Frozen Assets: Love on the Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anneski
anneski
32 Followers

I felt his fingers fumbling with my pants, ripping them out of his way, and then, finally, his mouth is upon me, lapping at me, teasing and tantalizing my hungry pussy. I shove my hips forward, thrusting myself at his face, all pretence at reluctance gone, no time for delicacy.

His teeth graze my inflamed flesh and I squealed in shocked delight, bucking wildly, my desperation urging him on.

If he stopped now, I'd beg if I had to.

Luckily for me, this time at least, there's no need.

His tongue whipped across my swollen clit, and I felt my orgasm starting. Every muscle tensed and there was a brief moment when time stood still… and then it resumed, and I screamed aloud my ecstasy as I crashed around in my chair, with his mouth clamped firmly over my cunt, his tongue lashing me like a crop being used on a recalcitrant horse, urging me further, and faster.

When he finally stopped I was sobbing, overwrought emotions spilling over, mirroring the glistening chunks of ice that spilled forth earlier in the game play.

I composed myself a little as he untied me, breathing deeply and thinking about my necklaces. I loved those necklaces, and now they were lying broken on the cold wet floor. I let some of my earlier anger bolster my resolve, and I struggled to my feet, calling him names as I shook the remains of my clothes to the floor, and wincing against the light as I tore off the blindfold.

I wobbled as the pins and needles prickled my numb feet, but I managed to advance on him. He looked so bloody smug, and cool and collected. Stood there, an obscenely huge bulge in his jeans, so….. Calm!

He shrugged off my anger about my ruined suit, and my precious jewellery. But he didn't quite manage to shrug me off, as I pounced on him, hitting him, hard enough to provide some outlet for my anger, which otherwise might have ruined the rest of the night, but not hard enough to really hurt him – or me. I do love him after all, just that I don't particularly want to like him right now.

He managed to grab me eventually, and we fell in a heap onto the slippery floor.

Then it was my turn to rip his clothes, as I tore his T-shirt to shreds, gouging chunks out of his chest in the process.

I kissed him frantically, biting his lips and tongue, shoving my own tongue deep into his mouth, tasting the blood from the nips, and the faint tang of my own juices still lingering. I turned from pulling his hair in my fervour, to pulling at his cock, as I grabbed it, hissing as I felt the hardness and heat of it.

Good, that heat would help thaw me nicely within.

I straddled him, forcing myself down to take his whole length, grunting with the effort of accommodating him fully in the one stroke.

He tried to steady me by grabbing my bum and dictating the rhythm, but it was way too late for that.

I swore at him to fuck me as I rode him hard and furiously, filthy words pouring from my mouth as the water had poured from my body.

Seconds later we were both convulsed in a joint climax, the noise probably having the neighbours considering sending for the police.

Then came the mutual collapse, and we led there, panting, our bodies still joined, amongst a scattered battlefield of shredded clothing and a gradually spreading puddle of water and bodily fluids.

*************************************

Now I sit, hot and wet once again, smiling up at him and thanking him for my tea.

He sits gingerly on the edge of my bath, watching me, and I toy with the idea of pulling him in to join me.

My hands soon discover other work though, gliding through the water to tease my tender pussy, as idly he toys with my breasts, stroking the nipples and coaxing another display of arousal from them.

"You know, I'll play you and win one day," I say.

"I'm looking forward to it," he smiles, his fingers brushing my cheek. I swiftly bend my head to rub against them, much as a cat might. He's forgiven, and he knows it.

"So what do you call this one then?" I query, knowing it's going to be a cool title – cool, geddit?

"Frozen Assets."

I grin, and nod. "Yes, good one, good one," I agree, admiring the ease with which he comes up with these play on words.

"I did know it was you, "I assure him, "Well, after a few moments anyway. And I will win one day."

He smiles, saying that he's looking forward to that, knowing full well that he'd totally fooled me this time, initially at least.

We look into each others eyes, seeing our love accepted and returned in full measure, and we smile, unified as always in our quips.

"Well, if you're going to freeze somebody's assets…."

"Then you'd better do it with style."

anneski
anneski
32 Followers
12