Fucking John's Wife

Story Info
A story of bisexual male wife-sharing.
1.4k words
3.99
148.4k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

this is a true story. you are free to ask me any question related to this story or any story I write.

*

Some times things just happen and that's the way I like it. Nothing planned just out of the blue something comes along and out of no where you are knee deep in hot sex.

That's about what happen to me a few years back. Here I was checking out web sites, and chat rooms just to find someone to chat with and get off. I spend most all my free time doing that. Just so happen I came upon a site and got to talking to his married couple that lived a few hours drive from my home. They were looking for a threesome. Wanted some man to fuck his wife while he watched and he admitted he was bi and wouldn't mind being part of these arrangements.

I wasn't into the bi scene so I really didn't care to be part of that but I have to admit years gone by I had messed around with my younger brother. Sure didn't consider myself gay by any mean and didn't even know the word existed at the early days of my life. Hell didn't even know what bi meant either. All I knew was I was horny all the time and I wanted to get off as often and as many times as I could. That's another story if you want to hear about it let me know.

So here I wanted to fuck this man's wife and I wanted it bad but I sure didn't want any part of his being a part of it other than watching. Hell I didn't care who watched as long as I could fuck her.

I was telling another on line friend (female) about this couple and him wanting to be able to suck me off and I wasn't okay with it. Her advice to me was just close your eyes and most likely you want even know which one it is. Well I wanted to fuck her so bad I was about willing to try anything so I agreed to the arrangements.

For the sake of calling names I will call them John and Sally. Well John had sent me several pictures of Sally and a lot of that hot sweet looking pussy. She was clean shaved and had one of those pretty slits. Now I prefer those fat pussy lips with a nice clit showing but I have to admit that pussy of hers sort of reminded me of my teenage years with just a nice slit.

Arrangements were make for me to go their home. Made that trip, and met John a few miles away and he lead me to their home. Was a nice place and very private. Like always when you meet someone for the first time I was a little nervous. We didn't the normal chit chat and it was agreed everyone was okay with the arrangement. Sally got up from the couch and walked out of the room. Wasn't long she returned in a nice sexy robe? I could see her parties through the material and I was already getting hard. She sat on the couch next to me and John said I am going to leave you guys along to get to know each other better.

Sally and I started playing around, rubbing over each others body. We kissed for a while and my hands started working on those nice big tits. She was blessed in that department. Wasn't long I was sucking on one of her tits and I could tell this was right down her alley. The sound coming from her was that of getting worked up and turned on.

We were really getting into this when I notice John had come back in the room and he had removed most of this clothes and I notice he was wearing a pair of silk panties. This was a first for me. A man in women's panties! I turned my attention back to Sally and she started moving down on her knees between my open legs and took my hard cock into her mouth. I sort of laid my head back on the couch, closed my eyes and was just going to enjoy this. I sort of felt if he was going to be sucking me this was the time. She was really working me up good and pre cum was running out of my cock. She would suck a while then jack me off a little, then suck again. Didn't know at the time but they were taking turns sucking me off. I knew I could tell a difference and I was hoping the better one was her but after finally opening my eyes it was John that really knew how to make me feel good. He was much better than her. From that day forth I have been hooked on a man sucking my cock and I am always looking forward to the next man that wants to take my cock deep in his throat.

We moved from the couch into the bedroom where Sally got in the middle of the bed with John and I on each side of her. We spent the next 30 minutes or so sucking on her tits and fingering and sucking her pussy. She was one hot fuck. The more we did the wetter she got. Wasn't long she just made it plan, "I want a cock in me." I was the guest of honor so I got between her legs and without any effort I sank my cock to the bottom. Have to say I am pretty blessed when it comes to size and I could tell she loved every minute of it as well as I was.

John had moved off the bed and was sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed so he could see every move that was made. Here he was stroking his cock as he watched me fucking his wife. Wasn't long I shot my load in her pussy? John moved up on the bed and went to her pussy eating her out like a wild man. He sucked every last drop of my cum out of her and then moved over and took my cock and cleaned me up. I knew I would never again say anything about a man touching me again.

After eating Sally out and sucking my cock clean John wanted some of that pussy. He moved between her legs and started fucking like crazy. He wasn't very blessed in size but he really knew how to fuck her and she got into it and wasn't long he got off shooting his load inside her only to them move down and once again eat his own cum out of her.

They never once ask me to suck him and I sure wasn't going to offer. John and I fucked Sally the remaining part of the evening taking turns until the early morning hour of the day. After each fuck John would once again clean her out and clean me off. He was always hungry for more cum.

This arrangement went on for months. Found out she loved to be fucked in the ass. She would have a better climax when I fucked her ass than in her pussy. John had made it known he loved to be fucked in the ass but I never went there. I could always tell he wanted me to.

It finally ended after a few months and think the only reason it did was he wasn't getting all he wanted out of this and that he wanted for me to fuck him. Looking back I now know that I should have fucked what he called his male pussy.

I have since went on to fuck several men in the ass and have to say it's really nice. Just take the same advice that my female friend gave me just close your eyes and your want know if it's male or female ass you are fucking. If you like it real nice and tight then you should give a good ass fucking a try some time.

A lot of time has passed now and I have been with a lot of men and women. In the back of my mind I was always wondering what it would be like to be fucked in the ass. I knew that those that I have fucked seem to really like it, well that time came one day and I have to say its really not as bad as it was told provided you have someone that is gentle and knows how to get you ready.

You may want to give it a try.

Like all my stories this one is true. This is real life to me.