Fulfillment 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Selene! No. I want to see, to spend some more time, to be sure."

Emmett laughs. "Listen to yourself! My friend, if your brain hasn't latched on to the fact that she's your mate, the rest of you certainly has." [Lyssa.]

[Yes, Em?]

[Tell Erich two days is too long not to call his mate.]

[His mate?]

[He's dithering, working on the petition to make it perfect but he hasn't talked to her since the gathering.]

[Erich. I would be feeling sad and disappointed about now if I were her.]

[But, I don't know what to say. If you think it's been too long, she might be mad.]

[Erich, if you want this female, call her, tonight. If she doesn't take your call, you go over, with flowers. If she does speak to you, start the conversation with 'Madeline, I'm an idiot.' the rest will follow.] Emmett chuckles, hearing his mate's advice.

"Go on, Erich. Sounds like good advice. Suck it up and call her."

It's rather late when the call comes into the sitting room of the Tucker women's house.

"Yeah, it's Tabitha. ... In bed, probably. I'll see if I can get her up."

Tabitha looks at the others. "Can we stop it for a minute and back it up?" The other two just nod and flap their hands towards Madeline's door.

Tabitha strides over and raps on it. "Hey! Mad! You got a phone call."

A listless voice comes from the other side of the door. "Yeah, sure."

"It's Wyeth."

The door abruptly opens. Madeline stands there, in a light blue baby doll, eyes hazy, hair mussed and tangled.

After a moment to take in the younger females, she rushes over and snatches up the phone. "Hello?"

She hears him swallow. "Madeline, I'm an idiot."

She collapses back into the chair, stunned. Then she begins chuckling, then laughing, then it progresses to the point where she's sobbing and sucking in air. After a couple of minutes, she wipes her eyes and replies, "Are you my idiot?"

"Oh, my blossom, I hope so. I've been working on the petition and I can't get it to sound right. And then I realized it was a couple of days and Lyssa basically told me I'd better call you or I might lose you. Oh, Maddie, I should have called you earlier."

Her reply is one word, a word she fixated on. "Petition?"

"Well, yeah, don't you want to?" She has no real idea how old he is, but, since he was going to be Beta soon she knew he had to be quite a bit older. Right now, however, he sounded like a vulnerable young pup.

"Well, yeah, Erich. 'Course I do."

"Oh, thank Selene. I was trying to make it perfect, giving all the reasons and Em said that I didn't have to give reasons I just had to ask and hope you agreed."

Again, she focused on that one word. "Reasons? What reasons?"

He stops then, stops rambling, stops hyperventilating. He releases a shuddering breath. "What are you wearing?"

"If I tell you will you tell me your reasons?"

She now hears a reluctant smile. "Yeah. OK."

"Alright, then." She looks at Tabitha. "The slippers have a high heel and some black fur around the front. Then, I've got a silk," she hears his breath catch, "robe on. Red with black trim." The younger females are gaping at her. Her description, of course, bears no resemblance to what she was wearing.

His voice is husky now. "What's under the robe?"

"Just me." He groans.

She listens to him breathe for a bit, then asks the question. "OK, so what are your reasons?"

An exhale. "I like the sound of your voice.

I like the white tip of your tail.

I like the way you know what the different flowers mean.

The way you fit so nice in my arms and against me in bed.

I like your purple eyes, your little hands, the noises you make, and the way you taste."

"You put all that in the petition to my Alpha?" Her question is almost a squeak.

"Um, no, but I couldn't give him all those reasons. Madeline, what are you really wearing?"

"A blue baby doll."

"And, does it have anything on it?"

She looks down. "Um, no."

"Out with it."

"Erich."

"I'll send it first thing in the morning if you tell me."

She sighs. "It's got a kitten on it and says 'Cuddly' underneath."

He barks a laugh. "That's my girl! Pack for a week. I'll see you tomorrow."

She drops the phone into the cradle with a goofy grin on her face. As she gets up, she realizes the others have been watching and listening, open mouthed.

She lifts her chin and walks back to her room with a spring in her step. As the door clicks closed she hears the others start to talk. She grabs a duffel and puts it on the floor beside her dresser, then starts thinking of Erich, a whole week with him.

And she pictures him, green eyes, big shoulders, strong arms. She didn't even come up to his shoulder so she had to crane her neck to see his face. She sat on the bed and thought about his mouth. The full lips, not like Mick Jagger's, those were kinda gross, but full and plump and great for kissing. Among other things.

She flops backwards onto the bed and her hand creeps up, under the top of the baby doll. She brushes her fingers over her right breast and sighs, feeling the tingle there that echoed in her core. She does it again and again, thinking of Erich touching her, and makes a startled little cry when she flicks her erect nipple with a fingernail.

Her other hand now works its way downward and she runs her fingers along the waistband before venturing further. Lower, to the top of the brown curls there. She runs a finger through those curled hairs, tracing circles and S-shapes, teasing. Lower still, she feels the slight rise of her mound and the beginning of the bifurcation at the top of her lower lips.

Closing her eyes and spreading her thighs, she rubs all four fingers up and down her slit a couple of times, feeling the moisture that has developed there. She felt the warmth, the slickness, the swelling.

So, one finger, dipping in, bringing some of that slickness to the nub at the top of her folds. She pictures his face as she begins to rub, oh, it had been so incredible. Stroking, circling. Another dip in, faster, faster, almost there. "Ah. Ah. Erich."

The sitting room has gone deathly silent, then, the younger females burst into laughter.

Great. They'd heard her, she thought as she lay there panting. And, she thought, it was not as good as when he had done it.

How many orgasms had he given her that night? Three? Four? More? She wasn't sure, but she'd certainly let him convince her again.

And how would it feel to have him inside her? Although she'd expected it, it hadn't happened. Of course, they really had only been together that one night.

Sleep. And pack. Tomorrow she was off to Wyeth with Erich.

*****

Monday

Correspondence between the packs was higher than usual this day.

Erich's petition for Madeline was sent early.

Wyeth received several missives. The other Alphas thanked them for their hospitality to their unmated and offered reparations for any damage caused by their pack members. Three mated pairs had already come about as a result of the gathering.

This morning Samuel returned to his duties and Cassie ventured back to their room with their pup. Everyone who saw her stopped to admire but she growled at anyone who got too close.

Ariel and Lyssa would make a brief visit later in the day.

***

About an hour after he submitted the petition to Tucker, Erich is practically bouncing off the walls. "Why haven't they answered yet?"

"Their Alpha may have other things to attend to, Erich. Easy, they won't ignore you."

"Uh, Emmett. Can I get Lyssa to help me with something?"

"Like what?" There is the barest edge of possessiveness in his voice.

"Wanna pick up something for Maddie but I have no idea where to go or what size to buy."

Emmett smiles. "Sure. Go ask her if she's got time."

Lyssa and Erich are off on a shopping trip. "OK, Erich, what are we looking for?"

"Something she said she was wearing last night. Heeled slippers with black fur around the edge and a silk robe, red with black trim."

"If she said she was wearing it.."

"She wasn't. But I want to see her in it."

Lyssa smiles. "OK. Long or short?"

"Huh?"

"The robe. Long or short?"

"Oh. Umm."

"Long is glam, like an evening gown. Short is sassy, kind of a tease."

"Oooh. Short."

"OK, got it. I've got a couple of ideas."

Lyssa directs him to a sex shop. As they walk inside he's clearly out of his element. An attendant addresses them. "Looking for a special toy? A video? Something leather?"

"We're here for an outfit," Lyssa replies.

"Oh, sweetheart, you've got some curves just itching for a bustier, or a teddy. And I see him in black leather, with a nice cock ring, and a hood." Erich chokes.

"We'll be fine, thank you."

Erich goggles at the toys. Imitation phalli. Stimulators of various types. Blow up dolls. Strap-ons. Lubricants. Restraints. Hoods. Gags. Whips. Paddles.

He stood before a swing and gaped. The attendant chuckled. [Erich, over here.]

[People actually buy, use this stuff?]

[Yep, people find their pleasure in many ways. C'mere. Let's look at the clothes.]

In the back of the store, they find some long robes associated with see through nightgowns. Lyssa turns, spying a red teddy edged in black. She feels of the fabric.

"That's not a robe."

Lyssa grins. "No, it's not. But it's mine."

She pulls her size off the rack and turns back to Erich. "Have you found anything?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"How tall is she?" Erich looks blank. "Where does the top of her head come to?" He points to about his collarbone. "OK, so about 5 feet." She picks up the robe Erich is holding. "Size 12? No, way too big for her. Let's see..." Lyssa sorts through and finds a size 4, but nothing smaller. She holds it against Erich's chest. "Probably still a bit big for her but it's probably all we'll find on short notice. I don't think we'll find the shoes here but we'll take a quick look."

The only footwear on the shelves were boots with spike heels and boots with thick heels.

"Alright, we're off to the shoe store."

The attendant smiles at Lyssa. "For you?" She nods. "Nice choice. Do you need any lube, batteries, cleaner?"

"No, thank you."

Erich places the robe on the counter. "A gift?"

"Uh, yeah."

The attendant places it in a box, wrapped in red paper. "Any lube, batteries, toy cleaner?"

"Um. No?"

"You sound like you're not sure."

"He's sure."

"OK, then. Thanks for shopping at Rouge Leather. Come again."

Erich is a little dazed walking out and glances back once at the store.

"OK, Erich, give me the keys."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'll drive to the shoe store. You're likely to run us off the road." Erich hands over the keys.

"That was.. surreal."

After a couple of shoe stores they settle on a pair of pumps. Lyssa figures on a size 5. "OK, stud, let's get back and see if you've got your answer."

"Stud? Oh, yeah, I hope I've heard by now."

"Then we'd better not keep her waiting."

As if on cue, Lyssa's cellphone goes off, and she smiles sheepishly as Duran Duran's 'Hungry Like the Wolf' plays. "Hey, Em, what's up?" [Erich, speed?]

At the thought of going to get Madeline Erich has unconsciously sped up. "I'll assume Erich is driving?"

"Certainly, my mate. We're on the way back, probably about 10 minutes out."

"Erich's petition has been, as we expected, approved. He is free to go pick up Madeline at any time. Although, it would be wise of him to warn them he's coming."

"Wonderful, I'll let him know. Love you."

"I love you, too, mate." Lyssa flips her phone shut. She takes a deep breath and looks at Erich.

"Erich?" He looks at her, expectant. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Um, uh, yeah, sure."

Lyssa takes a deep breath. "Randall expects me to fight, uh, I guess, kill that wolf from Ross he's holding. Em says I've got to do it. I can't talk to him about it. What happens if I don't?"

Erich slows, pulling off the side of the road. Lyssa asks, "What's wrong?"

He puts the car in park and turns to her. "You don't want to punish him for what he's done?"

"Well, yeah, but why does everyone expect me to just go into the circle and kill him?"

"I don't get it, Lyssa. You've been learning how to fight males. You are capable. You're the one who got hurt, that they did the most damage to. It's your right. It's your kill."

"What if I wasn't considered capable?"

"Then a mate or a family member would do it. If you didn't have either of those then Randall would do it. But you can do it, what's the problem?"

"I don't know. I don't think I can, Erich. Why is it so important?"

"The pack has seen you fight. You are Beta. You show weakness if you don't punish your attacker."

Lyssa closes her eyes. "Damn. That's not why I wanted to learn to fight."

"You've already killed one of them, why is this different?"

"He was right there, on top of me, ready to rape me." She looks over, startled by Erich's growl of anger. "I was defending myself. This is, is cold-blooded murder."

"It's retribution for crimes against the pack. Humans kill each other for revenge."

She doesn't respond.

He takes a breath, exhales. "Lyssa, you're a werewolf, albeit a changed human. Members of the pack were surprised and pleased when you showed a willingness to learn to fight. It made them all feel better about you being Emmett's mate. Not doing this would be a big step back. It will confuse everyone, since they expect it of you. You'll lose status. It's not only your right, it's your duty."

She puts her head in her hands.

[Lyssa? Erich? Where are you?]

[Coming, Emmett.]

Emmett awaits them as they return to the den. "Everything go OK?"

Erich looks excited, happy. Lyssa looks distressed.

"I've got something to do quick before I go to Tucker. Thanks, Lyssa."

"Sure, Erich, anytime." Her voice sounds almost disinterested. She's carrying a package. He stands there, looking at her, as Erich jogs into the house. Her stance, her face shows she's upset. [Lyssa, dear heart, what's wrong?]

[Nobody understands.] He hears pain in her send and, as he steps toward her, she drops the package and rips through her clothes. The chestnut colored wolf dashes off.

[Lyssa? Lyssa!] Emmett shifts and takes off after her. Understand what? He had no idea what she was talking about or what she might do. All he knew was that she was upset and he needed to find out why.

***

Erich has talked to his Alpha, the Tucker Alpha, and has placed his purchases in his chest of drawers. Now he runs out to the yard, to the car, to go get his Madeline.

He finds Lyssa's package on the ground. What had happened? He picks it up, curious. [Anton?]

[Yes, Erich.]

[The Madam Beta has dropped her package. I'm leaving it on the front steps. Please see to it that she gets it.]

[Certainly, Erich.]

Smiling broadly, he puts the car in drive and heads out.

***

How had she ever gotten herself into this insane mess? Oh, right, a werewolf decided he was interested in her.

Dammit!

She loved Em, she really did and, when she consented to be his mate, she had agreed to become one of them and abide by their rules, their laws. But, some of their laws were crazy. Like forcing females to be mated to someone if they bore a mating mark, willing or not. Like being unable to punish someone, particularly an Alpha, for crimes against another pack. Like killing someone for looking at a female you were interested in. Like expecting her to kill someone in other than self defense.

She hadn't understood it all when she'd agreed to become a werewolf and now it was too late. She wasn't like them but they all, all of them, expected her to do it. Like it was normal.

How twisted was that?

Emmett chased after his mate. She was running blindly, dead on through the woods. What was she running from, or to?

She had been out shopping with Erich, getting something for Madeline.

She had sounded fine when he had called to tell her that Erich's petition had been approved. What had happened in the few minutes in between? He could've asked Erich but he was likely out of range by now.

Nobody understands. Understands what?

[Lyssa, stop!] No response. [Lyssa, please.] He got something from her then, but it was an emotion he couldn't put a name to.

He finally caught up to her, mostly because she'd stopped.

She was lying, facedown, in a field of daisies. The same field from which she and Joanna had been taken.

And she was crying.

And he had no idea why.

He stopped, and changed to human form as well, crouching beside her. He hesitated, briefly, before touching her arm.

She flinched, shrunk away from him, slightly. So, he gathered her into his arms and held her.

He stroked her hair and rocked her and waited for her to speak. He hadn't seen her cry like this since before they were mated. And, now that they were here, he dimly realized where the problem lay.

It was several minutes before she calmed enough, breath hitching, to get out, "I'm not like you."

Oh, perhaps he was wrong. It sounded like her not feeling truly one of the pack. But he wasn't going to guess.

He murmured in her ear. "Please, sweetheart, tell me what you mean by that."

"I, I.. You all solve all your problems by biting, clawing or killing."

"Yes, we do. Those are all standard werewolf responses to conflict."

"But," a sniffle, "you were raised that way, I wasn't. I can't just go in there and kill him."

OK. He was right the first time. But now, what would he do? It was expected that she and Joanna would enter the circle and kill the Ross wolf. Joanna wouldn't have a lot of trouble with it but Lyssa was having a hard time dealing with this aspect of werewolf justice. "OK, mate. I'm trying to understand here. You killed one of them in the basement. Why is this different?"

"I was defending myself. I'm not sure I meant to kill him, I just did. I was scared and thought I was going to die so I just, just hit him with everything I could muster. And I don't like that I did it. I feel like, like I've lost part of myself." She leaps from his arms and paces away. "I never, ever thought I'd kill anyone, but I have, and now everyone expects me to do it again. Especially you."

"Lys, it never occurred to us that this would be an issue. We, we don't think that way." He sits, looking at his mate, who's standing, looking back at him.

She was his mate. It was ingrained in him to protect her. And, so, "I'll talk to Randall."

"And do what? Have you do it instead? Erich said that it would be a bad idea, that the pack wouldn't approve, that I'd lose status, which means you would, too."

"It'll be fine."

"No." She clenches her fists. "It won't. I'll look weaker if I don't do this. They'll question your judgment. Wonder why you chose me, a weak human female, to be your mate. I don't heal as fast; I'm not as strong; I can't give you pups."

Pups? Where the hell did that come from? Now he had something else to worry about. But, first, to address the issue at hand.

He took a deep breath. "Alright, Lyssa, tell me, within reason, what you want to do."

She grabs the hair on both sides of her head with her hands and groans in frustration. "There's no good way out of this." She sits heavily on the ground. "If I do it, it's bad. If you do it, it's bad. If Randall ends up doing it, it's worse." She looks at him and he's not sure he likes what he sees in her eyes. "I'll do it."

"Lyssa."

"No, this is what you all want, isn't it? You want me to act like a werewolf, fine. I'll act like a damn werewolf. I'll do it."

He starts to move toward her and she holds her hand out to fend him off. "No. Please. Just leave me alone for a while. OK?"

She paces away from him, further into the field. After walking a couple of circles she turns and looks toward the Ross range.

***

Erica is on his desk, naked from the waist down, her legs wrapped around Michael's waist.