Fulfilling My Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
336 Followers

"Please..." I gasped. "Stop...I can't take any more..."

Gwen silently pulled her face from my ass and her fingers from my pussy. She pulled the pillows from beneath my hips and I collapsed on the bed. She rolled me onto my back. I looked up at her, crouched naked over me. Her swaying breasts were almost as mesmerizing as her burning eyes.

"No, Gwen," I begged, softly. I tried to close my legs, but she was kneeling between them.

"Yes," she said firmly, lowering her face to my groin.

"Please," I sobbed. "Don't. I don't want this."

"Yes," she said, her breath warm on my exposed pussy. "Yes, you do."

Then her mouth was on me, warm and wet. I pushed weakly at her head to no avail. Her tongue slithered between my pussy lips, and my will to resist fled. She devoured me slowly and softly. Her tongue caressed all the inner folds of my pussy and playfully curled around my throbbing clit. I groaned and let me legs fall open wider.

Her steady licking on my swollen clit soon had me heaving on the bed beneath her. She snaked her hands up to cup my breasts and play with my nipples. I did nothing to stop her, letting the new sensations drive me even higher. When I exploded, my whole body flailed on the bed, spasming uncontrollably. I was crying and sobbing my ecstasy as her tongue caressed my clit and her fingers rolled my stiff nipples.

Relentlessly, she never changed her pace as my orgasm subsided. It wasn't long before I was climbing again toward another peak of pleasure. I had never had multiple orgasms before. Gwen was about to give me my third. It ripped through me with an intensity that left me weak and exhausted.

Gwen finally released my pussy, rising up above me. I had difficulty focusing, but I was able to see the shiny coating of my juices coating her lower face. Her eyes shown and a lazy smile graced her lips.

Crawling forward, she carefully lay down beside me and folded me into her arms. After a moment I began to cry, clutching her tightly. My tears turned to wrenching sobs as I buried my face into her neck. She whispered soft comforts to me.

I couldn't deny what Gwen did to me. I didn't know if that made me a lesbian or not. I still loved Dave. I enjoyed have sex with him, but it paled in comparison to what it was like with Gwen. She fulfilled my fantasies and let me explore deep, dark, forbidden needs.

"Are you okay," Gwen asked when I had calmed down.

"Yes. I am now," I replied, still snuggled into her side.

"Would you like me to stay?"

I was silent for a moment, weighing my feelings and my fears. "I think I need to be alone for a bit," I said finally. "I'm sorry."

"I understand," she said. But I could hear the hurt in her voice.

"I just need to sort some things out. Please don't take it the wrong way."

"Why should I?" she said, her voice rough. She rolled smoothly off the bed.

"This is all new to me," I pleaded. "I'm just so confused."

She turned back to look at me. She was breathtaking, standing there completely naked. I suddenly wanted her back in bed with me.

"No," she said, with a wry smile. "You're right. You probably do need to sort out your thoughts and feelings."

"Can I see you again?" I asked softly, shyly.

Her eyes lit up briefly. "Of course. I'll stop by tomorrow."

"I'd like that."

I opened the door right away when Gwen knocked. She stood there in a light summer dress and white sandals. I had on one of Dave's dress shirts, and nothing else. I could see the desire kindle in her eyes.

She stepped forward and took me in her arms. She leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my face so it landed on my cheek. I wasn't ready for that type of intimacy. I felt her arms around me stiffen briefly, then relax again.

"Gwen, if we're going to keep doing this, I'm going to want some things from you, too."

"I know," I said, my voice small, my face buried in her shoulder.

"I really like having sex with you...a lot."

"Me too," I mumbled.

"I want to be able to touch you and kiss you everywhere. I want you to want me to do it."

I tightened my grip on her, trying not to tremble. This was my moment of truth. Did I dare admit that I wanted the same thing? Could I get past my fears and anxiety to let myself have what I wanted? I lifted my face off of her neck and shoulder so I could look into her eyes.

"I want you," I said, my voice trembling. "I want you to do that. All of it."

Her eyes lit up. She leaned in to kiss me again, but stopped short, her eyes searching mine. I closed the gap, placing my lips on hers. I wasn't sure what I expected, but it was sweet and gentle. I let her part my lips with her tongue and truly kiss me. She was a much better kisser than Dave. He was usually in a hurry to get to the 'good parts.'

Her hands slid down under my shirt, and gripped my naked ass. I moaned encouragement into her mouth. She kneaded and stroked my cheeks until I was rubbing myself against her, our mouths locked together the whole time.

Breaking our kiss, she pulled away from me and took my hand in hers. I was flushed and breathing heavily. My eyes didn't want to focus. She led me by the hand to the bedroom. Once again, she faced me away from her at the foot of the bed. Her lips found the side of my neck, and I leaned back into her. Her hands sought out the buttons of the dress shirt and deftly undid them.

When the last button was undone, her hands glided up my stomach to cup my tits. I made no move to stop her. Her fingers found my stiff nipples and began to roll and squeeze them. I bit my lower lip as the wonderful sensations rippled across me, zeroing in on my exposed groin.

Gwen played with my tits until I was grinding my ass into her hips and moaning softly. She eased the shirt off my shoulders and arms, and then I was naked. I heard the soft rustle of clothing as she stripped. Then she was pressed up against me, the full, naked length of her against my back and legs.

My knees grew weak and I crawled forward onto the bed rather than fall down. Gwen crawled on top of my, lying on my back, her hips pressed into my ass cheeks. She began those soft kisses on my neck again. Her hips began to grind circles into my ass cheeks.

With a moan, I spread my legs so hers could drop between them. Her kisses trailed onto my back while her hips continued to grind into my ass. Soon I was grinding back. At that moment I wished she had a cock so she could fuck me in the ass. The thought was shocking, forbidden and erotic all at once, but I couldn't help thinking what it would feel like to have a cock sliding in and out of my ass.

Gwen's hips slid down off my ass, and her kisses trailed lower. My previous forbidden thoughts were replaced by anticipation of her lips and tongue. I wasn't disappointed. Her hands spread my ass cheeks and her tongue dove between. Hot and wet, it licked and tickled up and down my crack, spending extra time on my anus.

I went wild. My hips were churning and rolling uncontrollably on the bed beneath her. I was moaning and groaning while clutching at the bed sheets. This was what I wanted. This was what nobody else had ever given me.

Gwen's hand snaked between my legs to find my soaking wet pussy. Her fingers caressed the outer lips, driving me even more wild. It wasn't long before I was making all kinds of animal noises and shamelessly begging her to finish me. I needed to cum so bad.

Then she was gone. I writhed on the bed, sobbing with pent up need. Her hands pulled at my hips, rolling me onto my back. I knew what was coming next. I accepted it. I wanted her mouth on my pussy as much as I wanted it on my ass.

On my back now, I looked up at Gwen, crouched naked between my legs. My hips were still rolling and hunching obscenely, wordlessly expressing my desperate need. My eyes were pleading for her to do it.

"Do you want me to do this?" she asked simply. I nodded.

"Say it," she demanded, her voice thick with desire, tinged with fear of rejection.

"Lick me," I whispered. My mouth was suddenly dry and I licked my lips. "Please, Gwen, lick my pussy."

She didn't need any further encouragement. She sank down onto her belly and engulfed my overheated pussy with her mouth. I cried out, clutching wildly at the sheets as her tongue wriggled between my pussy lips and up to my clit. Her finger, still slick with my pussy juices, slid effortlessly into my ass. A moment later, it was joined by a second finger, stretching me wide.

My orgasm exploded in my head and in my groin. I flailed on the bed beneath her oral assault as she hung onto me. Even when that first, mind blowing sensation began to subside, she kept gently licking me. Her fingers pushed in and out of my ass.

I pulled my knees up high and wide, and her fingers were able to penetrate deeper. Her tongue flicked at my clit and another orgasm rumbled up through me. I couldn't hold my legs any more, so I let them fall to the bed, wantonly splayed for her.

She kept licking me and finger fucking my ass, and I kept coming. After five or six orgasms, I was crying and begging her to stop. Mercifully, she did. Gwen crawled up my still heaving body and pulled me into her arms. I held onto her until my trembling subsided. She kissed me on the forehead before she left. She didn't say a word.

It was three days before I saw her again. She called and asked if I would like her to come over. I told her I would like nothing more.

As soon as the door closed, we were in each others arms, kissing passionately. I was tugging at her clothes, trying to get to her skin. It was easier for her. I was only wearing a thin robe that vanished in seconds. Somehow we ended up in the bedroom. Somehow she finally shed all her clothes.

Gwen lay on top of me, kissing me deeply. I could feel her naked body against mine, her erect nipples poking the soft flesh of my breasts. She pulled herself up higher and pushed her left tit into my face. I panicked and turned my face away. Gwen grew still and then rolled off me.

"Lydia," she said softly. "I want to keep seeing you. I need to keep seeing you. I think about touching you and kissing you all the time. But it can't just be a one-sided thing. I've been going crazy every time we're together. You have all these wild orgasms, and I go home to my vibrator."

I hadn't realized how selfish I had been. This whole thing had started because she offered to fulfill my most secret sexual fantasy. I had never stopped to consider her needs. Tentatively, I reached out and cupped one of her tits. She sat very still. I explored the soft flesh, finally settling on the stiff nipple. I rolled and tugged on it in the ways I knew I liked.

"Is this what you want," I asked. She just nodded.

I pulled myself up onto an elbow and leaned in to capture her nipple in my mouth. Gwen shuddered and her nipple grew larger and harder under my caressing tongue. I liked that. I liked feeling her excitement.

I pulled at her shoulders until she lay down on the bed beside me. Leaning over her, I used my hands and mouth to explore both her tits. I felt her hand on the back on my head, carefully stroking my hair. It wasn't long before she was breathing heavily.

Mentally taking a deep breath, I left her tits and kissed my way down to her navel. My stomach was churning, thinking about what I was about to do. I wasn't sure I was ready. I procrastinated by focusing on her navel with my mouth. I let my hand push down to her pussy. I felt her spread her legs wide for me. My hand found her pussy lips. She shaved them just like I did. Smooth and sexy.

It was strange exploring another woman's pussy. It was like touching myself, yet subtly different. I grew brave and eased my fingers between her lips. Gwen groaned and I felt her hips shift beneath my hand. She was really wet. I ran my fingers up and down the full length of her splayed open pussy. When I settled on her clit, she moaned again and her hips jerked. So I touched it again. And again.

Soon she was writhing underneath me. Mustering up all my courage, I pulled myself up over her leg to lay full length between hers. For the first time, I looked at her pussy. Her legs were spread wide, I could see her heaving tits further up her body. Her pussy was wide open. All it's glistening secrets were exposed to me. I could see the opening of her vagina, strangely small and hidden. Her clit was just barely peeking out from under a little hood of flesh.

Going for broke, I moved in and licked her pussy. One long lick from bottom to top, sweeping over her clit at the end. She cried out softly and lifted her hips to meet me. I had thought it would be nasty and unpleasant. Instead it was exhilarating. Every time my tongue touched her, she would spasm with pleasure. It was a rush.

With a groan, I took her whole pussy in my mouth. Gwen cried out again and wrapped her hand in my hair, gently holding me in place. I lapped at her pussy, running my tongue through the inner folds and caressing her increasingly stiff clit. Without warning, her whole body went rigid. Then she was writhing and flailing on the bed, crying out my name.

I hadn't been ready for her orgasm. Now she was in the throws of ecstasy. I just kept licking her as she rode my face. I could feel my own excitement rising. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. I don't know if she only came once or several times in a row. Eventually she pushed my face away. She lay there, gasping for air, her chest heaving, while I crawled up to lay down beside her.

"Did I do it okay," I asked, needing the reassurance.

"God, yes," she said, out of breath. "I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

I just lay there, next to her, holding her hand. It was kind of awkward, but I wasn't sure what to do. When she was able to breathe and move, she rolled into me and put her arm around me comfortingly.

"Thank you, Gwen," she said, smiling. "I hope it wasn't too gross for you."

"No. I actually liked it." And at that moment, I knew it was true. I had enjoyed going down on her. I had really like how she reacted to what I had done.

"Really? That's wonderful," she said, her eyes sparkling. "I have a surprise for you."

Gwen left and came back with a bag. I vaguely remembered her holding one when she first came in. She pulled out a set of straps connected to a dildo. It was one of the realistic looking ones, with a head and veins and everything. It was a little on the small side, or at least noticeably smaller than Dave's.

"How would you like me to fuck you in the ass with this?"

I felt my face get warm. I was embarrassed and turned on all at the same time. Gwen took my silence for a yes. She stepped into the straps and pulled it on. Her fumbling made it obviously that she had never put one on before. When it was in place, it wrapped snugly around her hips. The fake cock poked straight out at me. I watched as she coated it in a lubricant. My pussy was getting wet watching this and thinking about what was about to happen.

"Scoot to the edge of the bed," she said. "This will be easier if I can stand behind you."

I got up on my knees and scooted backward until they were just on the edge of the bed. She pushed down on my ass, and I spread my legs further to lower it. Then I felt her lubricated finger on my anus, tracing lovely little circles. I dropped my head onto the pillow and let her have her way with me.

The head of the dildo felt enormous as it pushed against my anal ring. I knew it was small, but it felt huge. Keeping up the pressure, Gwen pushed until the head eased past my sphincter. It was indescribable. Then she started moving it in and out. I groaned and wiggled my ass appreciatively. God it felt good!

In a few strokes, my ass was well lubed, inside and out. Gwen took a firm grip on my hips and began to piston the dildo in and out of my ass. With each stroke, her hips would thump into my ass with an audible smack. I could feel my pussy heating up quickly. I pushed back against her with every plunging stroke, eager to feel her pounding away at me.

Once the rhythm was set, Gwen snaked a hand around front and groped for my pussy. I was wet and wide open. With each deep penetration, she flicked my clit. Once, twice, three times and I went off like a rocket. Grunting, groaning and crying out for more, I came so hard I lost control of my arms and legs. I collapsed onto the bed as Gwen drove the dildo deep into my ass one last time.

We lay there for a moment, the dildo buried deep inside me, Gwen laying full length on my back and ass cheeks. I was dizzy and gasping for air. She kissed my neck and back for several minutes while I recovered.

That unbelievable experience sealed the deal. I stayed married to Dave, but I saw Gwen on the side. Once or twice a week we got together. I always left with shaky legs, a tender pussy and ass, and a huge smile on my face.

Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
336 Followers
12