From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm very much a bisexual woman, and I had sucked cock before my relationship with Trish, but none of the men I had been with had been quite as big as her strap on so at first I had experienced some problems with taking everything she had to offer. But after a lot of practice, and Trish certainly gave me a lot of practice, I was able to improve and now I can take the whole dildo down my throat no problem, but this is the first time I've seen Trish suck cock and she's putting me to shame.

I can't help wondering where she got so good at sucking cock. I know she's bi like me so it's possible she's done this for past boyfriends but she hasn't really talked much about her former lovers and I can't help feel that her time with Lita probably has something to do with it. I don't really feel jealous of Lita, after all if she and Trish hadn't been an item then Trish probably wouldn't look at me in that way, and if they were still together Trish probably wouldn't even look at me twice, so I don't feel too bad about it and I certainly can't blame Trish for having a past, but I want to be a good top for her and I find it a little intimidating that she's already so good at being a bottom. I'm so afraid I'm going to let her down.

Wanting to prove to her that I can be a good top I think of ways I can prove myself. I then remember what Trish does at this point and I reach out to grab the back of her head and begin to thrust my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth with the strap on, being careful not to be too rough with her. It's kind of hard because that little dildo is gently sliding in and out of my pussy with every bob of her head and it's making me want to properly fuck her, but I'm definitely going to save that for her pussy......... and her ass.

As I do this I began to give her the same kind of encouragements she would give me.

"That's it Trish, suck that cock." I said, hopefully managing to sound as confident and is in control as she does when she does this to me, "Wrapped those pretty blow job lips around that cock and suck it you little whore. Just like that......... good little girl......... good little cock sucker........."

My word seemed to have an effect because after a minute or so Trish begins to increase her pace, bobbing her head up and down as fast as she can as she noisily slobbers all over the fake cock, getting it ready for her pussy.

After a little more lubrication I tell her, "Ok, that's enough......... I said that's enough!"

She removes her lips from around the shaft looking a bit hurt and I'm unsure whether or not she's pretending or not.

Deciding she must be pretending I said playfully, "My my Trish, you certainly are a greedy little cock sucker......... but I'm tired of fucking your mouth. I want your pussy. Lay down on the bed for me and spread your legs."

There's a moment when Trish just looks at me with an expression that I can't read before moving back to the bed in the position she was in before.

Walking over to her I take a moment to admire her beauty again, before crawling up until I'm lying with my body between her legs and my face level with hers. I look her in the eye and softly spit on my fingers before reaching down to rub her pussy gently. This causes her to moan softly as I trace her outer lips before pushing a digit inside.

Trish likes to finger me a lot. She's never really made me cum from it but she likes using it for foreplay.

Over the past three weeks she has been finding the most inappropriate moments to slide her hand down my pants and play with me until I think I'm going to explode before leaving me high and dry.

I remember this one time in a plane ride in which it was me, her and Lillian Garcia sitting together in a window seat and when Lillian went to the bathroom she casually slid a finger into me like it was nothing in fucked me until just before she came back. We were lucky Lillian didn't catch Trish with her hand inside my panties.

And then there was another time we were driving to the next town, just her and me, and she played with me for hours, only stopping to lick her fingers. She told me I could only cum if I let her pull over and butt fuck me over the hood of the car. Luckily those three times we pulled over we were able to find a deserted enough spot so we didn't get caught, although as the journey wore on I found sitting down on my sore bottom quite the chore.

Of course she enjoys playing with my butt hole a lot to, although at least when she starts playing with that hole I know it won't be long before she fills me with strap on again.

Getting my head out of the past and into the present I slide a second digit into her, and begin to gently curl my fingers inside her as I move them in and out as my thumb rubs over her sensitive clit.

Although Trish has fingered me many times she doesn't normally do it right before sliding my strap on into me, at least not into my pussy, but I want to make sure she's wet enough. I'm always wet enough by this point, but I still feel the need to check, just to make sure I'm doing everything right. To my delight I have found that she is dripping wet for me and more than ready for the strap on.

Of course before I give her what she really wants I decide to tease her a little bit, taking more time than really necessary, taking perhaps a little too much enjoyment from her moans of pleasure and frustration.

Trish had fingered me a lot but I had never really taken her this way before. When I've eaten her in the past Trish always commanded me to only use my mouth and tongue so no matter how much I wanted to I stopped myself from touching her pussy because it wasn't what she wanted. But now I'm in control and I have to say the feeling of her pussy clamping down on my fingers feels wonderful and I'm momentarily overwhelmed as I come to realise for the first time I'm really inside her. I've had my tongue inside her before but this is different, somehow more special. For a fleeting moment I wish the strap on around my waist was real, but it quickly passes. I refuse to believe that anything could be better than what I have with her and I wouldn't risk that for the whole world, especially when I feel like our relationship is about to cross a boundary which I'm almost certain will bring us closer together than we've ever been.

Finally taking my fingers out of her I line up the strap on to the entrance of her pussy and look into her eyes. I see nothing but love and need staring back at me but all the same I decide to make sure that this is what she wants.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask, not even trying to act like a top and just trying to be myself.

She stares at me for a minute before smiling one of the biggest smiles ever, "More than anything else in the world."

I can tell she means it and I smile, gently kiss her forehead, and begin to push the toy inside her.

She moans out loud as the head of the shaft slides into her.

"Relax." I said, which is pretty dumb because she's done this to me God knows how many times and said the exact same thing to me so it's not like I'm telling her something she doesn't already know.

I expect her to say something like 'I know you dumb bitch' but she doesn't, instead she just gives me a weak smile and closes her eyes, obviously to concentrate on relaxing those tight pussy muscles.

I give her a few moments to relax before continuing to slide the dildo inside her, listening carefully to her moans and stopping when ever I feel is necessary to allow her to adjust. Eventually I'm able to slide the last inch inside her which causes her to let out a loud moan.

I looked down to where our bodies are joined. The dildo is completely inside her now and the only thing visible other than our naked bodies is the straps around my waist and lower thighs.

And then a thought occurs to me.

When Trish uses the strap on she calls it her cock and tells me to think of it as if it was a part of her. I do the same thing now only this time it's my cock and I'm inside Trish. I find the idea of being inside Trish overwhelming and even though I can't physically feel a thing, emotionally it's wonderful.

I feel so connected to her now and I want to know if she feels the same way. I want to look into her eyes and see the same love that I feel for her right now. I want to look into her eyes, but there closed, those beautiful eyes hidden from sight behind her pretty lids. Well that just won't do.........

"Open your eyes." I said, my voice more pleading than I would have liked, but it gets the job done.

When Trish opens her eyes I see nothing but love staring back at me and I smile down at her before I slowly remove the dildo......... my cock......... from her and gently push it back in before repeating the process, sliding what I now emotionally believed to be myself in and out of the woman I love.

Our eyes stay locked as I move my cock with in her, only moving a few inches at a time, being as gentle as I can, wanting more than anything to make love to her in this new and exciting way.

As I look into her eyes I can't help but remember all the other times we've done this only it was me on the receiving end of the cock. Trish always gives me some time to loosen up but it's usually soon followed by a hard pussy pounding. Sometimes I wish she would be a little more gentle with me, but most of the time I'm horny for her and more than ready for it. Of course no matter what the situation I'm just glad that I get to be with Trish after loving her from afar for so long. I can still remember crying myself to sleep because I didn't think she'd ever return my affection but now she has she has enriched my life more than she can ever know and all I want to do now is make her happy.

The thing is I feel like the only way I can make her happy now is to act like the top she was......... the top she is......... and I can't help feeling I'd be much happier just continuing this slow pace all night. But that's not what she wants. Or at least that's not what I think she wants. I feel a little confused right now. Normally when I'm confused I look to Trish for guidance but I'm having trouble reading what her eyes are trying to tell me so I just fall back into trying to remember how she would act at this point. If she were on top she would be calling me names right now. I don't feel like going too over the top with that at this point but that thought does give me an idea.

Finally breaking eye contact I bend my head down and began licking and sucking on the side of her neck, making her moan even louder than before.

I continue this for a while before eventually I whisper in her ear, "How does it feel Trish......... how does it feel to have me inside you........."

Her moans increase and I can't tell if this is a turn on for her or not but I decide to continue anyway.

"It's not a dildo Trish......... it's a cock......... it's my cock......... don't ask how or why it just is......... it's my cock......... it's me inside you......... it's us together......... it's you and me becoming one........."

At this she begins to cry and I raise my head up to look at her in shock.

"Trish!" I say in confusion.

"Mickie......... please stop........." Trish sobs.

I'm frozen to the spot for a moment before I begin to pull out of her.

"NO!" Trish practically screamed grabbing hold of my shoulder, "Don't stop that......... just stop......... being so......... gentle........."

I swallow hard, "I don't want to hurt you."

Trish smiles at me, "You could never hurt me Mickie........."

I return her smile and hope she's right.

"Now please......... fuck me........." she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

Leaning in so that my mouth was hovering above her ear I whisper, "Wrap your pretty legs around me........."

Trish followed my instructions slowly, her arms as well as her legs wrapping themselves around me and holding on to me for dear life.

I raise my head to look her in the eye again, "I love you Trish."

"I love you too Mickie." Trish said, with such honesty and love it actually hurt me a little thinking what I was about to do.

Slowly pulling out until only the head was inside her, I waited a few seconds and then slammed back inside her with all my might. She let out a long ear piercing scream as I began to slam fuck her love hole, doing my very best to imitate her when she did this to me. Her fingernails dug into my back and her legs tightened around me as I hammered hammer into her, the whole time searching her eyes for a sign that I should stop but I saw none. In fact as I continued to roughly fuck her she only seemed to want more, going so far is even to start insulting herself.

"Come on Mickie......... fuck me........." Trish begged, clutching to me desperately, "fuck me like a whore......... fuck me like your whore........."

I couldn't deny her words were having an effect on me, although part of me feels a little guilty about it and I find myself wanting to personalise this. Whenever Trish swore at me the words were more of a turn on than turn off mostly because before each word she would call me hers which would make everything ok and make me feel both loved and controlled at the same time. Some people may think that's twisted but I don't care. And right now I just want to give her the same comfort I felt in those moments.

So, looking down at her eyes I smile and said, "So Trish......... you want to be my whore?"

"Oh yes Mickie........." Trish cried, looking at me as if she was drowning and I'd just thrown her a lifeline, "I want to be your whore."

I smile and continued, "Do you want to be my slut?"

"Yes Mickie......... I want to be your slut." Trish said joyfully.

Leaning down so my face is closer to her, I said in a huskiest voice I possess, "Do you want to be my bitch?"

Trish looked at me as if she suspected she was in for something. She was right to be suspicious but she answered my question anyway in her clearest voice as if she was trying to let me know she meant it with all of her heart.

"Yes Mickie......... I want to be your bitch."

I smiled playfully at her, "Then take it......... bitch!"

And with that I began to fuck her with everything that I had, putting everything that was me, my very soul, into this fucking in a desperate attempt......... in a desperate need to please her. At that point she seemed to lose any ability to form recognisable words as completely un-comprehendible jargon spilled from her mouth as if she was speaking in tongues or something. I couldn't tell whether she was trying to tell me something or whether she was just moaning but ultimately I decided to just plow on with it and continue plowing the emotional embodiment of myself into her with every fibre of my being.

This whole time I've been thrusting into her I've been impaling myself on the small dildo inside the strap on, and although I feel as if I could cum from this I want to save my strength. I know if I cum it will drain my energy and I want to put everything I have into pleasing her, even if that means denying my own pleasure.

I'm not sure how long it lasted. Days, hours, minutes, seconds, I don't know. All I know is for one moment in time I was completely and utterly dominating her and a part of me loved it......... but another part of me felt guilty for loving it. It was hard to comprehend it. It was wonderful and terrible at the same time. Just when it felt like it was going to go on forever the woman I love with all my heart let out a deafening scream and she came, her body squeezing me like a vice as we stared into each other's eyes. I saw wondrous explosions and sparkles in her eyes which I don't remember ever seeing before, and from the way her body is shaking and shattering I can it has to be one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, or at least her most submissive.

I gently slow my thrusting until I just leave the dildo buried inside her and watch her as she recovers. She looks like a goddess slowly falling from heaven and I just want to catch her in my arms and keep her safe for all eternity. I also want to keep her for myself for all eternity.

At that moment I start thinking about the others she has been with and for the first time I can honestly say I feel jealous of Lita because she got to see her in this way first, and for all I know it was better with the redhead. I then began to feel insecure wondering if I failed Trish, if I hadn't been forceful enough during the fucking, if I hadn't used the right words. Then I remembered I had a second chance and although I certainly wouldn't rush it, when the time came hopefully I could prove myself to her as a top and in doing so be with her in a way no man or woman had ever been with her before.

When I'm sure that her climax is over and her pussy has calmed down I remove the strap on from her as slowly and gently as possible. Trish lets out a little whimper when I began to remove the dildo and another one when I finally pulled it out of her.

Getting off the bed I stood before her body and looked down at her remembering how she looked and how she sounded at her most dominant and I do my best to mimic it. I want to seem as much like a top as possible for what I was about to say next.

"Bend over."

Trish's POV

I watch as Mickie move her body so that she is laying down on top of me which I can't help but love even though technically speaking it isn't what a "top" would normally do I know I've never done it after having her eat me out.

"That's just one of the many differences between you and her though isn't it."

My brain says.

I smile a small smile to myself on the inside knowing what my brain is referring to. What it is referring to is the fact that no matter what Mickie is doing to me she's doing it out of love or rather with love like when she ate me out even though she was being a top she was still being herself and right now she is being herself by laying down on top of me instead of doing what I would have done if we where in our normal roles and that is I would have immediately moved on to the next part of our lovemaking.


I'm not saying that for the past three weeks whenever me and Mickie have made love I've done everything eaten her out fucked her pussy with a strap on fucked her ass etc I'm not saying that was all done without any love involved there was love involved however that love unfortunately was clouded by other emotions and other things having nothing to do with Mickie and having everything to do with my former lover Lita.

Put it another way all the times that I have been with Mickie physically I have been with her and in part I have also been with her emotionally however mentally I haven't been with Lita or rather I haven't been thinking/wishing Mickie was Lita however I have been thinking about her and thinking about what she did to me how she broke my heart etc and all the emotions that her breaking up with me have come to the surface when I thought I had dealt with them but as it turns out they where in hiding and have been coming out for the past three weeks whenever me and Mickie have made love.

My thoughts are suddenly disturbed by the feel of Mickie's lips on mine and I immediately come out of my thoughts and return to the present and as soon as Mickie's lips touch mine I can feel the passion as well as the love it's not just coming through via the kiss it's radiating off of her.

I feel so weird it's like for the past three weeks I've said I feel things and I do in part and yet at the same time I feel numb however tonight I don't feel numb anymore I can feel Mickie's love as if it is radiating off of her body and hitting mine before I have the chance to return the kiss however Mickie breaks it much to my dismay I look at her and can tell that she did that on purpose almost as if she knew I was about to return the kiss due to the wicked smile she has on her face.

1...678910...12