Friendship or Love, Strange concept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going alright until the last bit. I laughed. It was that comical. "You haven't learned have you Ash. I don't care about Grant. He was dead to me a long time before they put him in the ground."

"But why... why can't we try."

"I have moved on, I gave you plenty of chances Ash, I begged you to come home, you chose him ahead of me. I now have a lady and she means a lot to me. That weekend I came down there, if you had come home then, we might have been able to get past it, but not now."

"Rob it was just sex, just six months out of our lives, we could have the rest of our lives together, we could still grow old together."

"It wasn't just the sex Ashley; it was the lies, if I hadn't gone down there that weekend I would never have known would I... You would have kept me in the dark."

"I didn't want to hurt you, god I thought about how to tell you, Grant pleaded with me to come clean but I didn't want to hurt you."

"Well you went the wrong way about it, sorry Ashley but it's over."

"I have a letter here from Grant, can I give it to you, he wanted you to read it?"

"Rip it up Ashley."

"I will hold it and hope that one day you will be able to forgive us, when you are ready I will bring it to you."

"Keep it, I don't want it."

"I am sorry for everything Rob, I do love you."

"Too little to late Ash, have a good life."