From Stripper to Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was crouched down between these beautiful legs, with a hot cunt in my mouth, but I wanted more.

I looked up.

"Anyone that's ready can fuck me!" I said to the room in general, and within seconds I felt hands on my ass and between my legs. I hard cock pushed against my pussy, then slipped inside - yes! This is what I needed - I was now the filling in a heaven sandwich! I didn't look around - it was so sexy not knowing who's cock was inside me...

"Bite me!" Stacey panted. I scraped her clit with my teeth, and she moaned.

"Oh yes, more!" I kept at it, and slipped my fingers inside her with the panties and massaged her from the inside.

As I licked and sucked, I gradually started to pull the panties out.

"God, your cunt is delicious," I moaned, as the guy behind me stepped up his pace.

As the panties snapped out, I felt Stacey begin to cum. I licked harder, and rubbed her g-spot faster. She moaned and writhed under me, and I quickly moved backwards and grabbed a hard cock that was right next to my face, and guided the guy into her.

"Oh god yes!" she cried, "fuck me so hard!" He started to pound her, grunting.

I moved backwards until I was over the edge of the couch, still being fucked hard from behind, and I felt his fingernails dig into my ass cheeks as he unloaded with a loud moan. I grabbed his cock as hard as I could with my pussy, and he twitched, trying to keep fucking until he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out, and immediately another cock slipped inside me, slightly larger. I settled in, enjoying the feeling of not having to do anything, but then Mike lifted my head and slipped onto the couch under me, guiding his cock into my mouth. I sucked hungrily, realizing that the guy inside me must be the birthday boy - good for him!

Just then I felt pressure on my asshole - I looked up over my shoulder at him.

"Take it slow and gentle - help my hole relax first, ok?" Ha! He'd gone from virgin to trying to fuck a hooker in the ass within an hour!

As I sucked the cock, Dan's fingers gently worked my asshole, even as his pounding of my pussy didn't miss a beat. I felt him gradually open me up wider over a couple of minutes, until I twitched my ass up at him to signal I was ready. His fingers pulled out, and were replaced by the head of his cock.

"Now slowly!" I cautioned, returning to the cock in hand, massaging his balls and stroking up and down the shaft.

Dan slowly pushed in, stopping halfway to make sure it was ok. I pushed back against him, and he slid all the way in, until I could feel his balls on my pussy.

"God that feels good!" I moaned, with a mouth full of cock.

The guy I was sucking was clearly watching, and it was too much for him - he grabbed my boob hard and started spraying cum into the back of my throat. I kept sucking until he begged me to stop, and I let his rapidly softening cock slip from my lips. He stayed where he was, and I kept fondling his balls, my head resting in his lap, as my ass was fucked. I wished I had a cock in my pussy too, and I made a mental note to make that happen some day. I imagined it was happening right then and there, and my hand went to my pussy and started working furiously. Of course, I'm the expert on rubbing my clit, so it didn't take long before I was bucking under Dan's weight, and he let his third load of the evening go inside me with a groan.

By this time, the guy fucking Stacey had come too, and we just all lay there in a sweaty, exhausted, happy pile.

I never found my silk panties again. I hope Dan got them, but I suspect Stacey.

12