Fucking Evolution Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no, don't leave. I'll do anything you say."

He pulls her to the middle of the bed, kneels between her legs and watches her.

She rubs her pussy again, and has another orgasm for him.

"Are you ready for my big cock?"

"Yes, please. I want your cock."

He pushes slowly into her, stretching her pussy.

She groans and hooks her ankles behind his ass.

"Oh yes. You're do big. You big cock is stretching my pussy. You feel good in me. I've never been this full.."

He flips her over, putting her on top.

"Make me cum, squeeze my cock and make me cum in you.

Tell me what you want."

She starts stroking on his cock, moaning and groaning.

"Oh Eric, your big cock feels so good in me. I want to cum and make you cum. I want you to cum in me. Fill my pussy with your seed. I want my pussy full."

He pushes up quickly and hits her cervix.

She screams and cums on his cock.

She holds him and grinds her clit on his bone.

He lifts her and slams her down again.

She screams again and cums hard on him.

She squeezes him again and he moans and shoots his load into her cervix.

She screams with him and passes out.

He finishes dumping his load and rolls her off. He holds her, waiting for her to come back. She finally comes back.

"Oh god, Eric. That was amazing. You are even better than my daddy."

"You fucked your daddy?"

"Oh no. Did I say that? She sighs. "Yes, I fucked my daddy for years. He was wonderful. I took my mothers place when she left us. I still fuck him when I go home. I can't say no to him."

"I've heard that some girls fuck their daddy. You are the first that admitted it to me."

"I wasn't going to ever tell anyone. It just slipped out."

"I won't judge you. It's none of my business what happens between family members. It's probably more common than people think."

"My best girlfriend fucks her daddy. She really loves him. He gave her a baby boy. She still fucks him when she goes home, too."

He rolls over on her and slowly slides his still hard cock in her.

"Oh good, I get more of your cum. I love when you cum in me. You're big and strong, like my daddy"

He makes her cum four more times and gives her more cum in her cervix.

They get up and take a shower together. He fucks her from behind in the shower, making sure she has enough of his seed in her.

"Eric, those girls were right, You are a big stud. I think more girls will be after your cock. Thanks for letting me be one of your girls. I think I'll tell my girlfriends about your big cock and how you made me get naked in public."

"Tell them I go in bareback and they have to be unprotected and take my cum."

"Eric, you are really a bad boy."

The next day Eric is sitting under his favorite tree.

He has his laptop open. He looks and sees three girls walking toward him.

He sees their breasts swaying in time as the walk. All three are without bras. All three are waring mini skirts. All three and knockouts. Long slender legs, thins waists and all three are at least C cup.

All three sit down in front of him, with big smiles for him.

"Hi girls, you're looking lovely today. This is my lucky day. I don't get to meet three beautiful ladies every day."

The all giggle.

"Are you Eric?"

'Yes, I'm Eric."

They introduce each other.

"We just stopped to say hi."

"That's nice. What are you guys up to today?

"Oh, nothing, just girl stuff."

The flirt with him and make it plain what is on their minds.

Eric decides to test the water.

"Are any of you wearing panties?"

Two of the girls say they are.

"Take them off for me, and give them to me"

The girls without panties says. "Come on, get rid of the panties."

The reach up under their skirts and pull them off. They hand them to Eric.

I see you aren't wearing bras.

"Shake your boobs for me."

"that's great. I like to see loose breasts."

One of them suggest they all go to her place to study.

"Eric can help us with our homework."

The all pile into Eric's car. As he drive off, he tells them all.

"Take off your blouses."

The look at each other, and all three take them off. He drives a little further and tells them.

"Everyone take off your skirts."

"You want us all to be naked?"

"Yes. You are far too beautiful to wear clothes. Especially when you are with me. I love seeing beautiful girls naked."

They all take off their skirts.

"Are you all wet yet."

All three say, "Yes."

"We got wet just talking about you."

He smiles.

"All of you. Cum for me. Rub your pussies. Hold your legs up high so everyone can see what you're doing. I want you all wet and ready for my cock."

They all feel very naughty and start rubbing their pussies.

"Come on girls, cum for he. Hurry."

The all rub faster, moaning and groaning. One at a time they cum for him.

They all tell how hot they feel cumming in public with all those people watching them.

"Keep your finger in your pussy till we get to her house."

"I need your house key."

One hands him a key.

They pull into the driveway. They reach for their clothes.

"As ah. No clothes. You all go in naked.

They all groan.

"Eric, you are so bad making us do this. What will our neighbors think?"

"They will think that lucky guy is gonna get fucked by three hot babes."

"OK, everyone out."

He gets out with three hot naked babes following him.

He deliberately fumbles with the lock. They are all wiggling, telling him to hurry.

He finally get the door open and he tells them to turn and show the neighbors their breasts. The groan again and turn around. He makes them wait.

"OK, everyone inside."

They all run inside, giggling and bouncing their boobs.

They drag him to the bedroom and attack his clothes.

"Wow, what a huge cock. I've never seen a cock like that."

He takes one girls hand and lays her in the middle of the bed.

He sits between her legs.

" I want you to cum for me. I want you two to suck her nipples."

Two girls start sucking and the other starts rubbing and squealing.

She cums in two minutes.

"OK, all three of you do the same thing. I want to see all of you cum."

After they finish, he flips the last on on her knees.

He tell the other two to lay under her and suck her nipples.

He slowly pushes his cock in her tight pussy. She squeaks as he enters her.

"Are you going to cum in me. I'm not on birth control."

"I am going to cum into your cervix. If you don't want my cum, leave now."

She stays. The forbidden fruit and danger turns her on more.

"I'm going to cum in you. Tell me you want it. Tell me."

"Oh god yes, fill me with it. I want a big load in me."

He starts slamming into her and his cock explodes in her.

She screams as his hot load hits her cervix. She falls like a rag doll.

He gets behind another one and slides his cock in her in one stroke.

She screams and cums all over him.

He holds her by her hip bone and pulls her hard on his cock.

After just a few strokes, she cums and groans. He makes her cum two more times and fills her up.

He grabs the other one and flips her on her back.

He slams into her pussy in one stroke. She screams and cums.

He makes her cum three time and dumps his load in her cervix as well. She passes out.

He grabs the first one and lays her on her back.

She opens her legs and he slams into her. She cums and groans.

He fucks her for thirty minutes, making her cum and cum. She faints.

Two out and one to go.

The last one lays on her back, spreads her legs and holds her arms out for him.

He slowly slides his cock in her pussy.

She locks her legs behind him and starts humping up to get all of his cock in.

He makes her reach for it.

She pushes up and grinds her clit against his bone.

He lets her hump till she gets too tired to stay up.

He lowers his hips and pins her to the mattress.

He makes her cum four time and unloads a huge load in her. She cries out as she cums with him.

She lays there, exhausted. He sits up and watches them come back to reality.

"Are any of you ready for more?"

As if on cue, they all say, "No, no."

They are all holding their sore pussies, and groaning. T

hey all look at each other and start laughing.

One says, "We are fucked, royally."

They all agree.

"Thanks, Eric, You made our day. I don't think any of us have been fucked like this."

The other two agree.

"All of us like doggie style the best."

"I hope you don't all start barking at the mailman and chasing cars."

They all have a good laugh.

"Are you all ready to go back to school?"

They all three say, "No."

"I have to leave. I have a paper to write for my Psychics class."

The all grab him and hug him goodbye.

He walks out the door with a smile on his face.

As he walks into his apartment, his phone rings. It's Charlene.

"Hi baby, what's up."

"Sure, anytime."

"You know where I live?"

He gives her his address.

"Thirty minutes is fine. I'll be waiting."

"Bye."

He takes a quick shower to get all the cum juice off him and grabs a quick snack.

Right on time, the doorbell rings.

He opens the door and lets Charlene in.

He grabs her and pulls her into his arms. She purrs and hugs him.

"I missed you, Eric. I hear you have been a bad boy. Some girls were talking about you."

"Well, it's hard to turn down beautiful women."

"I don't feel jealous, baby. I'm married and I can't make a claim on you. I am just happy that I can spend some time with you."

"Good, I like spending time with you. You are one sexy lady. I love the way you take my cum."

She laughs.

"I love the way I take your cum too."

He leans back and looks.

"I see you aren't wearing a bra. Are you wearing panties?"

"No baby. I know you like me without them."

"Are you wet for me?"

"I'm always wet for you."

"Show me. Take your clothes off for me."

She slowly undresses.

He sees pussy juice running down her legs.

"Wow, baby. I like to see your pussy juice running down your legs. What a turn on."

He reaches down and smears it all over her thighs and stomach.

He licks off one of his finger and gives her one to lick. She sucks it in like a lollipop.

"You taste good, sweetheart."

"Yes, I like the taste of my pussy. I like our juice mixed too."

He turns her around and presses his hard cock against her back and cups her breasts.

He kisses her neck and tweaks her nipples.

She gasps and reaches up and holds his head.

More pussy juice runs down her legs.

He holds her to him and the walk together to his bedroom.

He pushes her on the bed and grabs her hips.

He slowly slides his cock in her. She groans and pushes back, helping him in.

He reaches around and puts his finger on her clit. She squeals and cums.

He holds her by her hip bone and strokes in and out of her.

"Oh god, your big cock feels so good. You make me ready for your cum so fast, and then you make me wait. You are so terribly good for me."

"Hang on, I'm almost there. Wait for me."

"I'm waiting for your cum. Give it to me. Please, now. I don't think I can wait when you fuck me this way."

"Now, baby. Take it. Squeeze it all out of me. Take it in your cervix just like you like it."

"Yes yes yes, unload in me. Fill my pussy. Put it all in my womb. Oh god, oh god. It's so good when you cum in me."

He falls on her back and they roll over. He holds her back to him, still in her pussy. She keeps squeezing him, taking the last drop.

"Eric baby. I can't get enough of you. Hold me tight."

"I got you baby, I got you."

She rolls over and lays on his chest with a leg over, pressing her beautiful breasts against him.

She reaches down and holds his cock. It's still hard.

She strokes it slowly, enjoying feeling their slick juice on it.

She slowly climbs up on him and slides his cock into her pussy.

She hits bottom and cums, screaming and it washes over her.

He holds her hips and thrusts up into her. He feels his cum getting close and speeds up. She moans and groans.

"Give it to me baby, give you more cum, give it to me."

He pulls her down on his cock and unloads more cum in her cervix.

They both moan in concert. She falls on his chest and tries to breathe.

"Oh Eric. What am I going to do with you. I have so much of you cum in me I have to be pregnant. I guess I'll have to fuck my husband so he will think it's his. I can't change my life over this.

"Do you think there is a baby in you?" I suppose it could be there. I couldn't stop myself from cumming in you. I don't think you could either. We are just too good together."

"We are better than good. We are amazing. It is so fucking amazing when you cum in me."

"I know I can work this out with my husband. I can't leave him. Even is he thought our baby wasn't his he wouldn't want to split up.

"Come in here with me. I want to show you something. I probably shouldn't do this, but I think I can trust you to keep it to yourself."

He takes her into the living room and takes out a piece of paper. He takes a few minutes writing out a mathematical formula.

She watches him.

She looks at it for a few minutes. Her mouth falls open. She looks at him and back at the paper. She can't believe her eyes. She reads it again, to be sure what she is seeing.

"Eric, do you know what this is?

He looks at her and smiles.

"We need some coffee. Sit here and I'll fix it."

She sits there reads the formula over and over again. In a few minutes, he comes back with some coffee.

"Eric, that's the theory of everything. It proves dark matter and dark energy. How do you know this. What the fuck is going on here with you." "Do you swear not to say anything to anyone about this? Only then will I tell you. This can never be let out to the public."

"Of course, I won't say a word. I know this can't go out."

"This will be hard for you to believe, but here goes. There is a, what you would call a space ship, orbiting earth now. It has been there for 25 years. Approximately 1000 men from an advanced civilization were put in various countries.

They were genetically enhanced and mated with earth women to create humans with enhanced genetics. The have about a ten percent increase in all body functions.

I am a product of that mating. My IQ is not measurable by earth standards. It's my job to spread the genetic advancement. My destiny is to mate with as many earth women as possible.

My children and the children of the others will change the world.

She sits there with her mouth hanging open, speechless.

"Do you expect me to believe this?

"You saw me write that formula. How do I know that?

"Holy shit, Eric. My mind is on tilt. I don't know what to think."

There is a way I can prove it, but you will have to drop everything in your life and come with me.

You can meet Adam. He is my father.

He has two earth women living with him. They are having babies like me as we speak.

"You would have two options if you go with me."

"If you are genetically correct, you could have Adam's children or a new identity can will be created for you and you could continue as a psychics professor somewhere else."

"Your third options is you can stay here and have my baby and continue your life."

"If you decide to stay here, I will have to move on and continue my breeding program."

"Fuck, my mind it blown. I need some time to get around all this. How many children do you have now?

"I lost count. Some are born and are still young. I suspect about forty. I usually pick married women with well to do families."

"My mother just happened to break down near my fathers house.

He helped her out and she ended up staying with him.

The other woman there was a waitress in a coffee shop.

They are both extremely beautiful. Much like you.

They both will be extremely rich if they decide to leave the program."

"If you would like, I can sequence your DNA and see if you are compatible for the program before you decide."

Can you do that now?

"Yes."

"Do it."

He opens his back pack and takes out his laptop and a little black box.

He plugs in the black box and waits for it to boot up. She looks over his shoulder.

"What OS does that have?"

"It's one I wrote."

"Fuck! You make my head spin."

He tears a corner off the paper.

"Touch this."

She touches it and he pushes a spot on the black box and a port opens. He puts the paper in and closes. it.

"Green light and you're good. Red and it's no go."

He hits a key and waits.

Five minutes later the green light flashes. She almost falls out of her chair. He smiles at her.

"Now you have all three options to think about."

She sits there, looking at the wall.

"The scientist in me is screaming, GO GO. But there is other voices there too. They are slowly fading into the background."

She sits there, looking at the wall again.

"Eric, you fucker. What have you done to me?"

"Before you decide, think about this. You will have access to the main computers on the mother ship.

"You fucker, you. The scientist in me just screamed louder."

The both laugh.

"Life can be fun huh?"

"I want to stay here and think about this. I'll call my husband and make something up. I want to fuck you again, too. Sorta like a fuck to think on."

"You will only be thinking about my cum if you stay."

"And that ain't bad."

They sit and chat a while. She calls her husband and tell him she is staying with a girlfriend who is sick. He buys it.

She leans over and says, "Kiss me you fool."

He kisses her and takes her in his arms and carries her to the bedroom.

He holds her close to his side and caresses her breasts.

He kisses her nipples and she responds with a moan.

He sucks her nipples and slides his hand down to her pussy.

She opens her legs and gives him access.

He sucks her nipples and plays with her pussy.

Her pussy starts leaking juice down her ass crack. She shivers and moans.

"Oh Eric, your hands feel so good on me. I love your strong tender touch."

"No waiting tonight, baby. You can cum all you want."

"OH god, this is going to be different. Maybe I can cum 50 times. Then I get a big load of your cum."

He rolls over on her and slowly pushes his cock in her pussy.

She moans and hugs him tight. She locks her ankles behind him and hangs on.

"OK baby. Fuck my brains out."

He starts slow and she meets his thrusts.

They rock their way slowly in ecstasy.

He groans as she squeezes his cock with her pussy muscles.

He flexes and she cums on his cock. Her groans are getting louder.

She squeezes him and again and he flexes again. She cries out and cums again.

Every time she squeezes him he makes her cum.

She loses count on how many time she cums.

She is lost in her pleasure.

All she can feel is his cock and the waves of pleasure flooding her body.

She feels him speed up and pulls him deep in her pussy.

His cock flares and they both cum together.

He cums in her and her pussy muscles milk every drop out of him.

Every time her squirts, she cums again.

He finally empties his balls and stops.

She hugs him and keeps milking him. He falls on her, exhausted and she holds him tight.

He gets too heavy for her and she rolls him off, still locked around him.

"I'm not letting you go tonight. You are trapped in my embrace. Don't even try to get away."

"Why would I want to run from such a sweet loving woman."

They fall asleep and she dreams of flying in a space ship, with Eric's cock in her pussy."

Eric wakes the next morning and she is sucking his cock. He moans and caresses her face.

"You are an amazing woman. Your capacity for sex is way over the top."