Full Moon Strays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

Tarloh looked very deep in thought. "I think Jane may be on to something. Crap, that means I need to go see Lothar . . . that's a wizard and seer down in Los Angeles," he explained to Jane. "He's an ostentatious prick, but he's pretty damn good at what he does. We don't have any kind of scribe, but . . . I think I may have heard of something like this, but I don't want to say anything until I'm sure." He turned to Talia. "Gather up your gear. I'm taking you with me this time."

"What about Red?"

"We can't leave the Den without both leaders this time. Arthur's got a cool head, so I'll put him in charge of my duties while I'm gone, and that includes keeping a leash on Ms. Hothead down there," he added, looking towards the subway tunnel. "I'll be back in a couple of days," he said. Tarloh called Mindy over. "Have we got enough money in the stores for bus fare for two?"

"Yeah, thanks to Jane," Mindy said, giving the girl's hand a squeeze.

"You're just saving us all over the place, aren't you?" Tarloh asked of the small woman. Jane blushed and walked away hurriedly, decided to wait next to the tracks for Red to calm down. As she walked away, Tarloh's face fell a bit.

"What's up lover?" Talia asked.

"She's hooked on Red."

"And that's a bad thing?" Talia asked.

"No, except that if this is what I think it is," he replied, looking her in the eyes, "then we may need Natasha's help. I just don't know if whatever bond Red and Jane have formed can survive that."

Talia smiled and kissed him. "Don't worry. Jane's growing into her combat boots, and she'll fight for Red. And while I love Nat to death, she and Red just weren't right for each other. So we'll just have to let them all deal with it. If you think we need Nat, we try and get her. Now let's go get our stuff."

Tarloh told Mindy to get her brothers, go topside and make a phone call to the bus company. Things were about to get busy.

---------------- -----------------------

In another part of the Den . . .

---------------- -----------------------

"Hey big guy," Anya said, wandering over to Chris as the big redneck was sitting down for a midnight snack of beef jerky and Dr. Pepper.

"Hello Miss Anya ma'am," the lycanthrope replied, standing up as she approached the plastic picnic bench he was using.

Anya knew that if it was physically possible, Chris probably would have wandered around and pulled her chair out for her. "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," he said. "Did you want me tuh get ya somethin' from storage?"

"That's all right," she replied, holding up a banana and a bottle of water. "I'm not up for anything much heavier than this right now," she added.

"Nervous?"

"Not really. A little I guess. Tarloh's pretty worked up." Anya peeled her banana very slowly. "He won't say what he thinks it is that we're up against, and that's making it worse."

"The boss knows what he's doin'," Chris replied. He was watched her take that first bite of her banana and . . . "Uhm, does . . . does Red know he's leavin'?"

"I dunno. I think Jane's supposed to tell her as soon as the queen bitch calms down." Anya smiled as Chris looked flustered. She took another bite of her banana. "It's okay. She's my friend, but she CAN be . . ."

"Difficult," Chris interrupted.

"Yeah, she can be difficult." Anya finished off a large portion of her fruit. "As opposed to me, who's as easy as they come."

"Yer a free spirit, that's for sure." Chris just smiled at Anya.

" A 'free spirit?' That's an interesting way of saying 'slut.' I think I like your word better."

Chris actually looked . . . vexed. "Yer not a slut," he said.

"What's the difference then?" Anya asked.

"A slut's someone who's got no respect for themselves . . . someone who does what they does 'cause they're not smart enough to do nothin' else. That ain't you, Miss Anya. That . . ." Chris started with a blush, " . . . and I just don't like that other word."

"Then we'll use the 'free-spirited' thing," Anya said with a chuckle. Then she got pseudo-serious. "But you're not exactly a saint," she continued. "You've bedded a more than a few of the women down here, and that's just since I've been here. But you've never hit on me," she said demurely, "and you never look right at me when I'm naked, even when I'm just getting ready for reconnaissance work. Why is that?"

Chris smiled. "I'm well aware of how easy on the eyes you are Miss Anya, and I surely didn't mean no disrespect tuh you."

"You are the quintessential Southern gentleman. But PLEASE stop calling me 'Miss Anya'! It's driving me nuts! It's just 'Anya.'"

"There's nothin' 'just' about you Miss Anya," Chris replied, actually blushing a bit.

Anya found herself blushing as well. She got up, walked around the bench and leisurely stretched her leg over Chris's lap, having a seat and staring her friend in the eye. "Chris . . . I would love to bunk with you tonight," she started, deciding that honesty was the best policy. "I've got a feeling," she continued, feeling him swell in his pants, "that you'd like to bunk with me. But what . . . exactly . . . do you expect from me?" she asked softly.

"I just . . . I don't want it to be just another fling for you," Chris said, finding it very hard to breathe. "I know one man or woman will never be enough for you. Maybe I'm a bit of . . . what do they call 'em? Hopeless romantics? But I want to at least have it mean somethin' . . . to you."

Anya caressed the big man's face. "Maybe in all the watching you've been doing recently, you missed a few things. One, every time I've been with one of the Strays, it's meant something to me. Second, you . . . Mister Chris . . . are special. You're a good man, even among all these other good men and women." She rubbed her hips in a circle around his lap, and then leaned in to whisper, "But right now, I want you to be a very . . . very . . . bad man."

A minute later, the two of them were in the now-vacant lost and found room with Chris's pants down around his ankles, his cock sliding up her path to paradise. Anya hadn't gotten much of a chance to see Chris's equipment, but she could sure as hell feel it. It didn't seem particularly long . . . she would guess a little over six inches . . . but God was it thick! It felt even thicker than Tarloh's substantial staff, and that was just how Anya liked it. Her body strained to contain him as he pressed her back against the tiled wall of the room. She hooked her legs around his thick waist and wrapped her arms around his neck, biting her bottom lip as she was taken by this powerful man.

Chris had actually wanted to woo Anya for a while, but when a woman who looks like that says she wants you, then you just have to go for it. And even in the room's dim light, Anya looked like an angel . . . a very naughty angel. She clung to him like a second skin, and her pussy enveloped his meat like it was designed for him.

"Harder!" Anya grunted. "Show me what kind of stud you really are." She was squeezing her vaginal muscles with all her might. Chris had gotten to her. He not only lusted after her . . . she was used to that . . . but he also actually respected her. It was nice to hear that, and she was going to repay his devotion in one of the only ways she knew how. His balls were slamming into her and she pushed off the wall with her shoulders, impaling herself even further onto his cock. She drug her hands down her hairy chest, leaving small white marks on his skin with her nails. She felt his powerful hands on her waist, bringing her body down onto him time and time again.

"Yer one . . . amazin' . . . woman," Chris said, emphasizing each word with a particularly hard thrust.

These harder thrusts seemed to be nailing something very sensitive and wholly delightful within Anya's body. "Oh, do that again!"

Chris would give Anya anything she wanted, so he lunged his hips and buried his dick deep inside her, waiting a moment and then did it again. He saw Anya's face glazing over and a joyous smiling creeping over her face. He watched as her breathing increased in intensity and sweat glistened off her brow. Then her pussy clenched his member even more tightly as her body succumbed to a deep, soul-cleansing climax. And when she relaxed a little, Chris started in on Anya again.

Anya's brain was slightly numb, but she was still impressed by Chris's staying power. Most guys would have blown their load already. "Are you close?" she asked, a stray hair fluttering in front of her eyes before become plastered against her forehead.

"My momma always told me that patience was a virtue," Chris said, setting up a steady pace again.

"You've got good genes," Anya said, then joked, "They look good around your ankles."

"Well, we could stop . . ."

"NO!" Anya shouted, then blushed. As Chris's cock continued spreading her inner labia, she realized she'd been had. Chris had returned to his directed thrusting, and Anya slid her hand down her body to where they joined, rubbing her own clit in small circles as she eased herself towards a second release. She looked at his massive chest, enjoying how his pectoral muscles flexed as his arms gripped her waist.

Chris didn't think he'd ever met anyone as hot as Anya. Back before he had been turned into a lycanthrope while hunting in central Texas with his cousins, he never would have even bothered speaking to a woman like this. He had survived an attack by a deranged lycanthrope, but his cousins had been killed. And he had discovered that there wasn't anything quite like a near-death experience to make you appreciate life, and very little could make you feel as alive as being with a beautiful, passionate woman.

"You're thinking too much," Anya murmured. "Turn me around!"

Chris reluctantly pulled out of her, but she immediately spun around and spread her legs. And when he pushed back inside her with his hands grasping her warm ass, he drove the breath out of her. Push . . . clench . . . sigh.

"Now, I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked anyone in your life!" she growled.

"Whatever you say Miss Anya," Chris said, pounding away hard enough that the sound of flesh slapping flesh could probably be heard through the walls of the room. He actually pumped her hard enough that her feet left the ground a number of times, and his grip on her sweet ass cheeks tightened.

Finally, both of them had endured as much as they could. Anya's tunnel closed down at the same time that Chris' throbbing cock erupted. He pressed his chest against her back as she trembled and he stiffened up. Anya could feel every warm splash of cum in her womb and the heat from Chris's body against her skin.

"That," Chris gasped, "was the most awesome I ever experienced."

"THAT," Anya countered, "was just the beginning." She pulled away, Chris's cum leaking from her tunnel. She got on her knees, still facing away from him, but slowly turned and drug her tongue up his leg. When she reached his semi-flaccid member, she took the very sensitive head between her lips and started sucking lightly. She wasn't done with him yet.

"Oh sweet Mary mother of . . ." Chris mumbled. The blood in his cock was getting awfully confused . . . shortly after finishing its job, it was being called back into service so that it could . . . well, service. Anya had fit all of his meat back in her mouth, sucking, blowing and humming it back to full strength. Her delicate hands, which Chris had witness skewer a hellspawn through its midsection, were cradling his ball, encouraging them to mix more of the sustenance she craved. And her affections were beginning to take their toll, and Chris felt his manhood grow to maximum strength while still trapped in that perfect prison.

Anya wasn't sure that letting Chris get hard in her mouth was the wisest choice of actions, since it was causing her lips to stretch beyond what she was normally comfortable with. 'God he's thick!' she thought. With him rigid again, she pulled up towards the head, dragging her tongue along underneath. She kept the mushroom-like tip between her lips, teasing it with her tongue, particularly the delicate under-skin. She let it go with a strong suck and a loud plop.

"Mmh," she crooned. "Now that's what I like to taste," she said, licking off some of the pre-cum already decorating the tip of his tree. She stroked him a couple times with one hand, then pushed her face back onto his manhood, refusing to stop until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She was gagging and drooling a bit, but she was happy. She had long since discovered what the difference was between sleeping with someone who didn't give a shit about you and someone (or someone's) who cared for you. She much preferred it this way.

"Yo sure got a purdy mouth," Chris said, exaggerating his normal drawl as much as possible, then realizing he might not want to make her laugh with her teeth that close to something a might bit important.

Luckily for him, Anya's mind and mouth were entirely devoted to the immediate task of providing oral pleasure. It was noisy and nasty and she was awfully good at it. But as good as it felt for her to stretch her jaws around his thick tool, she wanted one more thing.

"Why don't you lie down on the floor here?" she asked.

He looked behind him. "I dunno. It's kind of cold . . ." He was smiling when she glared at him. "I'm a gettin', I'm a gettin'. Sheesh." Chris lay back on the floor and Anya stood over him. She churned her hips in circles as she lowered herself down towards his throbbing cock, looking like the most exotic dancer in the world. Then, his cock made contact, but not where he was expecting. There was considerably more resistance than he was used to as his the head of his cock pushed against her sphincter. "What the . . ."

"Shh . . . It's okay big boy. Just lie there and enjoy," Anya said, bending her knees even further and grimacing a bit as his thickness began the slow invasion of her tiny little asshole. There was a familiar burning pain as her sphincter struggled to accommodate such a wide probe. She closed her eyes and concentrated on blocking out the discomfort, a task aided when she felt Chris's hands pawing at her tits. She also started fingering her pussy, which DEFINITELY helped take some of the edge off. With two fingers curled up in her womanhood and a thumb caressing her clitoral hood, the throbbing in her sphincter was becoming much less of a problem. And when the head finally slid past that muscular ring, all was right in Anya's world.

"That's what momma wanted," Anya sighed, sinking down until she bottomed out.

The look on Chris's face was priceless . . . he was like a kid who just got the bike he always wanted for Christmas and suddenly didn't know what to do with it. He had always been nervous about asking for this from a girl due to his girth, but Anya didn't seem to mind at all. Hell, she seemed even more excited than before, and that was saying something. And the sensation! It was highly-pressurized paradise! It was all Chris could do to just lay back and enjoy being ridden like a beef pony.

Once her ass was relaxed, Anya began to bounce. She hoped he'd cum quickly, since her saliva lubrication job probably wouldn't last long. She knew she wouldn't last long herself, as she could actually feel his cock through the walls of her pussy. Her asshole was tingling in an incredible sort of way, and her fingers were moving a frantic pace. Chris's hands were back on her breasts, making most of her erogenous zones accounted for.

"Miss Anya . . . sweet Jesus, I don't think I'm gonna last much longer!" Chris growled.

"Just . . . a . . . moment . . . longer," Anya grunted, each word emerging as Chris's dick plunged into her ass. She could feel the pressure building like champagne behind the cork of a bottle that's been shaken too much. "That's it! Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum!" And she was a woman of her word, as her ass tightened its stranglehold on Chris's cock while her pussy tried to ensnare her fingers. A bolt of pleasure shot towards her head, clanging around in her brain like the bell at the county-fair strongman game before it crashed back down towards her crotch, expunging the girl-jizz from her body.

As her cum dripped onto Chris's waist, she felt his member spasm in her behind. He was grunting so hard that Anya thought he was going to give birth as he filled her rectum with semen. 'The man's got some balls on him,' Anya thought as she felt the molten stickiness fill her backdoor. She collapsed against his chest, curling one finger around in his chest hair.

"Was I worth the wait?" she hummed contentedly, soaking in his body heat.

"Miss Anya, you woulda been worth twice the wait."

"Well next time, I don't want to wait that long." She poked her head up and looked around. "Why don't we make ourselves comfortable on the bed . . . unless you're in a hurry to leave?"

"Not much chance in hell of that," Chris said. "But what if Jane needs the room?"

"Doubt that'll happen," Anya replied, getting up and getting on the nearby bed and holding the covers up as Chris joined her. "She'll probably be with Red again tonight. But if she comes back," Anya added wickedly, "we'll just let her sleep with us."

"Life . . . is . . . good," Chris said, silenced finally by a kiss.

---------------- ----------------

Down in the tunnels . . .

---------------- ----------------

Jane was sitting next to the opening that led down into Red's lair. She had been there for over half an hour and was beginning to shiver, wishing she had brought her coat to the meeting rather than leaving it on the bed. 'How long should I wait?' she thought to herself. She was really worried about Red, but the others had warned her . . .

She heard something coming up the stairs, and then Red walked out. The beautiful lycanthrope looked surprised.

"Hey," Red whispered hoarsely, obviously still a bit upset. "What are you doing up here?" she added, suddenly looking concerned. "Are you cold? Why . . ." She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Jane's smaller frame. "You should've come down."

"They . . . they said to give you some space . . . not to go to . . . bed . . . with you when you're angry."

Red kissed the side of Jane's head. "I don't just want you around to sleep with. And you should never be afraid of me. I won't hurt you," she said. Then she cupped Jane's chin and raised her face until they were looking eye to eye. "I need to talk to Tarloh . . ."

"He . . . he said that he and Talia were going to Los Angeles soon to find some warlock . . . I think. He doesn't want both of you gone at the same time again."

Red suppressed her anger. It was a wise move. "I need to talk to him anyway. Hey, why don't you go down and get into bed and I'll be back in a bit. You need to get warm."

"But I'm not tired and . . ."

"It's okay. I just thought we might spend some time together and . . . you know . . . talk. If you want to, I mean."

Jane was just watching Red's face. 'She's so beautiful,' Jane thought. She risked a quick kiss on the lips, then reached out with her hair and scurried down the stairs.

Red stood there for a moment, a smile playing across her face, driving the anger away. 'How does she do that?' the warrior woman thought, then went looking for Tarloh.

By the time Red had made her apologies, discussed strategy and returned to her chamber, Jane was in her footy pajamas with only the top of her head poking up from the covers. Red smiled and slowly undressed. Even if she wasn't going to have sex, Red preferred sleeping in the nude, and she wanted Jane to become more comfortable with Red's body. She picked up one edge of the blankets and slid underneath, causing Jane to stir a bit and poke her head all the way out.

"Hey. Sorry," Jane mumbled. "I guess I was more tired than I thought." She felt Red's arms sliding over her body and pulling her close. "Are you . . . okay?"

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers