Fucking a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the ample girth of his shaft in the fist of her right hand. She stared at it.

This magnificent instrument was deserving of the very best blow job this lady could give, she thought,

Emma, still smiling, and well aware of the panty hanging from her ankle by its gusset, snuck her tongue out. She determined that this would be the mother of all blowjobs, the best ever! She circled the head of his cut cock with the tip of her wet tongue. She moved her mouth forward and engulfed the swollen head of his great cock into its warmth.

She swallowed all of his meat stick into her mouth.

Her tongue went manic in its exertions around his cock.

Her cheeks sucked in, her lips jutted out.

She squeezed the base of his cock tight in the fist of her hand.

And then she repeated each of the actions, varying each move and the order of each action: slower-faster, harder-softer, wetter-drier, slurpy noisy- seriously quiet.

Totally into what she was doing, Emma shifted the focus of her eyes up from Wendell's curly haired scrotum to his eyes which were happy-with-appreciation. His mouth was slightly open and paused in a three quarter crooked smile. He liked what she was doing.

He had better!!

"Like what you are getting?" Emma asked in one of those seconds when she came up to gulp down some new air. She continued her two hand ministry of his cock while gathering her breath and readying herself for a fresh assault on his manhood.

Emma continued her ministrations of Wendell's cock with fervor, bending to the task with renewed vigor while he laughed, patted her head and urged her on with happy directions and loud appreciations for every nuance and trick she could play with her hand, her lips, her tongue or her throat.

"You go girl," he shouted, "un-be- double believabable," exclaimed. "Yes. Yes, yes," he repeated over and over, Finally, Wendell guided her head way from his cock. "Young lady," he said, a satisfied smile lighting his face, "You are the blow job queen of the world. Thank you!"

They lay there, each leaning on an elbow, each admiring the other's long muscled legs, sculpted chest, toned abs.

"Allow my humble self to attempt recompense," he said.

The fucker was competitive. Even with the person he was fucking, Emma thought. The smile on her face wouldn't stop. "Let the games begin," she said.

He helped her to lay crosswise, her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spread and resting on the floor. Then he lowered himself off the bed to between her legs. He held her knees apart, spread her legs wide and began to kiss the inside of her thighs until he reached her cunt.

Wendell was a gentleman! He ignored the slight impediment her pubic bush presented and breathed in the sweet, slightly tart odor now seeping from her fully aroused cunt. He let his tongue navigate the furrow of her inner labia from bottom to top and from top to bottom until he felt the labia unfold itself, open, and hang free.

He inserted his tongue deep into her cunt, the tongue's sweet lavation licking her to a steady pleasure. The walls of her vagina became a playground for his tongue. He foraged there for a long time, pink tongue to pink cunt.

From Emma came a long string of slow, loud and clear, "oooooo's" and "aahhhh's.

He entered her cunt with two fingers while his tongue lifted to massage her engorged clit.

Her clit felt as hard as a diamond to her. It was transmitting a thousand shocks of excitement a second through her body.

He pressed his tongue through the tangle of her redolent bush until he found her clit and pushed his tongue against it. The flat of his nose pressed hard against her mons. Her clit accelerated the signals it was sending her body to three thousand shocks per second.

Oh my god, this giant of a man could suck pussy, she thought as she started to cum by beginning a long series of ahhooo's and ohhhhs, yelps and screams. Ohhhhh's and ahhooooo's, screams and yells which continued forever.

They ended only after a long squirt of body shaking cum spewed from her tingling cunt.

."Oh, my god, thank you," was all she could muster to say.

After she came, Wendell climbed off the bed and kicked closed the door to his bedroom. The other day he had apologized as he closed his door after she had spotted two of his posse looking in while she and Wendell had been fucking. No apology this time, "No one gonna look in on us now," he said. He returned to the bed. Emma lifted her knees. She spread her legs wide. She waited to see if he would again follow her lead.

He lay above her. Previously, she had referred to this arrangement of bodies as the missionary position. Never again.

Slowly, his inserted cock measured the length and circumference of her cunt as if to appreciate how exactly his cock would slide into and out of her oozing hole. That ascertained, his expression intense, he immediately soared above her and then dove his cock down, powering into her sopping vagina with one explosive swing of his hips. The vigorous entrance sent Emma's doubled-over body bouncing high off the mattress. She held tight onto Wendell, prepared to land on her back and readied to accept a second assault of his cock into her cunt. It was like riding a particularly bumpy ride in an amusement park, but warmer and far more thrilling.

How long could he keep this swoop, dive, dive pounding of her cunt and clit, Emma wondered as she came and came again at this pounding. Well, a pretty long time, she realized when he finally spewed his cum, rolled off her body and looked at her with that look that said "What can you do to match that, Miss Emma?"

A challenge... With his help, she rolled him over fully on his back and knelt between his legs. Alternately, she let her hands play with the hardening cock and let her lips kiss its mushroom top until she felt the cock begin its voyage to full rigidity. Then she wet his cock by running her saliva wet mouth over the shaft and head of the weapon.

When his cock was nice and hard, and wet, she slid her body up until her pussy lay above his cock. She then lifted her body into a crouched over position while letting her cunny guide his spear past her open labia and into its warm depths. She flexed her keegles, and as soon as he was fully in her the hard muscles clamped onto his cock. His cock was secure in her, held tight by her keegles. She tightened and loosened her hold around his hard twitching instrument.

"Feel good?" she asked.

He smiled.

"Let's go for a ride," she whispered. She made herself a jockey bent, leaning all the way over a stallion, riding the sleek animal slowly now. Her mouth close to his ear, "Hold tight," she said.

She began a slow movement of her hip. She rode his cock in a canter over a long field, then a trot over a short hill, and finally a gallop up a long hill, smiling and laughing the whole way. Her mouth was open now, her tongue pushing into and around Wendell's ear.

She sped along the landscape, racing when it was flat, slowing as she imagined climbing a hill, all the while gripping and letting go of his cock with her cunt muscles. She bounced up and down hard and leaned forward, her tits pressed against his chest muscles.

His knees and squeezed against her thighs, holding her tight. Her feet were now straight. Her panties, she noticed, still hung from her ankle. She felt as if she was speeding downhill, totally out of control, intent on holding on to her steed. She moved her hips harder and faster, faster and harder clenching and unclenching his pulsing organ with her cunt muscles until she felt his cock begin to spew his seed into the deep recess of her cunt.

Laughing, Emma felt her clit explode and her cunt gush in response to Wendell's coming. Joining him in bliss, she slowly eased her hips' r.p.m.'s until she glided to a stop and rolled off of Wendell.

They lay there for a moment. Each of them savoring the sweet afterglow of the sex they had just enjoyed.

This is nothing less than wonderful, Emma thought. She kept on surprising herself as they entwined and disentwined their legs, arms, faces, groins, ankles (jeez, she still had that panty hanging around her ankle) noses, mouths....you name it, it doesn't matter, if it was a part of Emma's body it managed to entwine itself with a part of Wendell's. And vice-versa, with an emphasis on the vice. (Emma thought she would never in this life forget the pleasure she had felt, the freedom she had felt, when she jumped from a squat over his groin, did a one-eighty turn in the air and landed her cunt square on his mouth.)

The fucking that she and Wendell had done to and with each other tonight was as orgasm generating as Emma thought was not likely to be repeated for her in this lifetime by her or most likely by anyone ever. . .

"You are a pretty good fuck," he said. His tone pure admiration.

Emma smiled a smug smile of satisfaction. "Pretty good? That's it? Pretty good?"

"Okay, maybe a bit better than pretty good. No, woman, you are super great. You gotta tell me."

"What?"

"You fuck like that all the time?"

Emma began to laugh. "Oh, fuck no. Never. I doubt I can ever do it again This is a one off.. Know what, Mr. Thurgood, you are inspirational. You have inspired me to exorcise the slut in me. My every muscle is relaxed and stretched. But do it again? "

Wendell jumped from the bed. He pressed a panel on the wall behind the bed to reveal a mini-refrigerator. He took two bottles from the cabinet, opened them and gave one to Emma. "My trainer mixes the drink for me. Vitamins, herbs, veggies, ginseng, alpha omega3, Glu-something-nolactone, fiber, all sort of fine stuff. Great for fucking!"

She drank from the bottle. It tasted good. Wendell drank his down in one gulp. "My trainer fixed this up. Nothing that'll show up when I'm tested. It's very good though. Drink up. Lots of energy."

He looked at Emma liked he was trying to figure something out about her. "Really?" he finally asked, "You don't fuck like that all the time."

"Do you? Fuck like this all the time?"

Wendell laughed, "I try."

Emma thought that she had never before even known enough to try. Harris Henderson III was okay in bed, but he hadn't the physical wherewithal or, really, the imagination to realize the positions or moves she had enjoyed this evening. Emma admitted that she, in truth, hadn't the imagination to think of some of the positions either. She thought that a big part of it was that they were both in great physical shape, young enough and had active libidos.

"What got me was how uninhibited I was," Emma said. "I cannot imagine yelling at Harris 'ream my ass hole with your tongue!' Not that he wouldn't do it. But he'd have to think about it first. You were there before I finished saying it. Yeah, I think this was a one off."

"You tasted good," he said. "Felt like suckin' an oyster from its shell. You got an ass that smells nice and tastes like dark icing on a cake." . .

"Your cock is an enticement to me being bad. Your voice is provocative. Your sheets feel so smooth, your bed is so big."

"Whoa....whoa, girl.".

Emma reached over to put her hand on his cock. It stirred a bit. She closed her fingers and gave his cock a gentle, encouraging squeeze.

Wendell stood slowly. Emma didn't let go of his cock as he moved back to his wall fridge. He took two more of the drinks from the fridge. He drank his in one gulp. She drank hers, slowly as, still holding tight to his cock, she led him back to the bed. By the time they were comfortable on the bed, his cock was hard again. . "Lay down," Wendell said. His cock slid right in, all the way in to her pussy. He began his pounding and Emma began her moaning. He varied his strokes from fast to slow, from hard to soft. Her pussy muscles grabbed at his cock, held it, let it go, milked it.

They readied to screw around more. Could lightening strike the same spot twice? .They were going to find out.

"Sweetie?"

"Yes?"

"As I lay my wood into you, do me a favor; just say 'yes' all the time. Repeat the word over and over."

"That's it? Yes? Just yes over and over?"

"You got it. Try it. You'll see. By the time we get it going. I'll have you singing like you're a soprano performing an aria from an opera."

So far, Emma thought, this guy hadn't made a bad move in bed. She'd give it a try. Emma nodded yes then corrected herself by saying it out loud, "Yes."

He smiled and let his hands play over her body. He gripped her armpits and moved his hands down to the side of her breasts, then slid his hand up to tease her nipples, then kissing her now aroused nipples, sucking them. After a while, when the pace of Emma's breathing became heavier, his hands travelled down to massage the insides of her thighs. Her nipples were stiff, her tits sensitive to even the lightest touch.

She began a low murmuring, "Yes, yes." Her voice was low, the 'yeses' barely a whisper, but she continued with the plan, whispering "yes" in a low voice that she was unable to keep in one register. To her ears it sounded like she warbled the word.

Finally putting two fingers at the wide open slit of her labia, he inserted those fingers into her cunt. He removed his fingers from her gaping hole and put them into her mouth. As she licked his fingers clean, he inserted his steel hard cock into the hungry inlet of her cunt.

From Emma, the low murmur of "Yes, yes," continued. It seemed to her as if she was speaking a mysterious magic word. He began to fuck her.

She began to voice the magic word so that it became a murmured chant. The "Yes, Yes's," began to rhythm in time with each stroke of his cock.

He continued his stroking, his cock moving a bit faster in and out of her slick, oily cunt.

She continued to murmur her Yes, Yes's, now a bit faster too..

He inserted the two fingers she had just licked clean into her cunt, forcing the fingers around the shaft of his cock, filling her more than she thought possible. Always before, his cock alone seemed to fill every part of her hole. He folded his fingers into a hook, one on each side of his swollen shaft and pressed the fingers high inside her against the top of her cunt where her clit could feel the pressure from inside.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," her voice was quite a bit louder now.

He continued pounding his cock into her; there was no let up in the pressure of his fingers hooked unto the shelf at the top of her cunt, pressing at the root of her clit." His hips seemed to be hinged, swinging back and forth at his incredible pace. His cock penetrated deep, deep into her cunt.

Her "Yes's" came quicker. Her shouted "yes, yeses," came louder.

Wendell couldn't have been happier at how this "yes fuck" was going. "Yes?" he asked her.

"Yes, yes, yes yes," Emma answered, dutifully repeating it over and over again. She looked up at Wendell's face, his mouth opened, his eyes shut, his face intense. Now there was urgency in the sound of her chant.

Harder and deeper and as quickly as his hips could pivot, he fucked her.

All thought fled from her mind. She was nothing more than sensation. Currents of excitement coursed through her body.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes." She didn't believe how intoxicating this was. If Wendell had suggested a gang bang at this moment she believed she would have said "YES." It was the only word that existed for her in the English language.

Her chanting penetrated into the web of Wendell's consciousness. It was pushing him to ready to cum.

'Yes, YEs, YES, yessssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" she yelled, shouted, screamed and hollered. And sometime, somewhere between the "y" and the "s" of her rapidly repeating yes's, she realized that her orgasm had begun and would continue and continue. Stars exploded in her eyes, her body shook. She felt his orgasm explode into the depths of her cunt. It was his coup de grace

Her hands loosened their grip around his neck at his shoulder and her arms flopped open at her side. She lay there.

Has she said it before? She must have. But she'd say it again anyway, "This man could fuck!" It was her last thought before she fell asleep.

.*********

Emma was awakened by a kiss. It was Wendell. His lips just touched her forehead to deliver the gentlest of kisses. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey, babykins, I'm getting ready to leave." He was dressed, as always, in an immaculate suit, body hugging shirt and color coordinated everything else. He was shaved. He smelled delicious. His skin looked scrubbed clean, shining. He was smiling, "You were great. Loved every minute," he continued. "Look," he added, "coffee and breakfast's ready" He pointed to a tray on the end table next to the bed. "Anything you need, anything you want, just ask Norman." Norman was Wendell's valet, attendant, right-hand-man, always around. "Need to talk with me, need something, just ask Norman. He'll take care of it for you." Wendell pointed to the tray. "His card with his cell number is on the tray. I had a great time. Loved your pussy. Loved it."

Emma, tired, weary, but fully awake, smiled back at Wendell. "Me too, loved every second. Take care, Have a good trip. I'm going to get up and get going soon too." She held onto his hips with either hand to help lift her so that she could sit up. So close to his groin, she smiled at the thought of how much pleasure was contained there. Emma stood up on the bed, her face even with his. She rubbed her nose against his. She watched as he turned around and walked out of the room, her eyes following the movement of his body, the swing of his arms, the stride of his legs carried by firm muscles until he was out of the room and on his way. Emma had once flown all the way to Canberra to see Jackson Pollock's Blue Poles. She was pretty sure that this final glance at Wendell Thurgood's back side was just as thrilling.

Now to a good, hot, perfect shower. But first, she sampled a croissant and sipped some of the coffee left for her. Then she picked up her cell. She called Harris Henderson, III.

"Harris," she said as soon as he picked up his cell, "I'm up and awake. Going to shower now and then I've got to go to the gallery to open up." She listened as Harris spoke. She nodded her head, "I'll be at the gallery all day and I'll see you around seven. I'll tell you all about it then. When I get home." Again, she listened for a moment and then spoke, "No, he's gone to the Far East or somewhere. Don't worry, I'll be home by seven. Why don't you pick up some dinner and we'll talk over supper. Love you." She hung up and went to shower.

########### Eight months later, to the day.

The sound in the edifice where the championship game would be played in less than 30 minutes from now, was the sound that one would hear only in this sort of venue and only before a contest that would end a season, that would crown a champion. It was a low, rolling rumble of expectation, a murmur of thousands of voices mixing in a confined area, mingling themselves into a low roar.

The sound enveloped Emma as she passed through the narrow turnstile entrance and the brightly lit field came into view. The sound, the lights, the crowd combined to send a rush of excitement tingling out from her stomach to spread through her body.

Her eyes swept the floor below where the athletes were stretching, talking, practicing the moves they would be making in deadly earnest soon. Her eyes stopped their movement when they lit on Wendell Thurgood. Her grip tightened around the hand of Harris Henderson III as she and Harris followed an usher to their seats.

"There he is, there's Wendell," she spoke into Harris' ear. "Isn't he beautiful?"

Harris reply was almost a sneer, "Beautiful, yeah." Truth to tell, Harris hadn't ever wholly gotten over his dissatisfaction at Emma's brief dalliance with "The Man" who was now stretching to get ready to star in this championship game. It hadn't broken up the relationship between Emma and Harris, but it was difficult for Harris to keep a certain quarrelsome tone out of his voice whenever the subject of Wendell Thurgood came up.