From Jenny to Mei Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers

Images like this filled her head until eight o'clock when the twenty-four hours were up. She returned to her computer.

She turned it on, having pulled the cord again.

The cursor started moving and she saw the window appear and take up the whole screen.

"Hello, Jenny."

The cursor blinked again, her eyes fixating on the throbbing line. Maybe she could just run. Start over.

"I know you are there Jenny. You just turned on your computer."

"So what does everything mean?"

"Well. Everything means you'll do exactly as I say, whenever I say an you'll enjoy it."

"So I'm going to be your slave?"

"Yes... if you need one word, slave will do."

"No fucking way."

"Let's do this. Check your email."

She did nothing.

"Ok... I'll do it for you."

The cursor went down to the dock again and opened Mail. When the application loaded she noticed a few new messages and one at the top was titled Fuck Me!

The cursor clicked on it and she saw a picture of herself with a cock in her mouth. It was one of the images with the doctor she'd been fucking upstairs from the clinic. She didn't know where this guy had gotten it. She deleted it from her iPhone a week ago but here it was.

The text read:

'I am one horny slut and my name is Jenny. If you would like me to suck your cock please call 415 701-2311. Check out my other pictures at' and gave a link to her online profile.

The cursor deleted the email and the other window popped back up from the dock.

"Do you want 10,000 random men in San Francisco to get this email? I can also include the address of the clinic where you work or even your Mom's home address? Are you getting the message yet?"

"You fucking bastard."

"Yes. Get it all out now because when you submit you will call me master."

"Fuck you." Then she deleted it and replaced it with, "FUCK YOU!!"

"What are your alternatives, Jenny?"

She slumped back into her chair, totally despondent. She had no way to fight this guy and he had the power to ruin her life. Not only was he threatening to expose her to all her friends. Probably every one of the people she emailed in god knows how long, but tens of thousands of strangers. And she knew he had all of her selfies and videos. If he could get a picture she deleted from her phone weeks ago he'd have the porn she made on her webcam and the ones of several lovers she'd had dating all the way back to college. Shit, he had the video of her and Ryoko for all she knew.

So he could expose her to such an extent that even leaving San Francisco wouldn't be enough.

"I'm waiting. I don't like to wait Jenny."

She paused while the reality sank in.

"Have you come to the inevitable conclusion yet? That you have no choice?"

She hung her face in her hands and, for the first time since all this started, she began crying.

Phil saw her weeping in a second monitor on his desk. He felt sorry for her, a little. Still it was her fault. He'd tried to make this easy on her. Visiting her and flirting with her every week for a almost two months. But when she spurned him in the end she left him no choice. Anyway, judging by the break up emails and texts she'd sent in the past she was a heartless bitch and he would break that cold little heart and give her a new one.

He got up and got some coffee and bourbon and about ten minutes later, when he didn't hear her crying any more he returned to his den.

"Felling better?" he wrote on her screen. Which he realized he probably shouldn't have as that would give her a clue that he had her place bugged or was using her cam or mic. But it didn't mater if she figured it out. Hell, it might make her feel more vulnerable.

She wearily moved forward and lifted heavy hands to the keyboard.

"So what is next?"

A thrill ran through Phil as the beautiful words of submission appeared on his screen.

"That's a girl Jenny! Good decision. Your going to love your new life."

"I hate you so much. I want to kill you!"

"I love a girl with spirit!"

He had it all worked out. "We'll meet soon and I'll give you instructions that you'll follow exactly and then we'll begin your training."

"Training?"

"Oh yes. You can't just jump in and become a slave. You've got to be trained. Or you won't please me."

"So what!"

"You don't understand. In six months all you'll be thinking about is how to please me. I'll be your whole world. You'll finally have a purpose in life."

"You're one sick bastard."

"Jenny. Who's been sticking garden vegetables in their cunt and posting the video on-line for strangers to see?"

He had a point there, she had to admit.

"This can't last forever or I will go to the police or kill myself, which sounds like a good idea."

"Don't try the delicate little girl game with me Jenny. I know who you are. I know what a cold bitch you are and that you're hard as iron. You're the last person in the world to kill yourself."

'Yeah. That wouldn't work,' she thought.

"I tell you what. If after six months of really trying I'll set you free. I'll destroy every email address, every photo and video. If you want your freedom I'll give it to you. BUT, the clock starts when you've proven to me that you are trying and not just lying to me or are marking time. Does that work for you?"

"What am I supposed to say? Yeah sure. Gee, thanks for the offer?"

"Yes."

"When do we meet. I want to tear your eyes out."

"We meet at at five-ten tomorrow evening at the Starbucks near your workplace."

Well, that's good she thought. At least it's public and I won't be abducted.

"How will I know you."

"You won't."

The screen flashed blue, the 'select all' key command having been pressed on Phil's computer, and the text disappeared again. The cursor silently blinked.

She pondered the rest of the night, still unable to sleep. She felt better, a bit. At least she knew what she was up against and knew she was powerless to resist. It was a comfort of sorts.

So, she'd have to suck this guy's cock and let him fuck her for six months and probably do his laundry and while it pissed her off at least she would survive. That was if she were feeling optimistic. When she wasn't she dreamed up all sorts of horror scenarios of being tied to a door in some creeps basement for the rest of her life.

At one in the morning she went to bed and before falling asleep she figured that at least tomorrow she would know.

##########

The morning was miserable, the afternoon was worse and as closing time neared she found a mix of dread and a strange sense of anticipation growing like an out of control embolism within her. She really wanted to kill whoever was doing this to her but life in prison wasn't an attractive option either.

She thought about going to the police and telling her story. She figured she might get a sympathetic hearing but what proof did she have? None. She could ask them to put a mic on her and record what he said but if he were arrested what case would they have? He'd be too smart to blackmail her in person. He was doing it on her computer and erasing the conversations. Perhaps she should have video taped the screen or something. Anyway, he would still ruin her life, she was sure. The only thing she could do is meet him and hope for the best.

It was five and her co-workers, who she knew didn't like her much, all said that they hoped she felt better tomorrow and told her to get some rest. She realized that she had no one in whom she could confide. No close friend to whom she could pour out her troubles. It made her very lonely, she realized that she really was the heartless bitch he had said she was.

She entered the Starbucks at exactly ten after and got in-line for a coffee. She needed it and got the most expensive whatever. She looked at the people in the store, wondering who her tormentor was. As she finished stirring in the sugar, she saw a familiar face. 'Fuck,' she said to herself, 'not that guy. Not now.'

"Hi Jenny," Phil said walking up to her, "I didn't know you'd be here."

"Hi... It's Phil right." She didn't wait for an answer. "Look, I am meeting this guy here in minute and I can't be seen with anyone so please, do me a favor and go."

"Nice to see you too. Some new date?"

"No, no it's nothing like that, please." She was desperate for him to leave. She figured if the motherfucker saw him talking to her he might think she'd involved the cops.

"Ok. Let me get some coffee and I'll be on my way."

"No! No please. Just go."

"Hey, it's a public place. I can get coffee if I want. You don't have to be rude." He turned and got into line.

She took a seat at the window and looked at her phone for the time: 5:19.

Phil took his time getting the coffee, added sugar and looked at Jenny, never catching her eye. He approached her again.

"Are you in trouble Jenny?" he said, very sweetly, "Can I help?"

"Ugh! It's you. Listen. I don't have time for games. Just get out of here. Just fuck off will you!"

Phil decided that she needed to sweat for a while. He took a seat at the other side of the cafe and waited twenty-five minutes, playing with his iPhone like half of everyone in the place.

Jenny was beside herself. She'd been on time. She came alone. She hadn't called the cops and now he had stood her up. 'Fuck.' She wasn't eager to meet him but she was ready to get this over with.

She examined everyone in the place and all the people walking by trying to figure out who it was. There were a few people she'd seen before, people from the same building and she noticed a few likely looking creeps cycle in and out but no one that jumped out at her. Who could it be?

Her phone buzzed with an incoming text. 'Fuck, not now,' she thought as she turned her phone over. It was from a number she didn't recognize but she saw the notification which had the first few words of the text and knew it was him.

Phil:Hi, Jenny or can I call you Jen?

She texted back.

Jenny:Where are you asshole?

Phil:Near by. And be polite - for your sake.

Jenny:Afraid to show yourself? I didn't call the cops.

Phil:I know. Let me ask you, Jen, who do you think I am.

Jenny:You're some 350 lb. nerd. Some creep who is afraid to show his face.

Phil:Wrong!

Jenny:Then who are you?

Phil:Guess.

She looked around at the faces. There were four guys playing with their cellphones, any one of them could be texting right now along with two more standing in line. Plus there was a guy outside standing next to a car.

Jenny:I don't know.

Phil:That's not a guess.

Jenny:The guy outside.

Phil:Hmm maybe. Who do you wish it were? Think about it and text me in 3 minutes. Not before.

Phil considered for a moment. Here was a fork. He could force her to sit with him and even go on a date with him and he could play it straight, even prolong this, controlling her from behind the curtain, like the Wizard of Oz. But that wasn't how he saw this, he was going to control her in person.

She texted back.

Jenny:It would be the guy in the blue jacket.

Phil:Why him?

Jenny:If you know everything you would know that he's been hitting on me for weeks.

Phil:Yes.

Jenny:So at least I know him and he's not a creep like you.

Phil:But you were rude to him earlier weren't you?

Jenny:Yes because you put me in this position.

Phil:I have a camera that looks over your shoulder where you work and I've seen you blow him off for weeks.

She looked over at Phil but couldn't see his hands.

Jenny:I don't have time for him and he's not my type.

Phil:What is your type?

Jenny:Tall and Asian.

Phil:Bullshit. You haven't dated an Asian man, at least not for the past seven years. Don't lie Jen. Not to me.

Jenny:Ok. He seems like a nice guy and you said yourself that I'm a heartless bitch.

Phil:True. You are. So you're protecting him? How sweet.

Jenny:FUCK YOU!

Phil:Don't lose your temper.

She wiped her forehead. The tension was getting unbearable.

Phil:Something wrong, Jen?

She knew he was watching but because she'd foolishly chose a window seat. He could be anywhere.

Jenny:Are you outside.

Phil:Not going to say.

Jenny:So what. We text for the next six months?

Phil:No. You'll meet Prince Charming soon. Why don't you go over and sit with that guy in the blue jacket?

Jenny:Why?

Phil:I want to see if you can be nice to someone who likes you.

Jenny:Don't get him involved in this shit.

But there was no reply. In a minute he texted:

Phil:Do it now!

Then more silence.

She'd better get used to it she figured. Phil was getting up to leave. That last text looked threatening.

"Phil," she said as his hand griped the door handle.

"Yes, Jenny?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure. Sorry I bothered you before and ..."

"Don't worry about it."

"... and before that. I should have taken the hint a long time ago."

"It's ok. Just sit here for a while."

"Sure."

He took a seat but she still didn't talk to him. She just let an awkward silence grow.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

For the first time in two days she smiled and said, "No. I'm sorry. I just have something going on in my life that has me bothered and I can't talk about it."

"I see. If you need something or if I can help..." he let the sentence die.

She didn't answer and the silence grew again.

What was she supposed to do? She talked with him. Now what?

"Look. I'm sorry about before. I won't bother you again but I've got to be going." He stood up.

"No. No, just a few more minutes." She looked back to her phone and checked for another text but she knew there wasn't one, having held the phone in her hand since Phil had sat down.

"Shit. I'm running out of battery," she said.

"Well. Look I've got to use the bathroom."

"Ok," she said, not looking up.

As he turned she got another text.

Phil:Pthtic.

She quickly looked at Phil, wondering but his hand was in his jacket pocket.

What was Prhtic supposed to mean? Pathetic?

Then that word was the next text. He must have flubbed the typing.

Phil:You have to do better than that.

Jenny:I'm under a lot of stress and I can't make chit chat.

Phil:Follow him when he leaves. I think he's given up on you.

He was probably right. Was this creep turning into her fairy godmother or something?

Phil returned from the bathroom and said, "Jenny, I wish you picked a better time to want to talk but I've got to go."

"Right. Me too."

He held the door for her and they left. She scanned around as quickly as she could to find the asshole that was making her life unlivable.

"Looking for someone?" he asked.

"No. Yes."

"Well, you found him." He took a small phone from his jacket pocket.

Jenny thought he was back to his old flirting, something like amusement was in his eyes. He touched the phone. Then tossed it in a trash can.

Jenny didn't think about that rather unusual action until she looked at her phone. The text said, "Hi."

She looked at him. Still not putting two and two together. He smiled at her, then it clicked. It was him. Phil was the motherfucker trying to ruin her life.

"You!"

"Yep," he smiled.

"You motherfucker!" A glowing red flame lit behind her eyes and he stepped back, laughing.

"You motherfucker. You're the one! You stole my pictures. You're blackmailing me?"

"You gave me no choice," he said as her palm connected with his cheek. His laughing stopped.

"Don't do that again" he said but she didn't hear him. She swung her other hand and he grabbed it.

"Make a scene and the emails go out in an hour. I have an automated script to send them out and if I don't cancel it with my phone your little secret, Miss AsianToy, is in your friends inbox. Got it?" He squeezed her wrist and threw away her arm. "Now walk with me and I tell you how this works."

She did and they walked to a park and sat down.

"I'm the same guy that chatted you up all those weeks and I'm not some three-hundred-and-fifty pound creep. I'm not much more of a pervert than your average porn watching American male and certainly not as much as you." He leaned back and put his arm on the bench behind her head. "You'll serve me for six months with all your heart and you'll be free. It's that simple," he said.

She turned her cold almond eyes at him, "You bastard."

"Hmm. Yeah. So what?"

"So fuck you!"

"Didn't we play this inning before?" he asked. "Anyway, you have no choice."

"I thought you were a nice guy."

"I am and where did that get me with you? You blew me off, which is what you do to nice guys."

"That's why I didn't want to date you. I use guys and dump them when they get close. That's what I do and I knew I wasn't going to marry your or anything so I did you a favor."

"You've never been in love." It wasn't a question.

"No and I'm not going to start now."

"We'll see about that," he said and she turned to him.

"What? You've got some magic dick that's going to make me fall in love with you?"

"No. I have other tools, but my dick's not bad."

"I suppose I'm going to find out soon right."

"In good time. When you take it you're going to beg for it first."

"Yeah... right. Like I said, Fuck You!"

"You like saying that don't you. That tells me something about you. Something you don't want me to know."

"Like what."

"Quite a lot really. I know you're a nasty whore, a real first class slut. That's the easy part, but the constant, 'fuck you' is telling me you are lonely and have low self esteem. But we'll get into your therapy soon enough. Let's talk about details."

He turned on the bench, his body facing her, his knee on the seat. She sat looking forward, her elbows on her knees.

"First there are rules. You may want to make note of them on your phone or something."

She didn't move to get out her phone.

"One. You will obey immediately every command I give you, no matter how slight or how difficult it may seem."

"Ok, well before I agree..."

"There is no agree or disagree."

"Look you can't just expect me to do anything you say. I mean if you tell me to rob a bank or kill someone I'm not going to do it."

"So here is the situation you are in and the calculation you're going to have to get used to making. You have to decide if the pain of what I tell you to do is less than the pain I cause you by fucking your life over until it is an unrecognizable shambles. You might be thinking that all I have is some photos and video and emails of yours but that's just the start. The tip of one huge fucking iceberg."

He shifted on the bench and ran his fingers through his brown hair.

"I went to jail for a few years because I got caught fucking with people's lives. I was young and stupid and didn't know my craft. Now I do it for a living and I am very good, as you've seen for yourself. I can screw up your life and the lives of people you care about beyond all recognition. How would you like to be on the California State Police most wanted list? How would you like an IRS audit? How would you like your diploma erased from the university's records? Are you getting the picture, Jenny?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"You deserve it."

She felt the truth of it. It weighed her down like cement being poured over her shoulders.

They sat for fifteen minutes. Jenny surveying the future if she refused. Phil letting a mind in turmoil find the only way out.

"So give me an example," she finally said.

"In a way it's up to you. The better you are the easier I'll be, but most will be banal commands. Get this, stop by the store and get something, go there... that kind of thing. If you resist or become petulant or sass me back it will be worse."

"Such as?"

"You might want to take that tone out of your voice or I might just give you the command to go over to that bum over there and take him to an alley and give him a blow job."

asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers