Fuck Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if somebody walks by?" she asked, suddenly, concern mixed with ecstasy as she planted her feet on the dashboard.

"Then they get a show," he panted in her ear, rubbing her pussy until her slick wetness was everywhere. His other hand travelled across the heat of her stomach, and he growled as he pulled the thin, flimsy material of her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside her tightness. She groaned at the intrusion, arching back against his cock, which was firmly sandwiched between their bodies, as he slid his digit up to the knuckle inside of her. The corrugations of her tight pussy massaged the tip of his finger as he panted with excitement, curling his finger around until he found that little textured spot he had discovered as a teenager.

"Jesus," she gasped, shivering in his lap as he started fucking her with his finger. She rocked back against him, groaning again, louder this time, as he slipped a second finger inside of her.

"You're so fucking tight," he murmured hoarsely as he pumped his fingers into her pussy, watching her twist and writhe in the backseat. He fucked her steadily with his two fingers, gliding in and out of her again and again with a wet noise that filled the inside of the car. Her breathing got ragged and shallow, and she reached back with one hand, grabbing his thigh, her nails digging into the material with painful intensity.

"Ungh, oh god, oh god. . . I'm going. . . you're going to make me cum," she gasped, her nails digging into the meat of his leg again and again as waves of ecstasy coursed up and down her spine.

"Beg for it," he said roughly, sliding his other hand down between her legs to circle her now-distinct button as he spread her wide with his other hand. She bucked against him in response as thunderbolts of pleasure crashed behind her eyes, filling her body with pleasure so absolute that it was nearly overwhelming.

"W-what?" she gasped, sounding confused.

"You don't get to cum until you have my permission," he explained patiently, working his fingers rhythmically in and out of her shaved, sopping pussy.

"Can I cum?" she asked, and in response he sped up, firmly massaging her insides with the tips of his fingers as he thrust in and pulled out over and over again.

"No," he responded, simply.

"Please let me cum!" she begged, to which he started pistoning his fingers in and out of her, adding pressure with his other hand as he gently pressed down on and circled her sensitive clit.

"Not yet," he replied, sniffing her hair and perfume as he continued his relentless assault.

"Please," she groaned, her thighs spasming around his hand as her body started to twitch and convulse.

"You can cum if you say you're a little whore," he declared, feeling her pussy clench tightly around his fingers as he said the word, and she muffled a scream that increased in intensity as the dam of agonizing pleasure broke despite her best efforts and washed her away. Jake held her in place for a moment as she reflexively arched back against his cock, trying to push him deep inside of her even as she twitched and convulsed in his arms. Finally, the wave passed, and she collapsed against him, her chest heaving as the aftershocks left her twitching.

Jake sat there, breathing heavily for a moment. Then he started pulling her jeans and panties down, until they were bunched around her ankles.

"Just a second," he said, as he nudged her onto one side, so he could undo the button of his own slacks, which now sported an unmistakable wet stain on their front. Kat was still reveling in her afterglow as he awkwardly worked his pants down to his knees in the narrow space before he pulled her back atop of him. He pushed her malleable form forward, so that she was hunched over and grabbing the steering wheel, and unceremoniously undid the clasp of her bra, pulling it off of her body. Finally, he pulled her back on top of him, and started kissing her back as he massaged her breasts, rolling the achingly erect nipples between his fingers as he did. The wet lips of her pussy slid against the throbbing head of his cock as Kat finally came too and started moving again.

He bit her back, gently, and laid a trail of kisses from one side to the other, where he bit her again, massaging her breasts all the while. She arched back against him, more insistent this time, and he slid a hand down to firmly press the length of his thick cock of his black cock against her pink slit as she did. She moaned, and bucked against him with want. Finally, with animal need, Jake raised her up and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. She settled down on top of him with a groan that continued for as long as he slid inside her. He gasped as her slick tightness gripped him, pulling him deeper inside her, surrounding him utterly and completely.

Kat moaned as he blindly searched for and found the recliner, giving them more room. Finally laying back, he rocked his hips up against her, experimentally, sliding in and out of her tight pussy, his hands wrapped around her waist.

"Fuckyou're big," she groaned, arching her back as she raised herself up and sat down again, swallowing him completely as her ass ground against his pelvis. He threw his head back, looking at the roof of the SUV, and immediately knew that he wouldn't be able to hold out nearly as long as he wanted. His throbbing, engorged cock flexed inside of her, and knew that she could feel him stretching her insides further apart.

"I'll go slow," he assured her, pulling her down against him, rocking his hips against her. They ground against each other for a time, each growing more excited as they slowly fucked, breathing harshly in the tight confines of the car. Gently but firmly he wrapped one hand around her neck, steadying her as he massaged and kneaded her breast with the other.

"I've wanted to do this for alongtime," he murmured gruffly as her feet settled on the dashboard, giving her yet more leverage to press back against him with.

"Have you ever been with a black guy before?" he asked suddenly, giving her throat the faintest squeeze to grab her attention.

"No. . . I was saving it for someone special," she said with a laugh, which turned into a gasp when he raised her up until just the thick, swollen tip of his cock remained inside of her and then slid her all the way back down on top of him.

"Aw, well then," he said, unlocking the doors of the car.

"What are you doing?" she asked, concerned as he popped the driver's door open.

"Just a second," he said, completely casual as he stepped out onto the empty, dark street, staying hard inside Kat all the while as he flipped the driver's seat back up and quickly dragged her into the back.

"Are you crazy?!" she asked, outraged as he closed the door behind them.

"It's fine baby, relax," he said, as she turned over, facing him.

His hands gripped her wrists, pinning them above her head as he crawled on top of her and slid the throbbing purple head of his black dick between the pink lips of her dripping pussy.

"Ungh!"she moaned, as they arched against each other.

Kat mewled and moaned as he slid thick inch after thick inch inside of her, letting out a gasp when he bottomed out inside her, his pelvis kissing hers.

"Oh god, that feelsamazing," she gasped in his ear, her hands bunched into fists as he savored the sensation of filling her complete for a long moment before slowly sliding out of her, and then in again, starting a gentle rhythm.

"Jesus, you're fucking tight," he muttered, already feeling the ecstatic pressure building in his balls.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me like your little whore!" she cried, and they both felt him flex with excitement at her words.

He fucked her like an animal in the backseat of the car, driving her body into the padded seating with every jarring thrust as he pounded her roughly. The car rocked and swayed gently as her pussy clenched and spasmed around him, and she bit her arm, screaming wordlessly as he bucked and rolled and arched, driving himself inside her as deeply as he could with every thrust. He fucked her without restrain, beads of sweat forming on his brow with effort as he released her wrists and slipped his arms under hers, cupping her shoulders and pulling her back against him with every pump. He was getting close to losing control again when he shifted position, effortlessly pulling her on top of him, her knees on either side of his body as she settled on top of him.

"I'm getting close," he warned, panting.

She said nothing, her eyes were closed as she locked her hands around the back of his neck and pulsed on top of him, rocking her hips back and forth until he groaned, loudly. Her pussy gripped him as he slid in and out of her, the tip of his rock hard cock brushing and teasing sensitive areas of her insides as she gasped in his ear, sounding as if she were hyperventilating as she rode him harder.

"I'm so fucking close," he warned, eyes closed as he breathed. Finally, he felt his weakening control slip, just for a moment, and he gripped her thighs with an almost painful intensity as he bodily rocked her back and forth atop of him, forcing her mound against him as he growled at the intensity of his approaching orgasm. He realized her hands had slipped from his neck, and she had nearly gone limp atop of him, on the verge of falling over. He steadied her as best he could as his balls tensed and released, pumping jet after jet of hot cum deep inside her tight pussy, unable and unwilling to pull out. In the moment, he grabbed the nape of her hair and pulled her head back, biting the arch of her neck with enough force to leave an impression of his teeth as the wave of molten pleasure coursed through him in an instant, before washing away moments later, leaving him sweaty, tired, and drained.

"Are you okay?" he panted with concern.

Kat wore a silly smile plastered to her face, along with errant strands of hair. She was swaying gently on top of him, the motion of which he enjoyed. She was still wearing her shirt, though it was half-unbuttoned and wrinkled. She laughed a silly laugh, as he finished slipping out of her.

"That was. . . nice," she murmured, dreamily.

"Yeah," he said simply, unsure of what else to say. He glanced at the glowing green digits of the clock on the dashboard before noticing that the windows of the car had completely fogged up.

"So. . . want to do this again, sometime?" he asked, his hands gently clutched around her waist, rocking her back and forth on top of him gently. Though his erection had lost some intensity, he remained hard inside of her.

Kat just nodded in response, a shiver running through her body as he traced the tips of his fingernails over her skin.

"C'mere," he said, softly, gently tangling his hand in the nape of her hair as he pulled her in for a long, slow, kiss.

12