From Helen With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension within her was so hard it was almost a physical being. Yet it kept building with each thrust, each tap on her clit firing another burst of sensation into the mass of needy tension until it filled and controlled her. She couldn't speak, couldn't see, could barely breathe. She could feel herself beginning to split and the tension overfilled her. She couldn't take any more.

He stopped.

She broke, screaming her need.

He pressed hard on her clit, rubbing it as he drove hard and fast in and out of her drenched pussy. He could feel it clenching around his dick, squeezing it, milking it. Helen bucked out of his grasp, humping hard, her face a mask of agonised ecstasy as she came, drenching his crotch; digging her nails into his back; screaming as the unbearable tension burst through her, scattering her mind, searing her senses and centring her entire being on that one little spot between her legs.

Watching his beautiful wife, in that most fabulous corset, bucking and screaming beneath him was too much for Tony. His resolve and control shattered and he drove hard and mindlessly into her, seeking the deep warm place to deposit his offering. He groaned as his dick twitched, spurting hard, but leaving a much lesser offering than Helen had swallowed that morning, and collapsed on top of his still coming wife.

***

They sat on the floor, leaning against the couch, the pizza boxes on the floor with them. She had a glass of wine, he had a beer. The DVD player was showing "True Lies". They had devoured one pizza in minutes, famished from their day's activities. Now they were savouring the second, between sips of drink, quietly watching the antics on their TV screen, enjoying each other's company.

They'd had a nap, and Tony had made the supreme sacrifice having a quick shower and ringing for pizza and going to the video hire for a movie, while Helen showered. He'd just got home in time to collect the pizza at the door, saving Helen the need to get dressed. She had got the drinks while he got rid of his clothes.

"We need to do this more often," Tony mused. "Think you could convince your mother to take the kids again sometime?"

Helen smiled. "I don't think that'll be too hard. She adores them and spoils them rotten, so they love staying there."

They leaned back, totally relaxed and happy.

"Why worry about 'next time' anyway? Mum's not bringing the kids back till this time tomorrow." She rolled towards him, an evil smile on her face.

Arnie and Jamie Lee played out their little drama to a totally unappreciative audience.