Frilly Pink Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

“You touch me with you hands and I will pull that tiny cock off you, you hear me boy?” he cautioned me.

“No Master, I would never touch your cock with my hands!” I whispered as I opened my lips and slid my open mouth over the thick cock, careful not to let my teeth come in contact with his member. My jaws hurt from stretching over his size.

I licked the length of his dick and swirled my tong around its girth. I bobbed my head up and down, swallowing his length down my throat and nearly gagging from the loss of air.

Master’s hands held tightly to my head and controlled each downward stroke on his penis. He wanted me to take all of him and the pressure of my esophagus on his size gave him extreme pleasure.

His breathing became labored as my mouth stroked deeper and deeper. I just knew I would pass out if he pushed his phallus any deeper.

My Mistress watched and masturbated as Master Reggie fucked my face. Her breathing became fast as her fingers slid in and out of her wetness and skated across her hard clit.

Master Reggie’s cum flowed down my legs; Mistress’ body shook with a final orgasm. Her fingers fell off her clit and her eyes closed as her body gave a shudder of pleasure.

Master Reggie took a shower, kissed my Mistress, and patted my head before he left.

I lay on the bed next to my sleeping Mistress. Cum continued to seep from my ass but my sleep came quickly. It had been a fulfilling day for me. I love pleasing my Mistress and her Bulls.

A few hours into our sleep, Mistress awakened me. She was not happy with me. My butt had dripped Master Reggie’s cum all over her bed. Now the sheets needed to be washed before she could sleep.

She got out of bed and sat in the vanity chair. I pulled the sheets off the bed and bundled them up. I was walking out of the room when she said, “This afternoon, you came in your underwear again after I warned you not to, didn’t you!”

I bowed my head, “Yes, Mistress, I did. Master Reggie’s dick in my throat turned me on more than I could stand. I tried to push it back down but that was futile; before I knew it, the useless seed spilled in my pants,” I tried to explain away any punishment.

“For that you will sleep in the box,” she yelled. “I don’t want your sticky spunk on me while I’m sleeping!”

Before leaving I put fresh sheets on the bed. Then she took me to the laundry room. I opened the washer and put the sheets in. I started the wash cycle.

Then Mistress opened the door of the box. There was a rug in the box and a thin sheet to cover myself. The pillow looked old and used.

“Take off those wet drawers and throw them in the laundry too,” she commanded.

I did as I was told. Mistress pointed at the box and I stepped into it completely naked. She threw the towel into the box and that was my blanket for the night.

I felt dirty and sticky in there and my dick and balls throbbed. I needed to a relief, but I knew she would punish me if I touched myself again. I touched my balls and that gave me a shiver but not any release. I was really horny from the sex we had shared.

Lying on the rough rug, I got no rest. It was uncomfortable and my back ached. I could hear my Mistress in the shower. I longed to get cleaned up; wash the dried cum off my legs and ass. It itched and was uncomfortable.

Rolling over, I tried to sleep but it wouldn’t come. I touched my balls again and the head of my dick. There was a trickle of precum sneaking out. I wiped it off and licked the tip of my finger.

I curled up in the too small box and tried to sleep. There was still too much energy running through my body and too many thoughts in my mind making it impossible to concentrate on sleep. I tossed and turned long after the shower was shut off.

My body still yearned for sex. I wanted to yank my pricklett and release all of the pressure that was begging to escape. I was unable to lie still. I tossed and turned until long after my Mistress turned off her light. My last thought was, ‘what happened to ‘lying by my side and taking care of my needs’?

The next morning, my Mistress awakened me and let me out of my box. “I want to go shopping today, Mark. I saw something I want and there are some things I wish to pick up.

She threw me my clothes and after breakfast I drove us toward the Mall but my Mistress instructed me to go downtown.

“Why downtown?” I asked.

Because that’s where the things I want are,” she informed me harshly.

I parked in a pay lot and we walked around until she saw a shop that caught her fancy. It was called Secret Candies, but they didn’t sell any candy unless you think of eatable underwear as candy.

When we entered the store, I was surprised at the multitude of sex toys that hung on the walls, on racks and lay in display cases. What Mistress Alexis brought also surprised me. She picked up several different dildos, a strap-on, and a couple of vibrators, (probably for those nights she put me in the box). She also picked up a cat-o-nine-tails. These things were really turning me on.

We walked around a little longer. She stopped at a counter that had devices with locks attached. Mistress asked the clerk to show them to her.

“What are those?” I asked.

“Oh you’ll find out soon enough if you don’t start acting right!” she smiled and turned back to the clerk.

A cold trickle of fear ran down my spine and rested in my groin.

I watched quietly as the clerk showed her several chastity devices.

“I’ll take that one, she said, pointing to one with a price tag of three hundred dollars.

“Good choice, it’s the one I use on my boyfriend,” the clerk smiled at me wickedly as she handed it to my Lady.

We continued around the shop and Mistress stopped at a table of sexy, frilly panties. She picked up a shocking pink pair and held them up. She looked at me and then said, “I like these, what do you think?”

“They look great to me, Mistress,” I assured her.

“Good, I’ll get them and these two as well.” She picked up a pair with roses on them and another with fairies dancing across the crotch.

“I think that’s it; at least for now.” She turned and headed for the counter. I paid for the purchases and we were on our way home.

We no sooner walked in the door when Mistress picked up the phone and invited Brendan, another old friend, over for a play night. “I’ve got some delicious new toys to play with,” she enticed him and my dicklett leaped in my jeans.

Brendan was a little taller than me with a much healthier build. In my jeans, my cocklett started to get hard the second I laid eyes on him. To cover up, I crossed my hands in front of my crouch.

His flat stomach showed that he worked out regularly; the calf muscles showed that he was a runner. He was tanned and had brilliant blue eyes with sandy hair. Brendan was every woman’s dream and he even turned me on.

We had dinner and talked before Mistress and Brendan retired to the bedroom. I found out that he was a pilot. This interested me because I always dreamed of flying. We got into a conversation about his experience.

Then my Mistress, bored with the dinner conversation told me to go get the toys she had brought earlier.

I handed her the bags and she took out the cat-o-nine-tails and the chastity device, a CB-3000 that she had purchased. “Come try on your new toy, Mark; I want to make sure it fits.”

I looked at Master Brendan then reluctantly, I approached her. She pulled down my jeans and placed my limp cock in the contraption then locked me up.

I looked at her in amazement. She just smiled and took Brendan’s hand. They walked toward the bedroom. Mistress called back, “Get that kitchen clean before I need you or it’s the sleep box again tonight!”

I was angry and I rattled the dishes loudly to express it. But the noise I made in the kitchen could cover the frolic in the bedroom.

I heard the slap of the cat-o-nine-tails as it made contact with someone’s bare skin. There were no screams of pain but I thought I heard a soft moan of pleasure. My dicklett woke up. There was laughing and talking and my ears even picked up the slurping of my Mistress sucking some part of Master Brendan.

After I cleaned the kitchen I sat in a chair, afraid to approach my Mistress’ bedroom for fear of being cast away for the evening.

The call came about a half hour later, “Mark, come on, Brendan needs to get hard and I’m not sucking him off!”

Grudgingly, I walked to the bedroom. I was angry because I wouldn’t get any pleasure this night. I could tell she was still angry with me.

When I entered the room, Mistress had the cat-o-nine-tails in her hand. She had been spanking Brendan with it. His butt was red and his back showed the stripes of the flogging.

Mistress had me kneel before him and take his nine-inch dong into my mouth. I tried to hide my excitement at the sight of his manhood. I opened m mouth wide and sucked it slowly and cautiously until it was hard.

She pushed me away once he met her size needs. Her lips slid back and forth on the shaft and she whimpered as she swallowed the Shlong.

Master Brendan was moaning and his hands scooted her head back and forth over its length. Mistress’ fingers were playing with her clit.

I lay on the floor in front of her and pushed her hand away so that I could take care of her need. She pushed me away.

I started kissing her bare back and she pushed me away with her free hand.

I crawled under Master Brendan and sucked his balls into my mouth; I placed a finger into his ass and massaged. Mistress pushed me away once again.

Then she got really mad and demanded that I leave the room. “You are not needed here tonight, Mark. Just go and do something else. Get out of here!”

Slowly, I slunk out of the room and went to watch some television. I could think of nothing else to do.

Hours later, Mistress came looking for me. She called me to her; she had the cat-o-nine-tails in her hand.

I thought you might need a reminder of the way you should be acting when I have male friends over. I don’t think you realize that I’m the one in charge here and the one receiving the pleasures my gentlemen give me. I tell you what to do, to whom, and when. You have no right to just touch whomever you wish, wherever you wish!” She was angry.

“Stand up,” she commanded.

“I’m sorry, Mistress! I didn’t know I was overstepping your boundaries. I wouldn’t have sucked Master Brendan’s dick had you not told me that was why you wanted me to come to the bedroom.” I pleaded for forgiveness.

She removed the CB-3000 and slapped my dick and balls with the cat-o-nine-tails. It stung and I bent over from the pain. She pushed me back into a standing position. Then she replaced the devise and instructed me bend at the waist. She struck my ass with the whip and then my back. It stung and brought tears to my eyes. My balls shrunk tight to my penis to protect themselves.

Mistress replaced the device, which caused me additional pain. I pleaded for forgiveness and begged her to remove the chastity belt. “Please Mistress; please don’t make me sleep in this. It’s uncomfortable and my dick hurts!” Unwanted tears trickled down my cheeks.

She turned and walked back to her bedroom and Brendan ignoring my pleas. A few minutes later, she returned. Mistress took my hand and led me to the sleeping box.

As she closed the door, she told me. “Tomorrow I will have Reggie, Brendan, and Chuck over here. You will do as you are instructed by anyone of us. This will be an all day event. So prepare yourself for it.

She turned off the light and was gone.

I reached down and touched my balls with the tips of my fingers. My groin hurt and I needed to spill my seed before I exploded. The tip of my dick cried out for attention but I was unable to provide it. My mind reeled; I wondered what would be in store for me the following day.

The more I thought about it, the more I kneaded my aching scrotum. I wanted a release so that I could sleep but it wasn’t going to come in this cramped chastity that surrounded my dicklett.

Next morning, I was once again awakened by my Mistress. She opened the lid and I took awhile to get out of the cramped box. I wondered what had happened to ‘my sleeping by her side and giving her what she wanted’.

She sat on back on the box once I escaped its confines. She spread her legs and I saw she had no underwear on.

“Clean me; he filled my pussy full of his thick cum.”

I crawled to her and she led my head to the lips that covered her cunt. I immediately smelled the sex she had the previous night and my dicklett stood at attention.

I knelt before her and when my tongue flitted over her clit she moaned her pleasure and pressed my face deeper into her cunt. My groin stirred at the smell, and taste of her.

My tongue immediately tasted the salty seed that floated in her juices. I was engrossed in her sex; I didn’t notice that she had reached behind her and pulled out the cat-o-nine-tails from behind the box. She slapped it over my back as I lapped at the sweet juices that flowed into my mouth; it stung and I cried out.

My balls shrunk and recoiled from the shock.

“You will never again act out like you did last night, will you Mark?” she whispered.

“No Mistress Alexis; I have learned my lesson. I will not approach you, or your lovers without your direction. I will calmly and patiently sit where you decide until you are ready for me and my services,” I conceded to her.

“I doubt that, but we’ll see how you do this evening when the guys are here.”

She pushed me off her pussy and said, “Tonight my three guys are coming to test you. But today I am going to take you for a walk.”

Mistress took out a T-shirt from behind the box. It read, “I’ve been a bad boy!” She handed to me and I put it on. Then she handed me a pair of pink panties; the ones she had brought the previous day.

“Put these on too!”

I was shocked and didn’t know what to do.

“I said put then on!” she repeated. I

I obliged her reluctantly, and to my surprise the panties fit me.

Again, Mistress Alexis reached behind my box and pulled out a dog collar and a leash. She placed the gold studded collar around my neck and attached the chain. “Now, let’s go for a walk.”

She stood up and I had no choice but to follow her, least she drag me.

The day was warm and beautiful. All of our neighbors were outside working in their gardens and talking across fences.

Mistress Alexis made sure to wave and talk to each and everyone on the street. Some were shocked at what she had done to me; others laughed and shouted, “You go Girl!”

I could feel the blush on my face and my little dick becoming even smaller as she paraded me around the neighborhood.

Dogs chased me and tried to hump my leg and lick at my little prick.

Mistress wasn’t the least bit embarrassed. She strolled around the block three times then led me into the next neighborhood.

These people didn’t know us as well and I cringed at the thought of them seeing me this way. I knew I had better learn what is expected of me or I would have to move to another state.

One guy walked up to my Mistress and asked what I had done. She told him, “He can’t learn to stop playing with himself. He loves his dick too much, so I had to punish him.” Then she pulled my chain and I had to follow once again.

Mistress turned back onto our street and the neighbors were still there. This time most of them laughed at me. Some mothers took their little girls indoors so that they wouldn’t ask any questions

Finally, Mistress Alexis led me back home. She told me, “I have to take a shower for the guys that are coming tonight. You need to start dinner then come in and wash my hair and back. If you give me any problems tonight, your punishment will be more sever tomorrow.

I started stripping off the clothes I had been wearing, but she scolded me. “You’re not changing clothes; you’re wearing these tonight.”

I began dinner while Mistress prepared to bathe. Then I ran in the bathroom and washed her hair and back. I handed her two warm towels, then retreated back to the kitchen to check the meal.

All three Bulls arrived at about the same time. Mistress was a delight to view. She had on a sexy, red leather mini-skirt that barely covered her smooth pussy. Her see-through blouse was also red with a skimpy pink bra underneath to support her heavy breast. Her stiletto heels were easily five inches high. She stood as tall as Chuck.

I called everyone into the kitchen and the men ate like it was their last supper. They laughed at my ‘I’ve been bad’ T-shirt. They taunted me about what they were going to do to me later on, without giving me any clues.

Mistress Alexis only sat there smiling as I served them their dinner. When they had finished eating, they retired to the living room for drinks while I finished the dishes.

I tried hard to hear what they were talking about or what they were doing but they were either not talking or whispering so that I couldn’t hear. I rattle pots and pans and made a big deal about loading the dishwasher.

Then I called out, “Mistress I have finished cleaning the kitchen, what would you have me to do next?”

It took a minute or so for her to respond. “Well, Mark I would suggest that you bring in some Scotch, Vodka, Jack Daniels, and Rum for these men and a shot of ginger ale for yourself.

“Yes, Mistress, drinks are coming right out!” I replied. I loaded up a serving tray and joined them in the living room.

Upon entering I noticed that they were seated in a circle. Mistress was at the head, next to her sat Master Chuck then Master Reggie and finally Master Brendan.

I sat the tray on the table by Mistress Alexis.

Mistress had me kneel before her. “Mark, you’ve been very bad this week, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress I understand that I have been having a lot of problems pleasing you and your Bulls. I know that I have acted inappropriately and I apologize profusely for being so bad!” I groveled at her feet.

“Well, you need to learn where your place is and what is expected of you. Each of my lovers has come over tonight to teach you how to act. As you knell before each one, he will instruct you as to what your perfect behavior should be. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress, I understand.”

Mistress pulled down my pink panties; reaching into her bra, she pulled out the key to my CB3000. She unlocked the chastity device and for the first time in days, my puny dick swung free between my legs. I so wanted to touch it but I knew the rules now and I didn’t want her to lock me up again; not now!

“Good, you may now approach Master Chuck,” she smiled, pointing in his direction.

Jack Daniels was Master Chuck’s drink of choice. I lifted it off the tray and walked to him. He smiled and said, “Cute outfit eunuch; do you think you’ve learned your lesson?”

Handing him the drink, I replied, “Yes, Master. I know my place and I will not overstep my bounds again. I will not touch my cocklett again. I will always take direction from my Mistress or my Master. I will never assume anything.”

“Oh, I’m sure that you won’t. After tonight you will understand the guidelines and obey the rules or the next time we all gather you will be very sorrowful. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master Chuck, I have learned my lessons, and will continue to be aware that more lessons may come at any time, Sir!”

I saw that he had one of the dildos that my Mistress had purchased in his lap. I didn’t let him know that I had noticed it.

“Good, let’s see how well you know what to do. Drop those sissy panties you’ve been wearing for the past few days. I’m sure they’re nice and raunchy by now. Then kneel before me and take a real man’s cock in your mouth. I want you to suck me until my tasty cum overflows your mouth. Then you can clean up what you spill off me and off the floor, understand?”

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers