Fun and Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yikes! That would be bad", I said, still stroking his penis. "I hope you like this."

"This is nice. It feels great."

I had now moved both of my hands to Tim's body, and I was gently working his sac with one hand and sliding my hand up and down his shaft. Every few strokes I was feeling the top hat, using a finger to trace its plum-colored head.

"It feels so different from stroking my own dick. From the front, facing you, my hands are in the opposite position they are from when I'm doing this to myself."

I looked Tim in the face. He was now leaning back against the headboard and his breathing was getting heavier.

"Am I going to make you come?"

Tim tilted his body back so that his balls slipped free and placed his hands on mine. He began to move my hands in a way that was mostly up and down but just the slightest amount circular, bumping against the underside rim of his head every time I slid upwards. I could feel his penis thicken slightly and get a little harder.

"Yes", he said slightly louder. "Just like that."

I kept the pattern going and Tim moved his hands away. Within about a minute I could see he was getting close and I watched his face tense and his eyes tightly closed. Quite suddenly a healthy burst of batter popped out of his cock, spattering on my left arm. I kept up the same pace as Tim groaned loudly and squirted out a few more blobs of come. My hands became even more slippery from semen and, knowing how sensitive my penis becomes after I orgasm, I began to slow my strokes and relax my grip.

I was in amazement of what I had just done, and I felt an odd sense of accomplishment and excitement knowing that I was talented enough to stimulate him well enough to make him come, something at least a few girlfriends of mine in years past were unable to do. His tool was only slightly beginning to soften in my hands, still warm and thick.

Watching Tim come made me so excited I was extremely eager to to accept whatever stimulation he wanted to give me. I gently released his dick from my hands and began to lean against the other side of the headboard.

"Here", he said. Tim helped me move into a relaxed position where I leaned against the headboard, legs spread, with my hips tilted just enough upward that my balls slid free. I was so erect it hurt.

Tim applied some more watermelon goo to his hands and wasted no time in wrapping his hands gently around me. He tugged up on my sac and began to slowly jerk me and it felt fantastic. This wasn't going to take long at all and he could tell.

"Do you want this to last a little longer", he asked with a smirk, "or should I show you what I can do?"

"Show me."

It was amazing. Within seconds his deft strokes brought me to the edge. Even though I was just getting jacked off, the sensations I felt were terrific and somewhat different from what any woman had done. Stronger, maybe? I wasn't sure and it really didn't matter because the net effect was quickly launched into the air. A huge spout of come shot straight up in the air and landed on my abdomen. I groaned and yelled out loud as I continued to blow out a massive load of jizz and Tim responded with a perfectly synchronized decrease in stimulation.

"Wow!", is all I could say. "Wow."

"Yeah, that was cool", Tim said nonchalantly. "I'm going to use the bathroom", he said.

While he was gone I noticed that most of his come lingered on my left arm. I moved my arm up to my face and was greeted by the familiar bleachy scent. I slid my fingers through it, saying out loud to myself, "Now, this is weird."

I cleaned up briefly after Tim did and we shared another drink. Both of us were still naked and I was comfortable with it.

"Dude that was way better than I thought it would be, I have to admit", I said. "Both things were."

"Glad you had fun."

"Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead", I said. "I don't know how much further I would be comfortable going right now."

"OK, that is perfectly fine. Why don't we get dressed and call it a night then?"

We both got dressed and I was getting turned on again by being naked and seeing Tim naked, but I thought if anything were to happen further, it would be best for another time.

I walked back to my car and got home around 3:00 AM. I masturbated two more times before falling asleep around 4:30 Saturday morning.

***

I woke to a text from Tim. "Thanks for a great time. Enjoyed the show...and the show."

me: "Me too." Just seeing the text made me so horny I couldn't resist sending a suggestive response. "Looking forward to Act II."

Tim: "Today or tonight? Whenever ur ready."

me: "at the risk of sounding eager, how about now?"

Tim: "your place or mine?"

me: "mine. When?"

Tim: "I can be there in a half hour"

me: "that works. c u then"

It was about 10:30 AM when we texted, so I had til 11:00 to get ready. I hopped into the shower and cleaned up. My heart was racing as I began to look for condoms and lube, an admission to myself that I might be willing to go further than I had last night. But done safely, I figured, it would be a fun experiment. I had just strategically laid out a few condoms and lube on the night stand when the doorbell rang. My heart sank as I walked to the door in a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Tim was wearing the same and came in out of the rain.

"Well, I guess there's no reason to be shy", I said, undressing and walking toward the bedroom.

Tim joined me in the bedroom and our clothes were soon in a pile on the floor. I could see him glance at the night stand as he took out his watermelon lube from his pocket and put it on the stand after lubing up his own cock.

I lay back on the bed and began to stroke my penis and he slowly knelt down on the floor and moved between my legs. He looked up at me as if to ask and I answered by moving my hand out of his way. There was now only an inch of air between his lips and the stalk of flesh protruding from my abdomen. He reached up and began to slide his hand over my cock. He lubed me up with some watermelon stuff and put more on his own penis as well.

"Yeah, that feels so good." After a minute or so he climbed up on the bed and I reclined a bit to my side, my hard cock pointing straight toward my abdomen and my balls slack and leaning into the bed. Tim supported himself on one arm and used the other to jack my cock a few times, then leaned in and took it into his mouth. Tim licked and sucked away for a few minutes and, while it was incredibly good, I felt I was missing out on the fun. His penis was mostly obscured by his leg, but as he sucked away, every so often I could see the head bulging above his knee, and I was ready to have it in my mouth.

"Tim would you please get up here. I'm ready to suck my first cock."

I motioned for him to come around and we moved into a 69 position with both of us lying on our sides. His tool was staring me in the face, smelling of watermelon. It is such an awesome, vivid, cool memory.

It didn't occur to me how strange it was, I just did it. I gripped his cock with my right hand, aimed it toward my mouth, and let his cock slide right in. His purplish head was really spongy and it was fun to squeeze it in my mouth. I made my mouth into a tight ring as it popped past my lips, sucking it hard and letting it slide out again and again. As I gently trapped his cock head against the roof of my mouth with my tongue I could feel his cock jerk and spasm. I enjoyed sucking on it, letting it slide around in my mouth. In two minutes flat I had gone from oral virgin to cocksucker. I felt dominated by having a penis in my mouth and willingly submitted to his occasional involuntary thrusts into my mouth.

The watermelon lubricant mixed with the salty precome was a delicious elixir, and I savored it, licking my lips. I played with his huge balls and lightly scratched them with my fingernails as I continued to fellate Tim. I was immersed in desire; I wanted to experience everything instantly. I was consumed by lust, wondering if a bubble was going burst and return me to reality. Would an alarm sound, waking me from this fantasy? But only the muted sounds of flesh being caressed and licked filled my ears. Simply the sensation of being fondled and stimulated was burning through my body, and only the distinct taste of salt and melon was on my lips. This was no longer a fantasy. It was really happening and I almost laughed out loud at the craziness of it. I was experimenting and enjoying it. Tim seemed a nice enough guy and his fat cock was certainly pleasing to the eye, to the hand, to the tongue.

I continued to enjoy letting his penis slide in and out of my mouth as I wrapped my tongue around his cock head. I played with his balls which were big and hairy and even though he had just showered were beginning to sweat. The scent was starting to creep out of them and it smelled different than a nice hairy pussy, which I adore. He was playing with my testicles, too, and I kept my eyes open to watch what he was doing while I licked and sucked his nice fat dick. I pulled my mouth off a few times and jacked it watching the skin bunch up and tighten as I licked the tip, the shaft, and the balls. He gave amazing head and I was rock hard as he sucked my cock and licked my shaft up and down, occasionally pressing his lips hard against the length of my shaft like a fleshy harmonica. He gently tapped my balls with his fingertips, sending waves of pleasure through me.

His salty, slippery preseminal fluid was leaking and I was really dripping, too. Every minute or so I gripped, bunched up and squeezed his dick, forcing his precome into a nice dollop of clear, salty liquid that pooled at the tip and I repeatedly lapped it up with my tongue. It tasted great! I had tasted pre-come from my own dick many times but this was a tasty treat and it was very exciting to arouse a man in this way. I mimicked many of his actions because they felt so good. He had his eyes closed, working my cock deep into his mouth and dragging his fingernails over my balls. It felt awesome so I started doing the same thing and he moaned loud. I was certainly not afraid of being a copycat and had little fear he would call me out for not being more original!

It was nothing short of amazing how quickly this activity felt normal. It felt great having a warm, hard penis in my mouth and having my own sucked at the same time. I popped my mouth off his thick cock and leaned on an elbow with his penis still in my hand, jerking it slowly, looking at it closely, examining the veins, bumps, curves, and differences in skin tone. His balls slowly rose and fell as I gently tugged on his big dick. For some reason it appeared much thicker than it did last night, especially at the base. Maybe it was my cocksucking that made him chub up even more. I gripped his spongy cockhead with my lips, sucking it into my mouth, letting it slip in and out, licking the shaft and getting as much as I could out of the experience. At this point I was thinking that I may never do this again, so I wanted to lick, suck, and fondle every part of his male anatomy. I reasoned that if indeed this is my first and last foray, I want to leave no stone unturned.

Tim was masterful at oral sex, and every move he made I tried to duplicate; every lick, suck, squeeze was mirrored as closely as possible. As he continued to lightly drag his fingernails over my taut testicles, I did the same, eliciting echoing moans of pleasure. I was duplicating his actions, lagging behind only long enough to observe and decipher each motion and action. As his tongue fluttered along the head of my cock I did the same, lightly pulling up on the shaft all the while, liberating drops of delicious salty fluid out of the tip of his wide penis.

Tim was more adventurous than I, gently tugging up my balls and licking down. I spread my legs and even in a 69 position he was able to flick the tip of his tongue on my pink ring, sending waves of pleasure through me.

"Oh, my god", I moaned. "I've never been licked like this. It feels wonderful. I love it."

Tim dove deeper, using his hands to part my cheeks, flapping his tongue over my sensitive hole. We moved into a position where he was lifting my legs higher and teasing my ass with his tongue, then returning back to my steel hard cock. Although I loved what he did I was not willing to go that far! Not yet anyway.

We changed positions so that we were top and bottom; I was on top, resting on my elbows with his cock in my mouth and mine in his, but this position is quite honestly more exciting to read about than to experience. There was a lot more strain on our penises in this position and we had to take turns sucking cock to make it more enjoyable. That being said the experience was awesome; I was diving down on his thick tool, licking it topside as he pulled the taut skin of my balls into his mouth gently, licking and lolling them around. When I slipped his dick out of my mouth I was able to pitch my penis back into his mouth, an activity we repeated several times.

"Do you mind if I try something with you? With my fingers?" Tim asked.

"Inside me? Yes, we can do it", I said quietly. I was shaking with anticipation, fright, and excitement. True, I had plenty of experience with rubber toys but this was different. Another person, a man no less, licking and fingering me? I figured this moment would arrive but that didn't make it any less scary! But I put my fears aside and, with manufactured bravery, I handed him the lube. He drizzled the slippery fluid over the fingers of his right hand and I knew I was ready to take it to another level. I just sort of froze in place, not knowing what to do, but Tim was an excellent guide, tweaking my position just enough so that his hands were free to explore me. By no accident his positioning put me face to face with his rod at a perfect angle to put it into my mouth.

I waited in wonder and terror in equal parts, assuming of course that he was planning to insert his fingers inside me, but not knowing how gentle or rough or how thick or thin it would feel. I forced myself to face forward, to look away and simply enjoy and embrace the mystery of his actions and was rewarded smartly with the first delicious insertion of my life. Tim slowly tapped around the rim of my anus with a finger for several seconds, spreading the slippery lubricant all over its tender and sensitive surface. Then slowly, ever so slowly, he began to let his finger slip inside. The first time was absolutely electrifying! I moaned at the attention. With a sudden pop my body gobbled up his finger and it pressed gently inside me and slowly twirled within me.

"Oh, my god that feels absolutely fucking fantastic", I moaned, slowly jerking his cock. I put my mouth on his tool, gently squeezing the sensitive corona inward, the letting it slip and slide past my lips. Tim muttered words of encouragement and pleasure at my actions.

After a minute or so, another of Tim's digits joined the party inside me. I widened gently, slowly, receiving skillful, patient attention and I was loving every second of it. I continued to suck his cock, milking its salty reservoir of slippery, salty preseminal fluid. I licked my lips every time more of the clear liquid pooled up on the tip, savoring, enjoying the taste as I was being gently splayed.

At times, I rested my jaw and simply let his warm penis rest against my cheek as Tim continued to work me inside out, relaxing me presumably for bigger things to come. I moaned like a whore as Tim made his fingers dance inside me.

Holding his thick prick in my hand I said, "This would feel so big inside me", I said shyly. I sucked his thick tool into and out of my mouth again and said, "It's so thick. You'd have to be really gentle with me if we did it."

I sucked his cock a few times and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this. It's so fucking cool. I love having your dick in my mouth, your fingers in my ass. It's so fucking...wrong! I love it!"

I rammed my face downward trying to devour as much of his penis as I could and Tim swelled from the attention. The wet, smacking sounds of sloppy flesh filled the room.

"I'd love to have this in me", he said. "Nice, thick cock inside me. I would love it."

The cat was out of the bag. What ever would happen next?

I felt both dominating and dominated, female and male, my rod lodged in Tim's mouth, his fingers inside me. When I closed my eyes, I was filled with lust, imagining myself a dedicated fellatrix, pleasuring an anonymous man, just some guy whose cock was stuffed into my mouth. As it bucked into my mouth I felt objectified. Even Tim's minor hip movements were enough to nearly gag me due to my inexperience, a reaction that was amusing to me as I wondered how many people, men and women both, end up gagging on their first penis. Tim was cautious and courteous with his virgin cocksucker, but being pleased orally creates involuntary jerks and spasms, and invariably he was going to thrust in a little as I was sucking down. I did gag a few times, but nothing I couldn't handle. Even gagging was erotic. It erased all doubt what was happening and created lasting, vivid memories.

When I opened my eyes and let his penis exit my mouth I watched as my own manhood slid into a willing mouth, just some guy who wants to suck my dick. I imagined Tim's thoughts, how he must be processing all of this, wondering if he felt the yin and yang of roles tugging and influencing him second by second. I wondered if he immersed himself as deeply as I had once his steely cock found my mouth, blind to all other thought and sensory perception.

The intensity of all this stimulation had gained its own momentum and before long both of us were nearing the point of no return. I knew that in another few seconds, a minute at the most, I was going to climax.

I moaned loudly, letting his big cock slip from my lips. "Tim, I'm going to come", I said, slopping his cock in and out of my mouth between words.

"I am too", he said, panting, sweating. "Let's come together", and he started really putting away my tool and caressing my balls which pushed me quickly to the edge. I continued to attempt to reflect and recapitulate his execution, but there was no question who was more experienced. I was doing my level best to keep up and we swelled quickly in unison, with me masturbating his big penis as he sucked me for all he was worth, still working those fingers, massaging points deep within me. I managed to get his cock back into my mouth just in time for a big, sloppy surprise.

His first squirt of semen was by far the biggest and preceded his orgasmic groan by about two seconds, so I was totally unprepared for having my mouth doused with come. Ejaculate coated my tongue and left behind a warm, salty, slippery taste. I pulled my mouth off his cock, shocked, recoiling at the texture and taste, only then to be audibly alerted that he had descended into orgasmic throes. If anyone had been watching, I am sure it would have been quite amusing to watch me, the new cocksucker, getting a healthy, unexpected load of come shot right into his mouth. The look on my face must have been hilarious. Shock. Horror. Disgust. Excitement. Wonder. All in a split second.

But this shocking event was soon overshadowed because Tim was so expertly working my penis that my own orgasm began only a few seconds later.

I spit Tim's semen out of my mouth and began jacking his hard tool with my right hand as I screamed out, unloading and pelting Tim's throat with my hot come. As Tim worked my prostate I simply exploded in orgasm, melting down in moans and screams of pleasure. For a few seconds both of us were coming, an amazing simultaneous orgasm. Tim loves the taste of come, so he trapped my cock deep in his mouth, containing my eruption within the confines of his tightened lips and his warm mouth. Frothy juice continued to gently erupt and bubble from his penis as he clamped his mouth down on my cock, ensuring that not a drop of hot liquid escape his oral grasp. His big cock was slippery with come as I worked it with my hand, capping off an extremely erotic first time at mutual oral pleasure. As my orgasm ebbed, I noticed that the smell of sweat and semen had exploded into the air, filling the room with its unmistakable scent. It was very different than when a man and woman are together, lacking the sweetness of a woman's tasty cream, her vaginal secretions, her sweat and scent.