From the Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara thought about it and nodded. "I have to say you two really thought this one through didn't you?"

Melissa chuckled but Don still looked like all this was a big mistake waiting to happen.

"Well," Barbara said lifting up her glass and taking one last strong sip of her white wine before placing it on the table, "you want to stick around and enjoy the sights or do you two want to come to my place?"

Melissa flashed a strong smile as if she couldn't believe the bullshit she just told Barbara actually worked. Don was still uncertain of their fate.

Barbara and the other two couples, supposedly, walked out of the restaurant happy and ready to enter into Barbara's domain. But before they could go any further, Barbara caught something at the corner of her eye.

Two silhouettes of people standing in the darkness just up ahead of them and they did not seem to be moving. Were they staring right at them or at Barbara? She didn't know but was starting to get paranoid.

"Is everything alright?" Melissa asked standing next to Barbara and looking at what she was staring at.

Barbara glanced at Melissa and then back at the two figures that happened to disappear. She wondered maybe the darkness was playing tricks on her mind.

"Yeah," Barbara spoke turning back to Don and Melissa, "everything is just fine."

Barbara opened the door to her apartment and stepped aside letting the two enter.

"Wow," Melissa spoke looking around the light bluish colored room, "this place look so...heavenly. Don't you think so Don?"

Don looked around. "Yeah, just cozy."

Barbara and Melissa figured Don was still nervous of what was about to transpire in Barbara's apartment.

"What happened there?" Melissa pointed at the hole where the window should have been. This time covered by a strong clear plastic used in construction.

"I had an accident," Barbara answered.

"Nothing serious I hope?" Melissa asked.

"Nothing serious," Barbara lied.

"So what now?" Don asked finally speaking his mind.

"Now you two kids sit over there on the bed," Barbara ordered.

Don and Melissa did what they were told and walked over to the soft white colored bed to sit down.

The two did not know what Barbara had in store for the both of them but sat and watched as Barbara began to strip.

Barbara took off her red sparkling dress showing both the astonished Don and Melissa her red bra and panties. Then Barbara reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra dropping it to the floor.

Barbara knew it would not have much of an effect on Don but spotted Melissa staring hard at her breasts. Then Barbara placed her thumbs on the side of her matching colored panties and pulled them down slowly, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side.

At first Don and Melissa saw nothing until they saw Barbara open her legs and out dropped her nine inch penis.

Barbara finally had Don's attention. Melissa held a hand to her heart and stared not only at Barbara's long, thick, penis hanging between her creamy, thick, modeled, thighs but was also staring hard at everything. Barbara's looks her breasts, her muscular physique, her penis. Everything.

Confident that the attention she was getting was fascination, Barbara walked over to the two college students.

Don looked shy at first but strangely wrapped his muscular hand around Barbara's thick member and lightly squeezed and pulled.

"It's okay Don," Barbara assured, "it won't bite."

Melissa couldn't stop staring at Barbara's voluptuous, creamy tan white, breasts and Barbara caught her.

"It's okay you know," Barbara spoke getting Melissa's attention, "you can join in too. There is no shame in being curious."

Not wanting to argue that notion, Melissa put both hands on Barbara's breasts and lightly squeezed watching the hard nipples pulse right at her.

Don saw how Barbara's penis was strengthening and out of nowhere took her in his mouth.

Melissa saw what Don was doing to Barbara's privates and looked up at her innocently and then at her breasts. Melissa leaned down and took Barbara's right breast in her mouth licking away at the hard nipple. After she was satisfied that Barbara's right breast was fulfilled, she turned her attention to the other one.

Barbara breathed in hard feeling all her pleasure nerves reacting as one as both sexes were fulfilling their own destinies on her body. And the night was just getting started.

All three participants lay in bed in the nude feeling, kissing, licking each other passionately like they just fallen in love. Don continued stroking Barbara's member as he kissed her on the lips. Melissa did the same gripping hold of the lower half of Barbara's shaft while sucking her breasts. Barbara brought the two closer upon her body while together they were fulfilling each other's own fantasies.

Barbara gripped hold of Don's dick and squeezed and stroked it to attention and played with Melissa's pussy until it was nice and wet.

After all three of them came at once Barbara, Don, and Melissa fell asleep in bed with Barbara in the middle letting the night carry them away into innocent slumber.

4

Melissa entered her dorm room dropping her bag on the floor and plopping down on the bed without a care in the world that she just came from outside.

Today has been a busy day, she had to take three test all in a row, work out some steam at the school gym, and to top it all off after their unbelievable threesome they had that night, Don finally came out of the closet.

But there was still a question wondering about her sexuality. She has been interested in women in the past, but never acted on it until that night. Or did a transgender woman count?

Don finally knew what he wanted in life, but what did she want? Was she bisexual, gay, or straight with bi-curiosities?

Melissa came up with one simple solution, but felt it was risky since she was going to go through with this alone. She had to call up Barbara again. Maybe she can answer some of the questions Melissa been asking herself lately. The only problem was, were there going to be any risk involved.

Barbara walked into her apartment with two dark haired women, both wanted to experience her body. The women quickly took off their clothes not wasting anytime. Barbara did the same trying to catch up. Both women grabbed Barbara's wrists and pulled her towards them having all three fall on her bed with Barbara on top. Barbara kissed the dark haired woman and then the other. Suddenly both women were kissing each other, but their lips and face melted into each other, then their bodies merged into one being. Barbara looked down at the new creation of a dark haired woman who was taller and prettier than the two she was kissing.

The woman looked up at Barbara and balefully smiled. "Don't stop lover."

Barbara jumped up in bed breathing hard and sweating. She looked around the dark room wondering if the women or woman was lying in bed with her. There was no one.

Barbara took a deep breath and let it all out freeing the stress from her mind, body, and soul. Then she lay back down on the bed looking up at the dark ceiling.

The dream Barbara had was, felt, real. As if someone was actually in bed with her. Barbara almost got out of bed to get her weapons to keep her company, but sided against it since it was nothing more than a bad dream. Or was it?

Melissa was in bed with another man she brought to her dorm room. She gasped every time the man pushed in his hard, thick, and long cock into her causing her body to move upwards. The man reared back out and reared himself back in causing every nerve in the body to react in the same way.

Melissa felt her insides begin to explode as her body spasm out of control releasing all the fluids in her body and onto the man's dick.

The man rose up and Melissa got a good glimpse of who was giving her the best sex of her life. Her eyes widened to see Barbara looking down at her sternly. Barbara moved in close to give Melissa a strong kiss and Melissa closed her eyes welcoming that kiss and everything went black.

Melissa woke up breathing hard and sweating as she couldn't believe what just happened. Did she really have a dream about her prostitute giving it to her?

Melissa looked down and uncovered herself to see a big wet spot in the middle of her bed coming from her crotch.

"Great," Melissa said to herself as she lay back down on her pillow.

Now she really had to go see the she-male or she was going to have these dreams over and over.

5

Melissa was pacing back and forth wondering if she should dial the number to the transgender escort Barbara. But if she did dial the number and Barbara picked up, what was she going to say? How will the conversation turn out? Even worse, how much money was Melissa willing to spend for her time?

Melissa decided to take a shot and dialed the number. She put the cell up to her ear and waited. As she waited she felt her heart beating rapidly. This was going to be the first time she was going to meet the escort, Barbara, and alone.

Melissa heard the phone pick up on the other end. She quickly took a deep breath waiting for Barbara to do the greeting.

"Hello?" Barbara's voice on the other end greeted.

"Hello, Barbara?" Melissa spoke shakenly.

"May I ask who this is?"

"You may not remember me," Melissa started, "but we met at The Pavilion a few days ago. My name is Melissa."

"Oh yes," Barbara said sounding a little happy, "I remember you. You, your friend, and I had the threesome together. How is Don coping since we last met?"

"He's doing great," Melissa answered leaving out a few details, "never better."

"That's nice to hear, and you?"

This was the part where Melissa was about to get honest. "Honestly, that's why I'm calling you."

"Really?"

"Yes, see I have a bit of an issue with my research and I thought maybe you can help me?" Just listening to herself make up something to Barbara made Melissa's stomach squeamish.

"Another one," Barbara asked, "on me?"

"Sure if you are up for it?"

The cell went silent for a second making Melissa think Barbara was thinking about the arrangement.

"Okay," Barbara finally spoke, "where do you want to meet?"

"Where do I want us to meet?" Melissa repeated.

"That's what I asked."

Melissa had to think about it for a second, then the idea spontaneously popped in her head. "Burger...King?"

"Let me get this straight," Barbara corrected, "you want to meet me at Burger King so you can do your research on me?"

"Well it sounds like you're a science project when you say it like that." Melissa said sarcastically. "But yes, I would like to meet you at Burger King so we can discuss my research if you don't mind?" The cell fell silent again making Melissa hope Barbara did not change her mind. "My treat."

The cell was still silent for a second. "Okay," Barbara spoke, "but you are buying this time."

Melissa jumped up in the air with glee as phase one, getting in touch with Barbara, was complete. "What time should we meet?"

"Not today I hope?" Barbara asked.

Just the sound of that made Melissa lose all excitement. She probably should have known to not to get her hopes up too soon. "Oh, do you have another client?"

"Something like that yes," Barbara answered, "I'll call you when I'm ready."

Melissa's hopes for meeting Barbara sunk lower than finding out Don was gay. "You'll call when you're ready?"

"I know it sounds a little unlikely, but I promise you we will meet. Just be patient dear." Barbara assured Melissa.

"Okay," Melissa said hesitantly, "I can deal with that."

"Alright I promise to give you a call okay sweetie?" Barbara promised.

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

With that said Melissa heard the phone on the other end click signaling Barbara had hung up. Melissa pressed the, "END", button on her cell and dropped it on her bed. She should have known that trying to get close to Barbara was not going to be easy. Melissa sat on the bed next to her phone and sighed. She needed something to calm her down. All that excitement was like a sugar high gone bad. Was Barbara going to call her when her schedule was free? Will Melissa be too busy to take her call if Barbara did dial her number? Or maybe this is a sign telling Melissa that this whole thing was a bad idea?

All Melissa knew was that she needed to figure out where she stood. Even if that means exploring the unknown.

6

Clarissa Welding walked into The Pavilion looking pretty impressed. She searched among the seated people until she saw what looked like a tall, long blonde, sitting at the furthest table. Clarissa walked over to the table and stood in front of the woman who looked up at her.

"Hello," Clarissa spoke, "you waiting on someone?"

The woman stood up out of her seat showing Clarissa her height. "It depends. Are you Clarissa?"

Clarissa broke out chuckling and nodded. "Yes I am."

"Well I guess I was waiting for you?" The woman clarified. "Hi, my name is Barbara."

Both women shook hands in greeting.

"Barbara," Clarissa repeated, "that sounds very...powerful."

"Thank you," Barbara thanked, "came up with the name myself. Please sit."

Both women sat at the table across from each other.

"Would you like something to drink?" Barbara asked politely.

Clarissa didn't know what to drink since she really didn't drink much. "What is it you're having?"

"White wine," Barbara answered.

Clarissa smiled. "Okay, I'll take that."

Barbara lifted one finger in the air signaling to one of the waiters to come too her table.

"Yes ma'am?" The waiter asked.

"May we have one of your fine white wines please," Barbara asked.

"Of course ma'am," The waiter said leaving the table.

"So while we wait, why don't we discuss some business between us?" Barbara suggested.

"Business?" Clarissa repeated not really understanding the sarcasm or if it was sarcasm.

Barbara noticed that she was confusing the woman. "Let me explain it in simple words. What brings you too me?"

Understanding Barbara's question, Clarissa took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Well, I wanted to meet you because I have had some, confusion."

"Confusion?" Barbara repeated questionably.

Clarissa knew she had to explain more for Barbara to understand what she wanted. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have not explored enough with my sexuality. I'm not sure if I'm into men, women, or both."

"I see," Barbara said, "and have you explored these feelings in the past?"

Clarissa's face twisted in an L shape. "Maybe, sort of, I don't know."

"Well its either you did or you didn't," Barbara pointed out.

"I kind of got with one boy at a party one time," Clarissa started.

"And did you sleep with this boy?" Barbara asked.

"Maybe, sort of, I don't know."

Barbara almost chuckled at the answer. "Well how far did you get?"

Clarissa's eyes went upwards showing Barbara that she had to go way deep into thought. "We kissed and we felt each other up, but before we could go any further some people crashed the room."

"You mean they interrupted?" Barbara corrected.

"Yeah, some moment right?"

"What about a woman?" Barbara suggested.

"I have plenty of feelings for other women," Clarissa chuckled.

"How did that go?"

"I think that is the main reason I'm here." Clarissa began to explain.

"Oh and why is that?" Barbara asked.

"I don't know if I'm attracted too women or it's just a phase."

"You never have been with a woman?"

Clarissa sat there nervous just to admit the problem. "No. I'm a little afraid to find one that is interested in me. Plus my gaydar is way off."

"I see," Barbara said understanding Clarissa's predicament.

The waiter came back with their glasses of white wine. Both women said their thank you and picked up their glasses to take a sip.

"So what are you hoping for tonight?" Barbara asked placing her glass of wine on the table.

Clarissa looked down at her glass of white wine thinking about that question. Then she looked up ready to answer. "I guess I'm looking for companionship. Probably closure."

"What type of closure?" Barbara asked again.

"The type where I know where I stand, sexually I mean."

"I see," Barbara understood, "well, do you want to stay here and discuss it some more or do you want to skip the wine and dine and discover your true nature as you may say?"

Clarissa shyly smiled and looked up at the beautiful blonde and nodded.

Barbara opened the door to her apartment and stepped aside to let Clarissa in. Clarissa looked around the room astonished on how heavenly it looked and felt.

"This place is nice," Clarissa said and spotted the hole covered in plastic where the window should have been, "what happened there?"

Barbara was getting tired of explaining about the window, but knew she had to come up with a good excuse. "I had a little accident. Nothing serious."

Clarissa rolled her eyes. "I'll take your word for it."

Clarissa looked at the queen size perfectly made up bed and back at Barbara. "So this is where we discuss my sexuality, right here?"

"We can discuss it some more," Barbara said lightly moving the brunette hair from Clarissa's face, "or I can show you and you can see for yourself."

Clarissa's smile widened. "I really would like that."

"Then please sit," Barbara advised motioning to the queen size bed.

Clarissa walked over and sat on the bed staring up at the tall and beautiful Barbara.

Wearing a black dress this time, Barbara unhooked her straps on her shoulders and pulled them down to her waist. Then she pulled the rest of the dress down too her ankles and stepped out of them kicking them to the side. Now in her black bra and panties, Barbara reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra dropping it to the floor.

Clarissa couldn't help but stare at her voluptuous creamy white D cup sized breasts.

Barbara placed her thumbs between the crevices of her panties and pulled them down stepping out of them. In the process her nine inch penis dropped hanging between her thighs.

"Oh shit!" Clarissa cried. She knew she was meeting a transgender woman, but never saw one naked before. Neither did she expect to see one naked with both woman and man parts.

"Are you okay Clarissa?" Barbara asked truly concerned.

Clarissa didn't say a word. She just sucked in her lips and nodded.

"Shall we continue?" Barbara asked walking up closer to Clarissa.

Clarissa nodded again.

Confidant and in the nude, Barbara walked up to the nervous Clarissa. She took Clarissa by the shoulders and helped her on her feet. Barbara placed her hands on both of Clarissa's cheeks and pulled her in for a soft and passionate kiss.

Clarissa felt a spark throughout her body as she continued to kiss Barbara. In a chain reaction, Clarissa cupped Barbara's right breast in the palm of her hand and then cupped the other one squeezing them both. Clarissa went a step further and took the swollen nipple into her mouth sucking and licking. She could hear Barbara breath heavily as she took full advantage of her body.

Clarissa then touch Barbara's half hard penis wrapping her hand around the long, thick, shaft and stroking it slowly. "Wow," She said smiling as she stared down at the massive cock, "that's a big dick."

Barbara almost laughed at the compliment as she allowed Clarissa to play with her body some more.

"Do you mind lying down on the bed for me?" Clarissa asked sounding sort of shy.

"Of course," Barbara complied as she lay down on her bed with Clarissa on top.

Clarissa continued stroking Barbara's cock while fondling her breasts. Barbara was feeling other worldly pleasures as Clarissa took advantage of molesting her.