Fuck-Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh lovely. You are so kind. Will you undress me?"

"Yes but you can do that."

"I'll enjoy you doing that, feeling your hands over me. It's a long time since I've experienced that feeling. But I don't want you to..."

"Understood," Harrison said hastily. "I need to remove your panties before I take your bandages off."

"Yes, and they always need to go on before my day splints go on."

"Got it. How's the pain and the swelling?"

"The ankle with the plate and screws hurts the most and swells the most. I have taken pain relief. Please, please dear Harrison, don't get too angry with me on my down days when I become depressed and irritable. You have no idea... oh, sorry, you know only too well. You know I was so mean to you in our room in the hospital. I particularly recall on my second day in that room you telling me not to sulk and to remember I was lucky to be alive and then you said I had lovely eyes."

"Yeah, almost azure."

She laughed, "And on another occasion I said don't look at my face!"

"And I said, okay, providing you don't attempt to look at my boner."

"Yes and I said go away you disgusting man and then for the next few hours relieved my pain by trying to imagine what your boner looked like and the ways you could use it to comfort me."

"You did?"

"Yeah, and finally I erupted, scarcely having to touch myself."

"You did?"

"Nah, I only just made that up to make you feel pleased about yourself."

Harrison delicately removed her panties and as she watched he blatantly sniffed them.

"Harrison!"

"What? Did I do something you found unacceptable?"

"Well no, it's just... oh god, look at my red face. I can't have any blood left in my ankles."

Harrison then undid the side-zipped skirt and then removed the top and the bra.

"Like what you see."

"Yeah but perhaps I could be allowed to clip the bush."

"Fuck off!"

"Oh my, we are better after pain killers and a long sleep. I need to replace the ankle bandages with these submersibles."

"Of course. I'm still in awe thinking how clever you were in thinking about that and then going off and get them for me."

The guy was a brute but a smiling woman came out and fixed it all up for me. She's coming over for lunch tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because she's bright and I said you need some female company."

"I see, and how old is she?"

"Pushing fifty."

"Oh. I'd thought..."

"You are entitled to think like that and without me thinking you are a bitch."

"Kiss me."

"Why?"

"To make my feel better about myself."

"Well, okay. Anything for a kiss."

Harrison ran off to check the water level in the bath and returned with his glass of wine.

"Cheers."

"Cheers. You know Harrison, the people around me in hospital were better looking than you and had softer hands but thinking about it I like it better here because it's not like being in a hospital and you talk to me as if I were a woman and not a patient, if you know what I mean."

"I sure do."

"Oh, there I go again. Of course you do and hear this: Gina said because of you I'm out of hospital and outpatient care three weeks if not a month earlier than had I been without care-giver. I will never be able to repay you."

"Oh yes you will dear. Just one good fuck when you're ready will wipe the slate clean."

Parissa laughed, shaking her head. "God, don't you think about anything else?

Harrison just beamed at her and then went off to change into shorts.

In the bathroom Harrison sat on pillows on a chair beside the bath, his good leg in the bath. He then lifted Parissa off the wheelchair, swung her over his lap and lowered her into the water, she taking some of the weight on her hands and arms.

"Wheeeee!" she called, entering the water. "That was so easy."

"Oh fuck," Harrison groaned.

"What, what is it? Have you hurt yourself?"

"No, I'm fine. It's just that I gave some thought about how to get you into the bath without injuring us but thought nothing about how to get you out."

"Oh god, that will be the difficult part, won't it?"

"Yes. I'll fetch the wine... I'll bring your wine, there's a building supplies store just down the street from here. I'll be less than twenty minutes. I'll bring two burly builder's to help lift your out."

"Harrison!"

"Only joking. Just enjoy your bath dear, wash and increase the level of the water but without drowning yourself."

"Is that a serious request – to increase the level of water?"

"Yes, truly."

"May I borrow your wheelchair?"

"Yes of course."

Parissa heard Harrison return in less than fifteen minutes. He pushed in an eight-foot long and quite wide aluminum plank on the wheelchair.

"You're mad. How the fuck do you think I'm going to climb a plank?"

Harrison ignored her and went out to collect his wine and he sipped it and went out and came back with a blanket that he draped over the edge of the bath, behind Parissa's head.

He sipped more wine and asked her to tell him when she wished to get out."

"Now, but I'm not climbing that plank."

Harrison sipped more wine and took off his trousers and his shirt.

"Oh god," Parissa cried out in horror, for the first time seeing the scars on four deep gouges across his rib cage, his left hip and across his back, no longer carrying 185 stitches. I did that to you."

"It was an accident and either bits off your car or my car ripped me."

She began to weep so Harrison let her be. He lowered the plank into the water and then asked Parissa to float to the far side of the bath. With the plank in position he ask her to float as much of her body as she could on to it.

"I've stopped the plank just below your knees, to keep pressure off your heels. Very gently now."

"Don't you dare re-injure you collarbones."

"I won't."

He tied his belt buckled at the last hole nearest the end around his chest.

"Right, put both your hands through the loop of the belt and I'll pull the top half of your body not yet on the plank. Easy – grab the plank if the belt fails. Parissa made some progress and then called stop. She hooked her nearest arm through the belt and with ease lifted all of herself on to the plank.

"Phew!" she said. "Good thinking. Now with two thirds of the plank out behind us you pull the end down without too much effort, taking care of your shoulders, pull the end around a bit and I'm over the bath, but not in my wheelchair. So what then?"

"Er, let me do this next bit and I'll figure out something."

"I've already done that. You bend over the end of that ladder and I'll inch down holding my legs up as I do when exercising with the splints on at the gym. I'll pull my butt by gripping the sides of the plank."

"That's brilliant. Good girl. I hate putting you through this."

"I'll tell you what darling. I prefer this any day to having two burly builders with dirty fingernails doing their best to lift me out, each with a hand in a lower crevice."

"Oh god."

"Grin and bear it Harrison. You've been through much worse. Just remind me to always shower."

They laughed and finished their wine.

"Right here we go."

"Okay. You know Harrison, you are seeing a lot more of my pussy than I had intended at this stage."

"Pussy? I ain't seen no pussy. I have spent the past hour blinded by sweat and panic."

"You fucking liar Harrison. You'll keep."

The doorbell rang and Harrison said ignore it.

"No, it will be Gina. Put your trousers on and throw a towel over me and go to the door. You could do with assistance."

"She'll think I can't manage."

"Oh yeah. She'll think you should be fucking me instead of trying to bath me."

"Stop it Parissa, you're making me panic."

"Off you go. STOP. Your crutch."

Parissa, draped along the plank still mostly in the water, smiled when she had Harrison say hi and Gina said hello lovely man and then she complained where was her kiss. They was silence and then Gina said did he call that a kiss. Harrison then said that was all she was getting, she'd better come through.

"Ohmigod," Gina said, eyeing up the situation. She then caught Parissa's smile and relaxed somewhat. Dropping her handbag, car keys and sunglasses and taking off her red leather jacket she said, "Really Harrison. I'm aware you have no concept of patient care but have you a concept of anything? This is no time to be playing see-saw with one of my still recovering patients."

"What?" asked that startled Harrison.

"Okay, enough clowning. Let me see, you placed Parissa with relative ease into the bath, quite forgetting the limitations of your lifting ability with your self-repairing collarbones. So you found a plank and intend lifting Parissa out of the bath using the cantilever effect and then for her to gradually shuffle down on her back, keeping her ankles clear. Oh very good. And with her head touching the floor and her legs still up the ladder, then what?"

"Well... well... well..."

"You haven't a clue, have you?"

"Um...I..." Harrison said, turning a finger around in his right earhole. And then it came to him. "We were expecting you at this time so it will be just a matter of quickly dismantling the back and sides of the wheelchair, pulling the plank to the end of the bath and you leaning over and taking her legs around the knees and me lifting her by the shoulders, keeping my elbows tight against my body when lifting as shown to my by my physiotherapist and we gently place Parissa into her wheelchair. I replace the back and sides and lo, crisis over."

Gina nodded and said that might work. "Are you sure you physiotherapist said you were allowed to lift anything."

"Yes," Harrison lied, feeling the theory was good. "Elbows tucked in like this, same width as my shoulders and I take most of the weight on my hands. Once you have Parissa's legs placed correctly you assist me lift her back up."

"Are you comfortable about this Parissa?"

"Yes, everything he's attempted so far has worked out fine. No sweat."

"Good, let's do it. You know Harrison, it would have been better for both of you had you taken Parissa to your bed instead of placing her in jeopardy like this."

Parissa winked at Harrison and he really blushed.

An hour later as Gina prepared to go she said, you look exhausted Parissa. "Put her to bed as soon as I go Harrison. Oh, regarding Saturday night. Jerry and I will come and collect you two. We have decided to dine at the bowling alley because everything is set up for wheelchairs and even for you to play Parissa. A ramp is placed alongside your wheelchair and you have to decide what angle the chute should be set out and just how hard to push the ball."

"It sounds fun."

"Yeah, looking forward to it." Harrison said. "It will be the first date for Parissa and me."

Gina and Harrison watched Parissa turn a beautiful shade of pink, but neither commented.

CHAPTER 4

Nine days after the 'bath' incident, Harrison and Parissa returned from the airport in the old pickup he rented after being past fit to drive again. The doors were wide, providing Parissa ease of access and it was easy for Harrison to fold and place the wheelchair on to the cargo box. He was now walking with a cane and Parissa was permitted to place light weight on her right foot. That ankle had suffered the least damage and had only been lightly pinned and those pins had been removed a week ago.

"You don't really want to live with me in Hopetoun City, do you?"

"Can't say I do, sorry. I tried hard but the thing it lacks is charm."

"I've never heard it put that way before."

"Sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. I think it sums up the place almost elegantly but implicit in warning."

"Really?"

"Yes. So where would you like to go?"

"I guess right now there are many places I have not visited will have the right mix but of all the places I've been, here is my best pick."

"Right, you open your door and I'll arrive with your chair."

"You have been doing light weights for weeks now. Are you strong enough to carry me."

"Yes. My collarbones as you know have checked out fine. Want me to carry you to your room do you?"

"No, to your room if you are agreeable. Just cuddles tonight but perhaps some adventure in the morning."

Harrison grinned. "Okay, is this to seduce me into staying here?"

"I'd like to think so but no. You are free to go. I called my attorney yesterday and he said the court would appoint me to someone, probably a homely couple on its list of volunteer providers. I probably could stay with Jerry and Gina while the application is being processed."

"I have no inclination to go anywhere fast. I have told you there is no one else, that I split from my family of no-hopers."

"Yes, you did say that and my family and I don't see eye to eye."

"So if you stay here will you return to school teaching?"

"No, I rather liked what I was doing on a temporary basis, office work with responsibility."

"You could work for me."

"What, based here?"

"Perhaps. But let's talk more about this in the morning. The travel has made you tired but I must say you are much stronger than you were even a week ago and you know something – you've stopped talking about your skin grafts."

"Well yes and that's because it's difficult to exactly pinpoint them."

After Harrison had removed Parissa's splints and bandaged her ankles she asked, "Would you like to kiss my pussy before you kiss me goodnight?"

"Yes but on one condition."

"What, odor?"

"No, not at all. I'm without fear when it comes to pussy kissing. No, I want you to pull me away if I kiss longer than ten seconds."

Parissa giggled. "All right."

Harrison kissed her for five seconds and then kissed her.

"If it's going to be used regularly I must trim it," Parissa said, pulling a hair from her mouth."

"Yeah, I'll assist. I'm off to shower soon. Kick me out of the bed if I crowd you. How's the pain?"

"Under control. As you know, in two weeks I could be walking short distances on crutches if my right ankle keeps on improving under lightweight work and will take more loading."

"It will. Janice told me it would but not to tell you because she doesn't want you to get excited and get ahead of yourself."

"I won't. I've read blog discussion about some people with ankle breaks saying their greatest mistake was ignoring advice and stupidly trying to do too much too soon including going back to work too early."

Harrison crept into bed. As soon as he settled Parissa draped an arm over his belly. He whispered, "Good girl" but there was no reply.

He awoke in the morning to find her staring at him.

"Ready to go big boy?"

He swallowed and nodded, knowing the time had come. He'd been anxiously waiting for this.

"I'll have a pee then remove your bandages and put your splints on and then put you on your chair for your bathroom visit."

"Thanks. I though of doing it without my splints but then remembered us talking last night about not attempting too much too soon. Incremental steps, eh?"

"Good idea."

It was an unsatisfactory encounter. Neither got off. It was uncomfortable for them both because of necessary constraints and any excessive movement pained Parissa. They decided to try in a month's time."

A few minutes of resting and Parissa said, "Perhaps in a fortnight's time."

"Yeah and you make the call."

She looked at Harrison fondly and then said, "We mustn't rush but could try in a week's time. But right now wriggle down and lick pussy. It sure wishes to come. And then I'll get you away by sucking. You must has a pint of semen ready to splatter me with."

That little session concluded happily. "God, little wonder you got Gina pregnant," Parissa marveled. "There's enough semen over me to impregnate a hundred women."

The smirking Harrison handed her a towel.

* * *

Harrison, by now walking unaided and Parissa was coping well on crutches with still one operation to go, had quit the buildings he owned in Hopetoun and worked with a local branch of the bank he had in that city to set up sufficient funding to buy a 22-apartment building in need of upgrading. He engaged trades people to upgrade one of the two penthouses, the one used by the previous owner and his family.

The day after that work was completed he parked opposite and they entered a coffee shop.

"You usually take me to coffee right in the city center. What is this about?

Harrison smiled.

"Come on, is your new building ready and we are going to inspect it."

"Well only one apartment is finished. It will be a long job. In all there are twenty-two apartments."

"God, your financing must be high."

"It's not too bad really. Everything will be self-funding out of income including an overdraft facility. See the building across the street – that's it."

"Charmers Apartments. Oh god, its big and they look mid-market. Oh Harrison, you've done very well and I like the name."

"I negotiated a good deal because some of them are really in disrepair and no other buyers was in sight."

"Good boy."

"Finish your coffee and we'll inspect our new home."

"Our new home? But I haven't contributed."

"Do you have any money?"

"Well yes, almost fifty thousand. My grandparents left me money."

"Well let's say I provide the four walls and the upgrade of décor, completed yesterday, and you fit it out totally."

"Yes, how much will that cost?"

"Depending on your extravagance, from twenty to thirty thousand all up."

"Oh god, I'm so excited. Can we go and inspect it now?"

They stood looking out at the view across parkland and including Lake Windermere. Parissa was tiring from excitement and exclamations about how lovely every room appeared to be and what she could do with it.

She yawned. "Yes I'll take full financial responsibility for the fit-out. What happens to my investment if we break up?"

"You could lose it all."

"Oh."

"On the other hand I could give you this apartment as a wedding present."

"Ooooh. Do you really want to marry a bitch like me?"

"Well we are fucking great these days and you are very good. So the answer is yes. Oh I also like you for your company and... er..."

"Brain?"

"Yes, definitely. The bank is interested in financing me into more self-funding purchases so our third bedroom her could be your administration office. You would be in a salary of course."

"Then the answer is yes darling. I will marry you. My future with you looks assured. Without the business relationship I would have just been your fuck-bunny."

"Well long may that fuck-bunny concept endure Parissa."

They sealed their commitment with a kiss. A very long kiss.

* * *

They married and eighteen months later Parissa gave birth to twin boys. Harrison was elected president of the city's Business and Professional Association and ran unsuccessfully for Mayor a year later but won the post at the next election and had been re-elected for a second term. He appeared to have the position for life.

THE END