Full Moon Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
A surprise visit.
2.3k words
4.15
16.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not at all what people thought. There were layers, myriads of layers that had yet to be uncovered. She had moods, numerous moods as changeable and fluid as quicksilver. Her kittenish smile could turn into a snarl in the blink of an eye.

Friends and acquaintances joked about werewolves, or were-somethings, but she knew; knew there was just something about a full moon. Something that got the blood pumping and the senses heightened. She swore that sometimes, she could smell a man a mile away.

She enjoyed men, enjoyed their differences. The broadness of their shoulders, the roughness of their stubble. There was always something that drew her. Sometimes it was their mind, sometimes a smile or just the way they moved.

This time, it was his eyes. A whiskey colored gaze that seemed to see too much. Added to a flexible mind and nimble hands, it was a combination she was weak to resist. As she'd never been one for self-control, she plotted and made a plan to get what she wanted.

She made her way into his home, unhindered by the locks. She'd learned many things in her varied life, and getting into a locked building was not a problem. She quickly made herself at home, poking through his things and generally giving in to her curiosity. However, she hadn't come just to snoop. She'd had definite ideas of what she wanted.

She slipped off her innocuous black coat, revealing the deliberately provocative outfit she'd put together specifically for today. Slick vinyl boots encased her legs to mid thigh, emphasizing their length. An abbreviated black skirt, made of thin stretchy material ended just below her crotch, leaving inches of pale thigh bare between skirt hem and boot top. Up top, she was laced tightly into a full corset. It cinched her waist and pushed her breasts together so that they formed soft mounds above the lace edge. She loved the feel of being corseted, loved the way it immobilized her and left her breathless. Already, the skimpy lace panties she wore were soaked.

She draped her coat over a chair, leaving it in a prominent place so that he'd know someone was there when he came in. She didn't want to give him a heart attack. At least not right away.

Then she went into his bedroom, and pulled up all the blinds to let in the moonlight. Tapping a finger against her ruby painted lips as she surveyed the room, she tried to determine the best way to display herself. She tried a number of positions before deciding. Lying on her back, legs splayed. On her stomach, knees bent and ankles crossed. On her knees, hands on her hips, head thrown back.

In the end, she chose to perch on the edge of the bed, knees bent, legs apart; her upper body propped up on her elbows. She settled into position just moments before she heard the locks rattle and the outside door open. His footsteps crossed the floor then paused.

She knew he'd spotted her coat. Her lips curved up when she heard his keys hit the floor. Then his footsteps slowly moving closer. He came through the doorway and stopped, staring at her. She felt a gush of moisture between her thighs as she met his heated gaze.

Silently, he approached and went to his knees between her legs. His hands grasped her ankles, his fingers caressing the glossy vinyl of her boots. She licked her lips and spread her legs further, her skirt ruching up to her hips. His gaze dropped to the vee between her thighs, barely covered by fragile lace. He lowered his head, pressing his face close to the lace.

His hands slid upwards, sliding over the sleek vinyl, passing over her bare thighs. One hand went between her legs, cupping her; while the other lifted to trace the top edge of the corset, fingertips brushing her breasts. What little breath she had shuddered out on a sigh. The hand at her pussy shifted, pressing against her. Closing her eyes, she hummed with pleasure then abruptly moved away, sliding her hips back on the bed.

She lifted her legs onto the bed and turned away from him, coming up on her hands and knees to crawl to the head of the bed, swaying her hips provocatively. Then she shot him a look over her shoulder. She knew exactly what she looked like this way, her waist cinched by the corset, her hips flaring into her ass as she crawled away from him.

He got to his feet, kicking off his shoes and coming around to the side of the bed. Reaching out, he skimmed a hand over her rump, dipping his fingers below to press against her. She kept her eyes on his even as he drew back his hand and slapped it against her rear, the impact making a dull thwack. She jerked at the blow, gasping even though she'd seen it coming. He smiled then, delivering another blow to the other side. Instinctively, her upper body dropped and she lifted her hips, offering herself to him.

"Slut." He said softly, stepping back.

She smirked and waggled her hips. When he made no move to strike her again, or even touch her, she pouted at him and then rose up on her knees, keeping her back to him. Gripping the hem of her scant skirt, she tugged it down slowly. Teasingly sliding it over her hips, revealing her lower body inch by inch. Down her thighs, then she lifted her knees one at a time, pulling the skirt down her legs and off. Once it was free of her heels, she wadded it up and tossed it at him.

He deftly caught it, sniffed it and then let the skirt drop. "You smell like a bitch in heat."

Letting out a laugh, she turned to face him. She spread her legs a little, exhibiting to him how little the tiny lace triangle covered. Skimming her hand over the front of the corset and down between her legs, she dipped her fingers beneath the lace and inside herself. Then she reached out, pressing her moistened fingers against his lips.

His lips parted and she slid her fingers into his mouth. He sucked on her fingers, drawing them deep into his mouth to taste her fluids. When he released her fingers, his hand shot out to grip the back of her neck, yanking her close and pressing his lips to hers with bruising intensity. He thrust his tongue into her mouth.

She could taste herself on him. She reached out and fisted her hands in his shirt. His mouth was crushed to hers, his tongue tangling with her own. Then his hands were at the top edge of her corset and he grasped it, pulling the top down to expose her breasts.

He handled them roughly, gripping the soft globes in his hands and kneading them, pausing to pinch her nipples cruelly. She cried out, whether in pain or pleasure she couldn't say.

"Whore." He whispered against her lips. "You like that don't you?"

She tugged at his shirt, and he released her breasts long enough for her to pull it over his head and toss it aside. Then he was touching her again, squeezing her breasts, his palms pressing against her hard nipples.

He dipped his head, capturing her mouth again, and then one of his hands was delving between her legs, pulling the lace panties aside to thrust two fingers deep inside her hot canal.

While his fingers thrust inside her, she struggled to remain upright, the feelings were so intense. Her eyes closed and she heard him undo his belt and heard the zip of his jeans; but was so enthralled by his fingers deep, so impossibly deep, she didn't register it until he pulled his hand away.

She whimpered and opened her eyes.

He was naked now, his cock hard and thrusting out proudly from his belly. As she gazed at it, a drop of pre-come oozed from the tip.

"Suck me." He growled.

She hesitated briefly, her attention focused totally on his engorged member.

Then his hand was on the back of her neck once more, fingers tangling in her hair as he forcefully guided her mouth to his erection. The head of his shaft bumped against her chin and then her lips. Perversely, she kept her mouth shut.

"Do it." He ordered harshly. "Now, bitch."

That had been what she was waiting for. She opened her mouth and took him in, allowing him to force her head down until his cock hit the back of her throat. He guided her in an insistent rhythm, thrusting in and out; fucking her mouth as if it were her pussy. Every so often, he would withdraw almost completely before thrusting deep into her throat once more. Each time he did this, she would use her tongue on him, swirling it around the head, and lapping at him.

Suddenly, he shoved her away from him with a snarl. She fell back onto the bed, limbs splayed. He stood motionless, eyes closed. Breathing deep to regain control. When he opened his eyes again and met her gaze, she cocked an eyebrow at him.

He climbed onto the bed, looming over her. "Tramp." He pressed a hand to her chest, pushing her down. Tearing the fragile panties away, he slid his fingers deep inside her vagina once more. Two, then three fingers stretched her, filling her. Her hips bucked against his hand and pleasure spiraled through her.

His hand moved from her chest to wrap around her throat. She let out a low moan as his fingers glided into her. She was soaking wet, her juices flowing around his hand, dripping into the crevice of her ass. He lowered his head, bringing his mouth to her pussy flicking at her swollen clit with his tongue. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth, hard enough to make her cry out.

Her hands clutched at him, her nails raking down his chest. He released her throat and she watched as he wrapped his fist around himself, stroking his pole with quick jerks.

Eyes glazed with lust, he withdrew his fingers and grasped her thighs spreading her legs wide. He moved closer, his rampant arousal brushing against her sensitive flesh.

"Is this what you want, slut?" He goaded. "You want me to fuck you?"

She could only moan inarticulately. She wanted him inside of her with a desperation that bordered on insanity. He teased her, his grip on her legs strong and sure. Brushing the head of his cock against her labia, he rocked his hips, stroking up and down her slit.

She closed her eyes, moaning. He pressed against her legs with his hands, forcing her knees back toward her chest, opening her and exposing her pussy to him fully.

She was vulnerable to him, spread and wanting. He continued stroking his flesh against hers, almost entering her but not quite.

"Say it." He ground out.

Her eyes fluttered open and focused on his face. He positioned the tip of his cock against her dripping hole.

"Say it, whore."

She licked her lips, every nerve in her body straining with need. "Please." She whispered.

"Not good enough." He told her. "You have to say it."

Her hands wrapped around his forearms, her nails digging into his skin. "Please." She gasped. "Please fuck me."

He rammed his hard cock into her in one quick move. He filled her deep, his erection stretching her bordering on pain.

"Please... please, please." She begged.

He began to move, his strokes swift and brutal, beating into her pussy. She panted in time with his movements, crying out every time he thrust home.

"Bitch. Slut. Whore." He snarled insults at her as he hammered into her flesh. His balls slapped against her ass in rhythm to his maneuvers.

She could feel it rising up within her, a hunger, a need, her blood rushing in her veins.

She pushed at his arms, forcing his grip from her thighs. She then gripped his shoulders, pulling his body down on top of hers, and then rolling with him so that she was now straddling him.

She braced her hands on his chest, her fingers kneading his muscles as she rode him. Her head thrown back, she circled her hips, gripping him with vaginal muscles.

His hands went to her hips, guiding her movements, his lips pulled back from his teeth in a rictus grin.

She moved with abandon, lifting herself up with her legs only to slam herself down on him repeatedly. Her breath came in shrieks as her orgasm approached.

He reached down with one hand and fingered her clit, pinching and rolling it between his fingers.

She came with a cry, her hips jerking wildly, and collapsed on him. He continued thrusting, his hips lifting off the bed as he fucked her, the hand on her hip sliding around to slip into the crack of her ass. Her probed her anus with one finger, then suddenly slid it into the tight opening.

She gasped, bucking against him. His pace increased, and he impaled her one last time, his cock deep within her pussy as he came. He groaned, emptying his seed within her in hot spurts. This triggered another climax for her, and she sobbed, orgasming again as her slid his finger in and out of her ass.

In the aftermath, his hand was caressing her back in long soothing strokes. She sighed and stretched against him. Turning her head, she darted her tongue out to lap at the sweat on his throat, gently pulling his skin between her teeth.

Outside, the perfect globe of the full moon dropped in the sky.