Fuck Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a soft moan, Allie came up to her knees and moved over behind Lorrie. Maybe she could get these thoughts about George off her mind if she.... Allie broke that thought off and without allowing herself to think anymore, she buried her face in Lorrie's pussy. Her tongue swirled around Lorrie's sopping wet opening and then drove home. Both women groaned loudly.

Jack's taste was salty and strong on and in Lorrie. Allie savored it and licked wildly, her mind someplace and on someone else. She wanted to taste George but this would have to do for the moment. She didn't dare try sucking his dick or she would end up fucking him. She knew this with all of her being.

Lena was into her second orgasm and Lorrie was deep into her first, when a tongue stabbed into Allie's pussy. It was hot, thick, and strong. She was coming in an instant and attacking Lorrie for all she was worth. This just drove Lorrie even farther up the wall of her orgasm and deeper into Lena's pussy.

A minute or so later, Lorrie lifted her head from between her sisters legs and moved forward to collapse on top of her. With Lorrie out of the way, Allie lowered her head to the bed and wiggled her ass back against the intruding tongue in her pussy. She groaned loudly as the tongue went in even deeper.

George ate Allie to three mind numbing orgasms in a very short time. He hadn't touched her clit, he had just tongue fucked her as hard and deep as he could. His neck and jaw muscles were beginning to throb and ache.

He always enjoyed eating Allie and loved the way he could make her come but tonight there was something different. She was so into the stabbing of his tongue and the way her ass was pushing back and rotating, he could almost swear that she was ready to fuck. Anytime he moved his tongue away from her sopping wet sweet opening, she would yell until he moved it back.

Finally his jaw couldn't take anymore and he sat back, working his jaw and neck trying to loosen them up. Allie yelled and shook her ass; she was out of control and knew it.

Jack sensed it too and whispered to George, "Fuck her, that's what she wants."

"Hey man, I know her history and so do you. I don't want to do anything to hurt her, I like her to much to fuck up a friendship over a piece of ass." George said.

Through a whining moan, Allie almost yelled, "Shut up and fuck me."

"Well, I'll be dipped." George said more to himself than anyone else, as he came up on his knees behind her.

He pressed his hard-on into the crack of her ass and she gasped loudly from its heat. He grasped her hips and rubbed his shaft up and down the warm cleft. Leaning over he placed his mouth close to her ear and asked in a whisper, "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do anything you'll regret later."

"Fuck me, please fuck me." Allie whispered back. "Be gentle and easy, it's been a long time."

George straightened up and rubbed his manhood against her ass some more. His hand was trembling as he moved his hips back and reached for his dick. Lorrie was by his elbow and smiled up at him as she leaned over and sucked his dick into her mouth. When she removed it, it was slick and shiny with her saliva.

"That should help." She whispered before moving back over to sit by her sister.

Everyone but Kate who was still asleep was watching as George rubbed the head of his dick over Allie's slit and then over her wet slippery opening. He took a deep breath and pressed the head against her hot tightness. It slowly squeezed into the opening. Allie threw her head back and shook it.

George paused there and held a steady pressure, just enough to hold himself in place. Allie's ass started to move up and down slowly and his dick slipped deeper inside. They both groaned loudly, George from the feel of her velvety hot tightness and her from the stretching of places that hadn't been stretched in a long, long time. His dick felt so hot and so good.

The slow bob of Allie's hips was all the motion there was for nearly a minute and then that ceased also. About half of George's dick was buried inside Allie and she was totally lost in the feeling. She could feel his pulse and the walls of her vagina rippling along his length.

She savored the feeling for a moment and then moved her hips forward, pulling him slowly out until just the bulb shaped head was inside her. She sighed and then pushed back against him. His shaft went in easier and quicker than before, which made her suck in a sharp breath. Her clit rubbed on his shaft and sent a shock of pleasure along her nerves.

Allie was motionless except for the trembling in her hips. The memory of her wedding night flooded through her and she moaned softly. This felt very similar but without the pain of her hymen being broken. She sighed and moved back forward.

When she pushed back this time, George moved slightly forward to meet her. Her ass touched his hips and she gave a sharp yell. George froze thinking he had hurt her. She didn't though, she moved forward and then pushed back harder than before. He was filling her completely and her clit was being rubbed so deliciously that Allie knew she would come very shortly. Frankly, she was surprised she hadn't already.

George held still with his hips pressed tightly to Allies firm ass. He couldn't believe he was seated completely in her or how easily she had taken him. She had felt tighter than Lena at first, but had adjusted quicker. Right now, her inner muscles were massaging his whole shaft, her hot wetness playing hell with his control. Once he started to fuck her, it wouldn't be long before he lost it.

Allie shifted her hips up and then back. George took this as a signal that she was ready. He got a grip on her hips and pulled his dick out until just the head was inside. He quickly reversed directions and pressed his manhood home. Allie gasped loudly on the outward stroke and then shook all over on the way in.

Now it was all or nothing, George thought, as he took up a steady rhythm with his hips. It wasn't long until the sound of his hips spanking her ass filled the room. Allie had her head back down on the bed and she was pushing back to meet him on each stroke. She was strangely quiet, except for a deep growling in her chest. A sound George had never heard her make before.

George knew she was coming from the spasms and flood of juices around his dick. The fact that he had cum twice earlier was the only thing that had kept him from coming already. Even so, he could feel his climax building. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wondered what would happen when he did. He would soon find out.

Allie made a low wailing sound and slammed back against him, her pussy trying to crush him. That was all it took for him to go off like a rocket, spraying her insides with jet after jet of hot sperm. Allie came up on her arms and ground her sex on and against him as her orgasm went through the roof. The fact she hadn't came this hard since her honeymoon flashed across her brain and she literally roared with a pleasure that was almost pain.

George felt like he had his dick in a velvet lined vice and someone was applying a blowtorch to it. He was being crushed and roasted all at one time. He had never felt anything like it.

Allie slowly collapsed and took George with her. He had no choice in the matter, as he wanted to keep the part of his anatomy she was still holding onto so tightly. Her head was on Lena's thigh only inches from her pussy. Lena slowly stroked her friend's sweat drenched hair and grinned at George as he groaned and slowly rolled over to lie flat on his back.

Pulling his dick out of Allie had been like pulling the cork out of a wine bottle, except for the pop at the end. She had shivered and moaned softly as he did. He was ready to die or sleep for a week whichever came first.

Lena knew what that short fat dick could do to a pussy, especially a small round short one like hers or Allie's. It trapped the girl's clit tightly and then rubbed it on the inward stroke and released it on the outward. With the steady even pounding of his hips the pleasure built and built, and then suddenly discharged throughout your body. Only then it would start to build again, over and over and over again.

"Wow!" Jack whispered. "I think she knocked old George's lights completely out, as well as her own."

Lorrie chuckled and nodded. "Looks that way, doesn't it." She glanced over at the sleeping form of Kate and added, "I wonder what she's going to think when she finds out about it this?"

Lena shook her head and whispered, "I don't want to be around."

Jack laughed and whispered, "You've got that right."

His hand went to his hard dick and he asked, "Anyone want one more before we break up this week's meeting?"

With a grin, Lorrie started to say something but Lena cut her off. "Sure I'll take it."

Lorrie looked at her sister sharply, she usually left Jacks big dick alone, other than to suck on the head or tease him with her hands. When Lena saw the curious look, she smiled and whispered, "I have something special in store for you. After watching Allie, I feel like it's the right time."

Lena looked over at Jack and said, "You just take it easy with that monster. George's got me loosened up but only so far in. Besides I don't want that thing sticking out of my mouth while I eat Lorrie."

"What!" Jack and Lorrie said at the same time.

"Tonight we come full circle in more ways than one," Lena said to her sister as she glanced down at Allie.

"Come is definitely going to be the word for it," Lorrie whispered more to herself that anyone else.

"I know what you mean, Sis. I figure that big dick of Jack's is going to hurt me so good and with my face stuffed in your pussy, I won't be able to yell loud enough to wake the dead or Kate for that matter."

Turning to Jack, Lena said, "It'd better only hurt good. If it hurts bad, I'm going to rip it off and beat you to death with it."

Jack looked at her sharply and then at Lorrie as Lorrie said, "You better believe her because I'll help."

Swallowing hard, Jack whispered, "I'll take it easy, I promise."

"You better," Lorrie said as she moved over to find an open area on a bed crowded with passed out bodies.

She sat with her legs wide apart, her mind in a whirl at the thought of what her sister intended to do. After a deep shuddery breath Lorrie whispered, "Come here baby, on your hands and knees, right here in front of me. He can snack on your little pussy while I get you started on mine. It won't take long for me to come after all this time of waiting, believe me."

"Do I stop or keep on, if you do come quickly?" Lena asked softly.

"Just keep on keeping on baby, I know I will." Her sister answered with a laugh.

Lena knelt in front of her sister and slowly lowered her face until it was only inches away from her pussy. Softly she whispered, "I'm.... I'm not sure exactly what to do."

Lorrie stroked her sister's hair and replied, "Just do what you like done to you, and everything will work out nicely. Take it slow and easy, I'll be coming the minute your tongue touches me anyway."

Lena leaned forward and paused as her sister leaned back on her elbows and relaxed. She took a deep breath through her nose and shivered at the sweet earthy smell of the pussy only a fraction of an inch from her nose. She blew out the breath slowly and saw her sister's hips shiver from the warm air against her sex.

Jack's tongue made a long swipe from Lena's slit to her tailbone. She groaned loudly and then took a shy quick lick at her sister's clit. Lorrie gasped and lifted her hips, pressing her pussy against Lena's face. Lena moaned and attacked her sister in wild abandon. Lorrie yelled and was coming long and hard, her hands tangled in Lena's short hair as she ground her pussy on her sister's face.

With a grin, Jack sat back on his heels to watch. The expression on Lorrie's face was a mask of lust and pleasure. Jack wondered if it was as good as Lorrie's fantasies had always made it out to be. From the way she was coming and thrusting her hips up, it must have been damned good.

What Lena lacked in technique and expertise, she made up for in general eagerness. She licked, sucked, and tongued her sister's pussy passionately, trying to make Lorrie feel as good as she had always made Lena feel. The way her hips were bouncing around made the task harder but it showed Lena that Lorrie was enjoying the hell out of it.

The head of Jack's dick pressing against Lena's opening made her jerk and then gasp as it slipped inside. She groaned loudly into her sister's pussy as it went in to the point that George had reached and then she groaned louder as it went a little farther. It hurt so good that she wiggled her ass from side to side.

When Jack started to fuck her, going a little deeper on each stroke, she started to come, and come hard. Her tongue, mouth, and lips went even wilder on her sister's sex, which drove Lorrie even farther up the wall. Lena knew that feeling well and she loved it. She stabbed her tongue deep into her sister's vagina and wiggled it around like a mad snake.

Her tongue was nearly as long as Lorrie's but thicker. Lorrie yelled loudly and thrashed around on the bed like crazy. Lena grabbed her hips and hung on. Jack's hips smacked Lena's ass and now it was her turn to yell as her orgasm shot skyward. He was all the way in, her brain was screaming.

The madly thrashing threesome had the other three people on the bed sitting up and taking notice. George had this shocked expression on his face from Lena's head being between Lorrie's legs and Jack having his dick planted solidly to the hilt in Lena's pussy.

Allie was grinning like crazy as she said, "Get you some girl."

Kate whispered, "Well, I'll be damned. She's actually doing it. There's hope for her yet."

George looked at Kate and whispered, "This now makes three bi women in the group. Looks like you're odd man out."

Kate's head snapped around and her eyes zeroed in on Allie. "What the hell does he mean by that?" She asked.

"Well, uh--." Allie was cut off by a wild yelling scream from Lena and a loud grunting groan from Jack announcing their arrival at heaven.

Everyone's attention returned to the threesome as Lena crawled forward to collapse on top of her sister and Jack followed her. Jack was trying to hold his weight up on his shaking arms but not having much luck. He groaned loudly again as he lifted his hip and extracted his dick from the death grip that Lena had on it.

Lena gave a loud yell and then sighed as Jack collapsed next to her and her sister. Lorrie had been out of it for at least a couple of minutes before Jack came deep in Lena's tight pussy. Lena had seen stars, moons, and fireworks on the back of her eyelids and now all she wanted to do was sleep.

"Now that's one hell of a way to end the night," George whispered softly.

Allie chuckled and nodded. "Damned straight it is."

"You slut!" Kate yelled at Allie.

Allie didn't say a word for nearly a minute and then she whispered, "Just whose face did you think you were riding after Lorrie and Jack went boom? The face and tongue that knocked your little ass out."

Kate looked at her sharply and she opened her mouth to speak. She paused, closed her mouth, and then looked confused.

George laughed and said, "Tada!"

Kate got a stricken look on her face and yelled, "No way!"

Lena sighed and said, "Yes, way, I sat there and watched it all. You were coming your brains out with George's big old tongue stuffed up in that little old virgin pussy of yours, so get over it."

The sound of the door slamming made everyone jump and Allie looked around quickly. Kate was gone. With a deep sigh she looked at George and said, "I think I'm going to need a ride home and some help moving tomorrow."

"No problem," George replied. "I know of at least four people that will give you a hand."

Lorrie sighed deeply from her place under Lena. "It looks like we're going to need a new member for our little group."

"Another guy maybe," Allie heard herself saying as she moved over to snuggle up with Lena and Lorrie.

"Someone with a smaller dick," Lena said and then giggled.

"What for?" Jack asked as he cuddled up on the opposite side from Allie.

"She's always had this fantasy," Lorrie whispered as she stroked her sister's face.

"Let me guess" George said as he snuggled up spoon fashion behind Allie. "It has something to do with your ass."

Lena giggled and nodded her head against her sister's breast.

Jack ran his hand over Lena's ass. "I might just know the right guy for that. He dated my sister for a while and she was always complaining that he liked anal better than anything."

"Invite him to lunch on Monday so we can check him out," Allie replied and then yawned.

George yawned as well. "I officially call this night done."

"You've got that right," Lorrie sighed. "I'm exhausted. Totally satisfied but exhausted."

"I think we all are," Lena mumbled.

"Uh huh," Jack whispered sleepily.

12