From Friends to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh...that feels awesome..." he moaned softly as his eyes fell closed and felt his breath catch in his chest as she switched her mouth to his left testicle to repeat her motions, her wet mouth sliding around his sack. The pressure in his balls and cock were growing rapidly, he could feel the pre-cum starting to rise in his member as it pulsed in her hand.

Feeling her mouth leave his balls and giving them a last lick and soft kiss, he opened his eyes just in time to see her glance up at him with a look of pure desire before sliding her right hand down to grip the base of his cock and lick the underside of it bottom to top with her tongue tip. The light tease of her tongue felt fantastic, his eyes fluttered closed for a second as his body absorbed the intense arousal coursing through him. She grinned wickedly at him, sensing his pleasure, and licked him again base to tip, this time with her entire tongue, leaving a cool, wet trail of saliva up his cock that she slurped off the tip.

Watching her, feeling her wet, warm tongue tease him, he craved her hot mouth around his member, slowly beginning to roll his hips a bit to thrust it forward and encourage her to take it into her. Sensing his need, she glided her hand up and down his shaft while circling just his cock head with her tongue, driving him out of his mind as she lightly wiggled it over the sensitive patch on the underside where the head met the shaft.

"Ohhh shit...Kayla..." he groaned out as he felt the pre-cum that had been rising up begin to ooze out of him, his muscles beginning to quake and shiver with the jolts of electricity coursing through him. Without warning she parted her full, pouty lips and glided them over his cock, oh-so-slowly working her way down until he felt the back of her throat on the tip of his member. The groan that escaped his lips was louder than even he expected, his head rolling back with the intense sensations as her blazing hot, wet mouth engulfing him was almost too much. He felt like he was floating for a few seconds as he had to fight to keep his hips from thrusting and fucking her mouth.

She slowly began working his cock with her mouth and tongue, creating gentle suction as she came up, her slightly rough tongue swirling around his shaft at varying speeds, never letting him know what to expect next. Releasing her lips from him entirely on the way down, just barely, ever-so-slightly grazing him with her teeth. Her left hand was still squeezing and massaging his balls and taint, the combination of the two was incredible as his mind whirled and all he could do was lean back and try not to come too soon as the throbbing in his cock was growing more intense by the second.

He never wanted her to stop, he could sit here and have her work his cock forever. But he felt the point of no return rising up in him, and there was no way he wanted to orgasm without taking her with him.

"Stand up for me sweetie, I want to make you feel as good as I do," he told her, the urge to lick her pussy and make her beg for his cock rising up in him.

He immediately saw the wetness glistening on her smooth pussy lips as she released his cock and balls and stood up before him, her scent now stronger than ever, the heady aroma making it hard to form thoughts in his head. He reached out his hands to stroke her soft lips, her legs starting to quiver slightly and a soft moan escaping her as she put her hands on his shoulders to support herself.

"Your touch is so good, I love your hands on me," he heard her murmur, delighted at her words and that she was enjoying him as much as he was her. Not being able to reach her pussy with his mouth from his seated position, he slid out of the chair and onto his knees in front of her. Gently parting her lips with his fingers, he exposed her dark pink inner folds and dark red clit to his view, her entire pussy wet and glistening. Her musky smell enveloped him as he leaned in to lick her from bottom to top, his flattened tongue lapping up her sweet juices as he went, loving the taste of her and wanting more.

"Ohhh...mmmm...ahhh..." was all he heard from above him as Kayla made nonsensical noises. He wished he could see her face but was enjoying her essence too much to stop driving her arousal. He sucked her right pussy lip into his mouth and rolled it around between his lips, teasing it with his tongue before releasing it and repeating with her left lip. He felt Kayla's hips begin to move slightly against his mouth, encouraging him to spread her lips farther apart and ever so lightly wiggle his tongue tip on the very tip of her clit.

A loud gasp left Kayla's mouth, followed by an even louder groan as her legs shook and muscles tensed and relaxed, hips rolling to move her clit against his tongue. He swirled and flicked his tongue around her clit in between taking it in between his lips and sucking very softly, loving the sensation of her tiny bud of pleasure in his mouth and the increased wetness that began to make his fingers slick and harder to hold onto her lips. Wanting to bring her arousal even higher, he removed his right hand from her to slowly, very gently ease his index and middle fingers into her blazing hot, sopping wet pussy. His cock surged and twitched as he felt her tight hole massage his fingers and contract around them, her slick, silky smooth walls felt amazing and his cock was begging to replace his fingers inside her as he worked them slowly in and out of her.

He couldn't get enough of the sounds Kayla was making, he glanced up to see her hands massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples in between her fingers, head rolled back so he couldn't see her face, the intensely erotic image along with her taste and smell driving him crazy with need for her.

"Ryan...I want to...feel you inside of me," Kayla gasped out breathlessly, her quivering and shaking increasing and her hips thrusting her pussy against his fingers and mouth.

Feeling her need match his own, he quickly removed himself from her to sit back on the chair, pulling open his nightstand drawer to remove a condom from it. Smiling her approval, Kayla bent over to kiss him softly before taking the condom from him and opening it, placing the tip in her mouth before bending down to place it on the head of his cock and using her mouth and hands to unroll it down over him. "Damn woman, you are full of useful skills, huh?" he told her teasingly, smiling a wide grin at her, loving her sexy playfulness once again.

"You haven't seen anything yet," she replied in a husky voice with a gleam in her eyes, smiling that delightfully mischievous grin he loved to see spread across her cherry red lips.

***

Standing before him once again as he sat in the chair, Kayla looked down at Ryan to see her lust for him reflecting back at her in his smoldering brown eyes. She couldn't wait another second, she had to feel his thick cock in her. Ryan reached up to grip her hips and guide her while she straddled his legs and the chair, opening her pussy while she reached down with her right hand to grasp the base of his pulsing member and hold it steady while putting her left hand on his firm shoulder for support.

Ryan's eyes traveled down to watch her pussy meet his member as she slowly lowered herself so the tip of his cock was at her entrance. As much as she wanted to impale herself on him, ever so slowly she allowed just the head of his cock to enter the first few inches of her. The intensity of the first feelings of his cock in her made her pussy yearn for his full length, the throbbing in her clit radiating out through her entire body as a long moan escaped her lips that matched the growl that came out of Ryan's mouth as his hands gripped her hips harder and tried to push her down onto him.

She stood firm and rhythmically clenched and relaxed the muscles of her pussy walls as she massaged his cock head, warm juices flowing out of her and running down his shaft as she just barely moved up and down on him. Ryan's eyes were fighting to remain open as his eyelids fluttered, his mouth hanging open and unable to make a sound for a few moments before a loud gasp and moan came out of it.

"Please...fuck me..." was all she needed to hear him moan out desperately before she slid him all the way into her.

All sense of time and space stopped for her as she felt his entire thick, warm cock stretch her wide and hit every sensitive nerve of her pussy. Her eyes closed and she couldn't move, breathe, or make a sound for a few moments as the overwhelmingly magnificent feeling of him enveloped her entirely. He felt so incredible inside of her, filling her until she could feel him pressing against her sensitive cervix, which felt amazing in and of itself.

Her eyes fluttered open to find Ryan gazing at her, a look of sheer pleasure contorting the features of his face in the best possible way. She felt the urgent need to kiss him, cupping his face with her hands and crushing her lips on his. His tongue forcefully opened her lips and slid into her mouth, their tongues twisting and swirling, tangoing back and forth between them.

She felt the first pump of his cock in her as Ryan broke their kiss and urgently thrust his hips, making her moan with the intensity of feeling him stroke her from the inside. His hands came up to her breasts to cup and massage them, his warm hands feeling even more wonderful than before. Lifting them to meet his mouth, his lips and tongue expertly teased and sucked her nipples, making incredibly powerful jolts of pleasure shoot through her breasts and down to her pussy, making her clit ache for the same attention.

She began riding him hard and fast, she loved being on top so she could control the tempo and rhythm as well as his depth. Ryan's eyes bored into hers with an intense stare as she grit her teeth and began to fuck him with abandon. He immediately responded by thrusting back into her, matching the crashing of her hips and thighs against his. His hands slid around her to grip her ass tightly, she loved it as his strong fingers dug into her flesh and held her steady while pushing her harder against his wonderful cock.

She felt herself begin to go into another place inside her mind, where nothing else mattered except for the utterly breathtaking sensations coursing through every nerve fiber of her body. She could hear Ryan's rapid, heavy breathing and gasps for air between his erotic moans, the slapping of their wet skin against each other, the rhythmic squeaking of the chair and squishing sound her pussy made as she rode him for all she was worth, pounding herself into him.

"Oh God," she heard Ryan moan out in her ear as she pressed her torso harder against him, her left cheek against his soft beard, kissing his face as she pressed her swollen breasts and engorged nipples against his firm chest, rubbing herself on him as her hips thrust desperately.

She could never get enough of his cock inside of her and feeling his sweaty, hot skin pressed tightly against her. She never wanted to stop fucking him, never wanted to disconnect from him even for a moment.

The pressure of his cock rhythmically stroking her G-spot and every so often rubbing against her cervix was building her need deep inside her abdomen, intensely powerful waves radiating out from her core through every part of her. Her clit was rubbing furiously on him but she needed more stimulation to put her over the edge, her need to orgasm becoming increasingly desperate by the second.

Slowing her thrusts a bit, she leaned back to face Ryan and look into his eyes, clouded and hazy from his efforts to hold back for her to come with him. Taking his right hand from her ass, she brought it around her to place it on her pussy, his fingers in position to stroke and rub her clit. She repositioned her hand to take his fingers in hers and show him just how she liked to be touched as she quickened the pace of her thrusts on his cock once again.

Ryan immediately caught on to her subtle coaching, and within seconds his perfect ministrations on her clit combined with the magnificent feel of his rock hard cock filling her had her steadily building to climax.

"Right there, just like that" she groaned to him as he found just the right spot on her clit and she brought her hands to her breasts to tug and twist her nipples, her eyes closing, arching her back and head rolling back, the indescribably fantastic sensations flooding through her. Shaking violently, her mind focused entirely on the waves of pleasure surging higher and higher every moment, everything in her straining to find the sweet release she desperately craved, she heard Ryan's urgent voice whisper "Come with me baby," and felt her glorious peak begin to envelop her.

The utterly overwhelming waves of pleasure engulfed her, radiating out over and over from her pussy through her entire body. She was incapable of thinking, of doing anything but allowing them to overtake her, taking her higher and higher as she erupted and flashes of light danced behind her tightly shut eyes. Every muscle of her body convulsed over and over as the tension coiled up in them for so long released their powerful energy. She heard herself growl from deep in her chest as Ryan's cock kept rhythmically thrusting into her and hitting her G-spot as his fingers gently rubbed and rolled her clit, making her skyrocket.

Ryan's loud grunt and long, guttural moan as he heaved himself into her and violently shook as his muscles tensed, back arched and he came with her only served to make her want to extend both of their pleasure longer, making sure he went to the same heights she was experiencing. She took over rubbing her clit, keeping the amazing sensations surging through her for as long as possible, wanting them to never end.

Her head coming down to rest on Ryan's right shoulder, her body beginning to relax as she came down from her peak, she removed her hands from herself and slumped against him, putting her arms around his neck as she slowed the thrusting of her hips to a stop. She felt her heart was going to come out of her chest and felt Ryan's very rapid heartbeat against her breasts as she tried to catch her breath, feeling all of her remaining energy drain from her.

She wanted to remain just as they were, never wanting his cock nestled so perfectly inside of her to be removed, her sensitive pussy walls contracting involuntarily around him after their intense workout, little aftershocks of pleasure still coursing through her every now and then. His warm, strong hands stroking her back and hair so tenderly, making her feel cared for.

She felt Ryan move under her, and although everything in her wanted to remain where she was, she wanted to kiss him and leaned back to find he wanted the same. Wordlessly cupping her face with his hands, looking in her eyes adoringly, he pressed his lips to hers tenderly, very gently meeting her tongue as she closed her eyes and returned his sensuous kiss.

***

The combination of Kayla's voice moaning "Right there, just like that," her pussy tightening hard around him as it stroked him and seeing her arch her back while her hands tugged her nipples was too much. He was shaking and straining but she felt and looked so incredible he couldn't help himself, only able to moan out "Come with me baby" before grunting and releasing a loud moan as he felt his heavy balls tighten, abdominal muscles clench and throbbing cock surge as he erupted and hot juices shot and flowed out of him.

Every muscle in his body tightly tensed and relaxed again and again as he lost all sense of anything other than the bursts of mind blowing pleasure coursing through him. He continued to pound his pulsating cock into her as she took over rubbing her clit, wanting the feeling of her surrounding him and hard squeezing of her pussy as she came to never end. He never wanted to stop fucking her, never wanted to be anywhere but inside her.

His leg muscles burning, heart racing, sweating and breathing heavily from the exertion, he felt Kayla slump against him and go limp in his arms, feeling slight tightening of her around his spent member every so often as she came down from her peak. He felt exhausted but completely content and at peace feeling her wonderful warmth surrounding him, not wanting to have to disconnect from her just yet. He gently stroked her back and hair, adoring the feeling of her body against him, arms around him and her head nestled into the crook of his neck as she snuggled against him.

Needing to kiss her, he shifted slightly and felt Kayla lean back to bring her eyes to his as he cupped her face and was mesmerized by the wonderful soft glow about her as he tenderly pressed his lips to hers and gently sought her tongue with his.

Feeling Kayla slowly pulling her lips from his and seeing her gazing lovingly at him, he told her softly, "I never want to let you go."

Glowing even more at his words, she met the charming smile that spread across his face with her own happy grin as she replied "You never have to."

12