Fulfilling the Agreement

Story Info
A wife follows thru on an agreement from long ago.
6.1k words
4.2
92.5k
57
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our third kid, our sex life, and consequently our relationship, began to go downhill. It started with me losing interest in sex from fatigue and continued through some financial struggles and other issues. This went on for several years and was a continuing spiral for us. I knew my husband, Mark, wanted to have sex, but I was not feeling close to him and either from hormone issues (I had my tubes tied) or something else, I did not have the desire.

I don't know why I checked out his computer one day. I guess I fully expected to find some sort of porn in his internet history. After all, he had to turn to something. I can't tell you how many times I turned him down or didn't do the things he liked. I used to go down on him just because a certain song was on the radio. Now when I go down on him I feel like I am being subservient to him. It is demeaning. He would go down on me any time, but I didn't want that – not at all. I had turned him down a lot, only to end up using my vibrator a short time later. I knew that he was aware; he even called me out on it sometimes. Plus, I hadn't been entirely honest in our relationship. I had secretly met an old boyfriend out of town a couple times. Not that we did anything, but in my husband's eyes we had. I guess that was one of the reasons why I didn't feel close to him. How could I be with someone who didn't trust me?

So, one day he left for work and happened to leave his laptop at home. I was curious. I wanted to know what he was doing when he was on line. I know a lot of stuff was work stuff, but I wanted to know. Fortunately, the password to his screensaver was one he used for his email. So, there I was, snooping on his history. It wasn't a surprise when I saw some porn sites, that didn't shock me at all. What shocked me was that he had been searching for divorce attorneys. Here we were with three kids and he was looking to get divorced? He had looked for a lot, specifically attorneys that helped men and custody rights. He also had searched for child support calculators in our state. What the hell? Was he serious about this? I mean, I guess I was happy he wasn't on Ashley Madison or something, but this hit me like Arizona heat coming from the air conditioning. I felt a rush of heat and got light-headed.

At first, I was a total bitch to him. I didn't tell him why I was upset. I didn't tell him I knew. Was he really being that pissy because we weren't having sex enough or because I wasn't giving him enough blow jobs? Was he really that shallow? Over the next several weeks I started to evaluate just how much things had changed in our sex life. Outfits I would wear; things I would do. I even did anal sex several times when we were dating and first married. We went to strip joints together. But, that was all demeaning to me. Why should I go to a strip joint so he can gawk at other women?

So, each day I started to get more and more nosey – while at the same time fearing that one day I would get "served" with papers. The fascinating thing was his porn history. He had a lot of searches for blow jobs – specifically "swallow" searches. I guess that makes sense, he always loved blow jobs and he always loved for me to swallow. I always thought that was stupid, but I would choke it down. He had other interests, too. Anal sites? Check. Gangbangs? I found that odd, but check. What was interesting is that despite a LOT of searches for variety, he seemed to come back to some of the same women = specifically amateur sites and one woman bringing home another woman to suck off or fuck her husband. Real three way stuff, but it seemed almost amateur in nature.

It got me thinking about a conversation we had long ago – an agreement, really. He didn't want a third kid but I offered him a threesome if we had our third. Like a lot of other stuff, I dropped the subject because it was degrading to me. Why did I need to do that for our child? I loved our son and would have it no other way. To his credit, he never brought it up. Oh, maybe once or twice while he was drinking, but really never said anything about it. To be honest, when we first started talking about it the sex was hot. I was not at all interested in going down on a woman – I hate the idea of tasting my own pussy, let alone another woman's. I did like the idea of a woman kissing me, though. One time when we were at the strip club a fairly normal looking – but attractive – stripper made out with me. I was turned on and so was my husband. Something about kissing a woman was arousing. Maybe it was her gentle touch or her soft lips. It was about that time that I made the offer – almost 8 years ago.

So, I continued to search his history. I would even sneak down at night to do it. I never saw the lawyer searches, so I was feeling better and better. This made me feel a little stronger and got me out of my shell a little in bed. Still, I was worried. He had been losing weight and working out a lot more. While he was down to the weight he was when I married him, I had put on (and kept on) about 50 lbs since I first starting having kids. It is one reason why I didn't like lingerie. What I did notice is that women were flirting with him a lot more, and while he wasn't encouraging it, he was being playful with them when they did. It was like he had this air of confidence in him and the bitches in heat could sense it. One day we were out with friends and one of my lady friends said something to me in the bathroom. While she didn't really come out and say, "I want to fuck your husband," it was quite clear that she found him attractive. She was recently single and was talking about some of the mistakes she made in neglecting her husband. In fact, she was the one who said to me, "I'm married now, I don't need to give blow jobs." Turns out, she wished she had. That night, I gave him an unsolicited blowjob. I am not sure why I wanted to do it, almost like I was marking my territory or something. What was amazing was how giddy he was the next day.

So, that is what it was? He was happy when he was getting some? Something about that night made me pick up the pace a little and we were having sex a little more regularly – but only maybe once per week. I could tell that as the week wore on he would be short with me, but after sex he was nicer. Still, I continued to search his history and now I was invading his emails. It seems his 40th birthday was coming up and some of his friends wanted to take him out. They were pretty specific. They wanted to take him to a strip club where I knew for a fact the girls were rather aggressive. I wasn't too pleased with this because a few years earlier I let him know that I was no longer comfortable with him going to strip clubs and I was annoyed that he wasn't mentioning this to me. So here I was, a jealous wife, searching his history and not doing a lot of the things he wanted sexually. I was losing him and it was my own fault. He was a good father, a good provider, good looking and a decent man. So one day, I did it. I started to make plans to give him a birthday present he wouldn't forget. I want wanted to fulfill the agreement we made about a threesome.

Now, some women will say that I caved to his perverted preferences. I will admit, it was a bit demeaning to think about it, but it was also a bit of a turn on. I hadn't orgasmed regularly since I had my tubes tied – one of the reasons I wasn't interested in sex, it was too frustrating. When I first decided to do this, I masturbated that night. It wasn't thinking about going down on a woman that did it, it was simply the thought of being kissed softly and passionately that took me over the top. Probably the best orgasm I had in years. When I was done, though, I thought about the other things – specifically what he would be doing. Of course, therein lies the problem. I was jealous, and the thought of him putting his dick in another woman made me even more so.

A few days later I was alone again as he was out playing basketball with some friends. The thought started to slip into my mind again. I had a couple glasses of wine and started to search the adult dating boards. I thought about a friend, but I didn't want it to be with someone he would see again. Plus, how could I look my friend in the eyes knowing they had fucked my husband. While I knew some were bisexual, I didn't want to do it. From his porn history, though, I had my search in mind. He had always wanted me to die my hair blonde (I'm a brunette), but I wouldn't do it. So, if I was going to do it right, it had to be a blonde. She had to be slender. She didn't have to have big tits (I wanted to win out on something), but she did need to be somewhat attractive. Of course, I had to find her attractive, too, but not TOO attractive.

I had some pictures of us at the beach. I was able to block out our faces because I didn't want anyone to know about this. Because I was a female, the website was free and before long I was answering questions and putting up an ad. I searched a little bit, but nothing tripped my trigger. Some of these women were too far away and some were just plain ugly. Frustrated, I went to bed early as Mark texted me and said he and the guys were grabbing a beer. I wasn't sleepy, though, and decided to get out my battery operated boyfriend again. If Mark didn't want to come home then I would try to take care of myself. I didn't often fantasize when I masturbated, but on came the fantasies again. This time I actually had a fantasy of laying on top of a woman and kissing her while Mark pounded me in the pussy. I didn't realize it, but I had grabbed the largest dildo I had and was sticking that in my pussy while I used the vibrator on my clit. I definitely came that night.

One thing about dating sites when you are a woman, you get a lot of messages from guys. I mean A LOT. Somehow the fact that I was looking for a female didn't seem to stop them. I would get dick pictures and comments like, "you don't need a woman, you just need a better man." Buried in all of those messages were a few from females and about 2 weeks after I put up the ad, one gained my attention.

Linda, she called herself, was a few years younger than us and seemed sweet in her message. Rather than a 3-word comment, she actually took time to write something out and it was clear by her writing that she read the profile in detail. She was a dirty blonde, not bleach blonde, and she looked to be about 20 lbs overweight. She had a couple of kids young and was divorced. She identified herself as a bi-sexual, but like me, she talked about how much she loved kissing and the gentle touch of a woman's lips. We set up a time to chat on line, and spent a good hour chatting back and forth. I shared how I was new to this and how I didn't feel comfortable going down on a woman. That didn't seem to bother her. I shared with her my insecurities and my fears and I don't know what it was in her words, but I was comforted by the things she said. We made plans to meet a few days later for a lunch. She lived about 30 miles away, so there was a perfect small town bar and grill for us to chat away from people we knew.

When we met, she looked just like her pictures. When I shook her hand she asked she could have my real first name. "Of course, I said, it is Angie." It kind of broke the ice because all along she only knew me by the screen name I put on the website. We even joked about how we picked the names we used. I felt very comfortable talking to this woman. She was nice, listened to me. In fact, we hardly talked about the sex at all. When we did get down to what I was hoping for, she understood. We even talked about what would happen if I back out. Eventually we opted for my husband getting off in me while she kissed me or she masturbated. I guess I was comforted in that because it was not like we never watched porn when we had sex – we used to do that years ago. What sealed the deal was that before we parted she gave me a soft gentle kiss with just a touch of tongue. Wow could she kiss.

As birthday approached, I made a reservation at a hotel in Linda's town. I wanted to make sure Linda could get their easily and I wanted him to think it was a night out. I didn't mention the strip joint – which he still hadn't told me about – but it was no coincidence that I scheduled our night out for the evening he and the boys had planned. We went to dinner in Linda's town because it is a bigger town and the selection is better. I let him know I had booked a hotel near the restaurant so it gave us some comfort to drink some. I was nervous, so I drank more than normal and I was glad he was being responsible, even if the drive was only a quarter mile. During dinner I let him know that I had something special planned. The idea was that Linda would be in the hotel lobby – I would text her when we left dinner – and would come up and let herself in when I texted again. The combination of alcohol and lack of sex made Mark rather aggressive with me in the restaurant, car and elevator. Not in a forceful way, just in a public display of affection way. He even grabbed me in the crowded elevator and ground my hips into his already bulging cock. When we go to the room I started to get really nervous. While Mark used the restroom, I texted Linda and told her that I was going to blindfold Mark and not to make any noise when she came in. I didn't want to give it away and I also considered leaving the blindfold on him. When he came out, I told him that I was going to change into something special for his birthday, but that it was going to be "hands off to start." I decided then and there that he was going to be tied down to the bed. He was all for something kinky and didn't object when I put the blindfold on, too. With him tied to the bed, naked, I propped the door to the room and made my way to the bathroom to change.

For the occasion, I bought some of the sluttiest lingerie I could find; nothing over the top, just something with thigh highs, etc. I never wore this stuff, so I knew that alone would be awesome. Besides, I saw the same outfit on one of the porn videos he watched. I came out of the bathroom just as Linda walked in. She had on an overcoat and she was wearing a white teddy with thigh highs. I hadn't seen her in days and she had clearly been tanning and looked hot. I held up my finger to my lips to say "Shh" and she grabbed my finger and gave me a kiss. The kiss lasted for several seconds before she whispered in my ears, "Don't forget, the reason I did this was to be with YOU too." She kissed my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. The way she leaned into me (she was a touch shorter than I was) was erotic as hell, and I could feel her nipples through her top.

I cleared my throat and I could tell that Mark was straining to hear. I then announced, "Well, I expected you to be ready for me," referencing the now flaccid penis he had.

I'm sorry he said, but you took longer than I expected and I have nothing to do or touch? I got up on the bed and kissed him softly. He was almost as gentle as Linda, but not quite. He then patiently asked, "what are you planning to do, Angie?"

I straddled him – more at the stomach than at the hips, but that alone got a stir out of him. I reached back and grabbed his cock while I rubbed his chest and announced, "I guess I better bring him back to life," and then slid to the end of the bed. I gave a wink at Linda while I kneeled down at the end of the bed. He was just off the edge enough that I could give him a blowjob from my knees without straining. I know he liked it from that position but it also gave me some time to signal to Linda. I started to suck his dick and play with his balls, going about halfway down – which was further than normal. I was paying attention to rubbing his balls as the way he was tied up I had full access to them. Testicles are not all that attractive, but it was clear (either from the cold or from the arousal level) that they were tucked up into him.

After a few minutes of gentle blowjob I stood up while stroking him with my hand. I asked, "Do you like this so far?"

"Absolutely," he responded. "You could do that for hours, but I wouldn't last that long."

"Well, I'll see what I can do." I continued. "I am going to try something new, are you ok with that?"

Though he had a slight look of concern – maybe he thought I was going to grab a strap-on – he responded, "yes."

With this I signaled to Linda to come over and be the first woman to suck his dick in 15 years. I thought I would be jealous, but maybe the combo of the alcohol and the blindfold gave me more security. With a quick kiss of my cheek, Linda slid her hands up his legs and kneeled down between them. Her technique was slow and sensual at first, not unlike mine, but after a bit, she started to give longer, fuller, more deliberate strokes. It wasn't long before I realized that she was taking all 9 inches into her mouth and I could tell that Mark was really enjoying it.

In fact, he commented, "Wow, you have never deep-throated me like that before."

I took that as a cue to give away the secret. I leaned up along the side of the bed and whispered into his ear while Linda was sucking on him, "Are you enjoying your birthday present?" The way his body and legs tightened up at the shock, I was afraid he was going to knock Linda over?

"What the fuck," he said. I then got back into my straddle position over him and said, "For your birthday I am giving you the threesome you always wanted."

I could see his face light up and I went in and kissed him while Linda did her thing. I could tell he wanted to look, but I wasn't ready for that. Somehow it didn't seem real with his eyes covered up and his arms tied up. At the same time, though, I needed him to hold me and show me that despite what was going on, he loved me. I straddled his torso and leaned up to untie his right arm. As I was doing this my recently shaven pussy rubbed up against his face. I had forgotten that I shaved my crotch for the first time in years ( a request of Linda's) and Mark seemed even more excited. So much so that he tried to lick me while I was untying him. I had just gotten the right arm untied when he reached up towards my breasts and guided me onto his face. I, however, preferred to be facing away from him and turned around so that I was facing down towards Cindy, and planted my crotch immediately above his mouth. He grabbed me with his free hand and started to run his tongue into my pussy. It was already a little bit wet from the activities, but it became even more so as he grabbed my hip passionately.

I was feeling a bit dirty so after a little while, I slid up a little so that my asshole was over his mouth and his tongue was buried in it. Mark actually enjoyed doing this to me when we were alone, so it was not like I was forcing him – just taking advantage of his mood. After a few seconds, I slid my pussy back over his mouth and laid down on top of him so that I could give his dick a little attention in a 69 position. The position was better for me to take the curve of his penis into my mouth, but I was still not able to deep throat the way Cindy was. I only did that for a couple of minutes because it was really feeling good grinding on his face and I wanted to sit up more.

It was here that Cindy took advantage of the opportunity. While I was giving Mark head, she stood up and when I stopped, she climbed on top of Mark and started to kiss me. Like the kiss in the restaurant, it was very passionate and soft. I was in heaven as she did this, but was not quite able to orgasm just yet. I yearned to be on my back with Cindy kissing me and Mark between my legs. Cindy was foundling my breasts and kissing me so passionately, that I didn't catch right away that she was starting to mount my husband. It was at the last second that I saw my husband's 9 inch cock start to part the lips of Cindy's vagina and slide in. Like her mouth, she was able to easily take it all in, but this time her mouth was grunting the sound of a woman who was feeling good. I was guessing that this was the first time in many many years that my husband's cock was in another woman, and unprotected to boot. This was not some trickery of Cindy's, I am allergic to latex and we decided that the best experience would be to have uncovered sex.

12