From Africa Ch. 09

Story Info
Liv moves to Paris and has a reunion with an old friend.
4.5k words
4.57
15k
3
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paris, 1952

‘I am so glad that you could come today, Mon Amie…’ Henriette smiled at me as she sipped her wine. She had invited me to stay for a week at her flat. ‘I’ve wanted you to meet Marie for ages…’

I sat trying not to stare at Henriette’s beautiful friend. Marie had wavy auburn hair and the most luminous green eyes I’d ever seen. She smiled at me, watching intently as Henriette talked to me.

‘I’m so happy to know that you’ll be living here now… We can see each other all the time!’ She grinned.

I smiled weakly, raising my wineglass to my lips, while trying not to blush as Marie’s gaze fell upon me.

‘And… I have good news for you, Olivia!’ she paused for a moment. ‘I know that you won’t be happy at first… but, I must tell you that I did this for your own good… you looked so sad the last time that I saw you. I knew something was terribly wrong, because you should have been the happiest girl in the world. So, I know you will be upset, at least at first, but I know that eventually you’ll see that this is a good thing…’

‘What?’ I shook my head, finding it difficult to concentrate, because Marie’s stare was so intense. I could feel her eyes burning into me, and I felt self-conscious, wondering if she thought that I was freakish.

‘Olivia! Where is your head these days? This is the third time I’ve had to repeat myself…’ Henriette chided me playfully, finally noticing Marie’s admiring gaze. ‘Oh, don’t mind Marie… she’s just a little star-struck… she’s never met a celebrity before…’

I blushed in spite of myself. ‘I’m sorry, Henriette. Go on.’

‘Well, I took a chance… and I hired a detective, months ago… and I…’

‘Henriette!’ I immediately frowned, knowing what she was about to say next.

‘He has found out a great deal, about your beloved Olusegun…’

‘I told you that I didn’t want…’

‘Olivia, I cannot believe that you can be so stubborn. I know that Olusegun holds a special place in your heart, and I felt that you would want to know about what happened to him.’

‘Olu does not hold any place in my heart,’ I stood up, incensed. ‘And I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to find him…’

‘Olivia, please, sit down,’ Henriette sighed.

‘Excuse me…’ I left the room, closing myself in the guestroom.

I’d given up on trying to find Olu while I was still in London. The investigator that I’d hired hadn’t been able to find any more information about Olu’s whereabouts, and it was too distracting for me to keep searching myself. I decided, after a long, painful consideration, to give it up altogether. I knew that in time, I would forget about Olu, just as he had probably forgotten about me. I threw my energies into preparations for my relocation to Paris, and with all of the extra practicing, setting up the tour, and everything else, all thoughts of Olu had faded from my mind.

But after Henriette’s revelation, all of my memories came flooding back in, and I had to fight with all of my will to keep from crying. I did miss him, still, and surprisingly, my memories of Raymond always seemed to be overshadowed by my thoughts of Olu.

‘Olivia,’ Henriette knocked on the door, opening it at the same time. ‘I want to apologize… I shouldn’t have taken it upon myself to do this… I was only hoping that it would make you happy.’

I sighed, turning to face her. ‘I know, and I appreciate the gesture, Henriette, but it’s all over now. If Olu wanted to find me, it would be very simple for him. I know that he’s moved on with his life now, and it’s silly for me to hold on to some childish hope that I’ll find him again.’

‘Don’t you at least want to know why he left?’ she asked.

‘Of course I do. I just don’t think that it will really help me, that’s all. What would I do after that? There is no way that we could be together; besides, Olu has probably started a family by now…’

‘Do you really believe that?’ Henriette looked skeptical. ‘Can you really picture Olusegun with a house full of children?’

‘No.’ I looked at her, realizing that I could only picture him in my arms, lying next to me as the intense African sun baked my room in the middle of the day.

‘Since it’s all out in the open, now, I’ll have to show you what I found…’ she handed me a large envelope.

I pulled out the contents, and spread them across the bed. There were typed reports and a few photographs, but nothing more.

‘These are about a year old,’ Henriette explained. ‘The detective has not had much luck since this last one, here.’

I took a few minutes to read each report, growing more frustrated after each one.

‘What is this?’ I pushed the pile of papers away from me in anger. ‘This is nothing new… I already know these things…’

‘What do you mean?’

‘I hired a detective myself, to look for Olu. I already know that he was in London… I even have some of his belongings that he left in a hostel he had been lodging in.’

‘I’m deeply sorry, Mon Amie, for dredging up a painful past…’

‘I need to be alone right now… please, take these things away…’

‘Yes, of course.’

Henriette quietly gathered the papers and left the room. I buried my face in the pillows for a time, trying in vain to forget that any of it had ever happened. As I moved to turn over, I felt a sharp edge poking into my skin. I reached down to pick up a photograph that Henriette had forgotten, a small picture of a group of men, working on a dock. I wondered why this photo would be added to the collection, until I took a closer look and recognized Olu standing off to the side. He was carrying a book under his arm and his hat in his hand. I held my breath as I ran my fingers of the shape of his image in the photo. He was taller than most of the other men in the picture, and of course, much darker. My eyes were drawn to this difference, noticing the vacant look in Olu’s eyes, the square shape of his jaw line, and the muscular build of his body.

I sighed, staring at the photograph for so long, that it was the last thing that I remembered before drifting off to sleep.

I must have dreamt of Olu. My thoughts, while lying half way between consciousness and sleep, where all of him. I remembered his smile, his voice, and his ridged torso, dark like an engraved statue. I remembered how just the sound of his voice would make me wet, hearing his stilted English, always overly formal, and his lilting French, dreamy and romantic.

My mind drifted, as it did on many occasions, to our last day together. Olu had surprised me in my room, with a banana and a hard cock.

‘Morning, Olu…’ I smiled at him. ‘What are you doing in here? Where’s Dad?’

‘He took William with him to get more supplies…’

‘Oh…’ I grinned, knowing that a supply trip, with my father, usually took the better part of a day. I looked at the banana, noticing a loud gurgling in my stomach. ‘Thank you,’ I took it from him. ‘How’d you know that I was starving?’

‘Which would you like to devour first?’ he joked, stroking his fat cock through his trousers.

‘Well… I’ll need loads of energy to take care of that,’ I teased. ‘So, the banana wins out.’

While I ate the banana, Olu took his off his clothes and climbed into the bed with me. When I got to the last bite of banana, he kissed me, sharing it with me. He leaned into me, rubbing his erection into my stomach, urging me to grab his cock and stroke it. I broke away from his kiss and plunged my mouth onto it, sucking so fervently that he was thrusting his hips in no time. I ran my tongue along the tip of his beautiful black cock, over and over, until he started to moan loudly.

‘Ahh… Olivia… you drive me insane…’

‘Mmm…’ I hummed each time I had his entire cock inside my mouth, teasing him mercilessly. I could feel that he was at the edge of orgasm, and I stopped sucking, wanting to tease him a little more. I flicked my tongue across his tip again, long enough for him to press insistently on my head. I took his raging cock back into my mouth, and sucked, long and slow, milking him before he even climaxed.

When it finally came, I drank it all in, all of Olu’s thick, hot semen, while pumping the base of his cock with my hands. He was so far gone that he was flinching with each stroke, moaning helplessly. Once I’d pumped everything out of him, he pulled me up to lay on his chest. I rested my ear on his heart, listening to its wild pumping as it slowly calmed to a normal pace.

‘Is this the perfect start to your day?’ I breathed into his ear, nibbling his earlobe and flicking my tongue into his ear canal.

‘No…’ he whispered.

‘You’ll have to tell me what it is then…’ I left a trail of soft kisses from his ear to his mouth. ‘…because I’d like to make this day perfect for you.’

I stared down into his dark eyes, perched on top of him. He reached up to hold me, gently cradling my ribcage in his large hands.

‘Well,’ I asked, ‘are you going to keep it a secret forever?’

‘No… just a little longer…’ he ran his rough hands over my skin, shifting my body so that I could sit closer to his face.

‘I’m hungry, too…’ he pushed up on my ass, signaling me to crouch over his face.

‘Ahh…’ I moaned as soon as his wide tongue stroked my pussy lips.

He cradled my hips and plunged into me, lapping my pussy as if it would be his only source of nourishment. I gripped his powerful arms to brace myself, but when he pushed his tongue deep inside my slit, I almost fell over from the sensation. I began to tremble as Olu nibbled on my clitoris; although his hot hands held a firm grip on my hips, I still felt a strange chill. My nipples seemed to be stretching out for his touch; they were so excited that they felt sore.

‘Mmm… Olu… don’t stop…’ I whispered.

He did stop, only briefly though, to lay my body across the bed. He pressed my back into the mattress as he dove back into my pussy, lapping sensuously. Unable to contain my pleasure, I began to mewl like a cat. He plunged two fingers inside, probing for my spot, making me claw at the bed.

‘Oh my god!’ I screamed as I stretched uncontrollably, releasing a torrent of hot liquid onto Olu’s hands.

He laughed, kissing my hipbones, and making his way up my body to my over sensitive nipples.

I was so excited, I could scarcely breathe. I scratched my nails all over Olu’s skin, helpless to do much more as he sucked my breasts and stroked his thick fingers through my soaked pussy. He teased me mercilessly, pulling at my nipples and barely touching my clit as he circled his fingers inside my cunt.

‘Olu…’ I pleaded, grinding my teeth, ‘I want you inside me… I need your cock…’

He immediately heeded my request, still sucking my breasts as he rammed his cock in.

‘Oh! Yes! Fuck me, Olu…’

‘Mmm…’ he moaned, thrusting his cock into me at a vigorous pace.

‘Ah… yes!’ I screamed, rocking my hips up to meet his. ‘Oohh…’ I bit my lip, sighing when he started grinding into me.

He kissed me deeply, gripping my ass and moving his hips in a stirring motion. I stroked my hands up and down his dark body, settling on the small of his back, subconsciously trying to pull him deeper into me. I used my fingers to make small circles in his skin, slightly sinking them into his sweaty back.

I could hear Olu’s grunting over my own breathing and moaning. His grunts turned into growls as he got closer to climax, grabbing a fistful of my hair with one hand, and digging into my hip with the other. I could feel my pussy tingling, aching to milk his exploding cock. The ending was so intense, that we both cried out. Olu growled into my neck with each spasm of his body, making my toes curl as his cock emptied into my pussy. We were both spent for a few minutes, panting and sweating, tangled in the damp cotton sheets. He lay beside me for a while, smiling at me, and stroking my stomach with a feather light touch.

‘That,’ he leaned forward to pull one of my nipples between his teeth, ‘is the beginning to a perfect day…’

I closed my eyes, sighing at the ticklish sensation of his fingers on my stomach. I smiled, drifting back into sleep, but still awake enough to notice the arousal rebuilding in my pussy. His fingers delved into my navel for an instant, shocking me to full consciousness, because it sent a shock wave straight to my clit.

‘Oh!’ I opened my eyes to find Marie’s green ones gazing down at me. ‘What’s happened? Where did…’

‘You must have been dreaming…’ she smiled. ‘It must have been a very pleasant dream, from the look you had on your face while you were sleeping.’

‘I’m sorry. I’ve been rude…’

‘Shh…’ She leaned over to kiss me. ‘Don’t worry. I understand…’

‘I’ve been abominable to Henriette… I must apologize,’ I tried to sit up.

‘Olivia, you should relax. Henriette will be fine.’

‘Where is she?’ I blinked my eyes, still in a fog from the vividness of my dream.

‘She’s bathing,’ Marie stroked my hair.

‘At this time of day?’

‘It’s evening now. You slept for a long time.’

I looked down, noticing that I was still dressed, but that my blouse was completely unbuttoned. Marie was clothed in nothing but a thin slip and her breasts were fairly bursting from the lacy edges of the silky white material. I stared at her, wondering just how long she had been watching me.

‘You look like an angel when you sleep,’ Marie smiled again, running her soft fingertips across my collarbone.

‘Oh…’ I sat up, trying to close my blouse. ‘I must have missed supper then…’

‘Henriette asked me to bring you this,’ Marie turned to point out a tray that sat on the bureau. ‘But I’m afraid that it might be cold by now.’

‘Well, it’s my own fault,’ I turned away from her gaze.

‘No… I should have awakened you when I came in, but your beauty enraptured me… so I sat here watching you.’

I stood up. ‘Well, I don’t mind if it’s cold now… I’m hungry enough to eat anything.’

‘Don’t…’ she blurted. ‘Relax… I’ll get it for you.’

I sat on the edge of the bed, watching her as she moved around the room. I took a moment to get a good look at her. She was gorgeous, with that wavy red hair, the emerald eyes, and a peaches and cream complexion... I could immediately see why Henriette had taken a liking to this girl. I secretly wondered what it would be like to kiss her, and if Henriette was as tender to her as she had been to me that night so long ago. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I almost jumped when Henriette’s voice rang out.

‘So! She is awake now!’

‘Yes, Henriette… she’s finally ready to eat.’

‘Well,’ Henriette, dressed in a flowing robe, and carrying an aura of sweet perfume, sauntered across the room. ‘Let’s move these things from the table so that she can dine comfortably.’

‘You don’t have to do that…’ I held up my hand.

‘You see? Do you hear that, Marie?’ Henriette teased. ‘This girl… she is not used being waited on hand and foot… we’ll have to get her used to that, at least for her stay here.’

‘Henriette, I don’t want any special treatment. You’ve known me long enough to realize that I like to be self-sufficient.’

‘You have been “self-sufficient”, as you say, for too long, Mon Amie. That is the problem. Do you remember what I once told you about giving pleasure? Sometimes you can receive the greatest satisfaction from giving pleasure to someone else…’

I blushed, remembering that she’d originally said that in reference to sex.

‘I don’t want to disturb you any further…’ I looked down at the tray, noting that the food was still warm enough to enjoy. ‘I’m sure that you must be tired…’

‘Tired?’ Henriette laughed. ‘This old woman? Never!’

‘Well, I don’t want to bore you… I’m sure there are a dozen different things you could be doing besides watching me eat.’

‘Yes, there are,’ Marie whispered, crouching on the bed as she wrapped an arm around Henriette’s waist.

I sat at a small table next to the bed, eating slowly, and chatting with Henriette while she sat on the edge of the bed. Marie lounged behind her, moving her hands languidly across Henriette’s body, stroking the silky fabric of her robe, and finally stopping at the soft curve of Henriette’s milky breasts. I blinked my eyes, trying to focus on what Henriette was saying to me, but still unable to ignore the way that Marie stared at me over her shoulder as she circled her fingertips over the robe, making Henriette’s nipples poke out.

‘I think I’ll read a little when I finish this…’ I stuttered, still watching Marie as she kissed her way up Henriette’s neck.

‘Read? Wouldn’t you rather have fun with us?’ Henriette smiled.

‘Oh,’ I blushed again, ‘I wouldn’t want to impose…’

‘Olivia… it’s been too long since you’ve had romance and real affection in your life. You must be starving for it… especially since you’ve had to live with Anna the ice queen…’

I laughed in spite of myself.

‘You see, Marie?’ Henriette asked her beautiful companion. ‘I told you that she could be light hearted. Marie thought that you were too serious.’

‘I just… haven’t had any real fun for a long time,’ I admitted.

‘Well, now is the time… and this is the place…’ Henriette winked.

‘Come, join us,’ Marie offered, extending her hand to me.

I stood, blushing as they smiled at me. ‘I’ve only been…’

‘Shh!’ Henriette shushed me. ‘Come here so we can get you out of those clothes.’

I shook nervously as they undressed me. Marie had such a hungry look in her eyes that I felt self-conscious again, suddenly worrying about my body.

‘You know,’ she said, ‘You look very similar to Henriette… you could be sisters, or cousins.’

‘Is that why you can’t stop staring at her?’ Henriette raised an eyebrow playfully.

‘Yes, darling… I’ll have to admit it to you now,’ Marie gave her a sensuous kiss.

‘You don’t have to pretend that I am her any longer,’ Henriette joked. ‘Now you’ll be able to taste a real kiss from Olivia Blythe.’

I stood, naked and shaking, wondering what they had in store for me.

‘Well… Don’t be a stranger, Olivia! Come to bed,’ Henriette ordered.

Before I could find a place in the bed, Marie pounced on me, pulling her slip over her head, revealing a gorgeously youthful body. My eyes were drawn to her pert breasts, pale and small enough to fill my palms with warm softness. Her nipples jutted out to make a fierce contrast, cherry red against her alabaster skin.

‘You can touch them if you want…’ she teased. ‘I won’t be angry.’

I smiled, still staring. She took her chance to get a kiss, brushing her small lips against my fuller ones, as if she were painting a picture.

‘You are right, Henriette,’ she said. ‘…very nice lips.’ I won a kiss from her then, soft, wet, and sweet.

We kissed for a long time. I was lost in her; I hadn’t been touched in months, since Raymond had gone back to America. Every touch made my body shiver, but at the same time, my pussy was as hot as a cauldron. Marie wrapped her tongue around mine, drawing it deeper into her mouth, while Henriette warmed my body with her soft hands, grazing her fingernails across my aching nipples, and running her palms across my ass, down my stomach, and up my legs. I thought that I might go crazy from all of the attention; two pairs of hands and two sets of lips, eagerly roaming my body… at the same time! It was heavenly.

It didn’t take long for me to feel the itchy sensation of new lubrication in my pussy. Marie was now sampling my breasts, while Henriette moved down my body, tasting practically each inch of skin, murmuring in French about my soft beauty. My body twitched uncontrollably when I felt her cheek on my inner thigh.

‘Oh…’ I whispered, closing my eyes and smiling.

Marie nibbled on my thick nipples with her teeth, teasing me with her mouth while she kneaded the other with her small hands, sending jolts of pleasure down to my clit. Henriette was adding moisture to my already dripping cunt, spreading her warm wet tongue all across my folds, slipping it inside to taste my essence.

12