From the Past a Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,193 Followers

"Lay back, Darling." She reached own and took hold of my cock. I wanted to warn her.

"Ann, let me wash first. It's a bit mucky." She looked up at me from her position close to my groin.

"That mucky stuff has come from you and me. I would not want this any other way." I wasn't erect, but Ann did not mind. She took me into her mouth.

Tentative at first, but becoming bolder as she got over her fears that I would suddenly start pushing at her. I lay there and let her take her time.

"It's all squishy and tastes lovely." her mouth was once more swallowing me. The next time she raised her head, with a happy smile on her face. I demanded.

"Kiss?" She dived on me and our mouths joined. The taste in her mouth was tangy from both our emissions. She returned to the task in mouth. My cock was getting hard again, and Ann was now trying to swallow as much as possible. She gagged once or twice as she lowered her face too far, but undaunted she tried again. I have only ever been deep-throated once before, but Ann seemingly was going to make a second time for me. Her face was becoming red as she deprived herself of air until her throat relaxed and my cock slid into her throat. She couldn't keep it there for long, as she had to come up, gasping for air, eyes streaming. Nonetheless she had a triumphant smile on her face.

"Wow. That felt so good when I got you down my throat. I shall have to practice that." I sat up and kissed her. She immediately pushed me down.

"Not finished yet. I want you to cum."

"Well I will, soon."

"In my mouth, please David."

"Ann you..."

"I know I don't have to do this, but I want to. So don't try and pull away. I want this." Who am I to argue? She returned to my now fully engorged and blood-red cock.

"I must say, he looks really handsome like this." I had no time to reply as my cock was swallowed once more.

I was not far away, and soon the familiar sensations began in my balls. Ann seemed to feel them too as she concentrated on just holding the tip of my cock in her mouth, and tantalising the prepuce with her tongue. I closed my eyes and allowed it to happen. Ann's hand was holding my balls as if she was trying to encourage spilling my spunk. The opening of my urethra seemed red hot to me as the liquid burst through. I could feel Ann gulping, although to tell the truth it was not a copious emission as I had cum only an hour ago. As the orgasm ran it's course and my breathing returned to something similar to normal, Ann raised her face, with a smile of triumph. I went to pull her to me, but she shook her head, pointing towards her closed mouth. I was having none of this, so sat up and locked my lips with her. My tongue pushed firmly at her closed lips and eventually she gave up the struggle, and out tongues slipped together, tasting and sharing my seed.

We lay quietly for a while, savouring the moment. Then a little voice from somewhere near my chest spoke.

"That was incredible. I loved doing that, and I loved having you spurt in my mouth, it brought me so close to you. But you sharing your spunk after was so wonderful. Rob wouldn't even kiss me after he had used my mouth."

"Let's not talk about Rob. It is you and I now. Us!" I could feel Ann nodding her head.

"Yes. The two of us." I could feel her shake as her fondness for the wisecrack re-asserted itself.

"And when are you going to fuck me again?"

Ann was like an aphrodisiac for me, so a little later I was able. But having cum so much, I did not reach orgasm for quite some time. Ann reaped the benefit with two climaxes before I made it. She looked at me with love and pride.

"I am multi-orgasmic. And I will definitely have difficulty walking!"

Sunday is supposedly the day of rest, and I definitely needed it. We retired to bed for the afternoon, with a bottle of wine. Ann of course had something to say about that.

"This is so decadent. I love it. I have been fucked silly, I'm completely naked and I get to lie in bed, drinking wine with the man I adore, who's also naked. David you are luring this girl into terribly bad habits."

"If I recall I did very little luring."

"Oh yes you did. You kept showing me that beautiful erect cock. What is that if not luring?"

"If you are complaining then I suggest you unhand the object you cite as the root of your enticement." Ann had taken my cock in hand the moment we got into bed.

"Why?" She asked innocently.

"Because if you don't I shall be doing some more luring soon."

"Oh goody!"

*CHAPTER SEVEN What of the future?*

To be honest I was glad that the following week was very busy for me. I had to spend a couple of days at the Head Office, then move on to London. I had some new ranges that needed to be shown to our most prestigious customers. To be honest I hated London. With a boot full of samples, far too heavy to carry further than a couple of hundred yards, I could never find anywhere to park within easy reach of the accounts. Consequently I parked in the suburbs and took a taxi. The cabbies usually looked askance at the bag of samples, but if you are willing to join in their chatter, they became quite happy to help with the load, even on more than one occasion getting out of the cab (that's a miracle) and toting part of it up to the buying offices. That deserved a good tip. The busy week took my mind off Ann. In the moments when she did come into my head I wondered what I was going to do about her. The solution was quite simple really but it took me some time to accept that it was the obvious course.

I phoned her on Thursday evening from the overpriced and under equipped hotel I was staying in. She of course would not recognise the phone number so I gave her a big clue as to who was calling.

"Are you walking any better now?" Ann collapsed into laughter. She was only partly recovered when she said.

"Somewhat, but I am expecting to be just as bad on this coming Monday." She paused for just a moment. "And speaking of coming I hope to be very bad over the weekend. Any offers?"

"Very definitely. But at some time there is something I would like to talk about."

"David, that sounds ominous."

"It isn't meant to be. Shall I pick you up? Or will you use your car with the pedals spaced especially wide for a lady who will spend her weekend with her legs far apart?"

"I'll come in my car, and I will come in your bed, and in the bath, the shower, over the dining table and anywhere else you choose to fuck me."

"Oh getting ambitious are we?"

"David. I have twenty years with zero rations, I need to catch up, even if it kills me."

"More likely it will kill me."

"Oh no. I shall be very gentle with you."

Ann arrived at my house just after seven. She was wearing a long coat. Now I had a fantasy for years that one day a woman would meet me wearing just such a coat, and would open it to reveal herself completely naked. Ann did just that. I took her in my arms, kissed her lips, kissed her breasts, then dropping to my knees kissed her pussy before inserting my tongue. She was wet! Ann gasped.

"Oh God. That's fucking magic." I thought so as well. She didn't allow me to complete this very pleasant task. Before long she dragged me upright and started undressing me. Her haste made her clumsy so I had to help.

"Yes, David. Get naked. I want to see that lovely cock. I was in a hurry too, and got myself out of my clothes in record time. I sat on a chair and indicated my erection.

"It's yours." Ann had been expecting me to lay her on the carpet, so I pulled her over me, indicating that she should put her legs either side of me, and then guided her to the position where she could sink down on my cock. As she sank down, her eyes turned up like a gauge measuring fullness. She quickly learned that she was in control. The rising and falling would be tiring for her as she had to balance on the balls of her feet, but the knowledge of her power easily outweighed the discomfort.

"Now, Ann. You fuck me."

"Yes. Yes I am fucking you. It's bloody fantastic. Fuck!" That last exclamation was wrenched from her as I bent forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucked hard and then bit it gently between my teeth.

"Do it again........Fuck!"

Such was the passions which had been simmering all week, they boiled over very quickly.

"I'm going to cum. Oh You bastard! You bloody bastard! David, you lovely fucking bloody bastard." That was it. Ann climaxed, shaking and moaning and calling me all the names under the sun. Just as she was coming down, I got into the act and spurted a weeks worth of memories of the last weekend, straight up her cunt. That renewed Ann's diminishing climax with cries that sounded as if they were being wrenched from the very heart. Gradually they died away and she flopped down on me like a rag doll.

We were getting our senses together neither moving but nature has its way, and when my cock slipped out of her she moaned.

"Oh no. I like him there." She put her hand down to feel the oily limp appendage.

"But he's still sweet even when he's like this." Most men would take umbrage at their pride and joy being called 'sweet' But before I could say anything Ann started to interrogate me.

"Where did you learn to be so good? Who was she? I hate her!" The smile on her face told me, as if I didn't know, that she was not serious, so in the same vein I answered her.

"It comes naturally. I suppose I am just gifted." Ann was laughing now.

"I know it comes naturally, and from now on it will come naturally in my pussy, my mouth or over my breasts." She stopped for just a moment. "And one day soon it will come in my arse!"

"You're determined about that?"

"Yes David. It is important to me."

"In that case I shall be very happy to accommodate you in that b..." Ann interrupted.

"No! I shall be accommodating you." She couldn't resist the parry. Not ignoring it because it was quite neat, I carried on with what I was going to say.

"But! I have not done that before." That stopped her and she looked worried. Then her face cleared to one of absolute happiness.

"Then my darling David, we will be giving each other something that is a new experience. I am so happy that I can give you something that no other woman has given. That's wonderful." I concurred.

"We are writing our own story, Ann. That's what I want for us." I could say no more as Ann had glued her lips to mine.

When I was released I had something else to say. I reached down to where my clothes had been discarded so haphazardly, and managed to find the little box in the jacket pocket. I held it clasped in my hand as I retrieved it so Ann would not see it.

"Ann I wanted to talk about us, and I know you were worried. I was wrong to tell you that way, so I going to say it now. My dearest Ann, I love you totally, no if's, no but's, absolutely. And I want to change your name to Cole again. Will you marry me?" I opened my hand and the ring box was there. I flicked the catch and opened it. Inside was a ring I had bought in London. It was white gold with a centre solitaire, shouldered by two Ruby's. Ann was dumbstruck, and I knew that later I would pull her leg outrageously. But for the moment I waited. At last she found her voice.

"David. Yes, yes, yes." that serious shaded her face. "But you don't have to do this. I am yours for as long as for ever if that's what you want. You don't need to do this for me."

"I am not. I want this for both of us. Yes, we could live together. But I want to be your husband. It will say something about us, that we are one and indivisible." Ann gave that some thought.

"Then yes. David. I want to be Mrs. Ann Cole again. But this time married to the right brother, it's putting the record straight."

How surreal this was. Both of us naked except I had not had time to take my socks off, Ann sitting legs astride on my lap, facing me with my cum running out of her pussy and I offering her a ring. She held out her left hand palm down, and I slipped the ring on her finger. It was just a little on the large size but that was no problem, we could get it sized next week. I suggested that we should have a bath, then get something to eat. That wicked twinkle came to her eye.

"I know what I want to eat, I am going to have sausage, and the great thing about it is that when I have eaten it, it's still there for me to eat again. What are you going to eat?" Could I not know what she was talking about? I slapped her bottom.

"Come on, hussy. Bath, food, then eat." Ann got off me, and we started upstairs. Halfway up she turned to me.

"I liked you slapping my bottom, does that make me kinky?"

"It's a great bum, definitely worthy of the slapping. It probably makes us both kinky."

"Oh goody!"

Ann ran the bath, pouring in some herbal bath essence I had on the side. She got in then scooted forward looking cheekily at me.

"Room for you as well." I had intended to get in with her anyway, so stepped in behind her. Shit! It was scalding. I moved gingerly getting used to the temperature. She laid back against my chest, relaxing into the heat. The only place I could put my hands was of course to cup her breasts. I had to be still and quiet until I could get acclimatised to the heat. No such problem for Ann, like most women she seemed to enjoy temperatures that would boil a lobster.

"I cannot believe all this. This is a dream, I am going to wake up soon. I am relaxing in the bath with the man I have loved seemingly forever. Who has just made love to me better than anything I could possibly envisage, and with whom I shall make love again shortly. And he has just asked me to marry him." She turned slightly to look in my face.

"Tell me it's not a dream, David."

"It's not a dream, my beautiful, adorable Ann. We are writing our story, it's not fiction, it's real." Tears were running down Ann's face. I moved to wipe them away with my hand.

"They are tears of happiness, David."

"Oh, and I thought it was because the water was too hot." She was still at first, then she shook once, then again and again, until at last she was giggling fit to burst. Her shaking had got me smiling, after all it rubbed parts of her body against parts of mine, and that was very pleasant. She managed to speak through the giggles.

"You bugger! You always do that. Make me laugh when I get too sentimental." She turned again.

"Don't ever stop, David. I need laughter as much as I need love." There was a moments quiet. I waited.

"Anyway. I needed to cook the sausage I am going to eat shortly." I pretended to be affronted.

"Shorty? Who are you calling shorty?" Ann immediately leaped to apologise.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean..." Then she felt me laughing.

"Oh you Bugger! It fits me perfectly. So that means it's the best."

We were lying in bed later with entwined arms and legs which slipped together easily, covered as they were with the oleaginous issues from both of us. Ann startled me.

"Your mother will not be pleased. You marrying me."

"No she won't, but she can be as pissed as she likes. She never counted me as important, so what I do will be of little consequence to her."

"But David. She's your mother."

"Biologically yes. But emotionally no. I rarely see her anyway. The one thing she taught me was to expect nothing from her. No support, no encouragement, no guidance, and especially no love. Fine! I lived with that and adapted to suit. I made my own way in life and my own decisions. I still do, so her opinion means as little to me as I did to her." There was little else to say on that subject, but I had another subject that I wanted to bring up.

"I am thinking that I shall sell this place and buy us the home we want to grow old in. What do you think?" There was a moment for thought before Ann replied.

"I like the idea. I can contribute, I can sell my house. There's a huge mortgage on it, but it will release some capital. Where should we go then?"

"Let's have a drive round on Sunday and have a look. I have always wanted to live in the country."

"So have I, but I wouldn't want to have to drive too far to work." She was contemplative for a while.

"I can't contribute too much to the mortgage payments. I am stretched some months as it is." I suspected as such but it didn't worry me.

"Ann, there will be no secrets between us. I am on sixty-five grand a year, plus director's bonus which normally brings in another thirty grand." All I heard was a gasp.

"I don't expect you to contribute, but I know you will want to. What is the money for if it isn't to buy the life we want, the happiness, the love, the laughter and the content. For some years now I haven't spent all I have earned, well the Inland Revenue spends quite a lot of it. Now I have the reason, the person, you, who makes it all worth while. Let's go and find the place where we can be happy for the rest of our lives, if it's right, the cost will not matter."

Ann raised herself from the bed.

"That makes my measly eighteen grand look puny. I have really hit the jackpot, haven't I?"

"No my love, I am the one who has hit the jackpot, and speaking of that, I think my Jack has started looking for your Pot." Ann chuckled, a very, very dirty chuckle it was, as she looked down.

"Do you know? I think he is, and my Pot will be very happy to welcome him in." Later in the small hours of the morning, Ann murmured sleepily.

"In the last two weeks, I have been fucked more regularly than at any time in my life. The difference is that I never really wanted sex before. Now I can say that with Mr. David Cole I am open at all times to whatever he wants to do with me, or to me, and I shall be deliriously happy for his attentions." There was a moment of quiet. I knew Ann was going to say something else.

"And if I don't accede to his demands, then he will be welcome to spank my bare bottom."

"I'd rather kiss it." Ann's eyes were sparkling.

"Ooh. Now that sounds deliciously kinky."

We found our home. It was a bungalow built in the late nineteen-twenties in a mock Tudor style. At some time the present owners had had a large bedroom with en-suite bathroom built in the roof space, The dormer windows they had added gave lovely views of the countryside. The most pleasing aspect of the property was that it sat in an acre of land, with a small copse at the far point of the land, and that there was no neighbour within half a mile. More important was the kidney-shaped swimming pool set in the terrace at the back. Ann fell in love with it as soon as she saw it, and I was very impressed too. The price was on the high side, so I made an offer, prepared to give ground if it wasn't accepted. I couldn't believe it when the agent told me the vendors had accepted.

Next we had the marriage ceremony. Obviously both of us being divorced there was no question of a church wedding. I was glad that Ann didn't mind. It was quiet ceremony with just a few people attending. Mainly friends, Ann's sister, my sister, Lizzie and Andie, my daughter who of course had met Ann soon after we got together. I had sent an invitation to my mother not expecting a reply. My expectations were realised. Lizzie told me that it had been put straight into the rubbish bin as soon as mother realised exactly who I was marrying. Lizzie by contrast was very pleased.

"You two should have got together years ago. It was obvious to all of us how you both felt. Dad told me that Ann and Rob would never make it, but it was a surprise to him when it was Ann who cheated."

"So Dad knew that Rob would never be faithful?"

"Oh yes. But Mum got incandescent at the very suggestion that he couldn't keep his vows. So Dad didn't say any more."

Neither of us could take too much time off from work, so we had a few days down in Cornwall. It's a beautiful county with such dramatic scenery, and it was as Ann had commented, more enjoyable when there are two of you. Wherever we went we were holding hands, walking down the high streets of picturesque little harbour towns, or strolling along the coastal paths. Ann would stop us frequently to demand a kiss, and along one totally deserted cliff top discovered a penchant for al-fresco sex. A point that I noted, particularly as our new home was not overlooked and had a swimming pool. I had visions of our skinny-dipping and taking our pleasure in each other in many places other than the bedroom.

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,193 Followers