Fucking with Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toru
Toru
7 Followers

My hand slid up her breast, over her collar bone and up her neck to cup her jaw, pushing her lips hard to mine as I half opened my mouth. She tasted vaguely of some pleasant fruit, but also distinctly, familiarly human. She was no alien species. She was just a woman, like the other women I had known in the past, though infinitely closer to perfection than even the most beautiful of them.

I felt her hands on my neck and the back of my head as she responded strongly to me, and heard her passionate exhalations as her arousal increased further. Eventually we broke apart and stood facing each other, the same look of flushed anticipation and excitement on both our faces.

"How... how did you know to do that, Eve? To kiss me?" I asked her softly.

"Was it the right thing to do?" she said breathlessly. "It felt like the right thing to do."

"It was the right thing to do." I told her. "Most definitely the right thing."

Clearly she had some instincts in her that told her how to act in this situation. But how much were they telling her? Keen not to lose the passionate atmosphere that had come into being, I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her back towards me.

Again her full lips sought my mouth and we were locked together, this time tighter, her breasts pressing delightfully on my chest and her hands exploring my muscled back as she kissed me greedily.

I ran my hand up and down the smooth skin of her back, and explored her exceptional ass, tense as she stretched up to reach my mouth. I realised that my cock was getting in the way, however, pressing into her hip and making the embrace slightly awkward.

I knelt on the grass and pulled her down to her knees as well. I kissed her again, and slowly pushed her backwards into the cushion of the grass. Predictably, the grass in the Garden of Eden was softer than any bed, without any of the itchy or sharp bits that normal grass always seems to have.

I broke the kiss and leant back to admire the creature that lay beneath me in the grass. It was time to give some proper attention to those incredible tits, I decided. I ran my hands over them, careful to avoid the nipples, massaging the soft flesh as I kissed her neck.

She emitted a small moan as I allowed a finger to brush against her nipple, and I knew I had her in my power. My kisses gradually moved further down her neck while my hands continued to massage her tits. I still avoided her painfully hard nipples for the most part, wanting her attention focused on what my mouth was doing.

My kisses reached that elegant little hollow that women have at the base of the neck, and I allowed my tongue to emerge for the first time, giving her smooth skin a gentle lick before proceeding southwards.

I kissed the crevice between her breasts, and with my hands squeezed them together so they were crushed against my face from either side. Then I began to kiss the soft tissue of her right breast, covering it with small, sensitive kisses that ran around the underside of her breast and in a spiral towards the nipple.

She sighed with pleasure as my tongue swept teasingly around the areola once, twice, three times, and finally touched the nipple with the briefest of flicks. She shuddered and arched her back, trying to force herself back onto my tongue, but I didn't allow her to.

I replaced my left hand and massaged both her tits again as my tongue moved downwards to her navel. Once there, I ran it teasingly up the centre line of her body, over her heavenly abdomen to once again reach the space between her beautiful breasts.

She was now gyrating her chest in time with my rhythmic massaging, and I felt I'd made her wait long enough. I placed my lips around her right nipple, and gently pressed my tongue to it, pushing it back into her breast and slowly moving the tip of my tongue around it. She let out a loud whimper of desire, and I felt her trying to push up into my mouth again.

This time I allowed it, and moved my tongue faster around and over her nipple as the fingers on my right hand moved over and around her other nipple, flicking and pulling, but still softly.

Then my flicking got harder, faster, more intense, both with my tongue and my fingers. Her moans rose in volume and frequency, and I responded, my tongue whipping violently back and forth across her right nipple and my fingers tugging hard on her left.

Her hands grasped lustfully at the back of my head pushing it down hard into her chest as her back arched up, as if she were trying to crush me into her. I saw one of her hands snaking down to what I knew must be formidable heat between her legs, but I grabbed it and stopped her.

We weren't going there yet. I brought it to my mouth and kissed it, which gave her the reprieve she needed to get a few words out. "Wait, wait, Mark, I-" she panted, "I'm don't understand."

She stared at me, still breathing heavily, her face flushed and her brown eyes wide with confusion.

"It all feels so good, how can it feel... so good? My whole body is just... I just want you to touch every part of it.. and down there, it's.. so hot, so wet."

She rubbed her thighs together, feeling the lubrication that she had leaked onto them.

"I just.. don't understand... I know it feels so right, but why?"

She rolled onto her side, propping herself up on her elbow, and looked at me expectantly. I took a moment to absorb the overwhelming sight of her lying there in that classically seductive pose, before answering. This was going to be tricky.

"It feels right Eve, because...it IS right. This is what we're designed to do. The purpose of it all is.. reproduction. Making more humans. That's all you really need to know."

I knew she wasn't going to be content with this answer though, and sure enough, she promptly questioned me again.

"And how does that happen?"

Damn it. I felt like a parent trying to explain where babies came from for the first time.

"Well, what needs to happen is that I... how to put this... I spill my seed, I think the term is, inside of you. Then my seed fuses with your egg, and nine months later, you have a baby."

"You spill your seed?" She repeated questioningly, her eyes again drawn to my cock, which was still standing proudly erect between us, a small trail of precum running down the side.

"Yes. When I get really excited, when my cock gets stimulated a lot, then err, my seed comes out of it. You'll see."

"Stimulated, like...-"

"Like what I was just doing to you. Touched, aroused... stimulated."

"Like... this?" she asked quietly, and, haltingly, reached over with her hand and ran her palm around the head of my penis. I nodded approvingly at her. She righted herself onto her knees and moved closer, pushing me gently over onto my back as she positioned herself for optimal access to me, kneeling on the grass by my hips.

She took hold of the shaft of my penis with one hand and made small jerking off movements, using the precum that had run down my cock as lubrication.

"Is this your seed?" she asked, staring curiously at a new bead of precum that was forming at the tip of my cock.

"No, no, you'll know when it's my seed." I told her.

She turned her attention back to my cock and began jerking me off, now with both hands one above the other. I saw from her bright eyes and the half smile on her face that she was enjoying this newfound toy. She went faster, and I lay back and sighed.

It was pleasant enough, but not phenomenal. It was her first time after all. Besides, the main turn on was simply the sight of the goddess kneeling next to me, combined with the beautifully naughty feeling of sacrilege that came with the knowledge of exactly WHO it was, busily jerking off my engorged cock.

As I was thinking about this and having a smirk at God's expense, I saw her ass shift backwards, and her golden-haired head began to bend down towards my body. I realised what she was doing, and the intense anticipation of her lips touching my dick seemed to make time slow down in those few seconds.

I saw in slow motion her magnificent breasts rock forward, pulled down by gravity as she leant over me; felt the tickle of her long hair on my thighs; the sensation of her hot breath on the head of my cock, which was positively throbbing with longing.

Then she enveloped me, and I was lost. My whole body stiffened as her soft, wet lips moved down my cock, taking in the whole head and a half inch or so beyond that, and I shuddered again as they pulled back off, breaking contact with a quiet pop before descending again, further this time.

"Fuuuuuuck" I moaned softly, and she turned her head to look up at me inquisitively. She looked so utterly captivating, her eyebrows raised in curiosity, but with my cock still in her mouth, that I had to fight not to come immediately.

"Don't worry, keep going, keep going," I told her hastily. "Fuck is just... it means that it feels good. Very good."

She applied herself with renewed vigour to my cock, sucking hard on the head before moving slowly down it as far as she could, again and again while I clutched the grass beside me and looked at anything but the maddeningly arousing sight of Eve's gorgeous body.

She went faster, and I could feel that I was getting close. I ran my hand through her hair and slowed her down to a more manageable tempo. She was still only getting barely halfway down my cock, but I didn't want to try and explain advanced blowjob technique to her now. It was too perfect a moment.

I was going to come soon no matter how fast she went, I realised, and I began thrusting upwards lightly with my hips in time with her movements, as her hands continued to work on the base of my penis, stroking me energetically. We naturally sped up again, going faster, my hands now applying soft pressure to the back of her head as I thrust up into her mouth, approaching ecstasy.

I began to come, the first spurt of my semen going straight down the back of her throat while my dick was at its deepest inside her mouth. She felt me begin to convulse between her lips and felt the hot liquid squirt hard down her throat, and, pulling off me suddenly in surprise and excitement, was just in time to catch the second heavy spurt of my thick seed on her freckled cheeks.

The look of shock on her face as she sat upright beside me was priceless, but to her credit, she did not stop jerking me off until my balls were empty and my chest and stomach covered in the rest of my substantial load. I finally lay still and my heavy breathing slowed back down.

"Wow." I said softly. I was quite proud of the rather spectacular load I'd just produced, and I could see it had impressed its audience. Eve gazed at my cock in silent awe, bringing her hands, also covered in my white, sticky fluid, up to her face to examine more closely the strange substance that I'd produced. I saw her tongue tentatively go out to lick some of it off her cheek, and her expression was thoughtful as she evaluated its taste.

"We should get clean somewhere," I told her. I took her hand and led her back into the forest, following the sound of running water that was coming from somewhere nearby.

We walked slowly through the forest, me with my arm around her naked shoulders, till we came across a deep stream flowing rapidly through the green forest. I heard the sound of crashing water upstream, however, and pulled Eve after me to find an idyllic waterfall just around a bend in the stream, with a large pool around its base.

It was here that we went in to wash the sweat and semen off our bodies, pushing each other under the small waterfall and splashing. Eve was more alluring than ever with droplets of water clinging to her goosepimpled tits, and I pulled her to me and kissed her again, passionately.

I felt her arousal return instantly as she pressed herself to my body, and my dick immediately began to harden again. I grabbed her delicious ass and picked her up by it, carrying her out of the water as she wrapped her slender legs around me, our lips still locked together.

I laid her down on a large flat rock a few metres from the edge of the pool. It was warm from being in the sun all day, and she shivered pleasurably as she gazed up at me. I bent down to kiss her lips, and worked my way down her body, from neck to shoulders to tits to stomach.

She knew where I was going and her legs opened willingly for me as I progressed downwards.

I was finally face to face with Eve's virgin pussy. Though the dark blonde hair was thick above her sex, it was fairly sparse around her delicate pussy lips. I ran my tongue once down the glistening slit. She was still wet from being in the water, but my tongue felt the slippery, oily feel of her pussy's natural lubrication.

I ran my tongue back up to her clit, which was still hidden under its hood, and allowed my tongue to play around the top of her inner lips as I brought my hand up to her crotch. I stroked her smooth thighs first, moving further up with each stroke towards the heat that was emanating from her pussy. I took my mouth away from her and moved my first finger up and down her dripping slit before coming to rest just at the entrance to her virgin vagina.

Her breaths were again coming loud and fast, and her abdomen quivered as I penetrated half an inch into her. She was so wet! I couldn't believe how aroused she must be, and the thought turned me on.

As I pushed my finger further into her, the tightness within her gripped it hard, and I felt the familiar but ever surprising heat of a woman's pussy all around my finger. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect from a virgin, but my finger encountered no resistance except her extraordinary tightness, which even seemed to increase as I slid my finger back out. I wanted to stand up and simply plunge my cock her into right there and then, but I knew it would never work.

On a practical level, I just wouldn't be able to get it in, and she would be in far too much pain. I bent my head back down and kissed her hard clit lightly as my finger slipped back into her pussy. I continued to move slowly in and out of her while my tongue lapped at her clit with increasing pressure.

I fastened my lips in a seal around it and kissed it hard, several times, as her moans became louder.

"Fhuk" I heard her say, and I smiled to myself. Talk about a corrupting influence.

"It's more of a 'Fuck'" I told her, letting her hear the correct pronunciation, which might had been slightly off when she'd had her lips around my dick.

I fastened my own lips once again around her clit, and let my tongue writhe sensually around it, flicking and stroking the hard nub between my lips. My finger sped up inside her, rubbing against the soft upper wall of her vagina as her hips started to move with me as she tried to fuck my finger. I continued to stimulate her like this while my other hand moved probingly up under her to find her anus with my middle finger.

Some of her juices had trickled down, and I rubbed them into the puckered hole, pressing gently on it with my fingertip. But I couldn't go there yet - I simply couldn't justify it to myself, and besides, I didn't want to overload her senses too much; she was already having trouble coping with what I was doing to her pussy.

She had her eyes closed in ecstasy, her fingers pinching her nipples tightly, twisting them and rubbing them as her body writhed on the rock. I put my other hand around her leg to hold her down on the smooth dry rock as my finger inside her sped up again, fucking her sopping pussy as fast as her tightness would allow me.

One of her hands was now clutching at my hair as she rapidly approached orgasm.

"FUCK!" she shrieked into the sky "FUCK! FUCK! Ahhh.."

Her cry of relief was lost in the forest as she came, and I felt her internal muscles clench hard around my fingers. My finger felt the release of hot fluid inside her as her body arched and bucked on the rock, but I didn't let my tongue leave her clit until she finally lay still and her breathing slowed again.

I kissed up and down her warm thigh once and then rose to my feet and lay down on the rock next to her.

At last she spoke, her tone almost disbelieving.

"I never imagined anything like that could be possible. What was that? It all just kept on getting more and more intense until.." She shook her head, her eyes vacant, and her hand slipped down between her legs to explore for herself what had been giving her so much pleasure. Her eyes stared into space and a half smile spread across her face as she began to stroke herself clumsily.

"There's still more to come Eve," I told her. "That's not all there is to it at all." She looked at me.

"What's next?" She immediately wanted to know. God I loved this girl.

"What do you think?" I asked her, letting my cock twitch, again rock hard from the visual feast of seeing Eve orgasm in front of me. She had already fixed her eyes on it though; she knew what was next.

"You put your cock in me," she stated simply, her voice apprehensive but distinctly determined.

I nodded, looking her in the eyes.

"Do you want that?" I asked her.

She nodded quickly, her hand still rubbing her pussy as the other reached for my cock. I let her jerk me off for a bit while I leaned over and kissed her deeply on the lips, putting my hand over her own on her pussy, my fingers in line with hers as they rubbed up and down her wet lower lips. Delicately, my finger guided hers into her opening, and I stroked her hand as she fingered herself for the first time.

Then I stood up, quickly assessing practicalities. I took hold of her ass cheeks and gently rotated her so her ass was on a higher part of the rock, right at the edge. I couldn't have asked for a much better set up for sex. I stood over her, my dick sticking out proudly in front of me, and pulled her legs wide apart, giving me perfect access to her pussy, which winked up at me, pink and glistening.

Eve looked up at me, her face collected but her excitement evident in her wide eyes. She nodded again. I ran my finger again up and down her fleshy pussy lips, and slipped my finger in her again. She really was ludicrously tight. I finger fucked her for a few seconds, just making sure everything was as wet as could be, and then stepped up closer, positioning my cock just in front of her entrance.

As I stood there, poised, the disbelief that I'd managed to suspend hit me again. The disbelief regarding this whole situation that I was in. Was I really about to slide my dick into the first woman ever created?

I looked down at Eve, took in once again her perfect form, her long legs spread before me, her immaculate tits rising and falling rapidly as she waited for me to penetrate her, the contrast of her pink pussy with the smooth, tanned skin around it. This simply could not be happening, and yet it was. It could not be real, and yet it was.

The events of the last couple of hours proved that; the sight of Eve, splayed before me on the rock, proved that; the tangible heat that I felt radiating from her tight, waiting opening on the tip of my cock proved that. I concentrated on the sensation of my hand on her leg. It was warm, smooth, I could practically feel the blood pumping beneath the skin.

But even if it WAS real, could I really do it? Plunge my cock so unceremoniously into the virgin flesh of Eve, this quintessential incarnation of innocence and perfection? I'd never tended towards Christianity, but this was really the absolute pinnacle of sacrilege. I shook my head, lost in thought.

"I'm ready." Eve's melodic voice interrupted my reverie, and her small hand on my cock brought me sharply back to the present. She rubbed me encouragingly.

"I really am." She seemed to know my thoughts, and smiled at me to let me know that she genuinely wanted this.

Toru
Toru
7 Followers