Frustrated on a Plane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hand pumped his shaft I leaned my head to his shoulder and whispered, "My hand is nice, isn't it? Long slender fingers. Don't you want to cum?"

He nodded and closed his eyes, given himself over to the feeling. I thought I'd push it a little more.

"But," I almost hissed wickedly, "Too bad you can't have my mouth with its bright shiny lips..." He groaned a little and raised his hips up. "You know it's really a shame that we don't have that kind of privacy... poor Sir, deprived of his slut's mouth."

He angled away from me so he could look at me. His eyes flared with need, but his look was serious. He grumbled barely audibly, "Don't stop what you're doing."

I didn't understand at first, but then he reached up and hit the call button signaling Savannah to come attend to us. Oh god, she'd see us! He wanted her to see us. I dared not stop storking him but suddenly my stomach was full of butterflies as her tall silhouette approached us, his cock in my hand. Me sliding up and down, up and down.

She glanced down into his lap and saw my hand stroking his cock. Smiling, as if this were completely expected, she asked simply, "And what can I do for you, Sir?"

"Savannah," he said fairly calmly and quietly as I pumped his cock with my fist and kept my eyes from meeting hers, "we have a bit of a situation here and we need a little privacy."

"Oh yes sir," she said a little too eager, "I certainly understand. I'm happy to stay here for a moment, if you like. No one will see through me."

"Thank you," he said, "that is just what I need."

I didn't understand at first. No one had seen us, and no one was going to. What did we need her to stand there for? Was it just because he wanted her close by? I felt so small and then I felt him reach behind my head and grab my pony tail.

In one swift motion he pulled my head into his lap, my mouth and eyes mere inches from where my hand stayed wrapped his cock.

He pulled my head up, his hand wrapped in my long pony. I was hovering mere inches from his swollen cock. Even though I had stopped stroking him, my hand hadn't let go of his cock.

"Hands behind your back," he hissed, barely audibly above the ambient noise of the plane. Releasing his cock was easy enough, but the other hand had instinctively lurched forward and pressed against his seat between his legs when he pulled me forward into his lap. If I moved it now, all that would be holding me up was his hand in my hair.

When I hesitated, I felt a sharp tug at my hair follow by an insistent, "Now!" And my hand shot behind my back and grabbed its counterparts wrist. The weight of head fell into his hand and he held me above his hard cock.

I heard Savannah smile as she said, "Obedient little thing, isn't she?"

But he ignored her and instead forced my mouth down on his cock. I'm not sure I could have stopped him slipping past my lips, but I didn't want to anyway. He knew how I liked it, and both the rough treatment and the thought that he knew so well what I wanted made me even wetter as his cock invaded my mouth.

He moved my head up and down, I just relaxed, letting him control me, concentrating instead on making sure my lips and tongue gave as much pleasure as I knew how to his invading member. Letting him basically jack himself off with my mouth... on a plane full of people... while the pretty flight attendant watched.

I was sort of bent over in my seat, half on my knees, hands behind my back as he took my mouth. The wetness that had plagued me all day was now noticeable on my thighs. Still not able to touch myself, I concentrated on a rhythm, clenching my thighs together as he lowered my head in faster and faster strokes.

It wasn't enough. Attempts to get myself off by merely rubbing my thighs together just served to frustrate me to the point of tear which now ran down my face, taking some mascara with them. An observer might have thought I was crying because of the rough treatment, but they would have been wrong.

His cock reached the back of my throat and I gagged a little, and then again as he tried to slip his head into the tight narrow of my throat, making it extend and bulge in a most lewd way. Doing my best to relax and accept what he needed to give me, to accept what I was at that moment. His toy, his plaything, his little slut. And I wanted to be the best little slut possible.

Suddenly he pulled me down into his lap, my nose pressed against the material of his pants as his cock began to choke me, making it hard to breathe. He held me down on his like that, and I struggled against him, a natural panic for air setting in, unable to stop myself from opening my lips and letting saliva fall from my lips and pool against the base of his cock. It didn't help though, I still couldn't breathe.

My heart raced and my lungs began to ache. How long would he take me like this? Oh god, I really was nothing more than a hole to use! He was going to get off as I squirmed for air. He might let me pass out!

The thought made my thighs even slicker.

Just as suddenly he pulled me up and I sucked in as much air as I could through my nose, my mouth still being filled. But again he pushed me back down and robbed my air. Whether he held me down longer or not, I don't know, but I felt light headed as I squirmed, but I refused to move my hands from behind my back, refused to stop being exactly what he wanted, what he needed... his obedient little slut.

He pulled me all the way off of him, leaving my mouth hanging open with my saliva dripping down my lips and onto his cock as I panted in air. His hand in my hair all that held me up.

"She's making a bit of a mess in your lap," Savannah helpfully pointed out.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," he said, looking straight down at me, "And so help me, god, if one drop spills from your lips and messes my pants, you won't cum for the entire time we're in Spain."

My heart skipped a beat at his word. Two weeks. We were going to be in Spain for two weeks and he was threatening to not let me cum! And on vacation, where he talked about how he was going to use me every single day. Oh God, I had to get this right. I'd explode if I didn't.

And back down I went, his cock now sliding briskly against my tongue. I didn't know when he would explode, by I knew he was close, so I kept my lips sealed tightly around his cock. He could drown me in cum for all I cared, but I wasn't letting a single drop past my lips.

I thought I heard Savannah urge him on, and I suddenly had the perverse need to show her, as well as him, just how much I could take. What an obedient girl I was for my Sir.

And then it happened, he pushed my head down hard and I felt an eruption of hot slick liquid against the back of my abused throat. I swallowed greedily, eager to stay ahead of the flood.

A second shot flooded my mouth, and before I could swallow, a third. His semen pooled at the seal of my lips but I squeezed them tighter and swallowed hard around his cock, taking the load down in two more gulps.

The rest was easy as he emptied himself into the hollow my mouth and began to soften against my tongue. I eagerly sucked and swallowed, licking every drop until he finally pulled me off of him and let me sit back up.

It was then my senses returned enough for me to remember that I was on a plane and two dozen people surrounded me in a darkened first class cabin. My eyes shot around as I caught my breath, but the only person looking in our direction was Savannah and she smiled wickedly.

She leaned forward even and took my cheeks in her hands looked me square in the eyes.

"That was impressive," she whispered and then kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, no doubt tasting him even as she tasted me. "You didn't spill a single drop."

When she released me, I looked sheepishly at him for approval and he smiled at me in a way that at once let me know that I was his and he was proud.

He turned to Savannah, "Thank you for your help, but I fear I need more assistance." He paused and I wondered, what would he have her do? Was I not enough? Wasn't he satisfied at least for the moment?

"Yes," Savannah nodded, "She's made quite the mess of herself, and that will never do trying to get through customs."

She held her hand out to me and I took it obediently as though I were a child be passed off to a sitter.

"Come with me, dear," she said, "We'll get you cleaned up and pretty as a picture." As I stepped over him and slipped into the aisle I was made aware yet again of my own unfulfilled need as my wetted thighs slid against each other. As Savannah guided me down the aisle, I glanced back at him, over my shoulder, desperation no doubt on my tear stained face, but he was already back to reading his book.

My frustration was momentarily cut short when I saw the older woman I had noticed before. Our eyes locked, and she smiled almost sweetly. But then she made a pantomime of applause as she mouthed the word, "Bravo."

My stomach flipped and my clit pulsed.

It was going to be an interesting vacation.

12