From the Chrysalis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't ever forget that and we will get along just fine. I'm going to see if Doris is still awake, hurry out when you are dry."

I went to Doris's room, "Baby, are you awake?"

"Yeah, Sugar, I'm awake. How did it go?"

"Oh Honey, wonderful, just wonderful, come out and talk to us."

"Oh! I'd love to."

Dori ran out and hugged me, "Was it as good as I told you it would be?"

"Dori it was much better than I was expecting. I can't believe how good it was. I don't think I will ever be able to get enough of that man. He was magnificent, just unbelievable. Oh! Here he is now, the world's greatest lover."

He laughed and put his long powerful arms around both of us. "Annie how do you know I'm the best if I'm your first guy?"

"Dori, isn't that just like a man? I express my awe and admiration of his prowess as a lover and he wants a quantitative analysis of my opinion."

Dori giggled and looked at me, "Would you like me to check him out and give you an expert and experienced opinion?"

"Dori, I love you very, very much, you know that. I am afraid I would hate you if you did that. Mine is the only opinion that counts anyway."

"Pleasing you, Annie, is all that matters to me. If you are pleased I am happy."

Doris looked at me, "Honey I wasn't serious, I could never touch your man, never?"

I smiled, "I think I want to share something with you though Sweetie. I want you to see." I pulled his head down and kissed Jack passionately, I ran my hand inside his robe and ran my hand over his cock, and I felt it jump to attention and I yanked the belt to his robe and held it open. "Look Dori. Look at this man."

Dori looked him over, from his massive chest to his six- pack tummy, and then down to his magnificent cock.

"OH! ANNIE! You got a whopper!"

I jerked his robe closed. I grinned at Doris, "MINE, ALL MINE." I looked at Jack. "Honey, I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I thought you were big but I didn't know for sure. Now I do. I love him. I just knew he felt perfect."

He pulled me to him. "You are a bad little girl, you better hope I don't decide to punish you."

I looked deep into his eyes and I thought I saw a twinkle there. "Are you really angry?"

"Furious, would she like another peek? When do I get to see her?"

"Do you want to?"

"No. Not really. You are my woman, I'll never want another."

"Jack, Doris, please sit down on the couch on either side of me. I love to touch both of you. I don't mean in lust, I just draw warmth and comfort from both of you. Jack I need to tell you exactly about the relationship between Dori and I. After the accident I wanted to die and join my twin sister. Even though I looked like Ann, I knew I couldn't ever the woman she was. She was perfect, beautiful inside as well as externally. She was always happy, cheerful and sweet. Even on my worst days a glimpse of her cheery face would cheer me up. She was just a pleasure to be around. Everyone who knew her felt that way about her.

"Knew I could never be like that. I was afraid of trying and falling way short. Tarnishing her image. I couldn't do that. I also knew that Doris and everyone on her production team had invested a lot of time and money with her. I knew I couldn't measure up there either. There was just so much to learn. Ann possessed a lifetime of knowledge of being a woman and an expert on woman's clothing and fashion. I knew zilch. Doris recognized the problem way before I was even conscious. She started teaching me subliminally while I was asleep. She did this four times a day for hours each day. When I was awakened I had a vast knowledge I didn't even know I had.

I can't imagine how difficult to was for her. She was trying to impart all that knowledge into the body of her dead lover. Not knowing if it would really work or not. Not knowing if I would fully recover physically or what kind of person I would be when I did wake up. She literally made me the girl I am today. When I was awake she taught me about female sexuality and taught me all about my new body, we grew closer than sisters. I will always love and cherish her as much as I cherish the memory of my twin sister.

"So now you know Jack, why I need her approval and support. I do know I am a much more happy and cheerful person than I was as a guy. And every day I become more and more confidant in my new persona and in the knowledge Dori has given me."

Doris smiled at me, "You give me way too much credit, I taught you some things but you learned much, much more on your own. Jack, this girl gets along just fine on four or five hours of sleep a day, I need my eight hours, but she will study fashion for hours after I go to sleep. She has a natural gift for fashion and instinctively knows what looks good on someone and what goes with what. She is great with accessorizing outfits, I never taught her all that. AND no matter what happens you can't keep that sweet smile off her face for very long."

Jack looked at me, "I am fine with everything I have learned about my new woman. She is possibly the most complex and still the most adorable person I have ever known. It will probably take another fifty years or so to get to really know her. I am going to love getting to know her though. I only hope I can keep her smiling."

I said, "I have so much to smile about, I have my wonderful handsome new man, my sweet and dear girlfriend, and I am happy with my work and with being joined with my darling twin sister forever, I get to see her every day in my mirror. Why would I not smile?"

"I'll tell you what, when we get home I'll give you one hour to change clothes then I'll stop back to pick you up and we will buy you a Engagement/Wedding ring set."

I tried to say yeah! But it came out as a girly squeal. He laughed and held me tight. Then he pulled back and kissed me. He held my face tenderly in his hands, "Annie, may I spend the night?"

"Yes, I want you in my bed tonight and every night. I want you to hold me tight and cuddle me all night long. Always."

The flight home was like a dream for me. Jack and I cuddled and whispered and told each other about the things we liked or disliked. We disagreed on very few things. He loves oysters raw and I prefer mine cooked. That was about it for foods. I enjoy almost all music and he is not fond of classical music. That was all we discovered in the three hours of the flight. We did learn that there was absolutely no way we didn't like for our lover to kiss us. Even though we had more privacy in First Class we couldn't explore all the possibilities. I filed it away in my brain for further study.

Jack talked to Doris for a while and told me she had every thing under control at the airport and for Jack to just rush me home so I could change. I noticed him talking on his cell phone. His eyes smiled as he looked at me. His smiles always thrilled me.

He helped me get all my things in the condo and told me he would be back in an hour. He kissed me very nicely and left. I changed into little sundress, just above knee length. Stay-up sun tan stockings with wood slides. A matching little flowered ball cap with my ponytail out the back, and big sunshades topped off the outfit.

I heard a knock on the door and I hurried to let Jack in. It wasn't Jack. A man carrying a large brief case stood outside the door.

"Is Mr. Jack Turner here please?" he asked. Before I could answer I heard a car pull in the drive. I saw it was Jack and pointed him out.

Jack hurried over and took my hand, "Hi honey." and he ushered everyone in the house. "Annie dear, please sit over here at the dinning table and let this gentleman from the jewelry store show us some rings."

Golly! My guy sure knew how to get things done!

The man opened a case and placed it in front of me. All the ring sets were lovely. I looked at Jack. Jack glanced at a card and gave it to the salesman. The man took the card and looked at another one before handing it to Jack. Jack smiled and shook his head. The guy showed Jack another card. Jack smiled and nodded. The man withdrew a last case from the larger case and placed it in front of me. There were only about ten ring sets in the case, they were all beautiful, but only one caught my eye, it wasn't the biggest or the flashiest but I liked it best, I knew I could wear it with anything. I looked up at Jack. I smiled and reached out and placed my fingertip on the rings I liked. Jack smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I am, Jack. I love that one." The sales guy removed the ring from the case and handed it to Jack. He measured my ring finger. Size 7. He grinned at Jack. "Miss Doris was right, Sir. It fits."

Jack removed the engagement ring. He looked deep into my eyes, "Annie, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Jack, I will." He slipped the ring on my finger. I held my hand out and looked at the ring. Tears flowed from my eyes and I felt his strong hands lift me from my chair and swing me to face him. His soft lips pressed against mine. I thought I was going to melt. Wow it felt good!

He put me back in the chair and handed me his handkerchief. I dried my eyes and saw him writing a check.

Jack handed the check to the man and they shook hands and the jewelry guy left.

Dori ran in the door before Jack could close it. "Let me see, let me see!" I held my hand out and pretended the reflection from the ring blinded me. Doris giggled and held my hand and looked at the ring. "Oh! MY GOD! It is really magnificent. What is that? A five carat center stone surrounded by another five carats of baguettes?" She looked at me and then at Jack. "Jack, what is it worth?"

"Do you mean what did I pay for it, or what is it worth on the open market?"

Doris said, "On the open market Jack?"

"Somewhere between one point eight and two."

"TWO MILLION DOLLARS?"

I was stunned, I couldn't speak, Doris stared at me, "Can you believe what this man just spent on you?"

"It's too much." I saw him watching me. He looked at me and reached out and pulled me into his arms. He held me tight and kissed me gently. "Honey, I have already had this argument with myself. I lost. Would you like to hear what I thought?"

I yelped, "YES."

"Well I thought to my self, how much does a regular working stiff send on the girl he loves and wants to marry? A weeks pay? A months pay, more? How about a white-collar guy? Same way? More? Less? What? About a month ago I was looking at some thing for a present for my little sister. I was just browsing, waiting for my buddy who owns the store to show up. I saw the low end Engagement ring sets. They started at about 6-8 hundred bucks. That's not much unless you only bring home 400 a week after taxes and stuff. Then you have to put in every cent you earn for two weeks. That is a bunch if you are paying rent, food, cable TV, a car and gas and everything else not to mention taking your girl out to dinner or a few beers every now and then. So then I said. OK. Some years I do much better than others. How do I figure that in? Then I thought, 'this is bullshit. How much do I love and treasure that girl. What is THAT figure?' I said to myself, 'If I do that I won't have anything left to feed and take care of her with. She has enough money so that no matter what I spend it won't impress her. So just forget about the money and call your buddy and have him sent over the prettiest ring sets he has regardless of price. Put the ten best off to one side. That is what you chose from. The ten best."

I looked at him with my eyes full of tears. "How could I ever find fault with that analysis of the situation? I don't even know what you said. I love the ring."

"Oh!" said Jack, "I forgot to tell you, the price includes a second ring set that looks the same but is a less pure gold and has artificial diamonds for every day wear."

Doris and I looked at each other. She said, "Good, I was wondering if she would have to ride in an armored car when ever she went out." I laughed, "Only if they put a nice couch in back."

Jack walked over beside me. He lifted my hand and admired the ring. He smiled, "Lover you have my brand on you now."

I lifted his hand, "They don't have engagement rings for men, do they?"

"I don't think so, Honey, but I WILL wear a wedding band proudly for you my love."

Doris smiled at us, "Well, if you guys will excuse me I have to change for a dinner date."

I looked quickly at her; I felt a twinge of jealousy. Why? I rushed to her and kissed her. "Really? Who is the lucky guy?"

"Frank."

"Frankie, our assistant producer? Really? Oh! Honey he is so cute. He is really quiet and nice." I looked at Jack. He smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows. He nodded. I smiled and nodded back. Jack took Doris's hand and said, "Dear girl, your best friend wants you and your friend with us for dinner tonight at my place. Would you do us the honor of joining us about six for drinks and dinner?"

Dori's hands flew to cover her face. Tears ran from her eyes. "I think we will. Let me call Frank. I am so happy you guys want me with you."

I smiled tenderly at her, "Sweetie you are my only family now, I want to share my joy with you."

Jack's house was only about five miles from my condo. Only about two miles through the woods! His house sat on ten acres of wooded land high on a bluff overlooking the river; the view from the deck in back overlooking the water was awesome. I looked deep in his eyes, "Bass?"

"Yep, big uns."

"Did I tell you I love you?"

Jack laughed. "First thing in the morning, at first light, there is a big ol' sow bass that stays in the roots of that old cypress tree to the left of my dock down there. I see her there all the time. I have been saving her for someone special. You qualify in all respects. Want to try in the morning?"

I looked up at him. "If I stay the night, I don't think there is a thing in the world that could lure me out of your warm bed before I have my way with you several times in the morning." He laughed, "Maybe she will still be there around noon."

Jack said he would wait until Doris and Frank arrived before he gave the grand tour of his house. He smiled, "There is a special area I want you to see, the master suite. I designed it with you in mind."

"Really, Dear, How could that be when we had never met?"

"You have been in my mind for many years, my Love. You will see. That is why I knew I would love you the moment I saw you."

"You are a most intriguing man Mister Turner. You have aroused my curiosity."

"Really, I was trying to arouse your libido Dear."

"You seem to be able to do that at will. Oh! Here are Doris and Frank."

I hugged and softly kissed Dori as she did the same to me while the guys shook hands. Doris was stunning in a blue off the shoulder dress. Frank couldn't take his eyes off her. Jack looked in admiration at her too; he complimented her on her appearance. I was a bit jealous at first, then I knew he was sincere and that she was truly stunning, a very, very beautiful woman. Then I was happy for her. She knew it when I fussed over how she looked. She glowed and took my hands, "Annie, your approval means more than I can possibly say."

We hugged and I whispered, "Sugar, you look good enough to eat."

She laughed and remarked out loud, "You too!"

Frank and Jack walked to the wet bar and Jack fixed drinks for everyone. Jack was very gracious and proud as he took all of us on a tour of his house. He embarrassed me by saying he had built it for me. He grinned at Doris and Frank and said, "Tell me if you don't think so after we see all of it."

A huge aquarium divided the living room and family room. It appeared to be a section of the river below the house. Huge bass lurked in shadows while even larger catfish foraged along the bottom. Small fish of all types darted here and there feeding on minnows, crawfish, and grass- shrimp. A frog sat on a lily pad. I loved it. I knew I could sit and watch fascinated all day long. The opposite walls in these rooms and in the dinning room were basically glass giving a spectacular view of the river below. Out side, a floor below, was a deck with a swimming pool, hot tub, and a grilling center and wet bar. Several bath/dressing rooms opened off the deck and into the recreation room on the other side. A pool table and entertainment center were flanked by the same wet bar that opened on the deck and a huge fireplace. He showed us two guest suites that were very lovely and were everything a guest could want.

Then came what he called the Masterpiece. The master Suite. Jack took my hand and led me in the door. The bed was huge and there were doors on either side of the head of the bed. I was led into the one on the right. It was sort of a hall opening to a toilet room in the center with a bathroom behind it. The bathroom was huge with separate shower stalls, one much larger than the other. There was also a hot tub. There was an exercise room adjoining the hall too. It was large and fully equipped. Then came the dressing rooms, his had the required sink and cabinets. The other dressing room was immense, I mean really big. The closet was u-shaped. There were banks of drawers for lingerie, others for hosiery, lots and lots of drawers. There were doors hiding rack after rack for dresses of all lengths, skirts, pants, blouses, coats, jackets, suits and shoe and boot racks galore. I have seen boutiques with less hanger space than this closet had. All was well lighted and scented. I just loved it.

The dressing area was a dream in it's self. A built in vanity with surrounding mirrors and lovely lighting; all fully adjustable was perfectly done. Cosmetic drawers and shelves had been perfectly located. It was outfitted for an individual to use or for the services of a professional beautician. I was in total awe of the thought that went into this dressing area for a woman. I really thought it was way too much. I looked at Jack. "Honey who designed this for you. It is a girls dream."

He smiled, "My mother completed the design work a couple of years ago just before she passed away. It was what she called 'a fashionable ladies place'."

Doris was still finding new secrets. She was having a ball looking around. She came over to me and held my hands. "This is glorious, but how will you ever stock it?"

Jack grinned, "Not a problem. I will hire a professional make up artist to outfit it with Ann's colors, shades and tints. As for the clothes she can do it herself or get a professional shopper to help her." He was leading us out through the bedroom and through another door. It was a small parlor with entertainment center, fireplace, wet bar and a different view of the river. Off through another door was a kitchen and dinning nook. Frank said, "Wow! This is small for a house this size."

Jack smiled gently, "This is just for snacks for the master suite. Which reminds me. Every one seems to need a fresh drink, and dinner should be almost ready.

We were soon in the main family room with all of us expressing our amazement over what he had accomplished with the house.

He looked at me and took my hand. "Do you like it Honey? Do you want to live here?" I didn't know what to say. I said, "Jack, what can I say, it is too much. It overwhelms you. I feel intimidated by all of this. I'm sorry, I guess I can learn to love it."

Jack grinned wider than I had ever seen him. "Dori, now I know one reason I love this girl. I know that had to hurt her to say that to me. Ann, you cannot believe how much you just pleased me. I love honesty. And I hate this place! This is the house my father had built for my mother. She was a coalminer's daughter and she really loved the ostentatious glitz. Daddy could never turn Dahlia, my mom, down and gave her whatever she wanted. She was a wonderful sweet beautiful woman and a social climber. I loved Dahlia dearly. I call this Dahlia's Place."