Full Moon Beach Party Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

Well of course. She took one of Rose's nipples in her mouth, I took the other. That was hot, to see the other woman sucking her nipple. I looked at Alicia, she looked at me, both watching each other sucking. A moment later we put some salt on Rose's now very hard nipples, and continued to suck it off. We had our shots of tequila and a bite of lemon. That stuff tastes horrible, I just don't like it, but getting to suck those tits more than compensates.

Alicia then said they wanted to do one off me. Well, fine. Both girls sucked my nipples, applied salt, and had their shots. It seemed they enjoyed it very much.

But this, while fun, was not why I came here. When they finished their shots, I put my hand on Rose's shoulder, pulled her towards me, and whispered in her ear, asking if she wants to join me for a swim.

She agreed, and immediately got up. She then told Alicia to stop drinking and go get something to eat instead or so. They seem to be pretty close friends, considering the way they interact.

Rose grabbed my hand and hopped over the beach next to me. She was obviously looking forward to being alone with me, she was remarkably happy. I looked at the hopping girl next to me, mesmerised at her wonderful smile, her hair bouncing and waving in the wind, her tits bouncing up and down with her hopping. A sight to behold.

We sat down in the water, it was almost chest deep, tit deep for her. We chatted a bit, I told her about my afternoon. How I was so lucky to have taken two pieces of her clothes. And that I was unlucky to find everyone else, except the last girl, to be in their panties.

She put her hand on my dick, squeezing me. I felt my dick hardening again. She started to tease me with it. She was rather explicit, suggesting that maybe she should help me with that. She climbed on my lap, rubbing her tits against me, looking me in the eyes seductively, arousing me even more.

Teasingly she asked me what I wanted from her. I simply told her to fuck me, upon which she simply replied, "I can do that," put my dick inside of her, and started fucking me while sitting on my lap.

It felt good, really good. I sucked her tits while she was fucking me. Yes it was her fucking me, not the other way around. She took control, and managed to get off herself first, after which I dumped a really big load inside of her. Saved that from the whole afternoon, so it was really a lot. She was so hot, it was fantastic. So beautiful body, so horny, just fantastic.

We remained sitting for a while, just enjoying each other's touch. The sun was slowly setting, colouring the sky red. We could hear the party in good progress, people laughing and talking. A bit further a group was playing with a ball, they were not paying attention to us.

The smell of the barbecue drifted over the sea, and Rose told she was feeling hungry and wanted to go have something to eat. I was feeling hungry too by then, one hunger had made place for another.

This was the second time of the day I was allowed my dick inside of this beautiful creature, and I seriously hoped it would not be the last time. I told her I'd love to meet up with her later that night, and that we'd then be able to spend longer together. She said she'd be happy to.

We got up and walked back to the barbecue. She went to look for her lady friend, I just mingled a bit, and got some food from the barbecue. It was really a sight, all those naked women walking around in the fast fading light of the sun, increasingly just lit by the flickering light of the torches.

A glass in one hand, plate in the other, I turned away from the barbecue and immediately bumped into someone. It was that hot girl with long black hair and delicious pussy, my last catch. I almost spilled my drink over her, and apologised.

She said it's OK, she was not paying attention, too focussed on the food, waiting for her turn to get some. I offered her to share some of mine, which she accepted. As I was still right at the barbecue I quickly picked up some more food for the two of us and we went to sit at the bar to have a drink.

She likes to drink, too, and soon we got ourselves some strong stuff. Immediately she lifted her glass, and proposed a drink to the good party. We both downed our glass, and had another.

We talked a bit, she's a funny girl. Indeed mixed blood, half Asian half Western. Her name was Catherine, "Just call me Cat," she added. She was pleasant to look at. She pushed her long hair to her back, exposing her shoulders and neck. Black eyes, slightly almond shaped, and a beautiful smile. Her full lips looked just perfect.

Cat, I told her, is a very appropriate name. Agile, flexible, slim body, smooth movements, that's a cat. Just like her. She laughed, lapping up my compliments. I shouldn't overdo it I thought, but I was just having a good time. And then, why not? Nothing wrong giving compliments to a pretty girl you're having a drink with. Especially not when she's naked.

Cat was a good drinker. She stimulated me into having some more. And who can say no to a beautiful naked woman? She knew that of course. Talk moved on to the game of the afternoon, she told me she had enjoyed it. It was a fun game, having all those guys chase her around the beach.

It got her pretty aroused, all those touches. I told her I realised that, as she was really wet when I got her in the end.

We had a drink to her arousal. Emboldened I told her that her pussy tasted really good, very sweet, and that I was looking forward to get more of it.

We had a drink to that, too.

Suddenly I heard some commotion behind us. We looked up, and there Rose was standing, looking angry. A guy was sitting on a black haired girl's lap next to them, that girl didn't seem to be all to happy with it. She tried to pull him off, but instead she was pushed away. How rude that guy was. A moment later a cook and the lifeguard appeared, and took the man out. Cat remarked that this guy looked quite drunk, and that she's happy he'd been removed.

William appeared on the scene, and talked to the girls a bit. A moment later William left again, and the girls walked over to the bar.

I wondered what that was about really, especially as Rose was involved. I told Cat I'd be right back. Getting off my barstool I realised the drinks were having quite an effect on me. I steadied myself and walked over to Rose, to see what's up.

I asked her and the other girl whether they're OK, and they said it's fine, they're OK. The other girl looked a little upset though.

Rose approached me, hugged me, and started whispering in my ear. She noticed I had been drinking and told me to take it easy as she was looking forward to having me later that night. I immediately felt my cock stir a bit, that girl was even hotter for me than I first thought. This party was getting better and better. I smiled and told her not to worry.

Rose told me to get back to my date, telling me she looked lonely. I was a bit confused, first Rose tells me she wants me, and a moment later she sends me off to another girl. Women are truly unfathomable.

Returning to Cat I told her it was all fine now. Just a stupid guy who couldn't behave himself.

I asked her whether she had eaten enough, and she said she was good, ready for the evening party. We were wondering what they would have in mind for us, what kind of silly sexual game this time. Cat said she had no idea but she was still horny and ready for anything. I replied I hoped I'd get another chance with her, as I really wasn't done with her delicious pussy. I had a taste of it earlier and that certainly gave me a taste for more.

Her smile told me that as soon as I had a chance I'd be getting more of that pussy. A lot more. So much to look forward to that night, the party was really starting to look better and better.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers
12