Fucking GOOFY

Story Info
Minnie's fucking goofy.
2.1k words
4.08
18.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate to do this, but everyone needs to know, there are real people inside of those costumes. The truth had to be told, sorry.

Once upon a time, not so long ago, Mickey broke up with Minnie, because she was fucking Goofy.

But lets go back a bit further.

It was Minnie's first day at her new job, she could tell right away that she was going to enjoy herself.

Everyone was so friendly, and fun to work with.

When Minnie first met Mickey she was attracted to him immediately.

Mickey was a little taller than she was, he was 5'2", dark hair and blue eyes, and a very pleasing smile.

Mickey had noticed the new girl also, he thought she was really cute.

Minnie was 4'11", long black hair that hung down to just above the best set of buns, small boobs, 32B, and always giggling.

A few days after she started her new job, Mickey asked her out for their first date.

Minnie was so happy, she had just turned 18 about a month ago, and now she had a new job, and was about to go out with Mickey.

They both hit it off right away, and started going steady.

Minnie was still a virgin, she just never really had any boys that were interested.

They had been dating for a few months, kissing and some heavy petting, but they never went too far, but that was about to change.

Minnie decided she was going to let Mickey be her first, she loved him.

It was Mickey's 19th Birthday Saturday, and she told him she had a surprise for him.

Mickey arrived at Minnie's place, she had cooked him dinner, and after they ate she told him to sit on the couch, she would be right back.

When Minnie walked out of her bedroom, Mickey couldn't believe what he saw.

Minnie had changed into some sexy lingerie and called Mickey over.

Minnie took Mickey by the hand and led him into her room.

Her lips pressed against his, their lips parted and let their tongues dance inside their mouths.

Mickey started fondling Minnie's boobs, pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Minnie reached up and pulled the top of the lingerie down, exposing her perky little tits to Mickey for the first time.

Mickey lowered his head , sucking her nipple inside his mouth.

A low moan escaped Minnie's lips.

Minnie reached down and pulled Mickey's shirt up over his head, and than she started undoing his belt.

Mickey stopped her and asked her if she was certain?

Minnie told him she was and that she wanted her first time to be with him, because she loved him.

Minnie never stopped, undoing Mickey's pants, before he new it they were down around his ankles.

Mickey watched as Minnie knelt down in front of him and slowly eased his boxers down, his cock poking her in her chin as she did so.

Minnie had only seen pictures of a mans penis before, and now she was looking right at one.

It was smaller than she expected, but this being her first she didn't really know.

Minnie wrapped her small fingers around Mickeys cock and started stroking it.

Minnie had learned a few things from some of her girlfriends, she wanted to try everything.

When Mickey saw Minnie's mouth open and saw her tongue start licking his cock, he never expected she would do such a thing.

Minnie took his cock inside her mouth and moved her lips up and down along his shaft.

Mickey's cock was only 4 inches long, she had no problem taking his entire cock inside.

Minnie was bobbing her head up and down, faster and faster.

Mickey felt he was about to cum and warned her figuring she would pull off.

Mickey just watched in awe as Minnie sped up her sucking, never letting go as he shot his load inside her mouth.

Minnie swallowed every drop of Mickey's cum, licking her lips clean.

Mickey removed Minnie's lingerie, and moved her to the bed, he told her it was her turn to be pleasured.

Mickey parted her thighs and his tongue snaked out and he gently touched her most private spot with his tongue.

Minnie couldn't believe how it felt, her girlfriends had tried to tell her, but now she was feeling it for herself.

Minnie's fingers ran through mickey's hair as he continued to lick her pussy.

Mickey flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue, sending Minnie over the edge, she was having her first orgasm.

Mickey's cock was now hard again, and he wanted her, and she wanted him.

Mickey hardly had any experience himself, he had lost his virginity only a few months before he started dating Minnie, and that didn't go very well at all.

Mickey got on top and guided his cock to Minnie pussy.

With a shove, the head of his cock was in.

He grabbed her by her hips and thrust downward, his cock was all the way in, he had popped her cherry.

Minnie only felt a little pain, she had heard it sometimes hurt more than others.

Mickey picked up his pace, he started fucking her faster and harder, jabbing his cock at deeply as he could.

Mickey pulled his cock out and started cumming all over Minnie's tits and stomach.

Minnie said Happy Birthday, and kissed him full on his lips.

After Mickey left, Minnie sat down and cried, not because she was no longer a virgin, she was glad she had let Mickey be her first, she loved him.

She cried because she felt like Mickey had not been able to satisfy her, yes she had the orgasm from oral sex, but she couldn't get off while he was inside her.

Minnie thought that maybe it was because it was her first time and maybe it would happen with time.

During the next few months, nothing changed, Mickey couldn't get her off during intercourse.

She never told him so, she didn't want to hurt his feeling, she even faked her orgasms so he wouldn't know.

One day she was over her friend Daisy's house, and she confided in her.

Daisy told her maybe she should get herself a toy.

Minnie didn't understand and asked her what she was talking about.

Daisy pulled out a catalog from her bedside table and handed it to Minnie.

Minnie's eyes opened wide, she couldn't believe what she was looking at.

The catalog had vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, anal beads, and even a strap-on cock, in all sizes and colors.

Daisy noticed that Minnie had stopped on one page, so she sat down next to her to see what it was that had caught her eye.

Minnie was looking at an 8 inch dildo, it looked just like a real cock, with veins and a cockhead, only thing was that it was purple, Minnie's favorite color.

Daisy took one look and told Minnie that maybe she should try starting with something a little bit smaller.

Minnie looked at Daisy and just said, fuck smaller, I'm sick of getting fucked by a small cock, I'm going to buy this.

Minnie dialed the number and ordered the dildo, along with some lube.

A few days later when Minnie got home she saw a package waiting for her, she got excited as she picked up the box.

She opened the box and reached inside, it was her new toy.

She ran to her room, removing her clothes, by the time she reached the bed she was naked.

She laid down and started playing with her fingers, getting herself ready, she slipped a finger inside and once she felt she was ready, she picked up her dildo.

She took some lube in her hand and coated the shaft, letting her fingers glide up and down it's length.

She spread her pussy lips apart with one hand and slowly inserted the purple cock inside.

Once she had it half way in, she realized that she had never been penetrated any deeper before, it was time.

She pulled the dildo out, leaving only the cocks head inside and thrust the cock deep, ramming it all the way inside her, filling her up for the first time.

Minnie moved the purple cock in and out, felling the lips of her cunt gripping the cock, feeling it touch her as she has never been touched before.

She could feel her orgasm building, she closed her eyes and plunged the dildo as deep as she could and her orgasm took her over.

Her ass lifted off the bed as she started cummming, the strongest orgasm of her young life.

She finally had to pull the dildo out, and still her juices were flowing, trickling onto her sheets.

Minnie loved her new toy, her purple friend.

Minnie would now come home from Mickey's and fuck herself with her dildo until she had cum, sometimes several times.

One day Minnie was at work and overheard some of the other girls talking.

They were talking about Goofy, saying that he had a giant cock.

Minnie thought to herself, she wondered what a real giant cock might feel like, she decided she wanted to know.

Later that day, Minnie was on a parade float with Goofy, after the float was backstage and out of sight, Minnie backed up against Goofy's crotch.

Goofy, at first thought that she might have lost her balance, until she felt her grinding her ass into him harder.

Minnie grabbed Goofy by his hand, and led him into a small supply room.

She removed the head of her costume and told Goofy that she had heard about his giant cock.

Goofy just stood still, was this for real, she was dating mickey he thought.

She told him she had to see for herself.

Goofy was proud of his cock, and wasn't about to turn down a chance at Minnie, she was fucking hot looking.

Goofy removed his costume and stood before her, his large cock swelling and getting larger just at the thoughts running through his mind.

Minnie dropped to her knees, and wrapped both hands around his throbbing shaft and started stroking his monster cock.

She knew there was no way it would fit in her mouth, so instead she let her tongue start licking him all over.

Goofy watched as her tongue licked his cock like it was a lollipop.

She was still jerking his shaft when he started cumming, she opened her mouth wide and took a few squirts of his cum, swallowing as best she could.

Try as she did, she just couldn't get it all, but she scooped up the rest and licked her fingers clean.

Goofy stripped Minnie naked and sat her down on a couch in the room.

He spread her legs wide apart and brought his tongue down and started eating her pussy, he knew he would have to get her really wet if he wanted to get his cock inside her.

Goofy slipped a finger inside, and than a second, and than a third, he needed to stretch her pussy open.

Minnie was cumming, his fingers were doing unbelievable things to her, but she wanted his giant cock inside her.

Goofy raised up from licking her pussy and brought the tip of his cock up to her opening and shoved his cockhead inside, stretching her cuntlips apart.

Goofy reached behind Minnie and grabbed a butt cheek in each of his hands and as he pushed his cock inward, he pulled her up.

Minnie let out a small scream, his cock was so huge, but she was determined to take everything he had.

Goofy had about 8 inches inside her, and told her he didn't want to hurt her.

Minnie gave a mighty shove upwards, and told him she wanted every inch, fuck my cunt, fuck me, I want it all.

Goofy pulled back and rammed his cock in, with all his force, penetrating her cunt deeper than ever before.

Goofy had all 12 inches buried inside this cute little petite, wild fucking girl.

She was so fucking tight, she was loving getting fucked fully, completely full of cock, his giant cock made her dildo seem small in comparison, not to mention what it was like compared to Mickey's small cock.

Minnie felt her self cumming, over and over, wave after wave, she was having her first multiple orgasm.

Goofy pulled his long cock out, and her juices squirted out of her cunt, all over the couch she was sitting on.

Goofy took ahold of his giant cock and started stroking it, while he aimed it at her perky little tits.

His load shot out, landing on her boobs, she watched as he continued to cum, she had never seen Mickey cum that much, it was dripping down her body.

When Mickey found out, he broke up with her right away, but Minnie didn't care, because she was fucking GOOFY.