Fucked a Slut, Watched Two Others

Story Info
Married guy fucks 19-year-old GF, watches two 18-year-old on webcam.
11.6k words
4.55
108.9k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with my college-age girlfriend on her way up to my hotel room to help me cheat on my wife, I logged into the chat rooms to see if I could find any women interested in some sex talk. I'd been hard for hours, looking forward to boning Lucy even more that day after having fucked her the previous night and that morning. But since she'd left my hotel room the wait for her to return was killing me, and sitting alone wearing just shorts and underwear with my boner raging furiously, I couldn't stop myself from opening the Literotica chat window and sending some whispers (non-public messages) to female chatters.

As I sat at the desk in the hotel room trying to catch the attention of someone in the chat room, I was saying to myself, why the fuck am I wasting energy doing this when a slutty 19-year-old girl was going to be in my room in 20 minutes (or less), wanting to fuck my married dick all night?

Sometimes, life just gets way better than you'd have imagined it. Best sex decision ever, opening that Lit chat window.

* * * *

I was going to these fucking sales conventions more and more often. Not because my company was getting a lot of business from them; well, perhaps just enough to cover the costs of attending these fucking things. But since I was the sales manager, it was my call and my budget, and who can pass up company-paid trips to Vegas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, and other equally enticing locales.

But the real reason I was going on these trips? Because our marketing department intern was coming with me on the trips, and Lucy was one delicious fuck.

She was still just a teenager, attending a local community college and needing to do an internship for her associate's degree. The moment our HR manager brought her to my office to interview her, I wanted to fuck her. Lucy was a short, gorgeous Asian -- probably Chinese descent -- with long, jet-black hair, big brown, slanted eyes, and a super-skinny body. Her tits were proportionate, no more than A-cups, but they still made sexy round hills on her tiny torso. Her ass was divine -- palm-sized buttcheeks, round and sleek in her jeans or dresses. Creamy smooth thighs and calves, with hot little feet and painted toenails. I just loved the look of her body, and coupled with her pretty face and thin lips that were always smiling, she made my dick hard instantly.

Of course, lots of women make my dick hard. I've been married way too long and never get enough sex at home from my usually-tired wife. But just being hard for a hot girl doesn't mean I'd be fucking her, and I assumed, Lucy would be just eye candy for my office, someone who might give me reason to jerk off in the bathroom now and then as I imagined her naked, spread open underneath me.

When I agreed to hire Lucy (at minimum wage, who can beat that), I had no fucking clue she was a slut -- for married men. Turns out, she'd been banging a couple of married guys who were friends of her stepfather, AND she even intimated she was intimate with her stepdaddy too. I mean, you can't blame any of those guys -- she looked fabulous in tight clothing, so she must have looked even better naked. But I was her boss and didn't want to get sued, so I didn't put a move on her myself, at least not right away.

I took her to a Miami sales convention about eight months ago, in the cold of winter, and saw her in a bikini on the pool deck of the JW hotel. And right then, I knew I had to fuck her too. She was flirting, too, going from the smiling, giggly but shy girl to the hot little slut, standing in front of me and arching her back, showing mostly skin as she saw me ogling her body. It put a huge bulge in my slacks, and the girl's eyes fixated on the tent, then she looked at me and licked her lips. Yeah, she wanted some of my big married cock, that was pretty obvious.

From that moment forward, even though we were in Miami for three days, we hardly got any sun -- either we were at the convention, or we were in my hotel room, naked and fucking. Little bitch loved it rough, getting her hair yanked or throat stuffed with penis. Liked her butt licked, and her face coated with jism. I'm serious, I couldn't have mail-ordered a more perfect mistress than Lucy -- not only did she look fabulous and tiny, but she was as kinky and horny as you would want a girl that age to be.

After Miami came a few more conventions, and in each city, Lucy would be there with me, helping run our sale booth or set up our equipment for the show; then at night spread-open or bend over on my bed, nude, begging for my married shaft to bone her tight teenage pussy. We fucked around the office too, usually at lunchtime or after work, but the conventions were the best sex. We'd fuck all night, without interruption, and I didn't have to worry about getting home to my wife or making up some excuse where I'd been.

I'm sure lots of people would be mad at me -- married man, sticking his business in a 19 year old's twat, so wrong and improper. Whatever. It put me in a good mood, and my wife benefited from it when I was around the house. And Lucy kept me feeling young and virile.

So whenever I had to go to another convention, Lucy was going to come with me, and we were going to sell our company's wares during the day, then fuck each other relentlessly at night.

* * * *

The Atlanta convention was our fifth trip. It was Sunday afternoon, when my crew was down in the Marriott's massive conference room setting up our equipment at a booth. They didn't need me at all, so I just stayed up in my hotel room. I'd been in the room since the previous day, having come into town a day early to save air fare. It also gave me an extra couple nights with Lucy.

So I'd been fucking Lucy the night before and that morning, then she had to go down help the crew set up. Things were going well, she was texting me that she'd be done around 4 or so, and would come up to my room for more sex -- or, as she put it in a text, "for more stuff." Yeah, "stuff" -- as in, stuffing aching married cock into shaved, tight teenage cunt.

But the hours of the morning and afternoon went slowly, and I tried to pass time watching ballgames and even (can you believe this?) doing some actual work. Still, my mind was on Lucy's tight body and the hot sex from the past day, and I couldn't wait for her to get back for some more "stuff." So I remained hard inside my shorts, in one of those perpetually-horny moods.

I didn't want to have an excuse to masturbate, I wanted to save my sexual energy for Lucy. But the boredom and sexual anxiety built up, and by 3:30 that afternoon, I just couldn't stand it. I was at my computer at the hotel room desk, working away, then I pulled up the web browser and went into Literotica, one of my favorite websites for getting aroused. I usually read stories to get hard, not specifically to masturbate. But the chatrooms beckoned. It was more difficult to find a good sex chat in the chat rooms, but when I could, it was way more fun chatting about sex, or having cybersex, with a female interactively was much more arousing than just reading someone's amateur sex story.

But recently, I'd gotten into something else -- webcam sex. Lucy would sometimes strip and masturbate for me in her apartment while I was at home, pretending to do work, but a couple of times late at night when my wife was deep asleep I had webcam sex with women I met in the Literotica chatrooms. Only four different women, other than Lucy, to date. Two were divorced, one was married and cheating (like me), and one was in her early 20's. None of them were what you'd call models, but seeing them strip and masturbate while we talked about fucking always gave me the hardest orgasms.

Sitting in that Atlanta Marriott hotel room, I saw a familiar name in the chatroom. Her screen name was "amagirl," which I knew was based on her real name, Amanda. And like Lucy, she was just a teenager -- 18 years old, still in high school. I found that incredibly arousing, that she was still living with her parents and only a senior in high school, and she enjoyed talking about sex with adult married men like me.

Amanda was just fucking hot. After a couple of cyber-sex sessions, she emailed me photos of herself at her computer in her bra, blowing me a kiss or holding up two fingers (as I'd asked her to do - proving they were real pictures). Long blonde hair, thin face, small chin. She definitely got my dick upright. I'd asked her previously if she would do webcam sex with me, and she said she liked the idea, but would need to be home alone to do it. And, at that time, she wasn't.

So seeing the young horny girl in the chatroom, instinctively I sent a message "hi" to her, and asked if she was busy with someone else. No, she wasn't, and she invited me into a private room to chat, right away.

Unlike other times, our chat got into sex almost right away. She asked where I was, and I said, I was in a hotel room, alone for the time. Amanda asked if I was horny and hard, and of course I replied I was. Then she asked if I had a webcam, like I'd mentioned previously, and would I want to show her my hard dick?

Damn! Talk about bad timing, right? Amanda wanted to see me strip, but Lucy was going to be in my room soon! I looked at the clock, and figured I'd only have fifteen minutes, or so, of privacy with Amanda -- and I didn't want to use up on orgasm on the webcam, with Lucy's tight Asian pussy soon to be naked on my hotel bed.

So, I was about to tell Amanda it wasn't a good time for me to do that -- but then, I had a horny idea, and I just said it like it was.

"Well my hot Asian girlfriend is about to come up to fuck me, she's 19," I wrote to the eighteen year old blonde, "do you wanna see me fuck her on the cam?" I was of course a little worried that she would be put off, you know, knowing she wouldn't be the center of my attention. And maybe she didn't want to see another girl naked.

There was a long pause, giving me more concern about my fears, before the blonde's words appeared in the private chat room and put me at ease.

"That would be HOT!!!!" she said.

We chatted a few more minutes, before moving over to Yahoo so I could set up the webcam. Amanda told me, her parents were gone for the afternoon, and they wouldn't be home until about 4 her time, three hours later. She was on the West coast, in central California -- sort of in the middle of nowhere, though.

I asked if she had a webcam too, so I could see her. Amanda hesitated at that, but agreed "fair is fair." I pointed out, she'd sent me those pictures of herself in a bra, so if she just wanted to strip to her bra and panties, I wouldn't argue. Still, she wasn't saying yes.

Until finally she spilled the beans, revealing her full situation. "Actually I'm not alone," she wrote, "my friend Blaire is over." Now THAT was an intriguing development, so naturally I pressed to hear more about Blaire. This was a girl Amanda had known, she told me, throughout high school, they were "buds for life." They were "hanging out" at her house, and thought it might be fun to get a guy to show them his dick. Was I still interested?

"Yeah, I'm still interested," I wrote, all sorts of pervy ideas in my head. How far would these two female friends go? "I'll let you both watch me fuck my girlfriend, if at least you both get on your webcam so I can see your faces as you watch us fuck."

Amanda's response was faster this time. "That's all we have to do, right?"

I laughed to myself. I could just picture two teen girlfriends, both horny to watch me naked and see me fucking Lucy, but too embarrassed to take off clothing themselves in front of each other. So I struck a political compromise. "Well if it were up to me I'd want you both to get naked, but I won't make you promise to do it."

The response over the computer was acceptable to me: "Mmmmmmaybe."

Shit, I could only imagine what conversation those two were having. But I'd have to wait, to find out how far they'd be willing to go.

* * * *

Ten minutes later, Lucy was in my hotel room. As soon as she walked in, I just told her outright -- "I'm going to fuck you and let two high school girls watch us over the webcam." It wasn't really a request, more of a boss's statement to his employee. But my horny employee didn't mind hearing it at all -- she excitedly exclaimed, "Really?" Putting her arms around me, she gave me a fat, tongue-filled kiss, while I began peeling off her blouse and jeans quickly.

When I had her stripped down to her black lacy bra and silky black thong, I had Lucy sitting on my lap, as I sat on the chair in front of the desk, both of us facing the laptop. I turned on the webcam and invited Amanda to see us. A few seconds later, a window appeared with the view from Amanda's webcam. I saw the smiling blonde girl's face, very pretty, looking a bit edgy. Then, moving into the frame, a smiling, gorgeous brunette with thick lips, round nose and dark eyes appeared. Blaire had long dark hair, but with more body and texture than Lucy's straight-black hair. Both teen girls on the webcam looked like they were wearing t-shirts.

The girls were so young and attractive, with twirls of their hair cascading down the sides of their face; Amanda had a ponytail, while Blaire's long dark hair flowed as she moved her head. Blaire had bigger eyes and thicker lips, but a bit more round of a face, while Amanda had high cheekbones, thin cheeks and a pointy jaw. I had Lucy sit upright for them, showing her thin torso in her bra, then I even had Lucy stand up a moment and turn to show off her butt in her thong. I type, do you two girls think Lucy is hot? And Amanda quietly wrote, "definitely." Then I ask the loaded question of whether either of them has ever fucked another girl before. Lucy and I saw them look at each other and cackle, and Amanda replied, "mmm not really no." I mutter to Lucy, "not YET at least," and my horny girlfriend snickered.

Now, Lucy wasn't into girls -- yet, at least. I'd asked if she'd fucked another girl before, and she said she had not in a one-on-one situation, but had done a threesome with a guy and another girl. She very much enjoyed the experience and wasn't ruling out sex with a hot female sometime, but just hadn't yet had the opportunity. So, seeing the two pretty 18 year olds on the webcam was proving to be a turn-on for Lucy, perhaps just as much as it was for me.

With Lucy's back to the webcam and her thin, short body standing in front of me, I had one hand pawing at her soft, palm-sized buttcheeks exposed by her thong, while my other hand reached to the keyboard to type, "girls let me see you both cup your boobs through your shirts." The girls look at each other but didn't mind that simple request. Amanda adjusted her webcam so it was showing both their faces and their busts, and each teenager put her hands over her own round boobs, and began fondling their soft orbs thru their t-shirts and bras. Blaire looked to have the larger breasts, possibly even C or D cups, but Amanda's breasts looked larger than Lucy's small titties too. Lucy looked back over her shoulder, seeing the two girls playing with their own breasts while they were staring at the sight of my hands on Lucy's ass.

I typed, "will you two girls take off your t-shirts and shorts and show us your bra and panties, if I take my shorts off first?" Amanda reached to her computer and typed "sure," so I had Lucy kneel next to me and remove my shorts. My clean, white underwear appeared, wrapped tight on my crotch, my married, seven-inch boner making an obvious, stiff shaft and big bulging, cum-filled balls beneath. The two teenagers stared at their computer screen, their young eyes going wide as they admired the shape of my adult manhood, watching it intently. As promised, Amanda quickly peeled off her t-shirt, revealing her white bra covering her B-cup teen titties. Blaire hesitated, but then following the lead of her friend removed her t-shirt too. Her bra was black and lacy, showing some cleavage of her meaty boobs. "Mmm hot tits," I moaned to Lucy, as I stared at the twin sets of teen breasts on my laptop. Lucy giggle back, "You perv, you like those teen boobs hmm?" And she half-twisted to rub her own teenage titties, clad in her bra, against the side of my face.

Then the two girls stood up, pushing their shorts off, so they were in just bras and panties. Amanda had pink cotton panties, while Blaire was in a black thong matching her black bra. But quickly they both sat back down in front of the computer, sharing a chair, so Lucy and I could just see their grinning faces and bras. I put Lucy on my lap again, facing the webcam once more, with her ass is directly over the bulge of my crotch. My girlfriend immediately start wiggling on it, feeling how hard I was, snickering at my obvious attraction to the two females on the webcam. As she wiggled around, the girls watched her grinding on me, both fascinated to see us in our undergarments.

I turned Lucy's face to mine, so as she sat facing the webcam, she looked back at me. We started making out, lips on lips, tongues out, licking each other's lips and moaning. Out of the corner of my eye I watched the monitor, seeing the two teenagers mesmerized as they watched the married guy kissing the Asian teenager. I put my hand on Lucy's chest, fondling her smallish boobs through her sexy bra, kneading them for the webcam.

Seeing the horny gazes of the teenage girls at their computer, I figured it was time to start pushing boundaries. I thought, the worst that could happen was, Amanda and Blaire could turn off their webcam -- in which case, I'd be left to fuck Lucy. That wasn't such a bad thing.

So I broke the kiss and typed to Amanda and her friend, "will you girls show us your boobs, if Lucy strips her bra off first?" Amanda and Blaire look at each other, and Amanda then types, "Um ok just quickly tho."

Sweet, I thought to myself; more teen tits!

The promise of even a fleeting glimpse of their boobs was enough for me, so I unfastened Lucy's bra from behind, then I pulled it off of her, showing her A-cup breasts to the two teenagers over the webcam. Her nipples were short but hard, and her areolas were quarter-sized, dark brown circles. Lucy blushed but seemed to enjoy showing herself off; she arched her back, smiling at the girls through the computer, and she even cupped and groped her breasts. While Lucy was playing with her small, soft tits and stiff nipples, I typed, "ok girls just give us a flash!" And Amanda, giggling and grinning, arched her back and grabbed her bra. Snapping her hands up, she pulled the bra upwards to show off her pale, soft B-cup breasts, with light pink nipples, so creamy on her thin body. But then she pulled the bra down to cover them again. Blaire took her turn, very quickly pulling her black bra up to reveal sexy C-cup hooters with dark brown nipples; but just as quickly she covers them up too.

This game was delighting me. How far could I get those two girls to go, as I got closer to fucking my girlfriend?

I pushed Lucy's hands down, and started fondling her breasts myself for the two teens to watch. Covering her boobs in my palms, my fingers curled up, softly caressing her stiff, sensitive nipples, while I started kissing and licking the back of Lucy's thin neck. The girls watched me playing with her teen breasts, with her slim body still seated on my hard dick, grinding on me. As Lucy watched the girls in the monitor staring at us, I whispered to Lucy, "Ask them to show us their butts." So Lucy reached to the wireless keyboard on the desk and typed, "Both of you should stand up and show us your hot butts!" Amanda and Blaire once again smiled at each other, pausing, but they were so horny, and our requests were not particularly invasive. Amanda pushed her chair backwards and stood in front of her computer, then she turned her back to us. She was so skinny, just like Lucy. She peeled down her white panties, showing us her very creamy, soft teen buttcheeks. "Damn what an ass," I moaned, still licking the back of Lucy's neck as I watched the computer, and I even heard Lucy shudder, too, "Mmm she's sexy!" Then it was Blaire's turn, she spun halfway around showing her butt in her thong. Unlike Amanda, the brunette bent way forward, peeling her thong down halfway down her fleshy thighs, so we saw not only her butt but the wisps of dark pubic hair and even the pink slit peeking out below her ass. Lucy instantly felt my married adult cock twitch under her petite butt, as I watched the pretty teenager quickly show us her pubes before pulling the thong up again, and standing once more.