FSD: Floral Sex Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

Shelly watched Eric laughing and talking with his friends and employees. He seemed so happy. They hardly spent any time together any more, much less talking and laughing. What happened to us? What went wrong? Wasn't I a good enough wife? Didn't I pay enough attention to him? It's that damn business, it's his wife now. It's all he thinks about. I'm just a cook and a housekeeper. Randy is so kind and thoughtful. If it wasn't for him I don't know what I'd do.

She went back in the kitchen, stood at the counter and began to cry, holding a dishtowel to her face to muffle the sobs. There was a tapping on the kitchen door. Shelly turned on the porch light and saw Randy standing there. Her hands shook as she opened the door and he swept her into his arms, kissing her passionately.

"What are you doing here darling. We have guests. Someone will see you. Mmm…just one more kiss…"

"I parked around the corner. I cut through some yards. I'm glad you forgot to lock the gate." He brought a small gaily-wrapped box from his pocket. "I brought you a present. Merry Christmas Shelly."

Her tears began to flow again as she unwrapped her present. Opening the blue velvet box, she saw a heart shaped locket, glistening with diamonds. "Randy this is beautiful, you shouldn't have darling. You're so thoughtful. This means so much to me. Wait a moment, I'll be right back."

She disappeared up the back stairs and returned, holding a small gold wrapped box. "Merry Christmas Randy."

He opened the box to find a wristwatch, an expensive brand with multiple functions. "This is beautiful Shelly. Thank you so much." He grinned and patted her butt. "Read the back of the locket."

"Randy and Shelly forever. Oh Randy. It's so wonderful." Her eyes shone and she pointed to a door across the kitchen. "Go in the pantry and wait for me. We're going to celebrate Christmas right now. Lock the door and I'll knock when I'm ready to come in."

She went out in the living room. Eric was still holding forth behind the bar, many of the guests gathered around him. I'm not even missed. He's the perfect host. Mr. Party Animal. "Eric, Eric, I'm going down the street for awhile. Mrs. Perkins want's to show me her Christmas decorations."

"Have a good time," he replied, pouring a beer into a glass. "We'll be here awhile won't we folks?"

A cheer went up as Shelly went back in the kitchen. She stood before the pantry door for a moment, then pulled her dress over her head, unclasped her bra and slid her panties down. Then she knocked on the door. It swung open and Randy stood there, gloriously naked, his cock rigid as a poker. He stepped back as she entered, locked the door and melted into his arms.

Shelly straddled his stiff cock and rubbed her firm nipples on his chest. He caressed her ass as they kissed, leaning back against the wall as they savored the touch of their lover's hot flesh.

"I missed you so," she whispered. "I was hoping you'd show up."

"I love you Shelly. This is the best Christmas I've ever had. I want to fuck you now."

Shelly wrapped a leg around his waist and guided his cock into her pussy. Her high heels giving her an extra advantage as he slid in, their bellies meeting as he cupped her ass cheeks and she wrapped her other leg around him. He lifted her, turned her back against the wall, and they began a slow grinding fuck, kissing and tonguing, moaning happily as their bodies merged in sweet lust. Shelly gasped as he nipped her neck and shoulder, and then wormed two fingers in her puckered hole, all the while pumping into her juicy pussy.

"Ummm…ahhh…do you want to fuck me there? Give me your hard cock in my ass?"

"Ahhh…yes, yes I want to fuck your ass. I want to fuck all your holes, fill them with cum. Ohhh…so close…so close."

"Ooooh…give me a big present. Shoot it in me. It feels so good…Ahhhhhh."

A gush of salty fluid flooded Randy's cock as Shelly's back arched, her orgasm suffusing her in waves of delight. He moaned and spurted ropes of cum into her slippery depths, her pussy muscles rippling along his velvet shaft. Trying desperately not to cry out in their orgasmic release, they exchanged a long, saliva filled kiss, muffing their sounds of pleasure.

Slowly they slid down the wall, sitting on the floor, wrapped in each other's arms. "That was wonderful," Shelly panted. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Randy replied. "I wish you could go home with me."

"So do I. Now, do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Do I ever. But I didn't bring any lube. How are we…?"

"This will do," she replied, taking down a can of shortening from a shelf.

Randy shivered as she greased his cock, her soft hands teasingly caressing the velvety head and shaft. Then it was Shelly's turn, gasping as Randy worked two, then three greasy fingers into her puckered hole, spreading it wider as the sphincter muscle relaxed. Shelly went on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at him. He knelt behind her and eased his cock into her greased asshole. The velvet head popped through, and then he began slowly inching his rigid flesh deep into her tight canal. He began to sweat as his cock disappeared in her gripping ass, the sensation driving him wild as his balls bumped against her flowing pussy. He was all the way in! Shelly was breathing hard, her body quivering.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you? Do you want me to take it out?"

"No, it's allright. Just let me get used to it."

Shelly bit her lip to keep from screaming as Randy's cock filled her ass. It hurts! It hurts! But he wanted to so bad. And I want it. I want him in me. I don't care how much it hurts. Fuck me my love, fuck me.

Randy leaned over Shelly's back, kissing her neck and shoulders, moving his cock ever so slightly back and forth in her ass. Her hips lifted and dropped, moving his stiffness in and out. He stroked harder as she responded to him and soon he was pumping easily in her ass. Still leaning over her back, he cupped a breast in one hand and fingered her clit with the other.

Shelly easily supported his weight, strong from months in the gym. Her asshole wonderfully stretched, the pain soon dissolving into intense pleasure. His hand was on her breast kneading it and squeezing the nipple, the other fingering her pussy and clit. The triple stimulation was making her lightheaded. She had never felt so full. Soon he was pounding in her ass as she gasped and moaned under him. The feelings became overwhelming and they both came within seconds of each other, she drenching his hand in warm fluid, he blasting cum deep in her bowels. Randy pulled out of her tight hole with a soft 'pop' and they embraced once again, lying on the warm wood floor.

"Thank you for a wonderful Christmas," Shelly sighed, ruffling Randy's sweat-soaked hair. "I'm so lucky to get three wonderful presents. An ass fuck, a beautiful locket and a wonderful, caring lover. I am one happy gal."

"I have four presents," Randy replied, nuzzling her blonde hair, "Your pussy, your ass, my watch and a warm, passionate loving woman. I love you Shelly, with all my heart."

"And I you dear Randy. This is better than I ever dreamed."

He rolled her nipple between his fingers, kissing her slowly as their tongues curled together. "He'll be wondering where you are. Maybe I should go."

"Not yet lover," Shelly purred, lying back on the floor. "How about a little Christmas 69 to finish the evening?"

Randy eagerly straddled her face, his mouth engulfing her pussy. Shelly took his stiff cock in her mouth, licking and sucking as she massaged his dangling balls. Wetting a finger in her mouth, she probed lightly at Randy's asshole, then pushed it in as he jumped and groaned, then returned to eating her pussy. Then it was Shelly's turn to moan as his fingers entered her pussy and asshole and he sucked her clit between his teeth.

Shelly humped Randy's face, wanting more of his fingers and tongue in her flowing slit. His hips rose and fell as he fucked her mouth, her fingers on his balls and up his ass exciting him even further. Having cum hard before, they pleasured each other for over an hour until Randy shuddered and filled Shelly's mouth to overflowing with warm cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but it ran from her mouth and down her cheeks. She wiggled three fingers in his ass, producing another gush of cum which she eagerly gulped down.

Randy covered Shelly's pussy with his mouth, rubbed furiously on her clit and pushed three fingers in her sensitive asshole. His reward a mouthful of tangy juices, and then another and another as her hips bucked in multiple orgasms. He drank eagerly of her warm cum as it ran down his chin licking and fingering her until they were exhausted.

Shelly was waving goodbye to Randy when she heard Eric's voice behind her.

"Who's out there hon? Glad you're back. Can you make some more of that spinach and artichoke dip? Everyone loves it. Then come out and join the party."

"Mrs. Perkins walked me home. I was just saying goodbye. One bowl of dip, coming right up." She hummed a carol as she worked; Randy's cum trickling down her thighs and her asshole throbbing. What a great Christmas this had turned out to be!

***

The weeks rolled by and a new year was ushered in. Shelly and Randy met whenever they could, sometimes kissing and hugging and enjoying each others company, other times making love with a fiery intensity that left them both breathless. Shelly liked ass fucking as much as in her pussy, and Randy loved having a vibrator pumped in his ass as Shelly deep throated him, swallowing his thick cum. They used Shelly's collection of toys to arouse themselves into powerful orgasms. They became increasingly enamored of each other and more sexually adventuresome, even making love in public places with the thrill of discovery adding to their excitement.

***

Shelly turned off the shower and began drying herself when Eric walked in, Randy's locket dangling from his hand. "I don't recall buying this for you, hon. Is it new?" A thrill of fear shot through Shelly. Damn! Was he snooping in my things? No, I left it out to wear for Randy when we meet for lunch. I was careless. I have to think fast!

"Um…ah…yes it's new," she said hesitantly. "I…um…bought it on one of those shopping programs, got it for a nice price too."

Eric was examining it. "These diamonds look like high quality. Hey, something's engraved on the back. 'Randy and Shelly forever' Who's Randy?"

"They sent me that one by mistake. I have to return it, I don't know any Randy."

"Where's the receipt and the packing box? I'll mail it for you on my way to work."

"I don't remember right now. I'll take care of it. Thanks for offering."

Eric closed the lid on the toilet and sat down, the locket clutched in his fist. "You didn't buy this, someone gave it to you. Who is he Shelly? Do you meet him when you go out? Does he come here? Do you fuck on our bed?"

His voice rose in anger. "How could you do this to me? I gave you everything you wanted, everything. I work hard everyday so you can live in luxury. What more do you want?"

Shelly felt her face turn red. All the resentment, the anger, the disappointment came boiling out. "I want a husband, dammit! I don't care about all these things. I'm not your wife Eric, you're married to that damn company of yours. Your employees are your children. When is the last time we made love? The last time you held me in your arms and kissed me. When's the last time we had fun as a couple?"

She suddenly realized she was shouting and began to cry. Eric looked at her coldly. "Who is this Randy guy you're fucking you slut? What's so special about him? He have a big cock? You like it when he fucks you?

"Randy's a wonderful man," she sobbed. "He's sweet and kind. He's considerate. He makes me feel like a woman, not one of your discarded toys.

I love him and he loves me. I still love you Eric, but I won't…

A stinging backhand slap sent her reeling against the wall. Eric grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and slapped her again. "So you like to be fucked, huh bitch? I'll fuck you right now!"

He dragged her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Shelly lay sobbing as he pulled off his boxers, jumped on the bed and shoved her legs apart. "No Eric, please, Don't hurt me please. I didn't mean…Ahhhhh…" Eric entered her viciously, driving his cock in her damp pussy, the friction sending stabbing pain through her. He pinioned her arms over her head and rammed into her, mouthing obscenities, ignoring her pleas and cries.

Shelly felt numb. It was someone else being brutally fucked, not her. Randy was always so kind and gentle when they made love. She imagined it was him thrusting into her and her pussy became wet, it was his body on top of her, his chest hair tickling her nipples. Eric gave one more angry thrust and groaned as he came inside her. Breathing heavily, he arose from her and began to dress.

Shelly buried her face in the pillow, sobbing piteously. "I'll be back tonight and we can continue this," Eric snarled. "I'll teach you to cheat on me!" The bedroom door slammed and he was gone.

What am I going to do? I never knew he could be so mean. He raped me! I told him to stop. He's crazy! I have to get out of here. Maybe Aunt Trudy will take me in. Why did he do it, why?

She screamed as a hand touched her shoulder. "No Eric please, no more…"

"Shelly! What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

The sound of Randy's voice sent a thrill through her. He sat on the bed and lifted her gently into his arms. He saw the purple bruises forming on her cheek and jaw. "Who did this to you Shelly? What happened? We should go to the hospital."

"I'm okay darling, just sore where he hit me. He knows about us. I told him. I got mad and I told him. He went wild. He hit me and then…" She choked back a sob, "He raped me. I begged him to stop, but he was like an animal. Hold me Randy, just hold me."

Shelly felt Randy's body stiffen, his face darkened and his jaw was set. "Pack a bag darling. I'm taking you out of here. He won't touch you again." He attempted to rise but she clung to him.

"Don't go! I want us to make love. I want to forget he ever touched me. I want you in me. I want you to wipe him away. Clean him from my body."

Randy stripped and lay beside her, caressing and kissing until she responded to his touch. Shelly laid her leg over his thigh and rubbed her pussy on his cock as he sucked a stiff nipple in his mouth. She kneaded his tight ass cheek and fingered his puckered hole while he stroked her clit. Slowly and tenderly, they explored each other, their desires gradually building until Shelly lay back and held out her arms to him. "Love me Randy. I want to feel you in me."

He settled between her creamy thighs, easing slowly into her wetness as she sighed and embraced him. Shelly locked her legs over his waist, lifting her hips to meet every thrust. Settling into a smooth rocking rhythm, they kissed and murmured endearments, letting their intimacy drive Shelly's terrors away. Her back arched as her orgasm swept through her and Randy jetted his cum deep inside her clasping pussy. He continued to move inside her until she had a second orgasm and they lay together in post-coital bliss.

Shelly was dozing off when she felt the bed shake and Randy wasn't beside her. She looked up and saw him pulling on his clothes. "Where are you going my love? I thought we were leaving together?"

"We are. Get dressed and pack what you need. I have to make a delivery. I'll be back soon." Then he was gone.

***

Eric was concentrating on debugging a game code sequence when the intercom buzzed. "Mr. Barnes. There's a gentleman here to see you."

"I'm busy Alicia. Tell him to make an appointment."

"He says it's urgent. It's about your wife."

"Send him in." Damn. Is it the cops? I didn't hit her that hard, besides she deserved it, the cheating slut.

His office door swung open and Randy strode in, "You're Eric, right?"

"I'm Eric Barnes. What's this about my wife?"

"She said to tell you goodbye."

"What the hell…? Goodbye? That no good bitch. Who are you anyway."

"Randy Baxter."

"So you're the punk who's screwing my wife! Turning her against me!

"You did that Mr. Barnes. Goodbye."

Randy turned and walked to the door. Eric jumped from his chair.

"You son of a bitch. I'll kick your ass."

Randy turned to confront the enraged man, easily blocking his ineffectual blows, finally punching him in the stomach then kneeing him in the face. Eric crumpled to the floor moaning, blood streaming from his nose and mouth. Randy eyed him disgustedly and kicked him in the crotch. Eric gave a strangled cry and lay curled on the carpet.

"That was for the rape Mr. Barnes," Randy said evenly.

He left the office and closed the door.

"I have to be going," Randy said to Alicia.

"Have a nice day."

"You might want to check on Mr. Barnes. He's not feeling well."

He entered the elevator and was gone.

***

Shelly lay back in the leather seat, the low rumble of the SUV's engine making her drowsy. Randy was taking her to the family cabin in the mountains. She had packed whatever she could and they had bought enough provisions for two months. The snowfalls were not heavy, and there was an ample supply of wood for the stoves and fireplaces.

She turned her head and looked at her lover. He was so handsome in profile, confident and self-assured, wise beyond his years. She felt safe with him. He had not only delivered a bouquet that morning, but he had brought her the happiness and contentment she longed for.

He felt her eyes upon him and smiled. She was so sweet. How could anyone have treated her as her husband did? She didn't ask for much, just someone to love and respect her. Treat her like a woman, not another possession to play with and put away. Now they belonged to each other.

He turned and smiled at her. "I love you".

"I love you too."

"Won't be much farther."

"I don't care. I'm just happy being with you."

"There's the turn-off."

He shifted into four-wheel drive and bumped along a trail through the forest.

The bare trees and a light snowfall gave a magical air to the scenery as they approached the cabin. They unloaded the SUV and Randy started a fire in the fireplace. Shelly made coffee and they snuggled on the couch, sipping from large cups and watching the flames dance.

"How long can we stay here?"

"As long as we like. Dad and Mom spend the summer here, but we'll have our own place by then. I'll call our family attorney and he'll handle your divorce. Meanwhile you'll be safe here."

"All by myself?" Shelly said in her young girl voice. "I'll get lonely."

"I'm staying too. Dad said I could take all the time I need, but they're both anxious to meet you."

"I want to meet them too, and thank them for giving me such a wonderful man."

Randy set down his coffee cup and began kissing her neck. Shelly sighed and unbuttoned his shirt, her hands caressing his chest and shoulders. Clothing fell to the floor and they lay naked on the couch, kissing softly. Shelly spread her legs and Randy moved between them, his hard cock sliding into her wet pussy. They made love slowly and easily, the tensions of the preceding days leaving their minds as their bodies joined. Randy's mouth engulfed first one nipple then the other, nipping and sucking as she drew her fingernails along his shoulders and back; her pussy clasping his stiff cock in a velvet vise.

They pleasured each other as the fire burned low, Shelly came with a delighted cry as Randy moaned and filled her pussy. He pulled the quilt over them and they drifted contentedly into slumber, cradled in the arms of the one they loved.

TE999
TE999
638 Followers