Fucking Mrs. Ava Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shocked when she opened the door to see Joseph standing there, his hard cock pressing against his khakis.

"Quite an impressive show you put on with my son." He pushed the door open and walked in, closing it and locking it behind him. She was speechless as she watched him turn to her. There was fire burning in his eyes and he grabbed her wet hair and began pulling her to the stairs.

He walked up three steps and then stopped, turning to look at her. She was now eye level with his cock and he let go of her hair to free it. He couldn't stop smiling, knowing that of she enjoyed his son's cock then she would love his. It fell freely from his pants, thick, heavy and dripping with pre-cum. He was over 9 inches long and thicker than her wrist and she let out a gasp when she saw it.

"Oh my God! It is amazing! How in the world is Sue not fucking you every..."

"Shut up and suck it, now."

He grabbed her head again and shoved his thick cock past her lips and down her throat. She gagged around him, saliva dripping from her overly stretched lips. He reached down and pulled her robe open and began twisting one nipple with his fingers. She was moaning around him, desperately trying to keep him from punching a hole in the back of her throat with his massive prick.

He allowed her to suck him for a few minutes, her mouth wet and warm around his cock. He was going to fuck her good and hard and make sure she remembered that Joey came from him and that he was far better than his teenage son.

He pulled her head back and his cock fell from her lips with a pop, globs of saliva dripping onto her large brown tits. He turned to the bedroom and pulled her hair again, her hands quickly flying to her head so that he wouldn't pull too hard. Once they were in the bedroom, he turned to her, grabbing the robe and yanking it off of her body. She loved the way she looked and knew he had wanted her for a long time so she ran her hands up her sides and to her large round tits, pinching her own nipples and pulling on them for him. She wanted to tease him, make him earn the right to be in her tight cunt.

Joseph had other plans. He had watched Ava tease him and his son for far too long and he warned Joey of women like her. He was going to give her the cock she was craving and he was going to give it to her hard. He knew Joey was in his room, probably stroking his cock to thoughts of Ava's sweet pussy while his mom tried to calm down. Joesph didn't want to go home and deal with her right now.

He took his tie off and walked around Ava, grabbing her arms and pulling them behind her. He tied them together tightly and then walked back around to her front. He reached one hand out, slipping his fingers between her legs and over her swollen lips. They were deliciously brown, like the rest of her and he could imagine how wet and pink they were when spread wide open.

She was dripping juices, coating his fingers before he could pull them away. He brought them to his nose and inhaled her musky scent. She was so fucking aroused that it soon filled the air. Like a bitch in heat, he thought to himself.

Joseph pushed Ava to her knees, not listening to her protests and grabbed her hair, slamming his cock down her throat once more. She couldn't fight him so he pushed all nine inches into her mouth, his hair tickling her nose as his balls rested against her chin. Her eyes bulged wide as she tried swallowing to open her throat to him. He shuddered as he felt her muscles stroke his cock. Once she was acclimated, he began fucking her pretty little mouth, sliding his cock in and out as her cheeks caved in. She was such a greedy whore.

He let her suck him for a few minutes. Sue didn't know he was home, didn't know that he had watched the entire scene play out in the backyard while he shot his spunk into a pair of Sue's panties. He told her he was going golfing with his buddies, hence the car being in the garage still. He wasn't expecting her to come home and ruin everything but he was proud that Joey pounded Ava's cunt until he came deep inside of her, even though his Mother was watching the entire time.

Joseph pulled Ava's head back, she released his cock with a gasp and he pulled her back up. She had gorgeous tits, so full and round and browned by her Hispanic ethnicity and the constant suntanning. He was like a child, grabbing and squeezing, twisting and pulling. She moaned and he pinched tighter. Her legs were shaking and he knew she wanted more. He leaned forward and drew one nipple into his mouth, sucking hard.

"Oh yes... please suck my tits!"

He flicked her hard nipple with his tongue before biting it with his teeth. She shuddered. He moved to the other, lavishing it with his wet mouth, sucking hard and eliciting more moans from her mouth. He then pulled back and slipped his hand between her legs once more. She was gushing juices, drenching her thick thighs with sweet honey.

Joesph pushed her to the bed, pushing her face down so she was now bent over with her ass in the air. Her arms were still tied together and he began caressing her bubbled ass, so round and so perfect. He gave her a few light smacks, watching her cheeks bounce. Dropping to his knees, he slid his face into her ass, inhaling her scent once more.

He took his tongue and ran it up and down her ass crack before plunging it into her tight little asshole. She cried out as he began exploring her asshole, sliding his tongue around the little brown bud before poking into it. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and moved down until his tongue was sliding in and out of her cunt. It had only been 15 minutes since his son shot his cum deep inside of her and Joseph could taste it. Joey's cream dripped from Ava's cunt and coated his tongue as he licked and sucked on her hairless pussy, nipping at her clit and tongue fucking her.

He was finally ready to fuck her, standing up and undoing his pants so that they fell in a puddle around his ankles. He didn't have time to remove his shoes or socks, nor did he care to. He was going to shove his cock deep into her pussy for a few strokes and then shove it into her asshole for the grand finale. He rubbed the swollen head of his cock up and down her wet slit before slowly stretching her wide, watching as her lips enveloped him and her cunt began to suck him in deeper. She arched her back, pressing against the bed and pushing herself against him, begging for more. Such a greedy whore.

With one swift thrust, he shoved his cock deep into her tight cunt. She began moaning and bucking back into him, grinding her ass against him as he began pounding her pussy. He looked over to his left and spotted a huge black dildo left on her nightstand, along with a beer bottle she brought up earlier. He smiled as he leaned over and reached for the bottle. A flash of white caught his eye and he turned towards the window. Fuck! The curtains were open and Joey's room was right there. He watched as his son climbed out of the window and began crawling down the trellis. Oh well, time to have more fun.

*****

Part three to come shortly... would love input on the direction you would like the story to go! Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment, you mean so much to me!

12