Full Figured Chic Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

She moved forward, staring the woman up and down. "It is you. Sasha is right. You are here. You will fix this problem."

Jay moved forward. "Mother, please, don't encourage her."

Estella shook him off. Aoide was calm, thinking there was a chance the men in the room would save her. But Estella moved forward again, so that she was very close to Aoide's face. She looked hard at her, but spoke to Sasha.

"Are you sure it's her."

"Yes. When is Sutomi Lim due?"

"He'll be here any second, in think. The men are going to call the police if he turns up."

Greg moved into their conversation. "He won't be able to get in through the doors. The police are on alert waiting for him. They went to his office today and he wasn't there, and he wasn't in his home either. We're just waiting now, to see that this all gets sorted out."

"He won't get stopped by the police. He will get in anyway."

"If he does we will call the police in."

Continued Greg. "The most important thing is that he won't be able to get to Jay."

"When he arrives, we need to show him Aoide."

"Sasha... I..."

"No. I won't have it. You will just have to keep her here till he gets here. I am not going to compromise on this. I know what I am doing."

Jay started to speak up. "Sasha, I know you are trying to help..."

Estella cut him off. "It is her. Remember I told you, they have travelled through time together? Always apart? Sasha knows that this is the woman. She is the one he has been searching for. By some miracle, Sasha has found her."

"We can't hold her here against her will." Jay said talking from Sasha to his mother and then back to Sasha again."

"Trust her Jay. This is going to work. We will deal with other problems later."

Suddenly, the same large voice they'd heard earlier in the day boomed out from the top of the stair case. "What problem will you deal with later? Surely not me? I am here Jay Miles. I am here to claim you at last."

It was Sutomi Lim.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12