Fucking Her Boss Up Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with the pills he had taken Craig was getting tired and needed to rest. Craig pulled Debby off Walker's swollen red and inflamed cock and drug him into the closet while I talked to my wife. Craig told Debby that the reason she was feeling so horny was that Walker had given her an extra large dose of a drug that makes women want lot of sex with out passing out, like most date rape drugs were like. "Honey there is no antidote available and you will probably need lots of sex over the next several hours," He hesitated before telling her the rest," I know you hate your boss and I do too, but we are going to have to use his cock for you to get relief till the drug wears off."

"How long will it take honey...you know I love only you and I think my boss is slime but I need his cock and your cock can you both fuck me some more...please honey...my cunt is on fire." I knew that it was my fault that my wife was in this state. If Craig hadn't used her to get his revenge on her boss, but he knew that she wanted to do it.Debby wanted Julie's rape revenged almost as much as her husband did. She also knew three other women from her job that had to suddenly leave. They had came close to be divorced by their husbands.

All Debby had to do really was to let him have her suck his cock for a minute and get it on film. We would have had a suit against him and Debby's company. Naturally the other employees were fine people and Debby liked them. The suit against the company would have made things better for the others and also bring the other rapes to the fore. With all the talking by Walker on the dictation machine they would have had a strong case for harassment and with him giving her a drug it would constitute rape.

Craig put in a call to friend of Julie's doctor that lived in Cleveland. He had never met the guy who was a doctor himself but from talking to Edward, who was Julie's doctor he knew that his friend in Cleveland was aware of the circumstances of Julie's rape. When Craig explained who he was and a little about him and Debby's problem he said that he would come to the hospital in around an hour.

Craig drug Walker back from the closet and his cock was still hard. he was wild eyed and spitting muffled cursing in his gag. Debby Looked at his rampant cock. It was now swollen to half again the size of my thick cock. Debby eyed it hungrily..." I hate to say this honey but I need his cock. I don't want to use yours because I will make it look like his," she said and I could see what she meant. Already his cock was showing signs of my wife's screwing down hard on his cock. More fucking like this and Jerry would be unable to ever fuck again. I was worried about Debby's cunt. She had fucked him for a solid hour now and I had fucked her some. I didn't want my wife ruined like I hope that Walker would be.

Craig watched as she mounted his upright cock again. This time she had to press down hard to get it in her. She moaned from having a very thick cock, much thicker than mine had ever been, in her. " Let me suck you baby...I'll be careful...I just want to have your cum in my mouth to swallow. He let Debby take his cock. her lip's felt as sweet as always but there was an urgency this time. She took me all the way to the back of her throat, which she had never been able to do. She sucked me for about a half hour while she relentlessly pounded herself on Walker's cock. She had a look of sheer lust on her face. Jerry on the other hand had a look of pain and he kept cursing into the gag the whole time that Craig's wife fucked him.

Craig finally couldn't hold his orgasm any longer and with the pills that i had swallowed, my orgasm was super intense. He came like he had never came before. He filled Debby's mouth several times while she gulped it down and milked his cock for more. There was a knock on the door and he looked through the peep hole to see a rather good looking guy of about firty. The doctor had arrived. Craig just opened the door. My wife was still grinding her self down on Walkers cock and Craig was still leaking sperm from Debby's suck job. He came in and took one look. Naturally being a doctor he saw the symptoms of the drug. He saw my red swollen cock and looked at Debby.

His name was Claude and he was very good. He asked Debby if she would get off Walker so he could examine her. Debby pulled her self, reluctantly, off Walkers cock. When the doctor saw the condition of Walker's cock he thought. He had seen Julie several times already and even though he was a doctor he couldn't feel any sympathy for the rapist. "Craig I could give Debby a shot that would knock her out but it's very dangerous to...I think it's better if she comes down naturally." I asked if he thought that it would be better for Debby to keep on getting fucked. he sadly shook his head. He put on a glove and inserted several fingers in the wife's cunt. he probed around and Debby started to hump his hand. Claude just smiled at her, he fully understood.

"Can you fuck me too," Debby reached and grasped his semi hard cock. It was impossible to be in the presence of suck a beautiful horny woman like Debby and not get aroused. Craig told him that it was ok with him if he fucked her. He knew that he would not abuse her. He looked at Debby and seemed to be resolving his conscience with what Debby wanted.

"Ok Debby...I'll fuck you but first I want to put an oil on you. He took a large bottle from his case and a smaller bottle. He put some of the oil in his hand and began to massage it in to Debby's cunt. Debby moaned as the soothing oil helped her inflamed cunt. Then he rubbed a few drops from the smaller bottle on her cunt. Craig looked down at Walkers cock. Claude started to undress. He watched as Debby waited to see what kind of a cock Claude had for her. She looked down at Jerry's cock and bent her head. She swallowed the red inflamed cock and started to sucking hard. It was easy to see that Jerry was in pain.

Claude was standing naked, as he removed his shorts. Rising rapidly was a cock that easily rivaled me and Walker also. It was thick and long. Probably about nine inches and thick. Debby turned and looked at it and a smile came to her face, "I want your cock in me doctor...now..."

Claude drew back and shoved gently from behind. Debby's cunt resisted the different thickness at first but she pushed her ass back and Claude's cock started to sink into her cunt, spreading it open as it went in. Debby moaned around Walkers cock and bit down hard on it. Walker screamed out in sudden intense pain, or at least he would have screamed if her had not had the gag in his mouth. Walker turned even redder in his face and tightened up. he was blasting his sperm into Craig's wife's mouth. Debby lifted up and turned her head aside and made to spit the cum out but changed her mind at the last moment and swallowed the slime.

She spun around to face Claude. She had gotten used to his thick cock in her and she whispered for him to fuck her hard. Claude looked at Craig and he nodded. Claude drew his cock all the way back and thrust froward hard. His belly made a splatting sound as he drove into Debby's cunt. She moaned very loud and yelled, "Oh doctor...fuck me...fuck me hard...please do it hard." Craig didn't know how long it was since Claude had had a hot woman like Debby but he came after fifteen minutes and that was with him stopping to let his cock cool off.

When Claude finally went limp Debby grabbed his cock and stuffed the limp cock in her mouth. It was only a couple of minutes till it started to get hard again. Craig was rested now and still had a raging hard on. he went behind his wife, and while she sucked Claude's thick cock, he shoved his hard cock in her cunt. Debby turned and, while Claude's cock was still in her mouth, she smiled at him. He had never seen his wife so sexy as she smiled so lovingly at him with another man's cock in her mouth.

Claude ate her cunt later when he came in her mouth. Debby swallowed all his cum and then she turned and kissed Craig with her mouth still coated with Claude's cum. Claude didn't realize that he was sucking my cum and some of Walkers as he sucked. Perhaps he knew but chose not to care about it. Debby's cunt was so delicious. Craig had turned Walker so he could watch what they were doing with Craig's wife. He was still in a rage. Craig decided that he needed some more cock up his asshole. He turned Jerry over and put a large pillow under his ass. Then he lubed his cock and plunged in Jerry's ass. Jerry screamed as well as he could.

Claude had fucked Debby again after he ate her cunt. Debby had settled down some by then and was kissing Craig and Claude. The downer that Claude had given her had made her more mellow. It didn't make her less horny, just more mellow. "I can't believe that I'm fucking other men and my husband is with them," Debby said," I wish that we had discovered this years ago." She fucked Claude for a long time and then she came, the first time she came that day and on another man than her husband at that. As she came she hugged Claude tightly and said that she loved him. Claude looked at Craig almost with an apology.

Craig just nodded his head that he understood. Claude had been there for three hours and he also took his turn at fucking Jerry's ass. Like me it wasn't sexual at all. But Claude, through his friend, Edward, had developed a very strong hate for Walker. he took out his hatred by punishing Walker's anus with his thick cock. Finally Claude said that he had a dinner engagement to go to and if he could he would come back later more rested and ready to fuck Debby. I let Debby impale herself on Walker's cock again and when she shoved down i saw that she had sat on his cock with it up her tight anus.

Craig heard a knock on the door. It was two older guy. Large but older. They looked like gangsters. I told them that Jerry had to leave for a while but that he had left me to take care of Debby. I pointed at my cock and they shook their heads at it's shape. They looked at Debby as she was once again shoving her fist in her cunt while she was fucking Jerry's cock with her ass. "Shit," one of the guy's exclaimed," Walker didn't say that she was such a fox."

Craig decided to put things in perspective. He explained that he was Debby's husband and that Walker had given her a triple dose of a new date rape pill that made her want to have lots of sex. He said that they had come there to get some of Debby's ass, "You can fuck her as much as you can but I will not have you two abusing her. Your asshole friend tried to rape her and now the only thing I can do," Craig looked for any sign that the two might give him trouble.

"Hey...first of all Walker isn't our friend. He just said that there was a chick that was hot to trot here and that we should get some of her. Second we don't like that the asshole gave her a drug. We get enough pussy without using them." I told them to get naked and give me a spell then.

"I am so tired from fucking Debby that my cock is about to fall off Craig admitted. Damn from a loving husband to my wife's pimp. How low could he go he thought to himself. With Claude it wasn't so bad...almost clinical. With these two they were simply horn dogs. They wanted some pussy. ' Well,' he thought,' At least they were clean looking even if they did look like part of the Cosa Nostra.'

The two guys, named Mario and Caesar, (he had wanted to at least know the names of the men that would fuck his wife), had stripped naked and Craig took a second look at their cocks. Mario was the smallest of the two. He had about a nine inch thick cock that was as round as a beer can. Ceasar had one that was long and very thick too, just not as thick as Mario. Both men were stocky built large hairy brutes. Mario shook his cock and looked at Craig. He had never fucked a woman with her husband there giving his permission in several years.

Craig looked at Mario's cock and nervously nodded his head. "Hey what's the matter...you think my cock is going to stretch Barbi here out so she won't feel you. That's a bunch of bullshit. A cunt might get stretched out if she fucks me day after day for several months but to get my cock in her a few times will make her loose at first but she will shrink back up," he paused and looked at me," In your case I don't think you have anything to worry about in the long run." He got on the bed with Debby and told her to stop fucking the asshole. Debby pulled up off his cock and when the two men saw the shape his cock was in they almost lost it.

"Goddamn it." Caesar said," I know the asshole deserves it but man..." he shivered and asked Debby if she had a lawn mower in her cunt . She giggled and said that she didn't. She then noticed the cocks of the two men and started toward them but stopped quickly.

"Can I fuck them too honey...I hope you say yes because I want those cocks," she said to Craig. Craig shrugged and pointed to his red cock. "Oh Craig you are the best husband in the world. Debby dropped to her knees before the two bulky hairy men and took their large thick salami's in her tiny white hand's. She had to look at them and admire them rather than a frenzied scramble to get at their cocks. The downers had done their job well. Debby was now acting like a normal woman except, of course, that she needed cock.

She opened her mouth wide and took the head of first Caesar's cock and gave it a few loving sucks and then went to Mario's cock where she repeated the same. " I can't suck both of you at the same time...so why don't you," she gestured to Mario and his beer can sized cock, " fuck me and I'll suck this long one." Mario got behind the pretty wife and since she was so open he didn't need to take air. He simply shoved his extra fat cock in her cunt. He met resistance naturally. Debby had never had suck a thick cock in her before. Claude had been the thickest and she really liked being stretched by it.

Mario slowed down some and pushed hard till his cock began to inch inside the pretty wife's cunt. He didn't stop pushing till Debby moaned that he was all the way in her and he felt his belly press against her butt. Debby wasted no time getting her lip's back around Caesar's cock. It was longer than any other she had and wanted to feel it in the back of her throat. She took the cock well past where she had taken the other cocks and gagged, She drew back and tried again.

Craig watched his wife fucking the two gangsters and winced. He couldn't help but wonder how much was the drug and how much was his wife. She had his blessing to do all the fucking she wanted to and he thought than any woman, drugged or not, would want to take advantage of that. He and Debby had a wild sex life and she had made pillow talk in the past about him fucking her as if he were three of four different men. Debby's favorite fantasy was where there were clones of Craig fucking her. The clones had naturally grown very well in the cock department and Craig clones would have ten and twelve inch cocks. Craig remembered this as he watched Debby fuck the strangers.

As then he got excited at the thought of Debby being had by several of him, but, now it was tow mobster looking swarthy guy's that were pouring the cock to his wife and she was taking it all. Mario pumped his swollen fat cock in her cunt and she was moaning around Caesar's cock that she had now managed to take to his balls in her mouth. Debby had practiced on deep throating Craig and had taken him all the way back in her throat and then fucked her mouth hard to get that extra inch. Now her head was almost a blur as she fucked on Caesar's cock and made gagging noises but they didn't slow her down. Craig knew that she had often said that she wished they could have cum delivered in gallon jugs so she could drink it.

Craig had a sinking feeling that Debby was trying to get her drink right now. At the same time he felt his flagging cock rise in excitement. The sight before him would move any man. With Walker the sex had been for revenge, With Claude it had almost been clinical, like a procedure or something, but with these two men he saw his wife get fucked, plain and simply getting shagged. He was surprised that the two had been able to turn his wife on as they had. Even with Claude it was a vanilla fuck. This fuck was no where vanilla, maybe cinnamon or something spicy.

Mario noticed that Craig's cock got hard, Hey man...it's ok...enjoy it," he slammed his cock into Debby's cunt making a loud wet slap," Your wife is sure enjoying this fuck...I can tell...man her cunt is about the best I ever had and that's saying a lot. You can consider yourself as a lucky man to have a wife this hot. I mean that with the drug excluded If we were all here fucking her without the drug she would still be as hot and you would still have a hard cock watching us fuck her."

Craig knew that the man spoke the truth. He stroked his hard cock and got closer. Mario reached out and grabbed his other hand and brought it to where his fat cock was fucking in and out of his wife, "Go on feel it as it goes in her then tell me that she ain't liking it." Craig let his hand grasp Mario's cock at the base. His hand barley fit around it. He felt as the cock spread Debby's cunt lip's open. She moaned as she looked back with the cock still in her throat and saw Craig feeling her cunt and her lover's cock.

"Oh yes Craig...honey...feel him fucking me...it feels so good," she said, her voice filled with passion. She went back to deep throating Caesar. She took her mouth off once more to beg her husband to get under her and suck her cunt while Mario fucked her. Craig hesitated for just a minute and then scrambled underneath his wife's lusty steamy body. Sweat was coating every inch of her and Craig looked up and saw Mario's fat cock spreading Debby's cunt open with each thrust. Her cunt was extended like a small cock. Craig cried out in lust and lifted his mouth up to suck on his wife's cunt.

" Oh yeah that's the way...now let your tongue lap around my cock and her cunt lip's," he heard Mario say. He did just that and thought...'Damn Craig you are enjoying the cock that your wife is enjoying.' he felt himself let go and started to suck at their organs in earnest then, He could hear Debby moan around the cock in her mouth and from the extra stimulation that she was feeling on his mouth. Then Mario yelled out that he was coming.

"Get ready Craig...I'm gonna come and fill your wife's cunt like I never filled one before...." Then Craig saw the huge vein underneath Mario's cock start to pulse and swell. His mouth clamped down on Mario's cock shaft and he felt the cum racing through his cock into his wife's body. Then he heard Debby's gagging change to a sucking drinking sound as Caesar filled her mouth with his cum. "Oh yeah Caesar...fill her mouth with your cum," Mario yelled as he himself came mightily, "Caesar comes a lot...my wife can tell you."

Craig scooted forward some till he could see his wife with just the tip of Caesars cock head in her mouth. He could see her cheeks balloon out as each load of sperm shot into her. He also saw her lovely throat as it contracted as she swallowed the goo down her gullet. Craig then scrambled back just as Mario's cock went limp and slipped with a loud plop from Debby's cunt. He saw the river of white cream as it ran from her vacated cunt. he thrust his mouth up and cut off the flow and drank Mario's cum from his wife. "Oh my God...Craig...you're eating his cum from me...oh I love you so much..." He herd Debby say.

He was driven to suck harder. Sucking cum from his wife's cunt wasn't something new to him. He had done it countless times after he fucked her. He knew that Debby was being turned on by his acts. He sucked and swallowed the thick tasty sperm . It seemed that his had never tasted so good. Craig was close to coming from the excitement that he and Debby were feeling. If Walker ever did a good thing in his life it was to send the two men to fuck her. She was drugged but Debby had defeated the drug and was fucking on her own steam now.