Frost on the Pumpkin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"Do you like what you see so far? - When I lift up, pull my panties down and the nylons will come with them."

She lifted and I pulled from the waistband. She had to spread her legs a little, so I could free them from her crotch. Once free, she let her ass fall back onto the hay and raised her legs, while I continued to pull until her feet were bare.

As with her breasts, I couldn't resist her thick black patch. With the same zeal, I dove between her legs. Burying my face into her wet folds. I treated her pussy just like her tits. I sucked her labia and clit into my mouth and let my tongue begin its exploration.

She began to raise her hips and she grabbed a hand full of my hair. As her movements became more erratic, she became wetter and wetter. Several times, I had to swallow her juices. Her cries and thrusts made me continue licking and sucking until she froze. Her entire body went rigid and then, just as fast she clamped her legs around my head and squeezed as she cried out. It almost sounded like a wail of agony, followed by Oh God, Oh God, for a half dozen times. When she finally released me, I had to let go and gulp for air, like a drowning man, a happily drowning man.

I was now ready to explode. I knew that the moment my cock even got close to her pussy, it would be over in seconds. But, my inner drive didn't care.

I never had intercourse before, but instinctively I knew what I had to do and what went where.

While Mariah laid their, her eyes still wide and her breathing labored, I quickly undid the buttons of my shirt, struggled with the tight cuffs, then in record time kicked my shoes off and dropped my pants. My underwear coming down with them. I wasted no time.

As I began to position myself, Mariah was just coming down from the after shocks of her orgasm. "Wait," she panted out. "Mom told me about this. Lay back Tim. We both want this to last."

Like a child being led, I followed her directions. My rigid aching cock needed release, and it almost happened when I felt Mariah's hand take hold of me.

"Tim, you're beautiful," she said as her hand now began caressing my shaft. "I've never done this, so if I hurt you, tell me. I'll do the best I can Tim."

At the conclusion of those words, her head move down and I watched as she took my cock into her mouth. More and more she took until her lips were at the base. That's when I felt it. Her throat constricted around it. I couldn't believe the sensation. Another second of this and I was going to cum. I heard her gag and wretch. I watched as tears filled her eyes and there was a puff of air that rushed around my cock and made her cheeks blow out. The next second her mouth was open. My cock was again in her grasp as she sucked in air. Two breaths and once again I felt the tightness of her throat around my cock. This time, it brought me over the edge. I began to pulse and squirt my cum down her throat. She pulled away once she felt my first large shot. My cock, now out of her mouth but I couldn't stop. The next bolt struck her chin and lips. Instantly she took it back into her mouth, but only the head. As she sucked and stroked my shaft with her hand, I shot three more times.

I had no control over my body as I trembled and my limbs shook. I now understood why Mariah cried out and her body convulsed. I had never felt anything feel so good.

Even the times that I masturbated never came close to this.

Mariah was still sucking on my cock as it began to soften, her tongue working on my tip trying to coax more cum out of me.

"Come up here," I called to her.

She released my member and wiped my cum from her chin. There was still a small remnant of it on her lower lip. I pulled her to me and began kissing her. There was a momentary salty tang as my mouth covered hers and our tongues began to intertwine. As they did, I began to feel heat and my cock began to fill with life.

I gently pushed her back and moved between her legs. My cock pushed against her stomach as I lay on top of her. My hand cradled the back of her neck as I began kissing her throat. As I began to suck she lifted her chin, exposing more of the tender flesh to me. Almost as if she was begging to be devoured.

As I sucked and kissed, I moved my hips up and back, allowing my cock to slide into position. She was so very wet that with just the slightest move forward, I pushed the head between her folds and brought it into her tight opening.

"Mariah, I will take it very slow. Tell me if I'm hurting you."

She gave no verbal response. She just looked into my eyes and threw her arms around my neck. In one swift move, she pulled me down on top of her as she pushed her hips up. My cock now buried deep in her as our bellies slapped together.

She gave a loud groan of pain. I felt her body tense and then relax. Her cry sent a bolt of fear thru me and I went to pull out of her. As soon as she felt me move, she wrapped her legs around me and held me tight.

"Don't move Tim. Not yet" she panted the words out in an obvious effort to control the pain she was still feeling.

"God, I didn't expect it to be like this. I can feel my insides still stretching. I feel so full. - The pain is slowly leaving Tim. But you feel so very good in me. Just give me another minute to adjust."

I didn't know what to think of her words. I did know that my first shock had left and my mind was now consumed with the feel of my cock, fully encased by rippling muscles. My urge to begin a wild thrusting was only calmed by Mariah's request that I just stay in her. I wasn't sure how much longer I could control what seemed like an automatic muscle response as even now I felt myself pushing harder against her. It was as if I wanted to fill more of her, to go deeper.

The first movement of her hips set me off. I raised my hips and my cock began its withdrawal. When I felt the head reach the outer edge of her pussy, I began a slow push forward. This first slow thrust brought groans of pleasure from both of us. My second thrust was an equally slow out and in. By my third push, I felt Mariah meeting me and as we pushed against each other, I couldn't help but make the exclamation.

"Oh Fuck, this feels so good."

My words came as a shock to me and I stopped my movement as l looked into Mariah's eyes, expecting to see disapproval.

Instead, what I got was a small smile as she said. "Yes Tim. It does feel so fucking good. I want you to tell me, tell me how your cock feels in my virgin pussy. Tim fuck me and tell me how you love it."

Her words inflamed my desire and I began fucking her with hard heavy thrusts. Her groans and moans were occasionally interrupted by "Yes, fuck me Tim."

I was close to cumming when I felt the sharp pain of her fingernails being raked down my back and her legs once again wrapped around me, preventing me from having full thrusts into her. Not that it mattered. The feel of her contractions on my cock was all it took for me to begin to cum.

"Shit, Mariah, I'm cumming in you."

Her response was a loud a long groan of, "YeeeeeAAAA", as her hips pushed forward. If she had not been holding me in her with her legs, my cock would have been pushed out of her as her body shook and strained in a wild convulsion. Much of which I missed because my body was doing much the same as I instinctively fought to push deeper into her to insure that my seed was well placed.

I was spent as her orgasm was just beginning to calm. Once she began to relax and release her leg hold on me, I collapsed on top of her. Our labored breathing would not allow either of us to speak but a feeling of complete love washed over me.

Her insides were still throwing off periodic pulses that would squeeze my cock. I lay on her until one of those pulses pushed my softened cock out of her.

I moved off and lay on my side facing her. The cold night air was working its way into the barn and I felt a non-sexual shiver travel thru me.

Mariah turned away from me and when she rolled back, she had two blankets. She was definitely prepared for this.

She covered us as I watched, fascinated by the way each of her movements made her breasts jiggle and sway.

Once we were covered, she snuggled down next to me and we held each other. Happiness beaming from both our faces, we were glad to be young and alive in the arms of the person that we loved.

-----

The barn was warming and the sun was high when we woke.

"Shit," Mariah exclaimed. "The lawyer. We have the reading this morning."

She grabbed her things. "Hurry," she exclaimed as I began to pull my pants on.

"There isn't time," she exclaimed as she ran naked from the barn to the house.

I finished putting my pants on, grabbed my shirt and shoes, and then ran after her. In my younger days, I use to run barefoot all around the barn and house. They must have added all these stones to the ground over the past three years. I found myself limping and in pain by the time I made it to the front porch.

I was still blurry eyed from the night. We didn't get much sleep. Our newly discovered apatite for sex left little time for such mundane things.

I made breakfast while Mariah cleaned herself and got ready. It was a big temptation to molest her when I saw her leave the bathroom naked and walk to her room. However, other things were weighing on my mind. Like my mothers threat. I needed to do something, but I had no ideas.

By the time Mariah came out, I had finished eating and took my turn getting ready. I finished with just enough time for us to make the appointment. As we started to go, I stopped Mariah.

"I want you to know that I love you and no matter what happens I'll do my best to protect you."

"Tim, have faith. Mom told both you and I that she would be here to help. I trust her now, just as I did when she was alive. Think Tim. She knew what she was doing when she told us it was our time and when she used her favorite expression for sex, that the frost was on the pumpkin. You have to give her credit. To the end she was all Indian with a touch of Yankee horse trader in her."

Mariah's words didn't do much to quell my fears of what my mother might do. Though she was right about grandma insuring that Mariah and I would find each other.

-----

"Good. Now that the principal parties are here, we can begin."

My mothers face was tight and her anger showed thru as Grandma's attorney read the will, almost exactly as she had told it to me, except for a clause.

The attorney went on, "Should either of the receiving parties contest the will, that would be considered an act of disrespect and the inheritance will be forfeited to my Grand-Son."

With those words, my mother sprang to her feet, causing the chair to fall back as she spat out, "The old senile bitch. She can't do this to me. That little bastard whore isn't her blood or my sister. She was a poor excuse of a mother to me. I tell you the old bitch was crazy and that will means nothing."

The attorney drew himself to full height and glared at her. "I assure you Mrs. Tucker, your loving mother was one of the sanest people in this town. Should you attempt to besmirch her and her request I have the power as her attorney to present before a judge that you, Mrs. Tucker are in disrespect of your mother's final wishes. Your outburst here today would be enough for me to begin. Do I make myself clear Mrs. Tucker?"

My mother never answered him. She stormed from the office, slamming the door behind her.

The attorney now turned to Mariah. "I am terribly sorry for your loss Miss Holt. Your mother was a wonderful woman."

"Mr. Samuels, to me she was my mother. However, the facts are that she took me in from an unmarried Indian woman who died giving me life. In part Mrs. Tucker is correct I'm not her sister and I am a bastard child and legally Jenny Holt is not my mother."

A confused look crossed the Attorneys face. "I must disagree, Miss Holt. Legally she is your mother. I have Legal court and tribal adoption documents to prove that you are one of the two daughters of Jenny Holt. Just as I have similar documents on your mother young man."

"What? - I don't understand," I sputtered.

Once again, the attorney looked puzzled. "Didn't you know that your grandmother adopted your mother?"

"No, I didn't and I don't think she knows."

The attorney's face when white. "Oh, my. So she thinks that she is..."

I didn't need to hear the end of the sentence in order to answer. "Probably. It would explain a few things."

"Oh Dear," the attorney went on. "She never left me any directions on whither to tell either of you or not."

Mariah now spoke calmly. "Don't worry Mr. Samuels, I'll tell her, that will relieve you of the responsibility and if she wants to see the documentation, well I assume it is part of my mothers estate."

Relief filled his face," Yes, Why yes it is."

-----

When we left the office, I was excited. I knew that this information would destroy my mother.

"So Mariah do you want to tell my mother the good news now or save it for a real confrontation."

"I can't and won't do that Tim."

"But she wants to destroy you. You can stop her now."

"No Tim. If Mom had wanted her to know, she would have arranged for her to find out. Just like she made sure I would know, by asking you to tell me. I think she thought that by you telling me it would help with the bond between us. As I think back, Mom always was a matchmaker."

"So what do we do?"

"We go and get Mom's ashes. Then we abide by her private wishes. She told me Tim, did she tell you as well?"

"No, she had so much to say and she and I had so very little time alone."

She looked at me questioningly. "Tim don't you realize, that tonight is the night of Halloween when we celebrate the harvest and."

She paused, waiting for me to finish her sentence. It didn't take long before it came to me.

"A night of remembrance for loved ones that have departed. - She couldn't have planned this, could she?"

"Tim I don't know, but her request was that her ashes be thrown into a celebration fire so she could give back to the earth, air and water what she had taken in life."

We got the urn that contained my grandmother's ashes. Mariah held it as if she were cradling a baby as I drove home, to the home that Mariah now owned.

She was quiet on the way, but once we got there, she turned into her mother.

"Tim you need to change and go down to the field and prepare the fire. I'll begin the wheat bread, I think we have a small capon in the frig and I'll make her Indian pudding. - Hurry Tim there is lots to do before the moon begins to rise. Oh, check in the barn and see if you can find some applejack. If not I'll do what I can with the apples we have."

With a smile and no comment, I went in and changed.

When I was done with my assigned chores, I went back to the house. I had just opened the door to the kitchen and the familiar smells of Mariah's cooking rocketed me back in time and for an instant, I thought I saw my Grandmother standing behind Mariah.

I shook my head to clear my vision and when my eyes, once again fell upon her, I felt my heart swell. A second later, more than my heart was swelling. She was wearing new buckskins. No longer, the pants and shirt of her old set. This was a one-piece dress that hugged her hips and ass. Her long raven hair hung down her back in a ponytail.

With no further hesitation, I moved behind her and brought my lips to the side of her neck as my arms encircled her and my hands clamped over her breasts.

"Oh Tim," she sighed as she tilted her head back and pushed her ass back into me.

"The bread," she gasped and pulled away from me, rushing to the oven. She opened the oven door and gave an audible sigh of relief before she turned and spoke to me.

"Now go and get cleaned up and change, before you make me burn something else. I put out your new skins. I hope they fit. I made them for you two years ago and with Mom's help guessed at the size."

-----

Mariah and I sat side by side eating our small feast of celebration, as the fire kept the chill away from us.

The pink glow in the west was almost gone when Mariah announced, just as her mother would have. "It's time."

She stood and picked up the urn that contained the ashes of the woman that we both loved and knew as Mother and Grandmother. With her knife, she broke the seal and with the reverence due this sole that gave so very much of her to us, we slowly walked hand in hand to the flickering fire.

"Help me with this Tim. I don't want to let go of even her ashes."

"Mariah, this is what she wanted. Let go of her my love. Honor her wish."

I took Mariah's hand that held the urn and together we turned it and emptied its contents into the flames. We both watched as a shower of sparks, still glowing brightly leapt into the night sky and rose far above the flame and heat before disappearing.

Mariah cast the empty vessel into the fire and began a slow steady beat with her foot on the ground. I followed suit and we began our slow dance around the fire as Mariah wailed a rhythmic chant that I had never heard before.

I was almost lost in the dance when my Grandmothers voice rang out in my head. "Go Tim, stop her."

It took me a moment before I noticed the fiery glow coming from the area of the house.

"No," I screamed as I ran towards the house.

As I got closer, I could see flames now leaping high into the sky as the barn burnt. I didn't have to get any closer to know that the dark figure standing in front of the fire was my mother.

I continued running toward her, screaming, "Why, Why. She loved you. She took you in."

As I got closer, I could see her face illuminated by the flames. The flickering fire light gave it a distorted demonic appearance that made me pause.

Slowly and deliberately, she turned and looking at me, spat, "I told you I'd make good on my promises. That little bastard whore of yours will have nothing."

The faint sound of distant sirens could be heard as I began to speak to her. I was surprised and a little shocked at how calm I now felt. There was no desire to physically attack her or be verbally angry.

"You are my mother, no matter what. Grandma loved you, and you had no idea that you are just like Mariah."

Her face was contorted as she screamed back at me, "I am not like that little bitch."

"Mom, you are. You were adopted just as she was. You were loved just like she was."

"NO, NO, NO. These are lies!"

The sirens were getting closer and my mother knew that her time to act was limited. She turned and ran to her car, opened the door and removed a metal gas can.

I froze in place, not from fear of my mother torching the house, but of the specter of my Grandmother.

My mothers face turned ashen as she too saw her adopted mother.

"Lilly. It is true. I did not give birth to either you or Mariah. You both have much in common. - Lilly, come to me and I can save you."

"No, No! This isn't real. This is all your doing. You're the one I hate."

She was looking in my direction and I thought she was talking to me until I felt Mariah's hand slip into mine.

I was still in shock at seeing my Grandmother, but Mariah's face was calm and serene as she too saw her mother.

"Lilly," I heard my grandmothers voice again. "Lilly, this isn't you. Come to me, I can help."

The sirens were close; I could see the lights at the beginning of the dirt drive.

As the specter of my grandmother began to approach my mother, she shrieked a horrible sounding, "NOooo," as she turned and ran.

Mariah's voice now rang out, "Lilly, DON'T!"

Her cry of warning was too late. In her fear and panic, my mother ran in front of a slow moving pickup driven by one of the volunteer firemen. She seemed to just lightly bounce off the hood, and then she fell under the wheel of the city's only large fire engine.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers