pulled away, she grabbed his ass and pulled him back into her. Grabbed his dick, hard, with her hand. "I want this," she said, mascara and lipstick smudged.

"I want you to let me be the hungry cum whore that I am." Doug was shocked to hear her say that. She'd been so quiet throughout the dinner, he had no idea her mouth was so filthy.

But she was determined to prove it, as she went back to his cock, letting him dictate the rhythm and pace.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum." He waited for her to move her head, but she stayed latched on.

"I'm going to cum!" He said again, urgently, and moved to push her head away. He wasn't surprised to see her shake it ever so slightly. Locked eyes and smiled, lips still firmly wrapped around his shaft, as his cock pumped his load into her mouth. She kept sucking until every drop was in her belly.

Sarah smiled. Satisfied.

He pulled Sarah to her feet, kissing her hungrily, a tiny growl escaping. "You're a naughty girl, Sarah," He told her, his beard scratching her neck.

"I just like it," she said. "I don't think that makes me bad," she smiled coyly, gingerly putting his spent dick back in his pants. Zipped them up. She bent to get her things. "But I do think we should probably head back, since the others will be wondering..." And Sarah turned back towards the house.

Dough grabbed her by the waist, and pushed her over the fallen tree.

"No, I think it's your turn to feel the cold air on your cunt." With that, he flipped her skirt up, exposing her ass, the sheer silk no match for the wintery weather.

She gasped as he put a his cold leather glove against her ass. "I think you were hoping for this all along, Sarah." He squeezed her round bum, slid his hand to the other cheek. "This is what you wanted, isn't it? To get me alone in the woods so you could have your way with me?"

"No," Sarah whispered, "I mean, yes, I had thought maybe, but it wasn't my plan."

Doug brought his hand away, and swung it back, fast, the crack of leather on stockinged skin echoing in the trees.

"Liar," he said, smiling. "You want me to punish you like the kinky girl you are." He hit her again, her ass tingling against the smack, against the cold.

"Ohhhh," Sarah moaned, feeling her cunt clench under his touch.

Doug hit her again, alternating between each cheek, watching as the skin below the sheer black material started to flush redder with each strike.

"Doug!" Sarah gasped.

And Doug worried he'd been to harsh. He pulled his gloved hands away.

"What, Sarah?" he asked, pushing himself against her ass, she could feel his dick hard again, pushing through his jeans against her.

"Please," she whispered, and felt his cock twitch against her. His hands moved to her hair, gave a little tug. She whimpered.

"Please, fuck me." she said, louder.

Doug threw his gloves to the ground, pulling her stockings down, excited to see she wasn't wearing any panties. He fell to his knees and started licking her skin, pushing her ass apart with his bare hands, welcome and warm against her cold body.

"You like that, Sarah?" Doug teased, moving his tongue down the curve of her ass, lingering at the slit. "You want to feel my wet tongue in that soaking pussy of yours?"

"Yes!" she gasped, as his tongue pushed closer to her slit. He could see her lips were swollen, and completely smooth. He smiled to himself. This was going to be fun.

Doug sunk his tongue into her, little licks coaxing her hips to twist in a way that he could reach deeper inside. He swirled his tongue, feeling the walls of her cunt clench against him, pulling him into her deeper. He resisted, tilting her so her face was pushed down into the snowy tree trunk, moving her hips so that he could lick her slit from clit to asshole.