Fucked Famous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear Ryan and Nate chattering to side of me, but I can't make out the words with the sound of my blood rushing in my ears as well as Matt's moaning. Matt has his hand tangled in my hair now and is slowly thrusting just the head of his cock in and out. I think he's trying not to cum. James has gripped my hips harder now and he presses deep, deep inside me and I feel a rush of wetness as he spills inside me. He groans and thrusts one more time before pulling out. He rubs his cock on my sensitive, swollen clit and I cry out around Matt's cock. Just being fucked has never done it for me; I have to have clitoral stimulation as well.

Matt stops thrusting into my mouth and pulls away, his engorged member swaying. "Is that what you need to cum, baby? Do you need your clit licked?"

I moan and nod, unable to speak. I want to cum so badly it hurts, to enjoy this horrific experience.

"Mmm." He moans. "You're so hot, but so fucking needy."

James has pulled away and is now taking the camera from Nate. Nate undresses, and I see that his cock is almost as I imagined: stout like him and thicker than James' and Matt's. His cock finds my wet and already thoroughly fucked cunt, but he has a bit of trouble thrusting it in. Matt climbs on top of me, as if we are going to 69. Surely he is not going to lick my clit while he fucks my mouth and Nate fucks me? Is he? Nate is still pressing against my tight hole and it's driving me crazy, but finally he forces it in. His cock is so thick that it hurts and I scream. Hearing my pain freezes him, his dick still halfway inside me. I imagine I might see worry on Nate's face if I didn't have Matt on top of me and his cock blocking my view. I have yet to close my mouth after I cried out and Matt takes the opportunity to shove his cock back in. I close my lips around the head and suck.

The pain of Nate's thick cock stretching my cunt has subsided some, though he still has yet to press further into me. Matt's tongue is massaging my clit and the sensation feels nice. It feels so nice, in fact, that I can feel that familiar heat building up in my abdomen. I moan around Matt's cock in my mouth and flick my tongue against his slit and around the rim.

He pulls his mouth back from my clit and pants, "So you are enjoying yourself now. Mmm. Good girl."

I guess Nate takes his comment as an okay to start fucking me in earnest, instead of just standing there with his cock halfway thrust in my cunt. He pulls back and thrusts in fully, and this time I moan in pleasure. He grips my hips and his cock slips in and out of my slick cunt. Matt is thrusting into my mouth as well, and his heavy balls on my nose are almost choking me. He pulls his cock out so the head rests on my tongue and then presses once more deep into my mouth. I feel his cock jerk against my lips and tongue and then my mouth is filled with bitter, hot cum. I do choke now, sputtering and coughing as his cock twitches and releases his last drops. I swallow some because the cum I tried to spit out has almost ran in my eyes. Most of it has ended up in my hair and on my cheeks though.

Matt finally pulls his cock out of my mouth and rests the wet, spent organ on my chin. Nate's thrusting is shallower now, pulling back just a bit before sinking balls deep again. Now that I don't have to concentrate on sucking Matt off, I just concentrate on the sensation of his tongue flicking against my swollen clit and the sensation of Nate's cock filling my cunt and stretching me. The heat that has been pooling in my belly becomes brighter and I'm moaning "Ah." I want this orgasm so badly; my eyes are closed and I see colors in the darkness behind the lids. I'm shaking with need for release and the heat is almost volcanic now. I feel my orgasm, just within reach, and I pull it towards me in the dark behind my eyes. And, ah, like a hard sigh of relief I shudder and release. My cunt contracts around Nate and that constrict-relax sensation must be too much for him and I feel a rush of warmth as he cums.

I'm coming down from my mind-blowing orgasm and I feel Matt climb off of me as Nate's limp cock slips out of my fucked raw cunt. I can feel the two loads of cum and my own juices running out of me. I finally open my eyes to see Matt has the knife in hand again to the left of me. I'm startled and I instinctively jerk away from him, but I am still tightly bound and unable to get away. James is filming us while Nate is at the end of the table filming, what I guess, is the cum dribbling out of my cunt.

"Come on," I plead. "You don't need the knife." I'm frantic and I start to ramble," I won't tell anyone. I liked it. I came too. You guys were good. It was fun!"

Matt's eyes are dark and his expression is inscrutable. "Shut up!" He roars and I quickly shut my mouth. He brings the knife to my throat again, and I close my eyes. No gibbering "No's" like in the script I wrote for the scene that never happened. No crying, no screaming. I'm quiet except for my breathing which is heavy and quick. The knife moves from neck and I think this it, in the heart like in the script. Everything feels fuzzy and heavy and thick and so black and I can't breathe and it's so unreal. Like a dream.

I'm waiting for the cold steel blade to plunge into my breast and it seems like forever… but, instead I feel the knife on my wrist. Matt is cutting my ties! I realize I've been holding my breath and I exhale sharply as the first tie comes undone. I'm a fourth of the way free! Someone is at my feet and I open my eyes to see Ryan beginning to untie my ankles. When Matt cuts the last of the nylon ropes that hold me I hop up from the table to run, but I'm too slow and Nate grabs me. My scream is instinctive.

"Shhh," Matt hushes me with a hand over my mouth. "You think we are just some funny guys who like to make stupid short films, but we have other interests." He takes his hand from my mouth.

"Like what? Like rape?" I'm angry now, not scared.

"No. Like porn. We cater to fetish sites," says James. "I'm the webmaster of our own."

Nate loosens his grip on me a bit and says, "We needed something amazing, something more real."

"Yeah, something better than vids of fake tittied bitches moaning unconvincingly," says Ryan.

"So you raped me?" Matt looks almost sheepish, though he has no right. Fuck him!

"Well… technically," he says." Yes, we did. But, you don't know how much money a video like this could make online. And we will split it with you. Um, forty percent?"

"Forty!?" I can't believe they are trying to pay me off! It's crazy. It's insane.

"Well," says Nate gently, "we have to split the other sixty percent between us four. You can have forty for this video because you were, um, unaware. Next time, though we'll split it even."

Next time! Did they expect me to become some sort of internet porn star? But, then again, I always did want to be famous. And, it's so hard to break into Hollywood. I can't believe it, but I'm actually considering it. But, I can't deny that the thought turns me on.

Carefully, I say, "Fifty. For the first video."

Matt smiles. "And, you'll do more?"

" With some conditions. Depends on the acts, so to speak." Nate releases me completely and I reach out to shake Matt's hand.

"Okay," he says. He's beaming that bright smile from when we first met. "Deal."

Over the next two weeks we filmed several more scenes for the site. I got fucked in ways I didn't even think was possible. And, I got my Ménage a Cinq more than once. I didn't get to enter my movie into the contest, but I did become famous. It was only internet famous, but still. James was right too; that first video did make a lot of money. I love it.

12