Fucking Megan with Respect

Story Info
He shows her respect, she shows him.
1.1k words
3.98
70.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan's parents raised him to always treat others with respect. He took those lessons seriously, especially when it came to women. So he was in a bit of a dilemma when Megan starting screaming, "Fuck me like a whore. Make me your whore!"

It was pretty clear Megan was enjoying herself. Her face was becoming more flush as her body heated up. Her made-to-order tits were bouncing fast and hard as Ethan pumped her with his rod.

Ethan's thoughts were darting from one to another. What's the right thing to do here? Fulfill Megan's wish and treat her like a whore? How would he do that? He had never been with a whore before. On principle, Ethan had no problem with the idea of paying for sex. He always figured he's pay well, as a show of respect, of course. But why pay for sex when it was so easy to come by for free, or at least in barter for a good dinner?

Megan interrupted his train of thought by repeating her plea, "Make me your whore, big boy. Fuck me like your whore." Ethan smiled and kept pumping hard as he looked over her body. He remembered a comment a buddy of his once made about large breasts. "More than a mouthful is wasted," he'd say. At this moment, Ethan disagreed. The contrast of Megan's large breasts and her petite waist was certainly a turn-on.

It had been a while since Ethan had been with a woman with a body this good. Then again, at age 45, Ethan hadn't been screwing many twenty-somethings. Most of his partners were in their 30s or 40s. Some were single. Many were divorced or separated.

Occasionally Ethan ended up with a married woman who had taken her ring off for an evening or a weekend. He didn't like that one bit, though it often resulted in the most incredible sex. Over time Ethan learned that a woman who is having sex like there is no tomorrow often is returning to an uninterested or uninspiring husband the next day.

As a preventative measure, he began to flat out ask over-eager women if they were currently married. Most would admit it rather than lie, which was interesting to Ethan given that these women were cheating on their husbands.

Megan wasn't married. Ethan was certain of that since they were fucking on her bed at the moment. This was clearly her first apartment, a decent efficiency in a building filled with young professionals in an up-and-coming part of town. The overall feel of the décor was post-college dorm. Most of the furnishings were second-hand. The accessories scattered throughout reflected Megan's undergrad days and a young woman's touch. No man was living here.

Fucking Megan was a bit selfish. Ethan wanted to feel the firmness of a younger body in his hands and around his cock. The truth was, younger women were usually less interesting to talk to and to have sex with. He valued experience and maturity in his partners. Fucking Megan was just the result of a chance encounter at the bar around the corner.

He thought about Megan's request to be fucked like a whore. Was it a turn-on for her? Did she think it would excite him? She was young. Maybe this was all she knew. Perhaps she learned this from the Internet or was trained to be this way by other partners. Given time, he could open her eyes to so much more.

Ethan felt Megan's pussy tighten around his cock. She started to moan as she came, her body stretching, tightening, and releasing as waves of pleasure rolled through her. The sight, sound, and feel of a woman's orgasm was a huge turn-on for Ethan. He could feel his own climax coming on.

It was time to make a decision about where this was going to go next. Ethan made up his mind about the whole "whore" thing and spoke as Megan's writhed under him. "Still want to be my whore," he asked?

Megan's answer was an emphatic "yes," though it came in the form of a nodding head and an "uh-huh" that turned into a loud, orgasm-induced moan. Ethan withdrew his cock from Megan and her body lurched as one final wave of pleasure traveled through her.

He eased his body from between her legs and straddled her chest. His positioned his cock, still dripping with Megan's juices, at her lips. Megan shook her head and looked up at Ethan.

"What is it?" he asked. "You can't be whore and not suck cock. So you've never tasted yourself before? Well you're going to have to get used to it honey." Ethan didn't think the words sounded right coming from his mouth, but he couldn't help but notice that this unusual position of power was arousing him even more.

Megan did not move and her mouth was tightly shut. Ethan didn't budge but he made sure that Megan could move away if she wanted. This way, he was giving her a respect that she might have never experienced before.

Eventually, Megan's tongue slid from between her lips and sampled the wet flesh before her. The tentativeness of Megan's tongue of Ethan's cock excited him.

After a few samplings, Megan became more adventurous. She continued to lick Ethan's cock with longer and more eager strokes. Eventually, she replaced Ethan's hand with her own at the base of his rod, giving her more control over where to lick. She noticed that licking right under the head caused Ethan's cock to stretch and strain towards her mouth. Megan was now teasing Ethan by letting the tip of his rod between her lips, but never in her mouth.

It was too much for Ethan to take. He grabbed his cock and started pumping it with his hand. Megan stuck out her tongue and tried to keep it on the underside. Ethan began to spew cum on Megan's face. She sat up a little and opened her mouth, trying to catch the jets of jism as they flew at her.

The spurts gave way to an oozing flow of cum and Megan eagerly licked it off the head of Ethan's cock. When she was satisfied she had all there was to have, she looked up at Ethan with some of his cum still running down her cheek and spoke. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you, sir."

Ethan lifted himself off of Megan's chest and collapsed next to her. He drifted off to sleep pleased at giving Megan exactly what she needed -- good sex and a healthy dose of respect.

Megan went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. After she dressed, she took all the cash from Ethan's wallet, almost enough to make the final payments on her boob job, and headed out the door. Won't it be a surprise, she thought, when her big sister gets home and finds some old guy asleep in her bed?