Fuck My Wife, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lost like that. Lost in time and sex and sweat and cum. I felt her hot legs pressed against my skin, and felt her even hotter cunt grinding against my shaft. Finally, after what seemed like 20 minutes, and after Becca had cum once again, I felt my dick spur to its full glory and start feel the orgasm build.

Becca felt it too. Her little hands danced over my body, and she pulled herself up to lick and bite my nipples as I moved inside.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure. She knew it. She teased my nipples with her tongue, digging her fingernails into my shoulders as she bit and sucked my chest. I fucked her harder, groaning through gritted teeth, moaning her name between breaths. My pace quickened, and I felt myself sliding along wet pussy lips, begging to burst inside her again.

She bit hard. Her tongue swirled over my skin as she bit and sucked me, and it made me explode.

Spurt after spurt of hot semen shot inside her, and I kept moving. Kept fucking. In and out. Harder. Faster. Until my dick ached and could take no more.

Finally I collapsed. Spent, my dick still half hard inside of her. I rolled onto my back, pulling her shaken little body on top of me. Her pussy gently squeezed and teased my dick. And I ran my hands along her back and through her hair. I kissed her gently on the cheek and lips, and we shared long, deep kisses beneath her bright orange hair.

I think we drifted. We dozed off. We awoke at some point to find James gone, but could hear faintly the videotaped sounds of our fucking on the computer in the room a couple of doors down. Becca and I smiled at each other. Groggy and satisfied.

Becca told me quietly that I should get dressed and go. That James would want to have his way with her now. I asked her if she felt up to it, and she shrugged weakly, and said that she would let him have his way no matter what. I smiled, and we shared a few soft last kisses at the door.

It had grown dark outside, and slightly chill. I started to walk back towards my car, when I heard James say my name from the door.

"Yeah?" I turned, unsure of what he would ask.

Silently he held out a plastic case, filled with an unlabeled DVD. Then, quietly, "Thanks for fucking my wife. We should do it again sometime."

I nodded, starting at the DVD I was now holding in my hand.

I never would have imagined this ever happening that night we all laughed our way home from the bar. But now it looks like there's a very long road ahead, even as I sit here, writing this, with the DVD running in the background.

12