From 0 to 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sebastian, you are better than that world. I wish my dad and my mom were here."

"So do I. I would have a long chat with him"

"What would you tell him?"

"I would ask him to walk you down the isle and I would ask him for forgiveness. I would pay any kind of money to talk to him again."

"I think he talks to you and you just don't hear him just like when I was telling you to stop and you didn't hear me. I hear my dad."

He kissed me.

"I am sorry I brought up the past."

"I know it will take a long time to heal. It's not overnight."

I realized that everything I wanted I had.

The next day was very much the same.

"Do you realize that I know nothing about you? I don't even know your favorite flowers or your favorite color." he asked.

"I don't think it matters, or does it?"

"Of course, it matters."

"I have a lot of catching up to do." I sighed.

"We have a lot of catching up to do. Lilly, you are not alone anymore."

He held my hand and kissed me. Sexually he was very liberated. I knew if I wanted to try something, he wouldn't object. One thing he never wanted to see was me with another person. To him, threesome was on a black list. He never brought a topic of 3rd person ever again. When he got home, he kept his word and stopped sex slave trading. Instead he was spending a lot of time with me.

I began building self-confidence. He would not talk dirty to me at all for a while. He realized that sex wasn't the problem but the language. He helped me out to feel good about my body and myself. We took time off from having sex. We just dated. We went on dates. We didn't refer nor talked about sex. That room arrangement didn't quite work out. Either he was in my room, or I was in his room. He actually began doing his laundry and taught me how to do it. Neither of us knew how to turn on dishwasher.

He poured clothes detergent into a dishwasher. Bubbles were all over the kitchen. I came down to check on dinner. I yelled "Sebastian!"

He came down.

"What the hell?!"

I couldn't stop laughing.

"What did you do?" I asked.

It took us three hours to clean up the mess. We ended up almost making out in the bubbles. I put foam on his hair.

"You look hawt!" I exclaimed.

Later we found out that he put wrong detergent in.

He cooked me dinner. He claimed that pasta was his only thing he knew how to cook. I was no better. I was clueless.

That night we spent on the floor on top of a soft comforter near fireplace. We were drinking wine and munching on healthy snacks.

For the first time we were both turned on at the same time. I felt more confident and sexier. He made love to me very slowly and very sexy. Sex was no longer to satisfy him but to bind us as a unit. That night he understood that I needed to play with myself. He began trusting me that I wasn't forcing anything upon myself. He made me feel like a woman. I told him that in boarding school I had to drill into my brain that women were here just to satisfy men. He told me that it wasn't true. Next morning, he asked me if he could play with me in the bathtub. He masturbated me with a shower head again. It was very different. He didn't make love to me after that. I fell asleep. I woke up he was near me. It was 4 am.

"How are you?" I asked.

"In love... with you."

I kissed him. Early in the morning, I heard rain. I got out of the bed and went outside. It was cold but I didn't care. I was madly in love with this guy. I just stood in the rain and tried to catch raindrops with my mouth. I laid on the sand and enjoyed morning rain.

I closed my eyes. After a few minutes I felt Sebastian's lips kissing me.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Yeah!"

He had no pants on just shorts.

"Come on, let's go for a skinny dip!" he said

"What if people will see us naked?"

"What people? No one is here other than us."

I took off my nightie. I jumped into the water with him. We splashed, we kissed, we kissed more, we made love on the beach again. We went back to the house and spent an hour in the hot tub. I washed his back and kissed me all over. I sucked his cock. The whole day we spent upstairs in the balcony where he had a hammock. He laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"At you! You have an aftersex glow!"

"I have a what?"

"Ahh it's this euphoric feeling like a sensation which makes your skin glow brighter after good lovemaking. I must be that good in bed."

"Really? HA! Yeah right." I got out of the hammock and said "Prove that you are that good."

"Yepp! And you have it."

He got out of the hammock and chased me. I jumped on the bed. He caught me and began kissing me and tickling me.

"Tell me who is the hottest person in bed?"

"Okay okay You are." I was laughing and ticklish.

"You got it wrong, love. You are."

"Really?"

"I love you."

He kissed me.

"Do you really love me for me?"

"I really really do love you but I love you more each day. I get to find things out about you with you. With you I feel like a teenager all over again. Let's go out today. We got something to celebrate."

"What is the occasion?"

"Don't make a big deal out of it. It's my birthday."

"I don't know what to give you. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I already have you. I don't need anything or anyone else."

We went into old town and spent there all whole roaming around. We almost got arrested for almost having sex in the park. Since we were just making out not having sex, we got away with a warning.

"I am in trouble with you!" he said.

The following week, Sebastian let go of everyone just kept a few part time housekeepers. He wanted us to be more self-sufficient.

By October things between us never had been better. We never discussed again the past. Everything that meant to be said was said. It was a mute point. He was making up to me for everything. We finally made love the way we both wanted in for the first time around September. He really loves masturbating me in the bathtub. We ended up making out in the bathtub then in bed hundreds of times. One night I tied him up. I blindfolded him and made love to him all night. Early in the morning I untied him. He loved it. I wanted to be his sex slave. If he wanted something, I gave it to him. I remembered when I think it was Abby who said that he wants a complete whore in bed but an elegant lady outside of the bedroom. I gained a little bit of weight. Sebastian wanted me to gain in. Sex took us a few hundred tries to achieve concurrent orgasm. He received an offer within two weeks for everything the house, furniture, the island, and the guards. I was off limits even though the buyer wanted me included. I was planning to burn his library collection but he beat me to it. He burned one book at a time. We moved to my childhood home and lived in a little house while the big house was getting fixed up. Time slowed down for both of us. He was coming out of his depression. I slowly began healing myself as well. We went places. I did not fear him anymore. He didn't bring any sex toys. I did not anger him anymore either with the questions that could agitate him. We both were deciding on what furniture and what house features both wanted. He was very loyal to me; he showed me his kinky side on me but on much much mellow scale. He was still frustrated every time the test for my ovulation was coming up empty or pregnancy test was negative. We took time off from trying to have a child. He was teaching me stuff that I did not learn in the boarding school. Appearing in public was not awkward anymore. I learned how to talk properly and handle myself in public. Many people knew that I was his slave but they did not understand how I became his wife and why he kept me after the miscarriage. Women were constantly asking me for what do men really want and all the things he was doing to me. Sebastian said that they were jealous that I got the hottest guy on the planet. I tend to agree. He is very handsome. We planned a wedding on Christmas. He sent an invitation to his family. Sebastian said that they won't come; they sent him back all invitations.

He brushed it off saying that I am his world and that is all he needed.

Two days before our wedding, we found out that I was pregnant again. He was in heaven. First person who found out about it was Dr Lazar. I walked to Sebastian on the beach just me and him. He was waiting for me on the beach. I had a bouquet of white gardenias. We were all alone in this world. I told him as we exchanged vows that I had no regrets that I chose to stay and he was my knight in shining armor. He swore to protect me. He took care of me through my pregnancy. He didn't take any chances. We didn't have sex through the pregnancy. Doctor Lazar became my doctor. He told us that this baby was a miracle. Doctor Lazar read a long lecture to Sebastian; Dr. Lazar was a lot older and wiser. Dr Lazar became also our friend and a godfather to our baby boy. He knows what happened. He is one of the few of the people who didn't judge Sebastian. My mood swings were infrequent. The nightmares kept reoccurring but much more seldom.

My nightmares bothered Sebastian. He tried to figure out how to get the nightmares to stop. We tried everything, they still occur from time to time. We had a healthy baby boy the following year. Augustus Antonio was Sebastian's carbon copy. Dr Lazar motivated Sebastian to help with labor. He actually was pulling the baby out that was relatively easy. Ever since we moved to the island just before Augustus was born, he never referred me as his sex slave in public but in bed, he was still that Sebastian who liked talking elegantly dirty. In public, he impressed me the most. Every time if someone made a comment about me, he stood up for me and never humiliated me any way. His anger issues had subsided as well. One day he got fed up with women asking me about my sex life. He started giving lectures. That backfired because women kept on asking me if they could borrow him for a night. Guess what my answer was.

One night I was nursing our baby boy, Augustus, when Sebastian came into the room. He sat next to me and kissed me on the lips. He said, "You were right about another thing you said. I did not want to be home (that home). My heart belongs here with you two and in this house."

Two years later after Augustus' birth, he went back into practicing law full time. All the profits he made from selling his island, he spent it on buying the orphanage/boarding school and got rid of everyone and turned it into a real school with full dorm housing. No cells, no locks, no patrols. He talked to me first. Eventually, I went to school and became his legal assistant even though I didn't have to work. He wanted me to be a full time mom. Scars on my body were taken care of first thing after we returned from one week vacation from the island. After numerous laser skin treatments, they faded. He stopped being "friends" with most of the people who were in sex trade business. They resented him because his exquisite taste and ability to get girls to do whatever he wanted no one could duplicate.

I began to understand why most people did not approve his actions. Chris, my Robin Hood, dropped the whole idea of sex slave business. Sebastian, Chris and I sat down and Sebastian explained what Chris would be dealing with. Chris said if Sebastian put his finger on me, he would kick his ass. So Sebastian hired him to help with fixing two houses just to keep Chris busy. We became friends. He still works on a plan to kidnap me if Sebastian mistreats me. Even Sebastian's business partner apologized to me for what happened that night and his comments. People stopped looking at me as Sebastian's sex slave who got just unbelievably rich. My aunt died after someone poisoned her when Augustus was one year old. All her wealth came to me since she had no children of her own. My thought was it was her husband who did it since he turned over all her wealth to me. We will never know for sure

Chapter

All waters return to the sea

Five years passed since we got married. It's a warm day, rain stopped about two hours ago. I am looking at the rainbow. Augustus is running chasing butterflies just as I was running around catching the rainbow. Sebastian is kicking back on the bench reading his law books for upcoming trial right next to me in the exact same spot where my parents used to sit when I was little and am expecting a baby girl to arrive in two months. Sebastian finished rebuilding the house after the wildfire way before we moved here in exact same way the way I remembered. While cleaning the attic, Sebastian found parts from my train set my dad gave me. He surprised me with a complete set. He replaced the newer railroad tracks with the ones we found in the house and gave it to me on February 14. I dealt with my demons so has Sebastian. Now we can grow old together. I am a wife, a mother, and ex sex slave to one man. All waters return to the sea....

1...67891011