Full Confession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Countess's face was pale. "Are you certain we are safe, Berjamin?"

"I have had many dealings with the goblins, My Lady. Particularly the Broken Hands. Hetman Grikka seems to have a high regard for me."

We continued another half hour, and my anxiety mounted as the trees and brush of the forest grew ever thicker around us. At last we reached a small clearing, ringed by ancient mossy standing stones. Ruck led us to the center of this clearing, where we were joined by all of his men.

For some minutes we waited there, and I watched the surrounding forest in a state of near-panic. Satta was kneeling by the Countess's nag, trembling visibly and gnawing her lips. The Countess, still mounted, seemed almost as anxious as Satta, clutching her shawl close around her shoulders.

I turned abruptly at a noise in the brush behind me, and a moment later a figure stepped into the clearing not ten yards from me. It was a human female, bent far forward as she strode out of the tangled vegetation. She was altogether naked, though she wore a peculiar arrangement of hempen straps about her face and her shaved head, and clutched a long sharpened stick in her hands. Only when she had fully emerged from the undergrowth did I realize to my astonishment that she was not alone -- a goblin was seated astride her, mounted on a kind of saddle strapped round her hips. He held a pair of rope reins attached to the crude bridle which I had already noted on her head.

He directed his mount straight at me, and I stared into her eyes as they approached. She must have been ridden hard, for her nostrils were flaring as she labored to breathe, and sweat streamed down her naked flanks, dripping onto the loam at our feet. A single long strand of saliva dangled obscenely from her chin, swaying with each step she took.

Her head jerked as the goblin yanked her reins; with a sharp grunt she halted just three feet away from me. She watched me warily, her bright blue eyes narrowed. Her entire body from head to toe had been painted, or in some wise dyed, a brilliant shade of red; but more disconcerting than the pallor of her flesh was the condition of her breasts. Each had been cleaved in two, and the wounds sewn shut with sinew. She appeared thus to have four badly disfigured breasts across her chest, tipped with half a nipple apiece. The scars showed significant healing, of many months at least. As she brandished the sharp end of her stake at me, those distorted breasts twitched side to side with the force of her movement.

The goblin was speaking, but when I finally tore my eyes away from the goblingirl, I saw that he was addressing Ruck. Meanwhile other goblins were advancing into the clearing all around us. A half dozen of them, all male, were riding brightly-painted human mounts. Several others, whom I took to be female, remained on foot.

All of the mounted goblins appeared to be armed with primitive weapons, clubs and flint-tipped spears; their human mounts and the female goblins all carried wooden stakes.

Ruck approached the mounted goblin nearest me, holding his hands up palms outward to show that he was unarmed. The human mount leveled her stake at his chest and whined threateningly. Ruck ignored the girl, nodded at the goblin. "Greetings, Mighty Grikka," he said. "We are honored that you are allowing us to trade with your glorious tribe."

The Mighty Grikka could not have stood more than three and a half feet tall on his own two feet; sitting erect in his saddle his eyes were several inches below the level of Ruck's own. He was arrayed in what must have been resplendent finery to a goblin -- a mantle of foxfur, breeches of palest leather, and a helmet fashioned from a small human skull. A humanhair plume of bright yellow rose from the top of this helm and fell past his shoulders.

"Ruck is long friend to goblins," Grikka acknowledged. "What does Ruck trade?"

"I bring you this human girl," said Ruck, indicating Satta with a sweep of his hand.

The goblin's eyes, alighting on Satta's naked form, smoldered with unmistakable lust. With a twitch of the reins he directed his mount between Ruck and myself. The goblingirl passed just two feet from me, and I felt the heat rise from her lean, hard body. When she was past, I noted a long tail of dark human hair dangling from a plug in her anus.

Grikka halted his mount and gazed down at Satta, who did not lift her face. "Why Ruck sell girl?" Grikka asked.

The Countess found her voice then. "I am selling her. She was caught using a magic charm." She held the goblin's shrewd gaze steadily.

"Girl is yours?" said Grikka.

"I am not her parent, if that is what you mean. I bought her services, and she repaid my kindness by attempting to ensorcell my son. Her treachery is to be punished."

Grikka was scarcely listening. He studied Satta for several seconds, then abruptly turned his mount to face Ruck once again; his girl's cloven breasts swayed just above Satta's head, the engorged nipples brushing her hair. "Grikka give ten rorrim for human," said Grikka.

The Countess frowned. "Ten? Any common laborer will earn that amount in a month!"

"Mighty Grikka is magnanimous, as always," interjected Ruck at once. "We gladly accept this generous offer."

Grikka drew a small pouch from beneath his mantle and tossed it in Ruck's direction. Then he pointed at Satta with a stubby, clawed finger. "You Rukka now," he proclaimed.

I thought her eyes flickered to mine at that moment, but so quickly that I could not be sure. I surely saw the gleam of suppressed tears, however, as she lifted her face for the first time, and cringed at sight of the goblin looming over her. She nuzzled one cleft breast of Grikka's mount, kissed the lopsided nipple tentatively with trembling lips.

"You Rukka!" repeated Grikka emphatically.

"Yes, Master," she said. "Rukka understands."

"Rukka up!"

"Yes, Master. Rukka obeys." As she rose she looked directly at me; her brow was creased with despair, and a single large tear spilled from her left eye, trickled down her cheek. She seemed on the verge of speaking, but instead bit her lip and lowered her head.

Grikka studied her up and down, his hideous visage contorted with pleasure. He chattered something in his infernal tongue, addressing his goblin escort. The half-dozen mounted goblins immediately rode nearer, their weapons at the ready. For a moment I feared treachery was afoot, but they did not attack. Instead they halted in a semi-circle just behind Grikka, and one of them swung down from his saddle. He marched up to Rukka, brandishing a simple wooden club and a hempen halter. Rukka shrank from the armed goblin, whimpering.

The goblin threw the noosed end of the halter deftly over her head and yanked hard, so that it tightened round her throat. He yanked again, and she staggered forward, choking.

"Please, Masters!" she gasped, clawing at the rope. "Rukka is good! Rukka obeys!"

The goblin jabbed the end of his club into her belly; with a grunt she doubled over and dropped to her knees. The other mounted goblins were gabbling and chittering excitedly, shaking their spears. One of them kicked his heels against his mount's flanks, then pulled fiercely on the reins of her bridle to bring her up short even as she stepped forward. He pulled back on the reins until her face was turned nearly upright, kicking his heels repeatedly against her flanks. He bounced in his saddle while his mount groaned and whimpered in frustration at being urged forward and reined in with equal vehemence.

I was becoming alarmed, fearing that the goblins would soon be completely out of control. Ruck, who had retrieved the pouch of money, was counting the coins within, apparently unconcerned with the proceedings. The Countess, on the other hand, was almost frantic. She directed her nag, suddenly skittish at the proximity of the goblins, close beside Ruck.

"Berjamin!" she cried. "We should be going now, I think. We will not want to linger."

"Grikka has not given us his leave," replied Ruck calmly.

One of the mounted goblins was now riding his girl in a circle around Rukka and the goblin who held her leash. Another one joined him, circling in the opposite direction and slightly farther out, so that their mounts brushed shoulders each time they passed. Rukka, still on hands and knees, was sobbing with complete abandon, so loudly that she could be clearly heard even over the hooting of the goblins and the grunting and gasping of their mounts. The dismounted goblin who still held her halter yanked it savagely, constricting the noose and choking off her cries. He loosened the drawstring of his breeches with his free hand and stepped out of them, revealing an organ which appeared monstrous on his diminutive frame, though it could not have been more than five inches long.

Rukka, clawing at the cord around her throat, scowled with revulsion at the sight of this phallus. Again the goblin yanked the end of the halter, tightening the noose still further. Rukka's mouth gaped, her eyes bulging; she whined, trying desperately but unsuccessfully to breathe. The goblin stepped forward, his cock bobbing lewdly before her face. Rukka gazed up at him, mouth still open wide, face crimson.

"That's enough, you fucking animal!" I cried suddenly. "You're killing her!"

I turned to Ruck seeking support, but he gave me only an admonitory look and hissed, "Quiet, you!"

All of the goblins ignored my outburst except for Grikka, who turned his mount with a twitch of the reins and rode her at a trot toward me. I avoided Grikka's face, glared instead at his girl. She came steadily forward, her little sharpened stake at the ready. Her bright red flesh gave her grimacing face an aspect altogether demonic. I braced myself for an attack, wondering whether I should make a grab for her weapon or simply punch her in the face.

Before I had decided on a course of action, her head twitched backward as Grikka tugged her reins, and she halted just out of my reach. Grikka gestured at me with his club. "Humans leave now," he said.

Ruck stepped forward, shouldering me aside. "We thank the Mighty Grikka for his patience and hospitality."

Grikka said nothing, but stared at me for several seconds before riding back to the little knot of goblins surrounding Rukka. I hesitated, even as Ruck and his men began to depart, with the Countess riding close behind. Rukka's noose appeared to have been loosened; the end of it which had been held by the goblin was now hanging free. The goblin himself had returned to his mount, and with a jerk of the reins he compelled his girl to drop to her knees. Standing behind her, he had only to bend his knees slightly to be perfectly positioned for penetration. He was staring at Rukka, jabbering vociferously as he shoved himself inside his mount's cunt and began hammering away. The other goblins greeted this activity with shouts of encouragement.

Rukka continued to kneel, cringing away from the close approach of the mounted goblins, who would frequently turn their girls and charge at her, buffeting her to one side or the other. Occasionally they would strike at her shoulders or breasts with their clubs.

"Rukka is good!" she sobbed, her voice barely rising above the goblins' cacophony. "Rukka obeys! Rukka begs to please her masters!"

I turned abruptly away, unable to watch any longer. Ruck and the Countess were almost out of sight among the trees, and I hurried after them, determined not to look back.

But then, faintly, I heard a voice call out to me from behind. Unmistakably it was not the voice of Rukka, who belonged to the goblins, but of my own beloved servitrix: "Forgive Satta, Master!" she cried. "Satta loves her Master! Satta will always love her Master!"

I looked back over my shoulder, and amid the rising dust and the swirling pandemonium of the goblins, I glimpsed for a moment Satta's face. Then I turned away.